Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 02)

Story Info
Continuing bottomless adventures awaken something in Fiona.
4k words
4.58
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers

Fiona, Gina, and Tommy had just finished their third period at Woods High. The class was Basic Human Sexuality and it was definitely interesting to say the least. It's not every day that you go to school and end one of your classes with everyone, including the teacher, being bottomless. But as far-fetched as it sounded, that's the truth of what happened. The three friends were now on their way to their physical education period. When signing up for classes, all of them had elected to take basketball as their sport of choice.

"What do you think will happen in this class?" Tommy asked his two friends.

"I don't know now," Fiona said, "My guess is we should be ready for anything."

"I expect we'll be dribbling balls and shooting hoops but who knows." Gina joked.

The three friends entered the basket gym with their other classmates. There was about twenty or so other students who had elected to play basketball as well. They exchanged pleasantries amongst themselves as they waited for the coach to arrive.

After a few minutes the coach appeared from one of the other gym entrances. He was a very tall man in his late forties with a crew cut. He clearly worked out as he was cut and buff and filled out his polo shirt and cargo shorts very snugly. He had a mustache and carried a clip board.

"Welcome, newbies," He said, "I'm Coach Peterson and as you probably guessed, I'm the head basketball coach here at Woods High. It may take me a while but I do intend to learn all your names in under a month at most. Now who here has experience playing basketball before?" Most of the students raised their hands except for 2 or 3. Coach Peterson nodded approvingly.

"Good, good," He said, "That experience will be useful. We're going to have our first game televised for the first time ever in a few months. The founder of Woods High believes that broadcasting our games will bring more awareness and prestige to the school and I can't say I disagree."

"Wow, were gonna be televised during our first game?" Tommy said, "That's pretty neat."

"You bet it is," Coach agreed, "And believe me, folks are going to want to tune in to watch you play so we're going to focus hard on making sure we give it our best." As he was talking, another student wheeled out a cart that appeared to have folded jerseys on it.

"Ahh, good," the coach said as he saw the cart, "Our jerseys are unisex so they work for both guys and girls. I'll call you up and you pick one that's your size and I'll jot down the number. Before our first game we'll get your last names printed on the backs." One by one, students were given a choice of jersey and after a few minutes every player had one. Fiona was luckily able to get her favorite number, 23.

Next, Coach Peterson wheeled out a large TV. "Okay, before we warm up I'm gonna show you a clip from a game last year against one of our rival schools. I want you to pay close attention to these guys in particular because they play downright dirty." The students huddled together to get a good view of the TV.

The clip started at a basketball game in progress. One team, in the red Woods High jerseys was against a team in black jerseys, South Central High. A Woods player was dribbling and preparing to make a three-point shot when a SCH player came up from behind him and pants him; yanking his shorts down and causing him to trip and fumble the ball.

The next clip showed a similar scenario against the same team. A Woods High player was going in for a layup and another SCH player yanked their shorts down as they dribbled past. This time not only did Woods player's shorts get yanked, but their boxer came down a bit too and the player nosedived into the hardwood floor. Everyone watching the clip winced as they saw it.

"There you have it," Coach Peterson said, "That's the kind of unnecessary horse play South Central High likes to engage in."

"Uh coach?" Fiona said, "Isn't that against the rules of good sportsmanship?"

"Well ordinarily, yes," the coach agreed, "But that's in a normal league. THIS league is its own thing and hazing and pranking are allowed during games. I don't like it myself, but those are the rules we gotta work with."

Coach Peterson folded his arms as he paced back and forth in front of his new group of players. "Your goal is play a good game, my goal is to show you how and to keep you safe as best I can. While I cannot foresee every rotten trick that SCH might throw at us, Coach Langdon and I have come up with a strategy that will at the very least prevent what you just saw. And South Central High is not aware of it." The students looked at one another, confused as to what Coach Peterson might be getting at.

"First thing's first though, team," Peterson said, "Locker room is under renovations for a few more weeks due to a pipe bursting so you'll have to change into your jerseys for practice right here or over by the bleachers in the meantime. When it comes time to shower, Coach Haverford of the Baseball team was nice enough to allow us to use the community shower room in the adjacent building. It's not ideal but it's only for a few more weeks."

