Fire Flies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaalatErotas
BaalatErotas
243 Followers

She kept her back to me.

"I did mean those words, Liv." My statement made her tremble.

That was the moment the birds chose to go quiet. In fact, the whole world was resting, at peace. Our turmoil was observed only by the stars, peeking out one by one to witness my most monumental fuck up to date.

"You asked me about the fantasies in those plays, and I told you Claus was a very much a realist. I meant that."

She addressed me over her shoulder. "Meaning I had to stop projecting my wishful self on his writing or... anything else."

"I didn't know back then what you were... feeling or wishing... but that's not what I was saying."

"Yes..."

"No. I was trying to say he was my favourite realist... the one who believed there was so much more to reality than just the concrete. There's the subtle, unconscious elements. There's perspective and subjectivity." My voiced dropped. "In the pursuit of truth and freedom, there are challenges, forbidden boundaries... and this insatiable longing."

This time she faced me.

I had stepped out of the lit area and -- as programmed by their timer -- the lights switched off as I neared her. I took her in. Her eyes were large and bright with the lights on. With the night and moonlight outlining her, she was stunning. Ethereal. Divine.

Shit. "Tell me you understand."

She took the last two steps back to me, rose up on her toes and pulled me down to her. And there it was again: the touch of her lips reminding me how much I'd longed for her kiss. My muscles seem to take form as she touched me -- my shoulders existinig only because she was running her palms along them; my arms reaching for her as soon as her grip tightened on my biceps to hold herself up.

I pulled her to my chest. A brief flicker of concern warned me not to hurt her, but I still couldn't stop myself from pulling her closer, and closer still. I'd never had to hold anything back, though -- not with Liv.

When my embrace tightened enough to make her feet leave the ground and her heart mesh with mine, she simply sighed and wrapped her legs around me. She held me even tighter. She deepened the kiss and stole the oxygen from my world.

I had one arm around her, my other hand under her thigh. The pleasure centres in my brain flared up and hummed as my hand slowly smoothed its way up to her arse. An eternity was all I needed, forever -- to hold her like that and touch her until she melted.

Olivia, this woman made of the unbearable curves that outlined and shaped my whole world, was light enough to embrace forever. Lifting her was nothing. Holding her meant everyting.

When I put both hands on her behind, she ground herself against me. Thoroughly displeased with my t-shirt, she pulled at its neckline so her mouth could access the base of my throat. Open-mouthed, she sucked at my flesh and my steely cock nearly cut through my track pants.

I knew my fingers had to be hurting her, bruising her behind, but I couldn't ease my grip. I couldn't restrain the growl that shook our quiet haven.

Her fingers worked the bottom of my t-shirt up, her lips smiling against my skin. Soft palms slipped under the material to stroke my sides; hungry nails raked up my back.

"Watch those nails, woman."

She was used to my voice being deep, but she'd never heard it this gravelly before. Her breath caught at the sound of my lust. She stared into my stormy gaze long enough to show me something new too: I was very familiar with the darkness of both her anger and her sadness -- what I'd never seen before was the way flecks of gold depicted her arousal.

Her nails dug into my shoulderblades. "And if I can't help myself...?"

"Do you really want to find out?"

"Yes."

I stepped up to the daybed and tossed her on it. She squealed, breathless laughter making her chest heave. Her eyes were wide and a little unsure as I braced myself over her.

My lips were right above hers when I whispered, "Are you sure?"

"Ian..."

I kissed her. Never had anyone ever made me want to taste their words as much as Olivia did. She spoke my name in a way that always had me grateful to hear it, made me crave her.

Anyone watching us undress each other would never guess we'd never done it before. They might not note my sharp intake of breath at the sight of her, nor would they know I had to force in every inhalation after.

Could just the sight of a naked woman keep a man alive?

Her skin was endless chocolate, soft at the base of her throat, dipping into the secret parts of her navel and the backs of her knees. She looked up at me with such large, fearless eyes, I just knew I'd never need another breath. Just her, looking at me invitingly.

There were so many parts of her calling out to me -- tempting my eyes and hands -- but I found myself mating my lips with hers again. This kiss was deeper, sweeter. Her tongue, so precious, was more than I could stand. The taste of her, more than I deserved. My lips bruised hers; I felt it even as it was happening -- but I couldn't draw back and she wouldn't let me.

I shifted and moved my hips more comfortably between her legs. That got her attention.

Our kiss ended on her gasp.

She could feel the hard length of me pressed against her, but had no idea how close the intensity of that moment got me to embarrassing myself. Fucking imagine that -- decades of doing everything imaginable with experienced women... only to be brought to my knees by one so new to the powers she held. Especially over me.

I pinned her wrists down above her head, one hand large enough to hold her in place. My other palm mapped its way up her side, but I stopped just below her breast. Her dark nipple, hard and upright, was the greatest temptation I'd faced up until that point -- but I couldn't allow myself to cup her. Not yet.

Quizical concern coloured her gaze when she noticed the clenching of my jaw. All I could do was shake my head. Hers tilted a little in question.

My exhalation was ragged enough to be the answer she needed.

Without a smile fully forming, her cheek dimpled slightly. Followed by the slow yet deliberate rise of her hips. Fuck...

"You don't want to do that right now." My voice was rougher still, making surprise light up her eyes again. "Seriously, Liv."

But she was too far gone. Even if she'd wanted to listen -- which the bloody woman rarely did -- her own body was giving off the sort of heat that meant I couldn't fault her for rocking a little faster. She was already so wet, coating the length of my cock as she pushed up until the base of me was pressed against her entrance, then all the way back down until her slippery clit rubbed up near the head.

"We need to work on your listening skills, lovely."

It was said to draw her back in line. Instead it coaxed a smile from her.

"You think so?" she asked. "I was just thinking it's about damn time you met your match..."

Watching her move like that was just too much.

The way her stomach muscles tightened so her hips could lift; the definition in her thighs when she planted her spread feet and thrust up more insistently... the mesmerising way her tongue wet her swollen lips. Trust me to find the one person who could kill me just by being with me... yet had left me feeling like I was dying when she was gone.

I lowered myself on top of her and brushed her hair back. It was a mess -- covering the pillow beneath her head, sticking up or getting into her eyes at times, kinking at her temples where her sweat was gathering like dew.

Her brow furrowed and I picked up the slight increase in her pace now that I was right on top of her. She ran her tongue along my shoulder up to the base of my throat. When her teeth sank into the flesh there, I cursed -- long and loudly.

"Okay, that's it." My grip on her wrists tightened as I rose up on my knees. "When I am done with you, just remember one thing: you asked for every ounce of this."

I started at her throat. My lips trailed that elegant column until my tongue pinpointed her pulse. By the time I worked my way down to her chest, her moans had started taking shape.

I actually had to steady myself again before letting my mouth touch her breast. Her effect on me was something that would take getting used to -- but could never be denied. Overwhelmed by flashbacks of sunflower perfume and the lusciousness of strawberries on her tongue, the moment I took her nipple into my mouth I knew I was tasting the embodiment of summer. I rolled her nipple up against the roof of her mouth; I nibbled and sucked on her until the rolling of her hips began to jerk rather than roll. And, when her moans became my name again, I moved to the other breast.

"Ian!"

The cry that pierced my highly wired brain made me realise the other sounds she'd been making had been loud cries as well. I had no idea how long I'd kept her pinned there, making love to nothing but her breasts -- but I did feel how the time had slowly shifted the balance between us. I still wanted to fuck myself into the deepest parts of her until the very sky split in two... but I was in better control now. Not something I could say about my fierce flame, however.

Olivia's entire body gleamed.

The moonlight clad her in blueish silver, picking up the sheen of the sweat shimmering from her forehead to her calves. Her eyes were pleading with me, begging me for whatever her lips couldn't utter yet. But I was done following her lead.

"Hold on, lovely." My lips neared one of her nipples again. "You're gonna want to hold on really tight this time."

I laced the fingers of one hand with hers and used the other to still her hips. My tongue circled the nipple before me until her stomach clench involuntarily. That's when I took it in my mouth.

With all the time in the world, I drove her to the brink of madness again and again. Just as she had done me. Her back arched and her fingers felt set to break my hand -- a feeling that made me smile as I allowed her a few seconds reprieve while I lapped at the dew in the valley between her breasts.

When I returned to the cooling breast without warning, it happened. Her face was turned up and to the east, as if seeking out the moon; her mouth open, to let out a deep moan so much like ecstatic sobbing.

Olivia's body spasmed and rocked as she came.

I kept her hands pinned above her head, but my other arm slipped beneath the arch of her back to hold her to me. I suckled on. I licked and nibbled her until she went limp, her ragged breaths beyond her control.

"Holy..."

The moment she managed that one word, I knew she could take more. She was trying to beckon me up -- to kiss her, to make love to her, no doubt -- but I ignored the gesture.

"Please, Ian... I need you so much."

"And that's exactly what I'm giving you, baby -- all of me."

Exploring the curve of her hips, the dip of her navel, the gentle rise of her pelvic area with my hands and lips... that was a private ecstasy I could never describe. Not even to her. I could never make her understand how much of a woman those parts of her made her in my eyes; nor what it felt like to touch and kiss them for the first time. I could never explain how I already knew that an eternity adoring her body would never be enough. Not for the man who didn't deserve even the day he was granted.

The kiss I placed right at the peak of her left hip almost brought tears to my eyes. Maybe those would explain more than words ever could.

Her legs were trembling as I widened her parted thighs. Sexual energy vibrated all the way up through her, making her glow even more. When I put my lips to her innner thigh, an instant shock of pleasure punch right into my skull and gushed down my spine. God almighty, the scent of her. Not flowers, not water... Olivia.

It was only her next cry that awakened me to the fact that my teeth had a grip on her tender flesh... and that her hips were rolling urgently again.

I soothed her, licking the bite and rubbing my hands along her torso. "Not yet..."

"What are you doing to me...?" Her words were as shaky as the hands she used to cup my face. "Shit... Baby, I don't think I can take much m--"

Her last word transformed into a long moan when I licked at the edge of her cunt. A brief lap up her labia; then another. A gasp from her when I moved on to her other thigh, only to have her jerk again when I returned to the centre of her.

Her trembles increased when I finally took her clitoris in my mouth. It was slick, swollen, and so sweet covered in her juices. I wanted more, pushed her thighs further apart so she couldn't keep any iota of her essence from me.

By the time I pushed my tongue into her pink heat, she was dripping. I drove deeper, past the ridge of her entrace and onwards until I couldn't reach more. Curling my arms under her thighs steadied them enough to keep from flopping all over the place; reaching over to spread her pussy open exposed her enough for me to see all she was offering and taste all I wanted.

Her moans built back up to the keening sobs again. Fuck, she made orgasms sound so primal -- I could live on just knowing I did that to her. Her fingers combed through my short hair, got a good grip, and pulled me even deeper.

More. I couldn't get enough... and she wanted more.

Two fingers. I didn't have to worry about easing into her -- I knew she could take them. I smoothly pushed two fingers right up into the centre of her, curled them, and rubbed as I sucked her clit back into my mouth.

My name was the only warning I got before she soaked me. Her orgasm wracked her body, yanking her until she half curled in on herself. And still my mouth stayed on her. This time the spasms took longer to subside, so I eased my way back up her body and held her until the little gasps and sighs petered out.

After a few minutes silence, I smoothed her hair back and looked down at her. "You okay, baby?"

Her eyes were a little unfocused, a little amazed. "How did you...?"

I grinned. "Let's just say I've been doing this a while."

She tried to laugh, but it came out as soundless exhalations. "Someone... ought to hand you... an honorary doctorate or something... A medal... at the very least."

That got me. I was so hard I was practically seeing double -- and she could still make me chuckle. "If you have energy for kidding around, I'll take that to mean you definitely have energy to get started."

Her eyes widened in shock once more. "Started? You turn my whole world and everything I've ever experienced in it inside out... then tell we haven't even started yet??"

"I'm right here when you need to hold on, lovely."

Whatever she'd planned on saying next died before it formed. I was holding the head of my cock right at her entrance. She was ready, more than ready -- but I needed her to know before entering her. Despite all we'd already done, I had the urge to check with her one more time; despite her declaration inside my house, I needed to make sure the moon heard it, too.

I wasn't sure what to say or ask. In the end, that didn't matter.

Olivia tilted her hips forward and pulled me to her.

My cock was undoubtedly more to take than my fingers -- so, though her wetness and hunger helped -- I held myself in check the moment the head nudged in. Total chaos erupted inside me, but I gritted my teeth and watched her. With each inhalation, I felt her relax and take a little more of me in.

Jesus, nothing had prepared me for the searing heat of her.

About halfway in, I distracted her from taking any more of me. I kissed her, I savoured the moment and breathed with her. And, when my senses were somewhat coherent... I pushed the rest of the way into her.

Olivia gasped. And I could feel the formation of that sharp intake all around my cock.

"Ian, I've never..."

"I know. I know, lovely..." I pushed deeper, making her moan. "Me neither."

We began to move together, as if each sensed the other was ready. In desperate agony. Olivia had her legs wrapped around me, her hands gripping my arse. I demanded nothing less, holding her to me as I pumped into her, my grunts urging stronger thrusts from her.

God help me, the more she gave, the more I craved.

I'd always been the sort of man to hone my attention on the woman in my arms, make sure I held back to give her all she needed. But Olivia had me weak and unfocused. I couldn't restrain the savage pistoning of my hips anymore than I could the pumping of my heart.

Her name. As I felt her clench repeatedly on my cock, I said her name. I repeated it until I was yelling it between her cries and my grunts. And I only stopped when she silenced me with her lips and tongue.

Whatever she was moaning as she orgasmed melted in my mouth. I wouldn't have understood it anyway -- the way she tightened on me erased everything else from my mind and I just let go. I growled as I shoved myself into her.

Then I came so hard I was convinced the stars had fallen to the ground.

It went on for so long, I'm not even sure when I reentered my own body, when I started feeling my own heart and Liv and the warm air around us again. When I opened my eyes, the diamonds had returned to the heavens, and Liv was watching me through half-closed lids.

I kissed her temple. "You never cease to amaze me."

"Look who's talking." Her response held only a fraction of her usual sass. "Your perfect suits and cool demeanour are highly misleading, Mr Macallan..."

"When you said you never...? I meant it when I told you me neither." I was serious as I took her in. "I've never felt or done anything like this, Liv. Not with anyone."

Her eyes closed for a few moments. When she opened them again, they were full of warmth and happiness -- and a little curiosity.

"Does 'never' include...?" Her eyes flicked downward between us then back up to mine.

I knew what she was talking about. "That'll go down... soon."

"But you did come, right?"

"Enough to momentarily lose my mind."

"Because there is way too much of a mess down there for that to be all me again." Flecks of gold were rebuilding in her light brown eyes. "Although, after the mess you made of me with your tongue and -- hmm..."

Her sentence cut off as the brief memory made her moan sharply and clench on me.

"Well, fuck, woman..."

"I'm not doing anything. I honestly can't help... this." She took a few breaths, smoothing her palms down my back to my arse. "If anyone is up to something, you are. Who on Gaia's green grass stays hard after all that?!"

"Not me. Not usually." I rubbed the side of my nose against the side of her, giving an experimental thrust. "Not since I was a kid anyway -- when nothing short of a lightning strike between the legs could've gotten it to go down."

She was serious now, the gold brighter now, watching me as I watched her. I didn't go limp as expected. Instead my thrusts allowed me to take in the slick heat of her, the smooth tightness. I pushed all the way until I felt the bump of her cervix -- a small sound escaped her. As I pulled out, I was aware of the ridges just inside her entrance and the way her opening clung to me. It was too sweet, so I pushed back in to do it all again.

I was just enjoying her, loving our time together -- but not trying to start anything again.

Until I felt her arch her back slightly and fit her hips to mine again. The feeling was too exquisite not to have an effect even on a man way past his boyhood prowess. One moment I was about to explain that I rarely got it up twice a night anymore, let alone staying hard for two orgasms in a row... and the next I was thrusting slow and deep, feeling the heat gather up the backs of my legs and shoulders.

I didn't really expect it to lead anywhere. But the more I told myself that, the more I felt the buildup. Her goosebumps and hard nipples. The possessive hold of her hands over my arse. The fire in my chest... The unbearable heat of Olivia's clenching as her cunt reawakened and began milking me making my balls tighten.

BaalatErotas
BaalatErotas
243 Followers