Fiona's Story (Woods High Pt 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Really?" Tommy stuttered. Gina turned around and arched her back to stick her ass out.

"Yes, really, you dork," Gina said, "And take your towel off or you're not going to get clean either." Tommy looked down at his towel, shrugged, and flung it off. He had a semi-erect penis. He went to work, putting the suds on Gina and rubbing her up and down.

Fiona was feeling herself get moist again in her vagina watching her two good friends wash each other naked. She focused on them and subconsciously raised her towel to put her hand on her pussy. She started rubbing her clitoris and it was really feeling good. The feelings of pleasure overcame her.

Fiona felt her insides erupt into an orgasm. She wasn't expecting it and stumbled back, nearly falling over. As she did, her towel fell and she was now naked in front of the whole class. Everyone else was naked at this point so no one paid her specific attention. She stood up.

"About time, girl!" Gina said, "Hurry up and shower before next period."

Fiona got under the stream of hot water and felt it flow down her naked body. It felt so good, though not as good as the orgasm she had experienced. She wondered if it would always be so intense in the future. Fiona was in a daze as she washed up, not really aware of the people around her as she reveled in her sexual feelings.

Coach Peterson walked and gave the group of students a 5 minute warning that they would need to finish up. His announcement broke Fiona out of her reverie and she turned off the shower nozzle and put her towel back on. This time, though, she simply wrapped around her waist and let her ample boobs hang out proudly.

"Maybe I'm a nudist now?" She thought to herself as she began dressing, "I don't think I feel embarrassed or ashamed anymore and it's only the first day of school!"

The three friends were eventually fully clothed and left the shower room to find their next class. Fiona wondered if this school had somehow changed her inside. Or maybe she was always this person and school simply revealed it.

"What do I do?" she thought to herself some more, "I want to touch myself again already! I kinda wish I was bottomless again so I had free access to my privates! Am I a freak? What do I do when I'm not at school? I can't go naked anywhere else but the beach without being arrested. Maybe I can just be naked at home! But what would Dad think? Would he be okay with that?"

Fiona took a deep breath to calm her thoughts as they arrived at their next period, English literature. Not an exciting topic and their teacher was pretty boring. Most students tuned out the introductions. To be fair, not every first day of any class would likely be as memorable as Mrs. Wells' third period.

Stay tuned for part 3...

12