Fire and Ice

Story Info
Zoe comes home to find out just how lucky she is.
1.9k words
4.48
11.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe shut the door behind her and sighed. Finally. The week from hell was done, and her husband had promised a relaxing weekend at home. The silence of the house was overpowering and perfect, lifting the stress from her mind like the wind blowing away clouds to form a perfect sunny day.

She walked into the bedroom and found several candles lit, filling the air with a sweet erotic smell, and a note on the bed. "I had a friend stop by and get a few things ready for us tonight. There is also a hot bath drawn for you to soak in and clean yourself. Don't worry, they left out a side door as soon as you got home. Your loving husband, James."

Zoe couldn't believe it. She quickly stripped, moved into the bathroom and exhaled as she stepped into the steaming water. Her thoughts drifted as she soaked, and eventually moved onto what the night might contain. Unable to wait for her husband, she moved her hand down between her legs and gently caressed her pussy lips. Any semblance of control left her, and she shoved two fingers deep inside her. She slid down the tub to prop her legs up for easy access. Her right hand continued to move her fingers quickly in and out, while her left moved to her clit and rubbed in a circular motion. Her orgasm built swiftly and with a sharp guttural moan she came, sending water onto the floor with her thrashing.

Her head cleared, she soaked in the water for another couple minutes before washing and shaving her body. Feeling especially naughty, she decided not to put clothes on to give James a surprise of his own. She rolled a few joints and smoked them while she waited for him to get home, greeting him at the door naked and sky high.

Zoe was frustrated by his lack of reaction. She had hope that the fun might start a bit early, but she only got a quick kiss and a grin of approval from her lack of attire. Dinner was quick but uneventful, leaving her alone and horny in the bedroom while he cleaned up the food and dishes. As revenge, she put on the bra and panties that he loved the most, determined to make him beg.

That plan changed as soon as he entered the room. He strode in and grabbed her arms and moved her onto the bed, pinning her. He reached up and pulled out the restraints he had hidden, and in moments she was bound and blindfolded, her body open for anything he might wish to do to it.

She expected to be used, or at least teased, but once again James surprised her. He began to message her legs, more gentle than he usually did, but still firm and deep. "You are such an awesome husband," she said. James chuckled and moved to her other leg, "I just enjoy keeping you happy." As he shifted his hands lower and lower towards her sex, she started to arch her body up to urge him faster.

"I do have a confession though," James said, "Remember when I said my friend left as soon as you got home?" His hands were agonizingly close to where she wanted. "Yes?" She said, not really paying attention to what he was saying. "Well, she never left," he said and kissed her mouth. The hands on her legs shifted and pulled her hips onto a different, and decidedly female mouth, the stranger's tongue moving up her slit and around her clit.

Zoe came. There was no warning for her, and the combination of the marijuana that she had smoked and the unexpected woman who was now eagerly and expertly rocking her world. "Julianne?" Zoe forced out in gasps, hoping that it was her best friend she had long desired. The assault paused. "Yes dear," Julianne replied, "Now hush and let me do what I do best."

Zoe and James had met Julianne a few years before while out for what they had planned to be a fairly quick night out, but a spilled drink and a couple apology shots later, the three of them set out for a night to remember. The drinks had led them to a dance club, and although nothing more happened that night, Zoe found herself hopelessly in lust. Zoe and Julianne continued to text for the next few weeks and a genuine friendship was formed. Zoe played wingman a few times, but Julianne could never quite find a match, to Zoe's secret relief. She never could have dreamed that she might actually get her wildest wish.

Julianne returned to her position and began licking and sucking in a combination that left Zoe helpless and near unconscious from pleasure. The slow and gentle motions left her in a sea of bliss, until Julianne added fingers. The friction on her g-spot awoke a craving for release that Zoe had never felt before. What felt like both hours and minutes passed as her whole body joined in on the cresting wave. Zoe let out a deafening wail as her climax screamed through her body, covering her new lover in cum.

Julianne finally relented, and let Zoe try to recover with short breaths and relaxing muscles. The forgotten James had other ideas, and began his adventurers. Hot candle wax dripped straight onto her nipple. Zoe loved having her nipples played with. They were sensitive and stuck out from her breasts, making them easy to bite, suck, twist, and pull. The pain of the hot liquid somehow combined all of those senses into something she was unable to understand.

James gently massaged the wax into her skin before dropping more wax on the other side. Zoe hissed through gritted teeth wanting to pull away from the pain but also bare her chest more for the joy it gave her. The confusing message her brain was sending her body kept her on the edge of her previous orgasm. She couldn't roll into another one, but was unable to relax. More pain came as James trailed his way down her stomach, smoothing out as he moved. Zoe's pulse quickened as she realized where he was headed until her head was sent spinning by ice being dragged down her leg. Julianne had joined the fun in dramatic fashion.

James and Julianne worked well together, timing the sensory changes perfectly. Zoe was helpless, her body screaming from the dichotomy. Julianne was ice, James fire. Her pussy, already soaked from the previous attention, felt completely engorged and her grool covered the bed beneath her. Zoe ached. The steady intensity of the teasing was quickly driving her mad and she felt like she desperately needed to cum again. James and Julianne were unrelenting, ignoring Zoe's cries, and continued their onslaught of hot and cold.

All of a sudden both of them stopped what they were doing and Zoe heard whispers. "What are you talking about?" she asked, her body arching towards the voices on its own accord. Only silence returned her question. Her hips stayed high off the bed, needing to be touched. Strong hands shoved her back down on the bed and she felt her legs being stretched to the side of the bed and tied there, leaving every bit of her privates open for exploration. Julianne straddled Zoe's face and laid down in the 69 position, her pussy inches from Zoe's tongue. Zoe breathed in the erotic scent and bent her neck as far it would go, hoping for a taste. Sensing the movement, Julianne slid down Zoe's body just far enough to elude her tongue, leaving a trail of her wetness down between Zoe's breasts.

Zoe felt James rest his cock on her pussy. She arched her hips up, trying to force him into her. A tongue, Julianne's tongue, touched her as it moved down James' dick and back up. She pulled against her restraints, knowing her best friend was teasing both her and her husband at the same time. The soft scrape of a chin, the brushing of hair, and James' sudden moan told her that he was completely inside Julianne's throat. Zoe leaned forward, desperate to taste the wetness that she knew waited for her.

All of a sudden Julianne started to make her own noises. Zoe couldn't tell what James was doing, but

Julianne was obviously enjoying it. The taste of her favorite cherry flavored lube dripped into Zoe's mouth, and she realized that her husband was currently finger fucking Julianne's ass, forcing himself deeper into her throat as though she was being spit roasted. Julianne's pants turned into cries as her hips rocked back and forth across Zoe's chest. The cum that Zoe was so eager to taste was loosed across her breasts. James chuckled with his success and Julianne collapsed on top of Zoe, unable to control her body.

Zoe, wanting the release that Julianne has just felt, cried out in erotic agony. James moved away and Julianne shoved her face in the void he left. Zoe moaned as Julianne's tongue attacked her clit and pussy. Her own wetness combined with Julianne's spit to form the perfect lube that covered her entire pelvic area. Soon Zoe felt like her entire body was dripping with sex. The remnants of Julianne's orgasm dripped down her stomach, her own cum covered the sheets beneath them. Zoe needed that final release.

Julianne moved off of her and Zoe despaired. Alone in the bed, she wondered where the next touch would come from. Julianne quickly moved back on top of her, chest to chest, and locked her lips onto Zoe's in a deep passionate kiss. The two shared an erotic moment, just the two of them. No one else existed for what seemed like an eternity, until James interrupted as men often do. Julianne gasped as he filled her, her concentration gone as she sunk into Zoe, enjoying eight inches long and a full inch and a half around of heaven.

Zoe was surprised at her lack of jealousy, but the scent of sex in the air drove all of that from her mind. Julianne held Zoe tightly as James thrust into her, her voice cracking from pleasure. They found their rhythm, senseless words crying out in unison. Still tied to the bed, Zoe could do nothing but listen as her husband came inside her best friend.

James quickly pulled out and shoved his still hard cock into Zoe knowing that she had reached the limit of her temptation. He continued his pounding, one soaking wet pussy switched to another. Julianne moved upwards, dragging herself up Zoe's body and leaving a trail of James' cum. Julianne found a comfortable position and sat down firmly on Zoe's mouth, forcing her to drink her husband's cum. Julianne reached to each side, releasing Zoe's arms. Zoe quickly wrapped them around Julianne's thighs and pulled her down further onto Zoe's face.

Zoe used the force of James' fucking to get her tongue deep into Julianne, cleaning out all of his cum and finding her g-spot. Julianne grabbed Zoe's hair and held her face there, rocking her clit against Zoe's nose. The three of them melded into one soul, their voices rising in unison. The climax was sudden yet eternal. Time stopped as all three found euphoria at once.

Julianne finally moved off of Zoe and untied her, laying back down next to her and giving her the gentle kiss of a true love. James moved up on Zoe's other side and caressed them both, smiling at their happiness. Zoe looked from her husband to her (hopefully) now-girlfriend and smiled. "I love you both," she said. She then looked down at their cum and sweat stained bodies and the mess on the sheets and snorted with laughter. "I think we need to shower and change the sheets."