All Comments on 'Fire!'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My father never taught me about girls or dating or anything. I learned a lot from this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very quick ending. Why?

ukrainianukrainian9 months ago

Great work until the rushed ending. Delete a few chapters and rewrite. One of the best with this plot. Yes it's been done before but I have no problem with that. I could have steak every week and still enjoy it. Thanks for writing. I'm off to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely wonderful! FIVE STARS

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw19509 months ago

I have read several stories about a family member who can't use their hands so I was reluctant to read this one. I'm so glad I did. Most are about a sister or mom and the guy has to wipe them or wash them. This story was different. Excellent!

01Timber6701Timber679 months ago

Great job on this story, the ending was a little off for how it all came together

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

I've read a lot of injured son/helpful mom stories and this one was absolutely the best one I've ever read! And you ended it perfectly as well! Other authors would have had the mom, son and girlfriend jump in bed for a torrid threeway. That would have been too much. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story was ok. Only 3 stars because there was way too much padding in the middle. The length could have been cut back by about 3 or 4 pages. I think this would have stopped it being boring in the middle.

Old_geezerOld_geezer9 months ago

Liked it. The last sentence finished it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fantastic story. Loving, gentle instructive, sexy, hot story. Definitely five stars. Like someone said, odd to read more of your work and spill some come. Thank you.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Well done.... a lot of caring & feelings explored in a story that built nicely.

hartbikerhartbiker9 months ago

This needs a rewrite. You jump pronouns and there are basic non use of hands things absent. Did this guy never have to poop and wipe his butt. The premise of sitting on a toilet and just letting you dick dangle is not even right as a man would wind up spraying his pants or robe. You also could have his mother hold his dick and attempt to aim for him. I have burned my hands one at a time and even learning to wipe your butt with the non dominant hand is a challenge.

Dfm87Dfm879 months ago

Story line was great would love to read a sequel to this when they are all older

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, the only jarring note was the final leap to full sex. It didn't flow as smoothly as all the other steps ,maybe a mite rushed .

Otherwise I have to admit I found it to be in my top three reads. Thank you, and carry on writing.

I

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

The story should have been shorter, and the ending should have been longer. It was kind of a surprise ending but turned out good. I wish my hot mom would have helped me. (Grin) Still I gave you 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is not only erotic, it a wonderful story of a mother's love of her son and a son's love of his mother. Luke's finding the red haired girl he dreamed of is a little much but it fits in wonderfully with the essence of the tale. This is probably the best "sex training" story I have ever read - I wish I had read it at 18 instead of at 82! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty good. Got a bit repetitive for a bit too long with some relatively bad writing for brief moments. Overall, I enjoyed it and was thinking maybe a 5 until the Luke/Erin/Jane interactions and ending. Still a good 4 for sure.

RasmatRasmat9 months ago

An excellent story, well told.

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

It was good then redundant then okay and a rushed ending. 3 stars. Also never heard the term beau before.

A liitle work could have been a four or five.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

A real feel good story. While I never felt that way with my mother, in the situation they were in it all makes sense. As usual there was a happy ending. Amazing that Luke got all the style points he wanted. Guess the author knew how to make that happen. I was hoping for a little more of the ending. Erin and Luke could have had another adventure to better wrap up the story. Maybe a sequel. Enjoyed it greatly!

thess_soulthess_soul8 months ago

Masterpiece !!

Well done !!

Mayan1Mayan18 months ago

KUDOS, KUDOS. It's better that Luke learned from Mom than from some hooker. I was told that mom or dad are best teachers. I am glad you wrote this story. Thank you. I would like to read another one, a father and daughter story like Jen and Luke. Please write another one soon as possible. Loyal reader.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

The premise of the story was good. A lot of time was spent on the evolution of the mother/son relationship, which is fine, but in comparison, the ending was abrupt and mostly unsatisfying. Yes, he got the girl of his dreams, but the ending could have been expanded a little more. You focused on the sex, but the relationships at the are what is important, and deserved a little more. They were glossed over too quickly.

amsterdamamsterdam3 months ago

You have a great imagination and crafted new angles on a common theme. There's room for improvement on the writing front around story structure, dialogue, how to deliver a character's thoughts, etc., but overall it was great.

An editor would make a world of difference and tidy up the bad grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that are littered throughout. There was one on the penultimate page which made me laugh out loud (although I'm sure that wasn't your intention) in the scene between Like and Erin when they were getting it on: "Luke exploded her body." Well, I guess their love was absolutely dynamite!

Main thing is, I enjoyed - thanks for your efforts and sharing your story. 4 stars from me.

OOAAOOAA17 days ago

GREAT story!!!!! Very well written!!! Congratulations!!! 5 totally deserved stars ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous