All Comments on 'Fire Danger'

by friskygirl51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brain dead

Yet another brain dead author who doesn't know or use the standard common understood terms. The use of "come" when referring to an orgasm or semen rather than "cum" wrecks a story fast and ends reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
previous comment

well, someone is brain dead here, but i am not sure it is the author!!!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
random = hot!

i really enjoyed this one, you made enthusiastic sex with a stranger in the middle of a fire emergency seem so ... natural. like, this is how people are supposed to connect, without all the unnecessary drama we usually add. very hot.

Destiny_ParkerDestiny_Parkerabout 12 years ago
Liked the sex, not the reiteration

I liked the story it was simple and to the point. Going back to write the woman's point of view however detracted from this well written stroke story. I would agree with the previous commenter as well, use "cum".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Firey?

I sense a wildland firefighter here :)

SharpguySharpguyabout 12 years ago
Chapter #2?

I do hope there are additional segments of this story and these characters. Well done.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
Smoky The Bear

Who can resist a forest ranger wearing one of those cute hats they wear? They go around in the woods and fuck pretty women who are showering outside, instead of warning the other residents to evacuate. See what one match can do?

Interesting story. Are there more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous