All Comments on 'Fire & Ice'

by TuckerMcCallahan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
canndcanndabout 8 years ago

Any more of these two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story! Would love a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good so far

liked the story hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's a beautiful beginning. I would love for you to continue.

AndracarlezAndracarlezabout 8 years ago

Beautiful story.so nicely told.thumbs up.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 8 years ago
Very good

I really hope you continue

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

I've read this great story before, so I know it's standalone. Might I hope you're gonna write again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I follow your blog, enjoy your work, and appreciate your editing skills for other exceptional authors. I have read this before, and although I always viewed this story as a well written stand alone... Can I now admit I would love to read more of these two as they find their way forward? Either way, so happy to see this post!

TuckerMcCallahanTuckerMcCallahanabout 8 years agoAuthor
To All Commentors

Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave comments.

First, this is a stand-alone story. I gave some thought to continuing it... I even spoke to my current beta at length about it. But here's the thing. These two have gotten their HEA. As the story ends now, they are happy with their whole lives ahead of them. If I continue to write them, I will be forced to do what I do best, which is plot like a motherfucker. And that means since my characters are happy, I will have to take that happy away, and make them work to get it back - and they may not get this happy back. They may end up with some other happy that arises through the natural progression of character and plot. I honestly do not think anybody wants to go through the angst, misery, pain, and in the case of these two - DESTRUCTION - that me writing more would produce. So please enjoy Ian and Paolo as they are, and know that I'll be posting more stories to keep your appetites sated.

Second, yes. I am writing (and editing) again. I'm still working full-time, and my house is a bit of a natural disaster (large poly households are usually one good incident away from def-con 4), but I *am* writing. I'll have a book out in the next year, and re-issues of several of my older (and up-until now out-of-print) novels. I'll keep my biography updated, and you can always check my blog, A Little Something... Wicked.

Thanks again for this story's awesome reception. I sincerely appreciate it.

Be Well ~

Tucker

johnnyreyjohnnyreyabout 8 years ago
Fire and Ice

Wow. What a great story. I enjoyed it so much. As a bottom boy I'd love to be with both of these men. ;)

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

This may very well be the best story I've ever read in my many years of surfing Literotica. I work with my husband at his business and I'm headed to his office right now. He's either going to fuck me there or take me home and fuck me. Thanks Tucker, you've made me so fucking horny. I've got to have cock in my little gurl pussy NOW !!!! Please give us more adventures like this one! Fucking 10 stars!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 7 years ago
Glad to see you back again on Literotica

I am a bit behind the times but I loved this story. Very different, erotic but I agree leave them with the HEA they achieved

shatteredmindxoshatteredmindxoabout 7 years ago

Beautiful story especially with the added twist.

I hope we could see Michael and Denny's too.

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezover 4 years ago
Too short!

That was a really good story. It definitely needs a second chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous