All Comments on 'Fiora Fury'

by bleeep

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pinky and the Brain: The Brain WON!

des911des911almost 2 years ago

Nice one. The scenario and the back stories of the two characters turned this into a different type of story from the usual; plus, of course, the plot twists and surprises.

I enjoyed reading it. Thank you

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

Good story ... good characters ... good read !

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely put together. I liked both characters and the way they (more or less realistically) navigated a virtually impossible situation. I'm not sure how I would react to Wade' s dilemma. Not quite a 5*, but close.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Good story....well written.....likable caracters

MattKesterMattKesteralmost 2 years ago

I love the dialog with the brain. Sounds like a lot of conversations I have with myself, including the, "Fuck you, brain."

Very good story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, let's analyze.

Disruptive mistakes? Only one paragraph had a few problems. 4

Did the story flow? Very smooth. 5

Was if full of excitement/action? 5

Characters well presented? 5

Fit Romance type? 5

How did the story make you feel? Happy, pleased, well entertained 5

Recommendation: Read it NOW!

The Hoary Cleric, a visitor

AZTT2AZTT2almost 2 years ago

I like the internal discussion

e5jerseye5jerseyalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read. I laughed every time he had a conversation with Brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read with the "right touch". Thanks for writing and sharing.

reader1000reader1000almost 2 years ago

Extra fine. Character development strong. Good dialogue and plot development. Took old cliche snowbound story and did something original with it. Even a villain of sorts, overcome by true love! A nice modern fairy tale for older children.

Thanks.

KTD2020KTD2020almost 2 years ago

Hearty handclaps and a 5* from me. The humorous conversations between Wade and Brain made the story. The characters were believable as damaged souls, and the writing tone and pacing worked well with the story plot points.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Quite a sweet story, loved Fiora's nature and his brain talking. Flowed well and quite a novel setting for stuck in a snowstorm scenario. 5 from me.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Every thing, perfect! Especially loved his conversations with brain. I thought it a misprint and then, ding! Loved it, Perfect! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Literally LOVE the inner monologue, we all do it, we might not admit it out loud but we all definitely have that inner monologue going all the time.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 STARS! WONDERFUL STORY! The story is not that far-fetched. That industry has made many drug-addicts and has had an alarming suicide rate. Some, have left the business, got straightened out and have had beautiful children and families. To those that have successfully done this, I am proud of you!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

So the protagonist was nearly screwed by a gold-digger and he goes on to tell about his wealth to a stranger girl who works in porn industry. The guy seriously needs to learn when not to open his mouth.

Nice story altogether.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Now that’s what I call a great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story… No more to be said..

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nice story. I gave it 5/5

Personally l don’t know how any man or woman would be strong enough to put up with a partner who works as a porn actor. It would destroy me.

I have two sons who had porn actor girlfriends, they left them it was too much for them and they never regretted leaving them.

Both girls are still in the industry, neither can keep permanent relationships and are alone.

What a sad life. It will stay with them forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eww, but that’s just my opinion, well written and a good story but eating out a women who’s had a 100 d&@ks in her and falling in love with her after she leaves doesn’t call or write, but it’s ok cause she feels bad. Sorry rambling, not my forte but I’ll give it a good rating for how well it written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than I thought it would be given the subject matter. First time I read that he had no problem with her career provided he didn't see it, I mentally called bullshit. Good to see the author made it him face up to that and see that he indeed could not. I know she is a psych major and filled a niche becoming successful so she avoided the predators and the sleazes, but it is hard to believe that she would not be at least somewhat psychological scarred or at least injured by ther experiences. And I don't just mean insecurity about a real loving relationship. Some of them commenters across as if she was cheating on him. They were not exclusive and she was working. Clearly she was acting in the warehouse. We already know they connected sexually extremely well. That being said her excuse for not getting back to him seemed off. No texts? No emails? Ok she was really busy but then nothing? Supposedly waiting for his call but he got blocked by asshole Leo? On the contrary, the MC tried many times and finally came into to town after 3 months. He probably called her dozens of times. Just seems odd she woukd wait that long. Even if to call or email and tell him off for not contacting her. Maybe a bit more believable that she just fell into her insecurity that the MC could not handle what she does, and she was right. Excerpt: ["She saw the look on my face when I saw her working. She described it as someone watching the thing they loved most in the world beaten to death before their eyes."] Very well written passage. Exactly how it must have felt. Glad they worked it out. I would wager that seeing her on set that one time has much less impact than what his ex did or if he had seen Fiora cheating on him. But it was clear that she had to make the sacrifice if they were going to make it. After all she didn't like her job, she did it for the money. Glad she give him the gift of a child. The one that monster Meg killed and took from him. As an aside, if Meg was so smart as to work out his financial status and try to entrap him, why didn't she at least go for child support, giving birth to the kid. He would not have her live in poverty with his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this. 5*. The story lone was yhe interaction with Brain made me laugh out load, as intended. For them to be together it could only end in her retirement. Male psyche just can't handle the porn star. At least I could not.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not totally fiction. Many have left that business and started new lives. Many have changed their names, to my loving wife and MOMMY, the best title a woman can have...

sg1010sg101012 months ago

Cute !

Funny !

And Certainly Captivating !

YOU DID GOOD !

THANKS ! ! !

SG

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

Love the brain interludes

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[30.08.23]

Fun und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Great story and funny Brain inputs, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleeep@bleeep
Been suffering a bit of writer's block lately. I think I've overcome that, at least for the moment as I just submitted my third work in a little over a week. "Molly" was a story I'd been working on for over two years and the newest one "Irresistible Force" nearly as long. Sti...

SIMILAR Stories