Fiora Fury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleeep
bleeep
591 Followers

Fiora sat close beside me, head on my shoulder and sighed contentedly. "I could easily get used to this."

I nodded.

We watched the fire, something humans have done for millennia, almost hypnotized by the flames as they leapt and danced over the burning logs. Time passed and I sat there with a woman beside me, sharing my space and my thoughts.

**No Wade, don't do it.**

**Why is it you show up when I don't want you too, Brain?**

**I'm only trying to protect you, and myself.**

**I'm going to tell her, either help me or shut the Hell up.**

**You're on your own on this one. Brain out.**

**You're as asshole.**

"Meg." I said quietly.

Fiora jumped. We'd been silent for so long, my breaking of that silence startled her.

"Her name was Meg, actually Megan." I admitted. "Those are her clothes."

Fiora said nothing. She made it clear this was my story to tell or not tell, my choice. She did however take my hand, squeezing it slightly and smiled.

"We met in college. She was a force of nature. Anywhere she was, something was going to happen. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good." I don't know why, but I was compelled to tell her this. "I was hanging with my friends at a campus party when she blew into the room. My God she was beautiful. She took my breath away. Tall, almost my height, dark hair and eyes that shone like the sun. After a quick scan of the room, she locked eyes with me, smiled and almost strutted over to where I was standing."

"I'm Meg." She tittered.

"W-Wade." I stuttered in return.

"Do I make you nervous, Wade?" She giggled. "I don't bite, well at least not in public."

"We made small talk for twenty minutes or so, then walked outside and sat on a bench not far from the building the party was in." I continued. "She was fascinating. I didn't know at the time why she'd chosen me, seemingly at random, to attach herself too. Over the following days, then weeks, we became a thing. Actually we became more than a thing, way more, at least I thought so. We spent many weekends and whatever time we could spare here. This cabin has been in my family for decades. It has always been my 'Fortress of Solitude'."

I thought for a moment then proceeded. "What I didn't know is she knew a lot about me. Secret things, things I'd never shared even with my best friends. I never found out how she knew, but she did."

Fiora sat quietly as I spilled the painful story into the room, eyes filled with compassion. She patted my hand and nodded slightly prompting me to continue.

"Less than a handful of people know this, but at the tender age of eighteen, I invented something." I explained. "I won't say what, but chances are, you own one. An indispensable little bit of fluff that the modern world can't seem to live without. Needless to say, it made me quite a bit of money. Enough that I won't ever be poor. Somehow she knew. I didn't know that at the time though. I thought she just liked me for me. I was so sure I'd covered my tracks well enough that the thought of her being a gold digger never crossed my mind."

**Yes it did, I specifically remember telling you.**

**Christ Brain, don't you ever take a day off. If you'll recall, I couldn't hear you over all the noise the guys downstairs were making.**

**You know that head makes bad decisions, right?**

**Pretty sure this is one of them, thanks for reminding me... jerk.**

I stopped for a moment, going to the kitchen for a drink. "Can I get you anything?"

"Got anymore of that hot chocolate?" She asked, licking her lips.

Returning to the couch, I handed her the mug and sat. She immediately wrapped herself around me, eyes filled with concern. "You really don't have to."

I shook my head. "Need too."

Fiora again smiled at me and nodded.

"She was everything I ever wanted in a woman, beautiful, attentive, a real demon in bed. She had me totally enthralled. The damper came when she started hinting at marriage. We'd only been together a few months, so I was hesitant, it seemed prudent to wait, make sure we weren't making a mistake. While I thought, no I was SURE, I loved her, I told her we should take our time, get to know each other better. Seemingly without a care in the world, she agreed, telling me she'd still love me in a hundred years, so what was a few more months."

Again I paused. This was taking a toll on me and Fiora sensed it. She maintained contact with me and whispered words of encouragement into my ear.

"Not satisfied with the rate of progress, Meg stopped taking her birth control pills, a fact she failed to share with me. She, of course, got pregnant a few months later. When I still held out on marrying her, her real colors finally came out. If I didn't marry her 'right fucking now', she'd sue me for child support and breach of promise. I assured her I'd take care of the baby, but I'd never said I would marry her, breach of promise was absurd."

"My word against yours." She spat. "Who do you think they'll believe?"

All she saw in me was dollar signs. She was livid when she discovered no lawyer would take her case unless she paid up front. The less reputable ones explained the case was possibly winnable but miles away from a slam dunk. Most told her she didn't stand a chance. Pissed that her 'prefect' plan had fallen on its face, she did the unthinkable. She had an abortion. The fucking bitch killed my child."

I broke down at that point, sobbing, grief wracking my body. Fiora held me, crying also. "Heartless cunt." She muttered.

"The only good thing that came out of all of this." I finished. "I haven't seen or heard from her since."

Fiora hugged me, tears still evident on her cheeks. "My God what a... I don't even have the words do describe the level of contempt I have for that... that worthless piece of human trash."

"I should have thrown out all that shit years ago, but I've been wallowing in my grief for far too long it seems." I admitted.

"I don't know." Fiora said. "If it were me, I just might have hunted down her sorry ass. I'm guessing you have enough money to make a body disappear. It really doesn't take all that much, so I've been told, and I know of some PRETTY shady people."

**I'm starting to like her.**

**Brain... I'm warning you.**

**What? Tell me you never thought about it. Hah! You can't because I'm the one that does that and I can 100% guarantee you did.**

I shrugged. "Not worth my time. She killed my child, ultimately she will answer for that."

"But what she did is why you're out here." She said. "She broke you and you're hiding. That's no way to live. You have to go on living, being the person that child would have been proud to call Dad."

Tears, seems all I'm doing today is cry. My anger at Meg, the loss of my child, my subsequent withdrawal from the human race, I'd never dealt with the pain and betrayal. Fiora is right, my child deserved better. I couldn't save them, but I can be the parent they deserved. Who knows, maybe I'll get another chance, but I sure as Hell won't get it locked away in this cabin like some kind of emotional hermit.

After that catharsis, I did actually feel better. Finally talking about it with someone made the scars a bit less painful. We just sat on the couch for the next few hours. Fiora held me, softly stroking my hair and face, soothing my soul. As much as I saved her life yesterday, she was saving mine now. No, I wasn't in imminent fear of death like she was, but I was dying nonetheless, just much, much slower.

Later in the day, after Fiora, at her insistence, made dinner, the storm finally blew out. In those first moments of silence, it took a minute or two before we noticed.

"I think it's over." I stated.

"My God." Fiora gasped. "The quiet is almost palpable. I think I can hear my own hair growing."

"That's why I like it here." I explained. "You can't be alone with your thoughts if you can't hear them. I'd like to go outside and check on some things, but it will be dark soon. I'll do it tomorrow."

"How long will I be stuck here?" Fiona wondered.

"Won't know til I get a good look outside, are you that ready to be rid of me?" I teased. "I knew I had baggage, but..."

Fiora threw a pillow at me and scowled. "You know that's not what I meant, I can see why you love it here. I just have people who will be looking for me. I need to let them know I'm OK before they do something stupid. Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, I have a producer to fire. Fucker almost got me killed."

"I see where the 'Fury' comes from." I chuckled.

"You do realize it's not my real name?" She huffed.

"I assumed as much." I laughed. "May I ask your true identity?"

"Kira Thompson." She answered after pausing for a moment to think. "I'd rather you not share that."

"No worries." I said. "Not many people around here and the animals are good at keeping secrets."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

I walked into the kitchen and opened my emergency cabinet, reached in and pulled out what looked like a very clunky and rather ugly cell phone and handed it to Fiona.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Satellite phone." I answered. "No cell service up here. Call whoever you need to."

"And I'm just finding out about this, why?" She glared, obviously pissed.

"Wouldn't work during the storm." I answered.

"Oh, sorry." She apologized. "Still a little ticked at Eldon (the soon to be unemployed producer)."

Fiora spent the next hour or so informing the world she was, indeed, alive and not frozen into an petite blonde icicle. Eldon got quite an earful. I may have to look up a couple of the names she called him. She didn't appear to have the authority to can him, but she made it clear she would never work with him again.

Another night with Fiora in my arms. Most definitely better than sleeping alone. In fact, a guy could get used to this real damn fast.

Sometime in the night, I awoke to the most wonderful sensations. It took me a minute or to to wake up enough to understand what was happening. I was spooning Fiora, her back pressed into my chest and my cock was buried in her warm and very wet pussy. She was trying, and failing, not to move too much, attempting to strike a balance between getting herself off and not waking me up. Not a bad way to wake up.

**Uh Wade... the guys downstairs tell me they're up to their necks in pussy.**

**Yes Captain Obvious.**

**Are you just going to lay there?**

**Yeah, I'm going to ignore her completely. Jesus Brain, how stupid do you think I am.**

**You really want me to answer that?**

I kissed her neck and she damn near jumped out of bed. "Oh fuck!" She spat. "You're awake."

"Parts of me more than others, it seems." I teased.

"Yeah, well you've been poking that damned thing into me all night." She moaned. "A girl can only take so much."

"Is that so?" I smirked. "I think you're taking it rather well."

Fiora rolled away from me, then pushed me onto my back, growled and impaled herself. "I'll show you just how much I can take, buster."

For the next several minutes, Fiora bounced on my upright member, her tits jiggling enticingly, panting and squeaking with each stroke. Her first orgasm hit just seconds after she settled onto me, followed not long after by a longer, more intense one. Far from done, she ramped up her riding. I grabbed her by the hips and held on. I had a real fear she would toss herself off the bed or injure one or both of us. I'd never seen anything like this before, not even in porn. I am, afterall, only human and her activity was having a very intense and imminently explosive effect on my nether regions. In other words, I was going to cum and very soon. Grabbing those perfect little tits in both hands, I pinched and pulled on her nipples. She groaned, threw her head back and came, her vaginal muscles rhythmically squeezing what I had buried deep inside her. Unable to endure any longer, I followed seconds later painting her insides pearly white. After her climax released her, she collapsed on my chest, short of breath and a little bit sweaty. I wrapped her in my arms until we both recovered.

Once she was able to, Fiora looked up at me. "Sorry about that, I didn't ask. I was just so fucking horny. I hope you're not mad at me."

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Give me five minutes and I'll roll you over and return the favor."

"Deal." Fiora beamed. She spent that five minutes well, licking and sucking my rod back into fighting shape. "Done." She chirped, flopping onto her back and spreading her thighs.

I speared into her in one rapid thrust, bottoming out in her tightness. She yelped and locked her legs around my waist. "Oh, God that feels so good. Fuck me Wade, pound me into pudding."

I looked down into her eyes, smiled and proceeded to give her a pounding I hoped she wouldn't soon forget. I put everything I had into it. For such a little thing, she sure did like it rough. The harder I hammered her the more she begged for it. In the end, I really worried I might hurt her, but the screaming orgasm she had removed that thought. With her next climax, I went with her, grunting as I emptied myself, yet again, into her quivering, liquid depths. She shrieked, I groaned and together we reduced each other into a spasming, gasping heap of very thoroughly fucked, very sexually gratified flesh. I wasn't entirely sure I had any bones left, nothing would move at my command. I just laid there.

"Holy fuck Wade!" Fiora panted. "I've never been fucked like that... EVER!"

Finally getting at least my vocal chords to respond I answered. "It's been several years since my last encounter, I'm a little out of practice."

"If you're trying to tell me this wasn't the best you can do, I'm calling bullshit." She chuckled.

"Guess you'll find out tomorrow." I grinned. "But right now, I need sleep."

We cuddled back together and drifted back into slumber.

This morning dawned bright and sunny. With the whole world outside covered in a very dense coating of very reflective snow, it was almost painful. I was alone in bed, but the smells of breakfast were rapidly seeping into the bedroom. Fiora was already up and at it.

I found her at the stove. Sliding in behind her, I cupped both breasts through the shirt she was wearing and kissed her just behind her right ear. She giggled and swatted at me playfully, continuing to finish the food. "Someone's feeling frisky this morning."

"I ain't dead yet." I said into her ear.

"Sit." She commanded. "You're gonna make me burn something. We can play later, you'll need the energy. You did promise me a better performance afterall. I intend to collect."

Well I did say that. I hope I can deliver on it. She's a hot little thing though.

After we ate she dragged me to the shower and we cleaned each other up to the extent my rather small water heater would allow. No play time this morning, though even business can be pleasant when it involves lathering such a nice pair of tits.

Warm, clean and eventually dry, we retired to the couch and the nice fire I started earlier.

"I probably need to go have a look around." I stated. "See how bad it is and if I can get you back to civilization any time soon."

"Is it safe?" She asked, concerned.

"Safe enough as long as I don't go far." I answered. "Just doing a once around the house and barn."

Finally, dressed in warm gear and wearing snowshoes, I circumnavigated the house and barn. Everything was where I left it and intact. By my best guess, we got nearly three feet of snow. Obviously the wind made it deeper in some spots and not so much in others. I couldn't see far enough to determine the fate of Fiora's Range Rover, but I'd bet it's completely buried. Just as well, in this much snow, it was just a very expensive lawn ornament.

Survey complete, I returned indoors to Fiora and hot chocolate. After warming by the fire for a bit I broke the news. "Nothing with wheels will be able to get to us for days, maybe a week, providing someone it trying. I can get you out on my snowmobile if you're in a hurry. The weather will warm to above freezing in a day or two, but it will still take at least a week to melt enough to try to drive out and that is only if the temp stays up."

Fiora sat and pondered what I told her then smiled and nodded to herself, looking pleased. "Since I'm the star of the video series, they can't work without me, so I really don't have anywhere to be. The tight ass production company told me last night that unless I was in danger, they weren't going to any heroics to rescue me. Too damned expensive they said. We might try the snowmobile thing if I get stir crazy, but that will take a while. I haven't had any time off in... well shit!, I can't even remember the last time. So, unless you want to get rid of me, I'm perfectly happy to ride it out here with you."

The smile that spread across my face made the Joker look depressed.

"I see that pleases you." Fiora giggled, hands on her hips. "But I'm telling you right now, if you start wringing your hands and laughing maniacally, I'm walking out of here."

"Just a little laugh, please." I teased.

Fiora jumped into my lap and kissed me, a full blown, toe curling bout of tonsil hockey that had me both hard as steel and completely breathless in less time than I thought possible. It was clear this was as far as she wanted to go, for right now anyway. We kissed and did some basic exploration for a long and very pleasant time, ending with Fiora breaking away and snuggling in next to me. We talked for most of the day on anything and everything that crossed our minds, some part of her touching some part of me at all times.

We had a nice intimate dinner, then sat by the fire. I could see she was a bit distracted. "You OK?"

"I know you promised me a good time tonight." She said. "But I need to know if what I do bothers you. I don't date and I've not been emotionally close to a man since I started in the business. I get all the sex I want, but emotionally, I'm a bit of a train wreck. I'm starting to have feelings, ones that scare me, if I'm being honest. If you're just looking for a good time, I'm alright with that, Hell, I owe you that much for saving my ass, but if there might be more, I need to know."

I took her hand. "Fiora, you don't owe me anything. I didn't pull you out of your SUV so I could fuck you, I did it because you, another human being, were in trouble and needed help. I was here and could deliver that help. I did it for you and I'd do it for anyone caught in the same circumstances. That said, over the last few days, I have become very fond of you. You're fun and witty and absolutely the most real person I think I've ever met. Right now, we aren't far enough into anything to be worried. I enjoy your company... and more, but that doesn't give me any say in what you do or who you do it with. If you want a long term answer to the question 'Can I love an adult video actress?' the short answer is I don't know. I do know I'd never ask you to give up what you do. If I can't accept your career choice, I don't really think I'm the kind of man you want or need."

"Can we leave that door open?" She asked. "See where it goes."

"Yes." I responded. "I will say I never want to see you work, that would be too much."

Fiora laughed. "Awkward!"

"Indeed." I nodded.

"Just promise me that if you get to the point you can't handle it, please tell me." She plead.

"Promise." I assured.

That night as we lay in bed, Fiora kissed me and snuggled into my side. "Can we forget the promise tonight? I'd like to concentrate on being together and exploring how we feel about each other." Then she giggled at her thought at that moment. "We have the sex part all worked out already."

She didn't see the tear slide down my cheek as I thought about what she said. "Nothing would make me happier."

bleeep
bleeep
591 Followers