Fiora Fury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleeep
bleeep
593 Followers

I was wrong, she did see and in that moment she knew. She had found someone worth waiting for, someone who didn't judge her or attack her decisions. Someone that might even grow to love her and want her for all time. Deep in her heart, she yearned, but only time would tell.

I did rock her world that next night. She called my tongue 'magic' and when I was done with her, she was a sweaty, oozing, quivering mass of nearly fucked to death happiness that woke up stuck to the sheets.

We spent the next 5 days getting to know one another better, talking about our pasts and our dreams. I'm a bit lost currently and not needing to work to maintain my lifestyle, I am just kind of adrift right now. She wants to eventually move behind the camera into full time producer, if she stays in the business, if not, put that Psych degree to some use somewhere. Her future is uncertain, but has many possibilities. We learned we have many things in common and quite a few that puzzled and even amused the other. Examples, I love early 80's music almost to the point of obsession, she quilts and crochets and is very domestic. My place has never looked better.

Midday a day or two later we heard heavy machinery approaching. Seems some one was clearing the road. They'd never done it before, so I was at a loss as to why they were doing it now. We stood on the porch and listened. They had to stop when they found the Range Rover. We heard people calling out on a bullhorn. "Driver can you hear me?"

They were close enough that my voice should reach them, I responded. "Up here, about two hundred yards on the right."

Some time later, two men waded through the mushy, messy snow. "We're looking for the driver of that vehicle."

"That would be me." Fiora answered.

"Oh, Miss Fury, thank God." The taller one said.

"Leo?" Fiora nearly growled. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"This is Dave, he owns the truck, sorry I didn't get his last name." He responded. "Eldon sent me to rescue you and to offer his apology for getting you stuck up here."

"Well if that little weasel thinks this changes anything between us, he's sadly mistaken." Fiora spat, clearly pissed.

"Be that as it may." Leo continued. "I'm having Dave dig out your car, would you be so kind as to follow us back to town. A great many people would like to see you and confirm you are safe."

Fiora looked at me, sadness clouding her normally shining eyes. "I guess I have to go." She said.

**No no no no no! She can't leave. Don't let her go. Do something!**

**What exactly Brain, kidnap her?**

**Yes! That!**

**I thought you were supposed to be the smart one Brain. Even I know that's stupid.**

**Desperate times call for desperate measures.**

**If you love something, let it go.**

**My idea is better.**

"We knew this day was coming." I said.

"I was hoping for longer." She sighed.

"Me too." I added. "But you have a life out there and it seems to have come looking for you. Go, do what you have to. I'll be right here, unless I get too lonely, then I'm coming looking for you."

She smiled. "Promise?"

"Promise." I answered.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me, kissing me with rather more enthusiasm than Leo found comfortable, then scurried into the cabin to collect what little she had there. One more very energetic kiss and a rib busting hug and she followed Leo back towards her ride.

"Bye, Wade." She called back to me. "Thanks, I'll be back soon."

I waved and hoped she was telling the truth. I went back inside, closed the door and for the first time in years I wasn't alone, I was lonely.

Days, then a week, then several weeks passed and I heard nothing. I tried calling her more than a few times and either got no answer or her voicemail. After the sixth or seventh attempt, I quit.

Early spring I could stand it no longer, I loaded up the truck and went in search of Fiora. I knew where her office was and started there. The receptionist, a vacuous bleach blonde with huge silicone breasts was no help at all. She was pretty sure a Fiora worked there, but damned if she knew how to find her. I'm certain a hamster, and not a very bright one, could do her job better. As I turned to leave, I spotted what looked like Leo walking in.

" Ah Leo, was it?" I sputtered. "I don't know if you remember me. I was at the cabin where you found Fiora. She won't return my calls. Can you help me find her?"

"Well if she's not returning your calls, I'm guessing she doesn't want to talk to you." He sneered.

"Look, I don't want to cause any trouble." I said. "Would you just tell her I like to hear from her, that she's OK."

"I'll pass it on next time I see her." He brushed past me. "If I remember."

Asshole. I thought to myself. That fucking idiot won't tell her shit. I'm on my own here. For lack of anything else to do, I stopped at a diner just a few doors down from the office. I sat at the counter, dejectedly, eating my lunch, tasting none of it.

"You look troubled." The waitress said, startling me. "Let me guess, girl problems?"

I nodded.

Waitress, hell this woman should work for the police. Within five minutes she had me spilling my guts. I told her everything. Finally at the point in the story where I walked into the diner, I stopped.

"This is your lucky day, sugar." She purred. "I just happen to know where your Fiora is today."

My head shot up and I stared, mouth open waiting for this woman to end my misery.

"Just so happens I used to be in the biz myself, before old caught up with me." She waved offhandedly. She quickly scribbled an address on a piece of paper and stuffed it in my hand. "Go find her."

I dropped a twenty on the counter and beat feet towards the door. "Thanks." I called back over my shoulder, then ran to my truck and roared off.

It took nearly an hour before I made it to the location the waitress gave me. It was an old warehouse in a rather seedy part of town. I found what looked like the entrance and made my way inside. At the far end of the building, a set had been constructed and was brightly lit. I could hear people talking, but couldn't make out any content. Slowly making my way towards the lighted area, I was surprised to see they were in the middle of filming a scene. I stayed back in the shadows a bit. I probably wasn't supposed to be here and didn't want to ruin whatever they were doing. I'd just wait until it looked like they were done, then I'd make myself known.

As I waited, it was apparent they were filming a sex scene. Typical porno dialog was spouting from the mouth of the male actor. I could just see him from behind, down to just above his ass. Whoever he was fucking was getting a real workout. I could hear flesh slap and she was wailing like she was being murdered. Finally, she shrieked and he groaned, then moments later, the director ended the scene.

Seeing my moment, I started towards the director. Just as I became visible, the man turned away and walked off. The woman then rose, exposing her cum covered back as she did. When she turned to an assistant to take a towel to wipe off the mess, we locked eyes. It was Fiora. It took a second or two before she recognized me, but by then I was already headed for the door at a dead run. Sure I knew what she did for a living, she was very clear about that. I was equally clear I didn't want to see it. So much so, that I didn't even slow down when she called out to me. I just ran for my truck and sped out of town, back to my self imposed exile. I was happy she was OK, but it seemed pretty clear she had taken up right where she'd left off. She had her life, I just wasn't part of it.

I had been back to the cabin for about two hours when a familiar pearl withe Range Rover bounced up my driveway. Fiora stepped out almost before it stopped and ran towards my door.

She banged on the door, frantic. "Wade, it's me, it's Fiora. Wade, please open the door."

I walked over and unlocked the deadbolt, backing away rapidly. Fiora launched into the room. She ran towards me, but stopped dead when she saw the look on my face.

I fell onto the couch, tears streaming down my face. I was destroyed. "Why are you here?" I sobbed. "Haven't you hurt me enough. You wouldn't return my calls. It's been almost three months, didn't I even deserve a goodbye?"

Fiora slowly walked over and sat at the far end of the couch. "Wade, I'm sorry. This is entirely my fault. After I got back, I was crazy busy for several weeks trying to get caught up. We were way behind on the shooting schedule. I don't carry my phone unless I'm away from the city. I never got any of your calls. I didn't find out you had called me until after you left today. My assistant keeps my phone and is supposed to pass along my messages. I specifically told him any message from you was a priority and I was to get no matter the time of day or what I was doing. Any guess who the moron in question is?"

I didn't even move.

"Leo." She spat. "I should say ex-assistant. I fired his ass when I got him to admit he deleted your calls. Asshole saw how we acted. He was afraid his meal ticket was going away because I was in love. I'm sorry Wade. When I didn't hear from you, I should have come up there and at least let you explain, but I just figured you couldn't deal with what I do. From the look on your face earlier, I'm right about that aren't I?"

I nodded feebly.

"Wade, we had something special, I saw it, fuck even someone as dense as Leo saw it." She explained. "I saw it in your eyes. I love you Wade Hanson and I'll be damned if I let some insecure, micro dicked Momma's boy take that away from me."

Was I hearing her correctly, or is my grief stricken mind playing tricks on me? Was that simpering dickwad the reason behind all of this?

**Wade.**

**--**

**WADE!.**

**WHAT!, I'm kinda busy here Brain.**

**Are you even listening?**

**Wait! Love! She said she loved me.**

**That's my boy.**

Somewhat emerging from the darkness, I raised my head and looked at her. Those eyes, those wonderful, beautiful eyes were shining like a million suns. If she was lying, it was an Oscar winning performance and Brain threw in this one little tidbit, just in case I couldn't figure it out.

**No adult film actor or actress have ever, nor probably will ever win an Oscar.**

"You l-love m-me?" I stuttered.

"Yes damnit." She sobbed. "I realized after I left I felt empty and alone. Nothing seemed to matter anymore."

I nodded. "I felt the same." I croaked. "I wasn't alone I was lonely. I hadn't even noticed how happy I was until it wasn't there anymore. I'd fallen in love with you."

She nodded this time, seeming happier. "Yes. So you believe me?"

"I do." I smiled weakly. "

"Can you forgive me?" She asked. "I fucked up... a lot."

"Only if you forgive me as well." I answered. "I should have stayed and let you explain, but the sight of... what you do, was just more than I could take."

Fiora stood in front of me. "If I asked for a hug, would you?"

I stood and wrapped my arms around her, crying like a baby. She broke down as well and melted into my arms. It was quite a while before either one of us spoke. The hug wouldn't be broken for a much longer period of time.

Still embracing, we sat, both talking at the same time. Apologizing, professing our love and placing soft kisses on each others faces. We eventually laid back and cuddled, then fell asleep in each others arms, emotionally drained.

Some hours later, I awoke, startled. It was dark and it took me a moment or two to remember where I was. I smiled. Asleep in my arms was the only thing that mattered to me in this whole fucked up world. Fiora, my Fiora. She had come back to me.

She stirred and her eyes fluttered open. I detected a moment of uncertainty, then a smile spread across her beautiful face as she recognized me. "I have a bag in the car. I'd like to stay, if that's OK?"

I nodded my approval as words escaped me at that moment.

Over the next few days, we worked on repairing the damage that Leo had done. True, we both had blame to shoulder as well, but his meddling ultimately led to blow up. We decided intimacy, beyond hugs and kisses, was off the table until we were both comfortable with the direction we were headed. Honestly, just having her back in my arms was better than any sex I'd ever had, so that was a no-brainer.

One afternoon, the Fury side of Fiora emerged. Borrowing the satellite phone again, she made some calls to friends in the business. When she was done, Leo would be lucky to get a job as a fluffer. (look it up, it's quite funny) Lots of people liked and respected her, anyone that hurt her, especially that badly, would be in for a very bad time. I seriously hope I never piss her off to that extent, she's quite frightening when she mad.

As time went by, we worked out all the little kinks and problems, with the exception of one. The last one. The biggest, baddest and most difficult one we had. Her career. She saw the look on my face when I saw her working. She described it as someone watching the thing they loved most in the world beaten to death before their eyes. She wasn't wrong. She never lied to me and I told her I wouldn't ask her to quit, but if she wanted to continue to be in adult films, at least as an actress, I was honest. I told her I couldn't handle it and I understood if she felt that was an insurmountable obstacle.

We slept on it that night and in the morning she went back to the city. She promised she would return in one week with her answer. She wanted some time alone to think and having me near made that impossible. I kissed her as she got into her car and told her I loved her and that no matter what she decided, that would never change.

She told me she loved me as well and with tear filled eyes, backed out of my driveway and drove back to town.

It took everything I had to not drive into town that week and beg her to come back. I'd given my word I'd let her have her time to figure out what she wanted. Little did I know, I wasn't alone in that thought.

About three in the morning of what would be day five, someone is beating the ever loving crap out of my door. I pulled my pistol from the nightstand and went to confront whoever had the balls to wake me at this God forsaken hour. I threw the door open, fully ready to unload a raft of shit on the idiot on the other side, only to stop dead in my tracks when it was Fiora. She looked like absolute Hell. Her hair was a rumpled mess, her clothes looked like she'd slept in them for days and the dark circles under her eyes looked like she been beaten. She looked up, confused, then an inkling of recognition as she saw me. She squeaked and passed out in my arms. She didn't appear to be injured, so I carried her to the bedroom, stripped off her clothes and put her to bed.

She slept for over twenty four hours, finally opening her eyes about 6 AM on day six. "Wade?" She said, obviously confused. "How did I get here?"

"You showed up here at three yesterday morning, delirious. You've been asleep ever since." I answered. "You looked pretty rough."

"I haven't slept for days." She explained, starting to cry. "I never should have left. I love you Wade. I'm done. I'm here and I'm yours for however long you'll have me. I don't care what I do as long as I can do it and be with you."

I hugged her, tearing up as well. "I love you to Fiora. These last few days have been torture. You really mean it?"

She nodded so hard I thought her head might snap off. "I do. The hole you'd leave in me if you were gone is too big to endure. I don't want to be Fiora anymore, I want to be Kira, your Kira."

The cabin went back to weekend and special occasion duty. We bought a place in a nice neighborhood and settled into what we hoped would be a fulfilling suburban life. True to her word, Fiora Fury retired from acting, immediately growing the most spectacular blonde bush known to mankind. She went behind the camera working that side for several years. She'd started counseling in her spare time, mostly people in the adult industry. Many had bad experiences and had suffered at the hands of predatory agents, directors, producers and others. Most had trouble in their personal lives as well. Seems I'm not alone in having difficulty with a relationship with an adult film star. To this day, I have never watched any of her videos and I'm sure I never will. Others in our circle of friends have told me the same thing. As the need for her counseling became greater, she eventually left adult films altogether and went full time. This was of course after we had been married for a while. She had left Fiora behind, never to return.

One evening, Kira was late coming home. She'd texted me, so I wasn't worried. I heard her pull into the garage and she was muttering and very agitated when she came through the door into the house. Throwing her purse and keys at the kitchen counter on the way to the bedroom, she grumbled. "Fucking idiots... just what the Hell... assholes!"

She emerged about half an hour later having changed out of her professional attire. She stomped across the house and flopped onto the couch next to me, dragged my arm around herself and laid her head on my shoulder, sighing loudly.

"Bad day?" I asked cautiously. Even though she was Kira now, 'Fury' was still an unmistakable part of her personality.

"I don't even know where to start." She spat. "Why do I do this if they won't listen to me? They want advise, I give it and they ignore it. Then they blame me for their lives still being shit. Un FUCKING believable!"

I hugged her and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Do try not to kill them." I teased, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Hey, fuck with the momma bear, get the claws." She grinned, looking up and locking onto my eyes.

The smile confused me, thankfully Brain sent me a message.

**Brain to Wade, uh, in case you're wondering, the rapid shift in her mood is an indicator of something. We're reasonably sure it has something to do with the emphasis she put on the phrase 'momma bear'. Further inquiry is probably prudent.**

**OK, thanks Brain.**

"Momma bear?" I said suddenly realizing the implication.

She nodded, unconsciously placing her left hand protectively over her lower abdomen. "About six weeks."

**Wade, this is Brain again. You might want to say something instead of sitting there like a statue. Pretty sure she's a little concerned how you're going to react.**

**Shut up Brain, I've got this. Wade out**

I hadn't yet noticed, but while I was busy with Brain, tears had started running down my cheeks. Kira's eyes went wide and she started to push away from me.

"Not so fast, missy." I grinned. "Poppa bear wants to tell you how much he loves you and how happy he is right now."

She buried her face in my chest and we both broke down, crying. Happy tears of course. She'd given me the one gift that I would cherish always, a chance to be the Dad my lost child deserved. I made a solemn promise in that instant that I wouldn't let them down.

We sat, intertwined on the couch, for a long time, sharing our love and talking about the future. One that now included a new member. There would be challenges, life has a way of doing that, but together we'd meet them head on.

She'd come into my life when the darkness was overwhelming me and with compassion, love and an occasional kick in the pants, dragged my ass into the light. She is the strongest and most loving person I've ever met and I am truly blessed. She is Kira, my Kira, counselor, lover, wife and soon to be mother.

To think, it all started out with a horn in the darkness.

**I take ALL the credit.**

**Fuck you Brain.**

bleeep
bleeep
593 Followers