Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My enchanted bandages cover pretty much my entire body and stabilize the magic energy within me. It makes the itch far less prominent... Still noticeable, of course, so the refraining of using spells is still up to one's willpower."

"Interesting. Thank you, counselor, I will not waste another minute of your time," Katrina said as she turned around to leave the town hall.

"No problem, miss Katrina. Also, do not worry about having to experience something like this yourself, the wielders of old magic are unaffected. Our mayor seems to be fine despite being in the town since the insanity started. So please, continue to allow the magic to circulate freely within you by walking clothless, it may provide you with an advantage."

"Oh, trust me, you don't have to ask me to go naked, counselor!" Katrina left with a smile, walking past the guards with a salute and entering the town square with dozens of people.

She found her priestess hiding behind one of the pillars near the entrance, her eyes fearfully looking at the crowded streets.

"Come now. No worries, no one's gonna hurt you while I'm with ya," Katrina jokingly slapped Sophia's buttocks due to which she nearly jumped.

"Y-yes, Katrina," the blondie replied and followed her nude friend onto the square.

It was clearly hard for the blonde, especially when the surrounding folks reacted with gazes or something more, but still, the redhead couldn't help but notice that her friend was walking a little more sure-footed than at the beginning. Just like that, the two naked beauties strode on the paved street past rows of nice, two-story houses and their surprised residents. While Sophia had very conflicting feelings about today, she was certain about one thing: today was truly a long day and she needed some rest.

12