All Comments on 'Fire in the Belly'

by Caerwyn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remember that with schizophrenia you're never alone

Wild use of psych-ops! Loved the story. 5* for originality alone, at least I've never come across a similar story. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading about Mathew and Amy+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a wild concept

You really kind of dug yourself a hole here. This being your first story and making it that good, you are going to have to work incredibly hard to top it unless of course you have the kind of writing and creative talent to continually come up with this high quality character creation and tale spinning. I hope you are as good as you come across in this story because it is always a pleasure to be able to get lost in a story that is this good. I don’t know if you are going to write a chapter 2 to this story but I think you left it wide open with possibilities that could really be fun to both write and read.

Whatever you decide I wanted to thank you for putting in the time and effort to create something this good and allow it to be read on here. I always appreciate a well written story and feel the author should know it is appreciated, even more so during this time of being concerned about safety, health, money and family plus whatever else people are concerned over. Your story made me forget about all that for awhile and that is a wonderful thing to be able to give to people.

Stay safe and healthy

J.D.

weswaylandweswaylandover 3 years ago
Interesting mind control idea

Keep writing, I like the path this is on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I love how the mind control isn't something he has any control over -- and that he sees it not as a tool, but as a burden.

Your story is also insanely well written.

Colour me hopeful for a Chapter 2 with Amy in the picture.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous