Fire in The Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, I was wearing a tux. Laura looked taller than me (and she was, in those heels), but my broad shoulders gave me an imposing look, which was augmented by the light armor I had on under the tux. Daniel was wearing a tux, as well. He was shorter than me, but his 'Clark Kent/Superman' physique did his image good.

The club looked really good. The walls were beige and the carpet a golden brown, and the well-designed lighting gave off a warm, golden hue. It was like a bowl, with tables on the floor in front of the stage, then two terraced levels around the sides. The stage at the far end was better lighted. It was a bit off-center, occupying the left side of the back wall. A curtain covered the right one-third of the back, and I wondered if there was a second stage behind there.

Our table was on the right side, on the uppermost terrace. At the table behind us were ADA Franklin Washington and his (white) wife Susie, and his brother Detective Theo Washington with his (black) wife Nareese. The black men were 'movie star handsome' in their tuxedos, and their wives were gorgeous in their dresses. We stopped and spoke with them as we made our way to our table.

At the table in front of us was a surprise: Chief Griswold and his wife were there. The Chief wore a suit and (blue) tie, and his wife wore a very nice blue dress that was not a hot gown like many of the other women were wearing, but more reminiscent of her day. Captain Damien Thompson and his very beautiful wife sat with the Griswolds. As always, Captain Thompson made his tux look a little better than I made mine. I could not out-GQ him.

Then came the 'show-stoppers', who would have Elsie raving and the Town and County agog, and in love. It was Mr. and Mrs. Todd Burke. Todd looked 'movie star handsome' in his tux, as if he was born to be doing this, being the young executive of a hot tech company.

Yet he was totally outdone by his wife. Teresa was wearing a gold dress, not quite the same as Paulina's. and it shimmered as it caught the light. The dress seemed molded to Teresa's hourglass body, the fabric straining to contain her large all-natural breasts. Her legs were athletic but still managed to look feminine, and her magnificent ass, trim thighs, curvy calves, and elegant feet were shaped all the more perfectly by the highest heel sandals I'd ever seen her wearing.

This lovely woman was hardly the Police Boxing Matches Champion and person who had run into a building about to explode to save a child. Teresa was blossoming into her full beautiful glory, and it was wonderful to see.

And others were there: Candidate for Mayor Eldrick X. Weaver and his wife were on the terraced level below us, and closer to the stage. A few Council Members and their wives, mostly the ones that were opposed to me on most issues. Others who were considered to be leaders of the black community were at the tables on the floor in front of the stage.

The guest list was rounded out by people more well known in the music industry than in my world. Many on the upper terraced level on the left side had been part of Jasmine Nix's music empire; by way of contrast, the organization of 'Big Ice' was not invited.

The dinner choices had been limited, but was very delicious. There was a steak entrée, a chicken entrée, and a vegetarian entrée, each with a nice wine. Laura and I had steaks, while Paulina and Daniel had the chicken. Todd had chicken, but Teresa went for the steak.

As dinner was ending, the jazz band came out and began playing. I've always liked jazz music, and the often-underlying second musical harmony under the first. This band was really good, too.

As they played, our host, legendary rapper T-Square, wearing a seersucker suit and his Tomahawk shades, came around to all the tables. He gave the Griswolds warm hugs, and I heard him tell them he had a surprise announcement about Charlie later on.

When he came to our table, he cordially shook Daniel's hand. Daniel told him that Daniel's wife was out of Town and couldn't make it. T-Square was very complimentary to Laura, telling her that the Iron Crowbar was one lucky man as he kissed her hand. I stood up to greet him, and he surprised me with a full hug, like he'd given the Griswolds, as if I were his family. I returned it, feeling the eyes of everyone in the club looking at us. Then T-Square gave the woman who was his family, his sister Paulina, a warm hug, which she returned.

A bit later, T-Square came to the stage. "Thank you all for coming tonight. As you know, I've named this club after my dear friend Jasmine Nix, who was taken from us all too soon. Let us remember her beautiful voice, and her message." With that, the curtain next to the stage opened up to reveal a large ceiling-to-floor painting of Jasmine Nix, a photograph that had been 'morphed' into a painting, showing the late superstar singer from the waist up and singing with a microphone in her hand. This had been taken from one of her concerts.

The audience began applauding, then began standing in ovation. Though I knew the truth about Jasmine Nix, and her racism and hatred of Police, I still did the correct thing and stood up, too. Didn't want to embarrass my wife and Paulina by being the only one sitting down, dontcha know.

"I have one more announcement." said T-Square. "Some days ago, I met young Charlie Griswold, who also was taken from us too soon. Charlie was a brave man, and a good man, and he liked my music, which made him an even better man." There was some polite laughter, then T-Square said "I've always thought of making a Gospel album, and now I'm going through with it, and I'm going to dedicate it to Charlie. And if I can get my sister to sing with me on it, it'll truly be worthy of him."

Everyone had looked over at Paulina, as she said it. She stood up and gave her brother a thumbs-up, then went to the Griswolds and gave them hugs as the attendees stood and applauded. It was a nice moment.

As we sat and listened to the final round of music from the band, I began feeling very tired. I drank some water, then more water, but the tiredness did not go away. Indeed, everything in my vision turned to black-and-white. I wondered if I had been drugged...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Commmannderrrrr..."

"Angela... what's going on?"

I'd been dreaming that I was on top of one of my high school teachers, a woman I'd had a huge crush on when I was in school. I was fucking her hard and deep, stroking my size into her tight, wet pussy.

Now, suddenly, Angela Harlan's face was right in front of me. "Does she feel good, Commander?" the raven-haired woman asked me, her voice filling my head. I looked down, and the woman I was fucking was Gloria Searles, the gorgeous woman I'd lusted after, who had been murdered in the 'Medical Murder Mystery' case.

I began fucking Gloria harder and deeper, enjoying the warm wetness of her incredibly wonderful cunt enveloping my throbbing, iron-hard, unprotected cock. Then Angela leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. Despite my hatred of her, I felt my tongue twining with hers in the hot wet kiss.

"Mmmmm, so good." Angela whispered. She pressed her mouth to mine again, and we kissed hotly as I fucked Gloria deeper and harder. The thoughts of Gloria swirling in my mind brought me to the crest, and I felt the deeply painful ecstasy of my climax boiling over.

"Mmmmf!" I gasped into Angela's mouth as I began ejaculating my semen deep into Gloria's tight, sopping wet womanhood. Spurt after spurt of my baby batter fired into her welcoming pussy as I filled her like I'd always wanted to. Then the gray mists swirled before my eyes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I woke up, it was 4:30am. I was in my bed, in the master bedroom of The Cabin. Laura and Paulina were in bed with me, all of us naked, both women's bodies and breasts pressed into my sides.

I managed to get up without waking either of them, unless they were pretending to remain asleep. As I went to shower to start my day, I realized that I had no memory of leaving the club, getting home, or sex with Laura and Paulina. I did have those vivid, explicit images of fucking my teacher, then Gloria, and kissing Angela still in my mind. Damn, that was one hell of a dream! I though to myself. And it seemed so real. But what happened to me? Why can't I remember?...

Part 19 - Train Tracks

"This is Amber Harris, KXTC Fox Two News, in for Bettina Wurtzburg!" shouted the athletic blonde reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, August 24th, from in front of the Federal Building on Courthouse Square. "The Guardians of Justice have struck again!"

"We welcome our Fox affiliates KSB and Fox Midtown for this special report." said Amber, who obviously had been chosen to deliver this report to the eyes and ears of the People of the State. "The Guardians of Justice are a shadowy cyber group that has been acquiring and releasing classified and otherwise secret documents from the Government and some of the biggest companies in the Nation!"

"Their latest batch of documents," continued Amber, "released just hours ago, are purported to be from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, and BigRoadAndRailCorp, the nation's largest transportation company. The stolen and released documents reveal that in an emergency, FEMA would nationalize -ALL- railroads, which would then be administered by BigRoadAndRailCorp in close cooperation with the Federal Government!"

"In our own State," said Amber, "the documents show that the railroad of OBT Rail & Shipping, owned by Orrin B. Taggart of Southport, is one of the rail lines that FEMA particularly wants to nationalize, as OBT owns and operates two major rail bridges over the State Line River at Southport, and another one over the Big River south of the confluence of the River and the State Line River just south of Southport. We have not yet reached Mr. Taggart for comment."

"Also in State news," said Amber, "the FBI remains clueless to the assassins that easily penetrated the FBI's security and successfully murdered Lt. Governor Graham Collins. And Fox Two News has learned from multiple sources that someone phoned Commander Donald Troy in his office and alerted him to watch the assassination just before it happened. Commander Troy does not respond to any Media requests for comment, and this incident is no exception..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"O-kayyyyy," I said quietly as everyone watched the newscast in MCD, "I've had just about enough of Amber. Time to go nuclear on her." I said that as I was typing some texts.

"Uh oh," said Cindy, "what are you up to?" I just gave her a look that would freeze red blood, though green-blooded Vulcans and Crowbar Women might've survived.

"She really took some shots at the FBI, too." said Jerome Davis. "Why so harsh?"

"The FBI is instituting some new security measures for the Press covering their events." said Mary Mahoney Milton. "The Press really doesn't want to reveal that Press I.D.s were forged to gain access to Collins, so they're responding with the cheap shots."

"That's Iron Crowbar thinking, there, though the Press IDs weren't forged; they were real." I said, not looking up from my iPhone. "Here, hold this." I handed Mary the red crowbar.

"Mmm mmm mmm." Mary said as she tapped the crowbar into the palm of her hand. "All this power... in my hands!"

"Yeah, ain't it cool?" said the ever-perky Tanya Perlman.

"Where's Bettina?" asked Joanne Warner. "Sick? On assignment?"

I looked up, seeing everyone looking at me. "Don't ask me." I said. "Not my day to babysit Bettina."

"She's going to be the guest on 'Point Taken' this morning." said Julia Rodriguez, looking at her computer monitor. "As if their ratings aren't bad enough..." That got a good round of laughter, and even made Teresa smile. Julia was starting to fit in really nicely with the Detectives, I silently thought to myself...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Elephant in the room." said Cindy as the Green Crowbar followed the (retrieved) Red Crowbar into my office. "How in the hell did KXTC know about the phone call to you?"

"I'm thinking you didn't tell them," I said, "and I know I didn't. So that leaves two possibilities."

"The FBI?" Cindy guessed. "Cardigan?"

"That's one thought. A mole in his group." I said. "There is one other possibility, though." When Cindy looked at me with a 'Just give me the Cliff Notes' look, I said "The caller himself. Or someone working with the perps."

"But why?" asked Cindy.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Who knows?" I said. "There's a ton of possible reasons, and I won't speculate."

"What's going to happen to Amber?" Cindy asked.

"What she deserves." I replied, and would say no more. I declined to mention that Myron and Mary had set me up with an account on 'the Twitter', with the handle @realDonaldTroy. I'd sent out a message, making sure that all of the Media got it: 'Amber Harris's husband should ask for a paternity test when her child is born. Who will the daddy be, Amber?'.

I'd also sent a text, and a courier was already delivering a package to Amber's husband. The photos inside were very explicit, and showed Amber's pussy being filled with Nick Eastwood's large penis as he deeply fucked her during one of their many liaisons. I did have the courtesy to blur out young Eastwood's face, though his hair was still unmistakably blonde.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let's watch some TV." I said at 8:00am, with my Angels in my office, watching with me.

"This is Cynthia Freeman for SNN News." said the athletic beauty. "The trustworthy journalists of SNN are bringing you the news you have a right to know! We begin with the assassination of Lt. Governor Graham Collins. While State Republicans are mourning his loss, they are joining Democrats in attacking Governor Val Jared for his insensitivity towards the death of Lt. Governor Collins."

"Mr. Collins will lie in state at the State Capitol, and his funeral will be Monday." said Cynthia. "Governor Jared's Press Office has stated that the Governor will not attend the funeral, nor participate in the viewing of the body before then. Governor Jared's initial statement of condolence was roundly condemned as impersonal and lacking in sensitivity, and Jared now appears to be doubling down on that."

"Also, the FBI has not given us any new details on the assassination of Lt. Governor Collins." said Cynthia. "SNN has learned that TCPD Commander Donald Troy received a phone call just seconds before the assassination, directing his attention to the television coverage in time to see the assassination take place. Commander Troy turned over a recording and phone meta-data to the FBI for analysis, but sources tell SNN that the phone was a burner phone and it is very unlikely that the caller will ever be identified."

"And reaction to the Guardians of Justice is pouring in." said Cynthia. After going through the contents of the leaked documents, she said: "BigRoadAndRailCorp CEO Curtis Meigs strongly denied the GOJ's assertions, and his accusations that The Guardians of Justice are a group devoted to sedition and the overthrow of the U.S. Government were matched by U.S. Senator Samuel Russell. But there are calls in the U.S. Congress to investigate BigRoadAndRailCorp and BigAgraFoods, led by our U.S. Senator Richard Nunn and other prominent Grassroots Conservatives..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Someone is leaking like a sieve." said Teresa. "Commander Troy, does our Deputy Chief need range time?" Her eyes were twinkling as she needled her BFF.

"Absolutely." I said with a grin. "We all need more range time. But that was an... interesting ... news report. Cynthia made sure to be clear that I'd done no wrong, while Amber had all but implied it. So my little 'tweet' about Amber had an effect."

"I love it when the Iron Crowbar goes nuclear." said Tanya with her cherubic smile.

"As long as he's not going nuke on me." Teresa replied. "But it must be a slow news day. They're already back to attacking Governor Jared."

"What about that Guardians of Justice leak?" asked Tanya. "Are they trying to distract us from all this other stuff? The BigRoadAndRailCorp stuff was already known."

"What was new, though," I said, "was the plan to nationalize railroads and put them under BigRoadAndRailCorp. And KXTC made sure to mention Orrin B. Taggart. He's Southport's biggest mobster. Hmmm, gotta wonder what that's all about..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Sir," said Helena on the phone, "Priya Ajmani is on line 1."

"Okay, thanks." I said. I punched the button for line 1. "Hello, Priya."

"Hi, Commander, thanks for taking my call." Priya said, as if I were the Reed Hudson Radio Show or something. "Senator Woodburn would like you to join her for lunch at Luigi's today."

This is interesting, I thought to myself. "Okay." I said. "But tell her that Commander Ross will be joining us, also."

"Oh, I'll be glad to have lunch with Commander Ross." said Priya enthusiastically. I knew Priya sure enjoyed eating Cindy out, but that was another matter...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The women of 'Point Taken' filed onto their stage and took their seats as the all-female audience applauded.

"Hello, and welcome to 'Point Taken'!" said Rosie Berkmar. "We've had some really huge events over the last few days. We thought Governor Jared had been assassinated, but he was saved by a man who is very used to being part of exploding buildings, Commander Donald Troy. Commander Troy then arrested Lieutenant Governor Collins for that crime. And then, as he was going to accept a plea deal, Mr. Collins was assassinated by criminals that apparently easily penetrated the FBI's security arrangements."

"So let's bring in someone who has been covering the Town & County for several years, and was on the scene when superstar singer Jasmine Nix was gunned down." said Connie Chen. "KXTC's Bettina Wurtzburg!"

The audience applauded as Bettina came on stage. She sat down in the middle and crossed her shapely legs. Though older than the hostesses, Bettina had a better body than them and looked better than them, except for the very beautiful Zara Zeigler.

"Bettina," said Rosie, "what's going on up there?"

"Commander Troy did it again." said Bettina. "He engineered that ruse months ago, letting us believe that the FBI Deputy Director had been assassinated, and now he's played tricks on us again with this incident involving the Governor."

"Bettina," said Ruby Russell, "a lot of people are saying that Commander Troy engineered the Jared ruse from start to finish. What are your sources up there telling you?"

"Who knows?" said Bettina, shrugging her shoulders. "Only Commander Troy and Governor Jared know for sure. Even the Police up there don't know for sure. And Commander Troy won't respond to our requests for comment about this or anything else."

"Why not?" asked Donna Roselle. "What is going on with that? Why won't Commander Troy talk to anyone in the Press?"

"I think that as a public servant," Bettina said, somewhat deflecting from the 'why' question, "Commander Troy is obligated to explain what is going on. He should be required to answer our questions at a Press conference, but neither his Police Chief nor the County Sheriff will order him to do so."

"I heard that he would resign rather than obey an order to speak to the Press." said Zara Zeigler. "What is the reason for his hatred of the Press to the point he'd rather leave his job than talk to you?"

"I haven't heard that he'd quit over it." said Bettina. "But he simply doesn't respect the Constitution and the First Amendment right of a Free Press, nor our Constitutional mandate to be the watchdog for the People."