Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, class," Mrs. Wells chuckled too, "Jeremy makes a good point. No matter what race we are there are so many things just like that example that proves we are all so similar on the inside. Great observation, Jeremy. Anyone else?"

Another student, a girl, raised her hand. "I haven't seen hair around genitals before," she said, "Is everyone's the same... color?"

"Another good question," Mrs. Wells said, "As you can see from mine, I maintain it this way. No one's pubic hair grows in a perfect triangle in case you're wondering." The class laughed, loosening up even more. "Due to my ethnicity as an African American, my pubic hair kind of has these little curls to it. Now, not every black person has this, mind you, but it is common. People who are racially mixed can have genetic traits that range all over the place. As far as color goes, it is always the same color as your natural hair color on your head. Excellent question, Lucy."

No one else had any further questions at that time so Mrs. Wells decided it was time to move on. She hopped down from the table in front of the chalkboard and addressed the class.

"Now of course, while the vagina is a wonderful part of a woman's body it is obviously not the only type of genitalia there is. I usually have my teacher's aide Adam here for this part but he's out sick so I'll call on a volunteer." The class all gave each other looks, wondering if she was actually going to be asking what they suspected.

"I'm so happy," Mrs. Wells continued, "That we have a class with so many handsome young men. Is there any male volunteers who can come up here with me and display your penis for the class?" the students chuckled a bit and looks were given all over the place. Who was going to volunteer?

"I know it's a big ask," Mrs. Wells encouraged, "So take your time. If we don't have a volunteer in 3 minutes I'll select one of you at random. Don't be shy!"

Fiona looked over at Tommy. "Psst, hey! Go for it!" she whispered.

"Nah," Tommy shook his head. Many other guys refused too.

"Come on," Gina said to Tommy, "She did it first. It's only fair."

"Well than you do it!" Tommy fired back.

"Uh, I don't have a weiner, stupid." Gina said, mockingly.

Finally, a male student raised his hand. "Um, Mrs. Wells? I guess I'll volunteer."

"Wonderful, Henry!" Mrs. Wells applauded, "I'm so proud of you for taking this step. Class, give Henry some love." The students clapped and cheered for Henry, a tall and lanky Caucasian, as he made his way to the front of the class. Mrs. Wells was all smiles and was extremely encouraging and warm towards him. Henry kind of just waved to the rest of the class.

"So do I just...?" he started.

"Yep!" the teacher said, touching his shoulder, "No special way to do it. Just do what you normally do if you were getting undressed at home or at the locker room." Mrs. Wells turned to address the whole class, "And remember, class, this is a moment of unity for us all. We are all here for each other and we will all support and nurture each other. Let's take the time to appreciate the beauty of Henry's truth." Fiona was secretly excited. She had never really seen a bare penis in real life.

"Ok," Henry said, "Here we go I guess." Henry unzipped his jeans and pushed them down. The class, especially the female students, leaned forward a bit. He then grabbed the edges of his boxers and pushed them down. Henry exposed his manhood to the class and Mrs. Wells encouraged the class to applaud, which they did.

"Very good, Henry," the teacher said in a kind and uplifting tone, "You did well! I must say you have a very handsome penis and should be very proud of it." Fiona and the rest of the class had their eyes on Henry exposed dick. It was about 5 inches long with a large head. His ball sack was cold so it was shriveled up a bit. He had only light peach fuzz for pubic hair. Air breezed over his genitals and the head and shaft lifted up and back down for a second.

"Henry, why don't you walk around like I did earlier for the class. It might be easier for you if you remove your pants entirely and place them at your seat." Henry obliged and slid his pants and underwear the rest of the way off. He began walking up and down the rows of seats, showing off his penis to the class.

Fiona's eyes got wide as Henry got close to her. She found his penis fascinating as it flopped in time with his steps. As she watched intently, she could feel some kind of tingle in her crotch. She looked around the classroom and it appeared as though some of the other female students might have been experiencing a similar feeling.

"Are there any penis questions, class?" Mrs. Wells asked. A girl raised her hand.

"Yes, Marjorie?"

"Does it hurt if you sit down on it wrong?" she asked. The male students chuckled. Henry did too.

"Well I can't answer that, obviously," Mrs. Wells chuckled, "Henry?"

"Sometimes," Henry replied, instinctively reaching for his sack and tugging at it, "It's often my balls that get in the way more so than my cock."

"Oh, so that's why guys are always adjusting themselves!" Marjorie said, the light bulb in her mind flipping on. The rest of the class burst out laughing.

"Good, good!" Mrs. Wells said, "It's good to see the fun in all of this. Remember class, our bodies and our sexual organs are supposed to bring enjoyment to ourselves and to others. Even if that enjoyment sometimes comes in the form of humor."

"Excuse me!" another girl's hand went up, "I've heard that penises get hard. Is that true?" Again many classmates chuckled.

"Yes, that is true, actually," Mrs. Wells said, "During a state of arousal, a man's penis will get harder than normal. This is officially called an erection, though I'm sure you all have heard other slang terms for it. This happens when a man is sexually aroused and the penis hardening makes it easier to insert into the vagina during intercourse."

This was all fascinating stuff to Fiona. She still could not shake the tingly feeling in her panties.

"Well I think this brings us to an important subject of sexual attraction and arousal." Mrs. Well said, "We can start with erections. Henry, would you be willing to demonstrate for the class what an erection is?"

"Uh, right now?" Henry asked.

"Yes, please, Henry." Mrs. Wells said, "Do you need any encouragement?"

"Encouragement?" the student asked.

"Yes, encouragement." The teacher smiled warmly, "For example, Henry, do you see anyone here that you find attractive in a sexual manner? Don't be shy."

"Um, I guess." Henry sheepishly answered.

"Fantastic!" Mrs. Wells said, "Who is it?"

"Um, her." Henry pointed right at Fiona! "I'm sorry I don't know her name yet."

"Wonderful!" the teacher said, walking over to Fiona, "What's your name, dear?"

"Um, I'm Fiona," she answered cautiously.

"Well I can certainly see what Henry sees in you, Fiona. Would you stand up?" Fiona obliged and stood up next to her desk. "Yes, dear, you are quite beautiful."

"Aw, thanks," Fiona replied, blushing.

"Fiona would you be willing to assist with the demonstration? It's up to you."

"Uh, sure," Fiona answered, "But, um, I don't know how to make his penis have an erection. Do I just, like touch it or something?" the class chuckled but the bottomless teacher calmed them down.

"Now, now, class. Fiona asked a valid question. The answer is yes; that is one way it can be done. If Henry gives you his consent to touch his penis than that is okay."

"Yeah, she can touch it." Henry confirmed.

"Oh, ok." Fiona said, slowly walking to the front of the class. She was nervous as hell but also secretly felt that it was so exhilarating. She was about to touch a penis for the first time, and in front of a whole group of people no less!

Fiona approached Henry. He was much taller than her so his penis was about at the same level as her belly button. She looked up at him and said 'hi'. He smiled and Fiona looked down and saw his penis twitch.

The whole class leaned forward in anticipation, including Mrs. Wells. Fiona reached out her right hand and clasped Henry's bare cock. It felt so strange! As she held it she could feel it starting to throb and pulse. What was once kind of squishy when she first touched it was starting to harden.

She didn't know if she should stop, so she briefly removed her hand and saw that the penis continued to rise until it was pointed straight forward like a branch jutting out of a tree trunk. The class applauded along with Mrs. Wells.

"Great job, Fiona," she said warmly, "And great job to you as well, Henry. You have a lovely penis."

"Uh, thanks," Henry said.

"Okay, class," the bottomless teacher said, "Now for the main part of our class for today. Everyone out of your chairs, chop chop. Let's all stand and get those desks pushed against the wall so we can all stand in a circle." The students stood up and began scooting desks. Henry walked over to his desk and moved it and began to put his underwear on, but Mrs. Wells said 'not yet'.

In a minute or so, all the desks had been moved and there was decent amount of space in the center of the class room. Mrs. Wells organized the class in a circle.

"This is a group exercise that we will be doing for our last fifteen minutes today. Participation is mandatory and will be mandatory throughout the semester. We've talked at length about being our true selves and I want to thank Henry in particular for being brave enough to show himself to us all. But we won't accomplish what we need to in the class by relying on others to volunteer. This class will not have anyone in the back doing the bare minimum to get by. We will never be successful in any area of our lives, especially sexual expression, if we stand back and watch other's do the work. But I believe in all of you. I see the kindness and acceptance that you have inside of you and I want that kindness and acceptance to come out for the world to see."

The students exchanged looks. Everyone was insanely curious as to what this final portion was about.

"So class," Mrs. Well continued, "Right now, I want every single one of you to join myself and your classmate Henry by removing your bottoms and your underwear if you have any." The class looked around in a flutter. Some were nervous, others excited.

"Show your truth to one another. Embrace your sexual organs and accept one another in the joy of witnessing their sexual organs. Let's go, class! I believe in you!"

Fiona's stomach was turning, but not in a sick way. She was feeling overwhelmed with excitement; like waiting to go a rollercoaster for the first time. One by one, students slowly began to unzip flies or unbutton skirts. Some had bottoms like gym shorts or sweatpants so they began untying the strings.

At first, it was obvious that some people were waiting on others to go first, but eventually, to Fiona's surprise, her friend Gina took the plunge. Gina dropped her short grey skirt and slid down her pink panties to reveal a light blonde bush atop a very cute and small vagina. Many guys gave sounds of approval as she stood up straight with her feet slightly apart. She had more of an outie vagina so her labia hung down slightly. Mrs. Wells continued to encourage the students.

Then, like clockwork, everyone else took their bottoms off. Everyone was revealing cocks and pussies all over the place. There were smaller dicks and larger ones. Some with lots of pubic hair and some without. The vaginas were more diverse. There were innies and outies and different colors and different levels of wrinklyness. Bald pussies and hairy ones too.

Fiona decided to hurry up as she didn't want to be the last one bottomless. She shoved her skirt and underwear off in one go. She felt the breeze of the school's A/C on her bare pussy. Her lips shriveled a bit. She put a hand down there and felt she was a bit moist. Something about being excited was making her sweat but only in her vagina?

Everyone looked around at their classmate's organs. It looked some of the other girls had vaginas that were getting a little wet and some of the guys' penises were twitching. Some were rising up like Henry's had done when Fiona touched it earlier.

"Wonderful job," Mrs. Wells said, "Take time to look at everyone's penises and vaginas. They are all different and all beautiful. Now I notice that many of you are feeling sexual feelings of arousal. Don't be ashamed, your bodies are amazing!"

"You might feel the urge to touch yourself on your penis or your vagina," the bottomless teacher continued, "Don't be alarmed. This is a normal feeling and touching yourself on your sex organ is called masturbation. It's a normal and healthy part of your sexual identity. Some of you will feel more comfortable touching yourself there in private and that's okay, but this class is about open sexual expression. I would encourage you to push yourself out of your comfort zone during this semester. For some of you, pushing yourself might mean masturbating in class. It might even mean helping someone else masturbate in class."

Wow, was she actually encouraging jerking off and fingering in class? What a wild ride.

"It looks like we won't have time for that today," the teacher continued, "So we will finish our time with my expectations for you all going forward."

The whole bottomless class stood in the circle, waiting.

"From now on until the semester is over, you will all be required to be bottomless in my classroom for the duration of third period. Before and after class you are free to be dressed however you choose as long as it is within the dress code set by the other teachers. For example, if you're in Mr. Hurst's computer class and he doesn't mind what you wear, then do as you please. But from 10 am until 11 am when you are here you are to be bottomless. Even if you need a bathroom break or are called to the school office. Even if you leave something in your car and need to run out to the parking lot to retrieve it."

Holy shit! What a crazy time this year was about to be at Woods High. The students couldn't believe it. Most didn't know what to say.

"Okay class," Mrs. Hurst said, "The bell is going to ring in a minute. You can get dressed or stay like this. Your next period teacher may or may not have clothing rules for you. Everyone did a great job! I'm so proud of you all!"

With that, the circle broke and most people grabbed their clothing items and got dressed again. Mrs. Wells did not. She put on her blazer again, but remained totally bottomless. As she walked to the door to greet the next class her thunderously huge ass cheeks and thighs rippled. Apparently she was going to meet her fourth period class with her pants and underwear already off.

Fiona, Gina, and Tommy all chose to put their bottoms back on. They knew without saying it out loud that attending third period bottomless would take some getting used to, but like Tommy had said earlier in the car, what other education options did they have?

"See you tomorrow, class!" Mrs. Wells said cheerfully as her new students left the room at the sound of the bell. As they filtered out into the hall, Fiona turned back to look at the next class wait their turn to enter Mrs. Wells' room. They hadn't yet noticed that their teacher was bottomless.

"What's our next period?" Gina asked.

Tommy squinted at the class schedule. "Looks like PE to me." He said.

"Well alrighty then," Fiona said, "Let's get to class." Though Fiona was calm, she wondered if any more strange dress code requirements were in their near future. The idea of not knowing was a bit exciting.

To be continued!

12