All Comments on 'Fire in the Embers Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just noticed

All your other stories end with "Finis....for now" and this story ends with "Finis."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Will Fire in the Embers become a series like Interludes and The Phyllis Files? Normally you wrap up everything with Don telling everyone how he solved the crime. In this story you had several crimes described and have created several dangling threads.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
It will continue...

The stories will continue; the first chapter of the next series "The Ensigns of Detection" has been submitted.

pe1erpe1erabout 8 years ago
Brownlee

I'd been wondering how you were going to get rid of Brownlee! The question is: was his heart attack natural, or was he drugged to cause it?

Mr3x49Mr3x49about 8 years ago
Re: Brownlee

My guess is Brownlee was infected or poisoned with something and that both he and Cook will be given the Wargrave treatment by the Shadow Man/Consultant of Crime. The real question is will Donald Troy take advantage and get one or both of them to switch sides and take down their benefactor and his entire organization? Or at least key components of that organization, (i.e. The Oldeeds Group, Superior Bloodlines, or the number two in Shadow Man's Organization).

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Must have misconstrued the last chapter as expected fire in police hq and not Burke's old apartment. Another great instalment. What more dangers can there be ahead of them?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

If Mr Big knew that Mrs Peabody had incriminating evidence of his various schemes. , why didn’t he capture Mrs Peabody and torture her to get where she hid the evidence? So “Simon” is the heir apparent to his empire. This does not fell right if Julie Newton is “Sinon”. Based on the physical description that the woman who was serviced by the stud. The biker chick has been described as relatively middle build and the person in Mr Big office was much larger (Elizabeth)

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES