All Comments on 'Fire in the Snow'

by FulfilledDesire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written! I suspect our author is a Vet.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Wow. Left me limp but feeling better than when I started. Please continue to use your power for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story!

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Gut wrenchingly beautiful. And ultimately hopeful. Not to mention well-written. Could use some very minor proof reading but overall very fine job.

wwaldripwwaldripover 2 years ago

Really loved the story, very heartfelt of the pain of our returning Vet are going through. Sadly and how they are not getting the help they need from the VA and our Government. The story was great, I believe that we all are in search of romance and love in this life, we just don’t know how to achieve it.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Superb story, but 1 star off simply because I hate open ended stories, no matter how good they are.

I read to be told a tale and don't want to have to make up my own ending.

PrickdickPrickdickover 2 years ago

You are a special person and a gifted writer. Look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but this one doesn’t fly. Did he meet Risha and live happily ever after? No one will ever know!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

What an incredible story. Wasn't sure at all where it would end but didn't expect no conclusion. Yes, it's a bummer but I wouldn't deduct a point for that.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

Well done!! This story connected with me, and I hope it connects with others as well.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing!!! Felt so connected when I read this. Just brilliant.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 2 years ago

Wow this was powerful. The moments where they argue angrily felt contrived to me at first, but in the end, once all is said and done, they fit. Thank you for leaving the end as it is, so I can imagine my own version of it! ^^

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 2 years ago

So,so beautifully written. I feel you poured your soul into this and I hope to read more from you soon.

JusteenKJusteenK8 months ago

Ffs, 8 pages of convoluted verbiage to get to a non conclusion. Thanks very much.

MattKesterMattKester6 months ago

Wow. This was a powerful story. I have worked with and listened to many vets; this story reflects some of the anguish and searching that I have seen them go through. While I served, my role was to support those guys and make sure they got all the training and resources to prepare them for everything. The VA does a good job of working with these men and women when they come home, but too many never quite come home when their minds are "over there."

The end is perfect. The whole story is about a journey home, and the end is one of hope. The future is never certain, but this man has found his way to embrace that new journey into love. I like to think of Risha as his guardian angel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFulfilledDesire@FulfilledDesire
Let's have the work speak for itself. Tell me what you like, and I'll listen. Wishing you every desire fulfilled...