"Hey coach?" Gina asked, "Where do we grab the shorts that go with our jerseys?"

"That's the neat part," coach said, "There isn't going to be any shorts." The students looked around in disbelief at what their coach had just said.

"No shorts?" Fiona clarified.

"None," Coach Peterson responded firmly, "South Central High is going to have a real hard time pants-ing our players if we aren't wearing any in the first place."

"Yeah but can't they just yank our drawers down too?" Tommy asked.

"They're aren't going to be 'drawers' either." Coach said, "You got your jerseys, your gym socks, and your athletic shoes. Ladies, you have your sports bras if you so choose to wear one; your call on that."

"You mean...?" Fiona asked.

"Correct, young lady," the coach confirmed, "We're going to be practicing and playing all of our games... bottomless." The students murmured amongst themselves. Some seemed very surprised; others acted like they suspected it was coming. Tommy, Gina, and Fiona looked at one another and made awkward faces at one another.

"Well," Tommy said, "I guess we're going to be seeing each other's goods again."

"Okay team!" the coach said, "Change wherever you want but practice starts in five!"

The three friends decided that since they were already friends and since they had already seen one another bottomless last period that they could change together and it wouldn't be too super awkward. They went over by one end of the bleachers and began to disrobe.

Fiona turned around to take off her shirt and put on her jersey. Even though Gina and Tommy had seen her vagina and maybe even her butt earlier, she wanted to at least hold on to the dignity of keeping her breasts a secret as long as possible. Even though she wasn't removing her bra, she still had her back to them. She pulled the red jersey over herself. It went down to her navel so it was a little bit short.

After putting the jersey on, Fiona turned to see how far Gina and Tommy had gotten in their changing process. Gina already had her jersey on as well and was pushing down her skirt and panties, bending down a bit as she did so. Tommy followed by taking his pants off and his penis flopped out and hung down.

"Okay, here goes I guess," Fiona said quietly. She removed her skirt and panties as well. The now-familiar sensation of cool air over her privates came over her. She rubbed her hand on her pussy to check if she was sweating down there again.

"I guess we're ready," Tommy said, "Time to go practice with my weiner out I guess."

From various points inside the basketball gym, students filtered in and stood in a single file line. Fiona looked left and right and noticed that everyone had faithfully followed the coach's instruction. Each potential player, both male and female, wore only their red jerseys with nothing below aside from socks and shoes. Just as it was earlier in Mrs. Wells' class, there were cocks and pussies all over the place. There were smaller dicks and larger ones. Some with lots of pubic hair and some without. The vaginas were more diverse. There were innies and outies and different colors and different levels of wrinklyness. Bald pussies and hairy ones too.

Coach Peterson walked past the row of bottomless students slowly inspecting their attire, or rather, their lack of it. He nodded in approval, though Fiona noticed he took a bit longer to inspect the female players than he did the males. On occasion, when he approached a bottomless female student he would crouch down to get a better look at her pussy. He did this to Fiona and Gina in particular. Fiona wasn't entirely sure, but she thought she noticed the coach rubbing his crotch a bit during this process.

"Okay team," Coach Peterson final said, "We're gonna start with warmups this period. Everybody, let's do laps!" He tooted his whistle and the students began jogging behind the coach as he led the charge around the gym.

"Okay, I can do this," Fiona said to herself more than anyone else, "Just focus on keeping your stride." Her fellow students seemed to be adapting a similar strategy and were almost in sync with one another as they followed the coach's lead. The bottomless group jogged about ten laps. Asses were shaking in step with the rhythm, some more than others because of their size or dimensions. Cocks and balls were flopping too. Fiona looked back at some of the male students and took a brief second to admire the bare packages on display.

During one of the laps they made past the bleachers, Fiona looked up and noticed an older man watching the bottomless group warmup. He was clearly a Woods High staff member as indicated by his employee badge, but he was too far away for Fiona to make out the name. He was a bald Caucasian man and he was smiling approvingly at the sight of the basketball players making their rounds with their genitals all exposed. He was enjoying watching them so much in fact, that he unzipped his pants and pulled out a long and wrinkly penis and began rubbing it in order to make it erect. After a few more laps, Fiona noticed that he was at his peak hardness level and was unabashedly stroking his exposed dick to the bottomless students.

Fiona thought it was weird until she noticed that in the bleachers on the opposite side, there was an older female faculty member who had sat down with her skirt hiked up. She wasn't wearing any underwear and was rubbing her vagina while also watching the bottomless group of students. The face she made let Fiona know that she was enjoying pleasuring herself.

Coach Peterson blew his whistle, bringing the jogging students to a stop. "Okay, team, time for crunches. Spread out."

The students spread out equidistant from one another in a grid formation. Once the coach was satisfied with their layout, he blew a short blast on the whistle to signal the start of the exercise. The bottomless athletes spread their legs and began their crunches, bending their knees while hunching forward. Everyone's ass was sticking out and everyone's bare cheeks were spreading. Lot's off assholes were on display.

Fiona was behind Tommy and she couldn't stop taking her eyes off of his ball sack and cock every time he squatted down. She thought about what it must look like when it was hard. Then she felt a bit weird. Was it wrong to wonder about her friend's penis? She knew that Tommy and Gina had this sort of unspoken thing between them. Fiona didn't want to get in the way if there was, fearful that an advance towards Tommy might end up ruining the two good friendships she already had.

To the right of Tommy, Fiona noticed a Latina girl with the number 5 jersey. She had her hair in a ponytail. From behind, she had a very cute and tight butt and when she squatted, Fiona could see her pussy lips. It appeared as though her pussy crack was slick with moisture. After a few reps, the girl began to put a hand down there to touch herself as the group repeated their exercise. She was totally rubbing her vagina in front of the whole class! Well, at least in front of whoever was located behind her.

Fiona looked to her immediate right and noticed that the guy she was adjacent to was not just noticing the Latina girl in front of him touching herself, but was intently staring with an awestruck look on his face. Fiona looked down and saw that his dick was hard and taught; pointing straight out like and arrow when he was fully standing and when he was squatting. He eventually couldn't take what he was seeing anymore and he began to grab his cock and slowly tug on it.

"Whoa," Fiona thought to herself, noticing that she was starting to moisten up again, "Is that what masturbating looks like for guys? It's kind of... hot." There was something entrancing to Fiona about the animalistic way this guy was just hungering after the girl in front of him. He started stroking his dick faster. He made a face and then grunted quietly as a huge, long, rope of white goo shot out of the end of his penis. Fiona was taken aback, not expecting what she saw. The 'shot' that was fired had so much force behind it that a bit of it hit the Latina in the left ass cheek.

"Oh shit!" the guy said, embarrassed. The rest of the class, who saw what happened, started chuckling. The girl who had been unexpectedly hit with goo stood up straight and turned her torso sideways to get a better look at what had just made her butt cheek wet and warm. She eventually put a hand on the wet spot and held it up to examine it.

"Aww man," she said, "Coach!"

Coach Peterson walked over to see why the crunches had stopped. "What's going on, Izzy?" he asked.

"Somebody came on me, coach!" Izzy said, holding up her fingers to show him. The instructor looked around until he saw the culprit. The guy who had done the deed now had a soft penis, but the mess on the floor was a dead giveaway that pointed straight to him.

Coach Peterson approached him. "Carter! Did you ejaculate on Izzy?"

"Uh, yes, coach," Carter stuttered. The students laughed.

"You need to apologize." The coach said sternly. The students 'ooooohed'.

"Uh, sorry Izzy," Carter said.

Izzy rolled her eyes, "Jeez, whatever, loser."

"Okay, team!" Coach said, "It's almost time for class to be over and I want to make one thing clear; if you're going to masturbate in here, don't get it on your fellow students unless you have consent. Everybody got that?" the whole class nodded in agreement. "Okay you can hit the showers and change back into your clothes you had on. All except for you, Carter. I'm writing a note for your next period teacher. As punishment for getting cum on Izzy, you are to spend the remainder of the school day without pants or underwear. You will follow that guideline until you are off of school premises, understood?"

"Dang, harsh penalty," Gina said quietly as they went to grab their belongings.

"I don't know," Tommy said, helping her pick up her skirt and panties, "I'm kinda getting used to it at this point."

"Wait, really?" Fiona asked.

"Yeah, kinda," Tommy answered calmly as he shrugged his shoulders, "I mean, look at us; I don't know about you guys but I'm not really embarrassed anymore. We've been friends for a while and now we know what each other's junk looks like. Big deal."

"Hmm, yeah I guess," Fiona said. She didn't realize it but she found herself rubbing and touching herself in front. She realized Tommy was kind of on to something. Normally no one would think of touching themselves in their private parts in front of friends or strangers, but here she was exploring herself and not feeling ashamed. Maybe there was a good deal of truth to the things Mrs. Wells was talking about in third period.

Some of the students put their bottom clothes on for the short trip to the community shower room next door. The signs posted were easy to read and it was only about a hundred feet away from the basketball gym. While some students clothed themselves, some opted to put on their underwear only for the journey and only two chose to walk to the shower as-is with not bottoms at all. It seemed that everyone was getting used to being exposed at different rates; some students held on to their modesty as much as possible and some were more relaxed and free with their bodies.

Fiona, Tommy, and Gina had chosen to put on their bottoms for the walk to the shower. Fiona and Gina didn't put their underwear on though, since they had skirts that covered everything as long as they didn't have to bend over.

The trio of friends entered the group shower. It was a large 50 feet by 50 feet tiled room with showerheads poking out of the walls. The heads were spaced about 4 feet apart. A couple students had already completely disrobed and were under the stream of hot water. Fiona was still feeling nervous about taking her top and bra off, but it seemed more and more girls were feeling comfortable with baring their breasts in the shower and she began to feel a bit more confident as she took note of the varying sizes and shapes of boobs on display. Much like with the selection of genitals on display, breasts were proving to be very diverse too.

Tommy, Gina, and Fiona disrobed and put towels on. Fiona and Gina's towels were wrapped around them as to cover up everything and Tommy had his around his waist, though it was sinking down to the point where his pubic hair was showing. The three friends decided to claim three shower heads that were next to each other so they could at least stick together.

It was then that they noticed that across from them there was male student who was showering who was extremely ripped and muscular. Gina and Fiona in particular admired his build and their eyes instantly travelled down to check out his penis. It was pretty large and it seemed that he had waxed his hair down there. Two other female students, one being the Latina named Izzy and the other an African American girl named Alicia, approached him on either side.

The two girls were very friendly, and naked, of course. They chatted with the muscular student and through their dialogue Fiona learned his name was Alex. Alex was checking them out as they checked him out. Alicia mentioned wanting to make sure she got super clean before her next class and how she wasn't sure she could reach everywhere.

Alex took that as an invitation and got soap suds on her breasts. She moaned as he cleaned them and then worked his way down her back side. He spread her ass cheeks apart and cleaned her asshole too. Izzy stared longingly and as Alex was washing Alicia, the Latina came up behind him to add soap to his back.

After a bit, though, Izzy's hands drifted further south and while still behind Alex, she began to reach around and grab his hardening penis. Izzy stroked his cock as he sensually cleaned Alicia.

"Wow," Tommy said, "That guy's living the life, huh?"

"Oh yeah?" Gina said with a smirk on her face. Fiona noticed that while they had been watching, Gina had hung up her towel and was completely naked. Gina had small but very perky boobs with tiny nipples. She had a cute tight butt as well and her blonde pussy was getting soaked.

"Damn, Gina!" Tommy caught himself saying. He felt a bit embarrassed blurting that out to his friend.

"What?" Gina said playfully, "You act like you've never seen a naked girl before. I thought you wanted that guy's luck?" she pointed at Alex and his two 'companions'.

"Oh I was just talking outta my ass," Tommy said, "I'm not a cool dude like him." Fiona looked down and noticed a bulge forming in the front of Tommy's towel.

"You're plenty cool," Fiona jumped in.

"Yeah, Tommy," Gina said, approaching him to give him a hug, "I'll prove it to you. Here's the soap; wash me."

ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers
12