Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 10

Story Info
The naked knight uses sexy dancing to fool her enemy.
3.1k words
4.6
3.7k
9

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Naked Control

Katrina decided to not waste any time upon coming back from the slums, and headed towards the position of the next archmage right away, bringing Sophia with her. The redhead concluded that it was important to capture the closest ones first, as they were most likely to wreak havoc among the citizens. This road led the two naked heroines to the city brothel in a dark alley neighboring the trade district. It was a rather large building that also included a "dance club", in which girls could do striptease, alluring the guests and urging them to spend the night here. Very convenient. As the nudies dismounted Katrina's loyal black horse and headed towards the place, they saw several guards near the entrance.

"The dance club is closed, and the brothel is closed as well. I'm sorry if you came here to work, but..." One of them started, glancing at the girls' naked bodies.

"Stop that!" A woman hit him with her elbow, "it's Katrina and her priest partner, haven't you heard of them?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, ladies, I didn't recognize you!" The guard began apologizing, clearly worried.

"It's fine, happens," Katrina smirked, "so, what's the situation?"

"Quite tense, ma'am. The archmage inside this building is named Hilinos, he's well-versed in mind magic, allowing him to insert thoughts into his enemies' heads and even control them directly. When the craze started, we sent four swordsmen to seize him... They simply murdered each other."

"Tough luck," Katrina scratched her chin in thought, "why did he choose this establishment?"

"I don't know, ma'am. Honestly. We cannot go talk to him, either, since he threatened that everyone wearing Zardiw-issued armor will be murdered upon entering."

"Well, that's a nice day for not wearing any armor!" Katrina said and touched a small scar that she got yesterday and which fit so neatly into her image.

Sophia simply nodded and walked beside the redhead, despite her fear raising with each second.

"PUT YOUR SWORD DOWN, WOMAN," a voice echoed through Katrina's head, causing her to flinch.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? PUT THE SWORD DOWN. NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED," the scary voice repeated.

Katrina realized that it was Hilinos talking within her head. It seemed like he wasn't against her entering, just not with her sword. The redhead nodded and dropped the weapon, giving it to one of the guards.

"Let's go," she said to the blonde and the two went inside.

The club was quite pretty, dim lightning from chandeliers illuminated about two dozen neatly prepared tables surrounding a round wooden stage with a pole in its center. There was a girl dancing there, a pretty and athletic brunette wearing only brightly-red panties. Everything seemed like it should be. But only at the first glance.

The atmosphere was very grim. The dancer was barely moving, all pale and tired with giant bags under her eyes. Several more girls in skimpy outfits were waiting beside the stage, also visibly exhausted. Eyes of some were wet from tears, others just slept on the floor like dogs. Out of all tables, only one was occupied. A man sitting there was a scary sight: he was all hunched over, his skin was of sickly gray color, his eyes were milky and his hair was all dirty and unkempt. His wrinkled robe barely looked like the cloth of an archwizard anymore, but he didn't seem to care and just sat there, hunched over, looking at the brunette's uninspired striptease.

"Enough!" Hilinos finally said, forcing the girl to leave the stage and join her tired comrades, "I felt absolutely nothing. A very dull performance. Now... Who's next? Hanessa and Satella, come on stage and try to impress me this time!"

Katrina decided not to waste time and boldly sat beside the mindmage, noticing how his gaze instantly shifted to her bouncing breasts. The knight had his attention, along with Sophia, who quietly landed her butt on the nearby seat.

"You asked us to come without any weapons. We complied," Katrina started with a calm smile, "now, could you please tell us what's going on here?"

"Easily," the archmage replied in a raspy voice, "I am trying to get a good experience, but none of these worthless sluts can do anything right!"

He pointed at the two girls who just came on stage and started dancing, frequently bumping into each other or falling down because of sleepiness.

"H-how can they dance for you if they're so tired?" Sophia looked at the strippers with concern, "They should get some rest... How long have they even been here?"

"Several days at least... Maybe more than a week. It is easy to lose track of time in a place like this," Hilinos grunted.

"But why?" Sophia asked with pleading eyes, "why would you keep them here?"

"Because I came for an experience that could arouse me, get my blood pumping... And I got nothing. Nothing!" He struck the table with his fist, causing the priestess to flinch.

Katrina gently patted her friend on the shoulder and kept talking to Hilinos, shifting the attention to herself. She said that maybe he was a bit too focused on the striptease and should've done something else, suggesting they go outside. Meanwhile, Katrina shamelessly put both of her legs right on the table, locking the archmage's eyes on her gorgeous figure and allowing the strippers to catch their breath.

"Oh no, I know what I want," Hilinos replied, "I wanted women ever since I became a mindmage. It was always easy to get them, you see. I used my magic to make myself look attractive and desired. I made them do everything I wanted with my mind control, no one could say "no" to me. Since, you see, I did not even have to ask. Every good-looking piece of ass was mine if I wanted it. A student, a teacher, a friend... Any of them. Such were the perks of being an archwizard of mind magic."

"A wizard abusing his power? How typical," Katrina furrowed her brow with disdain, "still, I find your problem rather odd. Why are you here if you can use your powers like that?"

"Using them... Does not bring joy to me anymore," Hilinos frowned, "I had everyone I wanted for such a long time, but now it doesn't feel good anymore. Mind controlling someone to like me... It's boring. I need something fresh, something new and real. I want a girl to surprise me, to arouse me with her sexual energy, not make everything up myself. I went to this club because I thought it'd be the right place, it seems like I was wrong."

"Trouble in paradise, huh?" Katrina couldn't help but smirk.

"Do not jest at my expense, redhead. I know who you are and why you are here. I suggest you and your disciple leave this place at once, otherwise I'll have to make you do so. I'm only giving you this one chance because I find it quite attractive, don't expense another one."

"You find me attractive?" Katrina pointed at her chest and tried to imitate shyness, "maybe... I can dance for you instead of these girls?"

"You wanna try?" Hilinos asked in disbelief, "why?"

"I could use some stretching and I've got plenty of energy. These girls could use some time off. So what, wanna see my moves?" The redhead jokingly jiggled her majestic boobs.

The archmage nodded and let her come on stage. Before that, however, Katrina whispered something to Sophia and cheerfully slapped her butt. The priestess gave a worrying nod, her cheeks as rosy as always.

"Meet the firewielder!" Katrina exclaimed as she got on the stage and told thankful strippers to rest for a bit. Hilinos focused all his attention on the redhead, he was ready.

The firewielder grabbed the pole and began, graciously walking around it and running her hands through her majestic red hair, as if giving Hilinos an appetizer before the main dish. Her dance was slow and steady at first, but got faster and faster with each second, forcing the mindmage to focus on her every movement. In a minute, the naked wielder became more daring and shameless, graciously bending and shaking her majestic curves as she kept dancing. Another minute passed by as she grabbed the pole with her leg and began spinning, occasionally striking poses that could highlight her bouncing breasts and taut backside. This tandem of alluring nakedness and pure athleticism made everyone look at the redhead with awe, even the guards crowded near the windows to see something.

Katrina kept getting faster and bolder. Her alluring dancing with bending and squatting captured Hilinos' attention, allowing him to admire the redhead's figure from every possible angle. The redhead herself took note of this, occasionally making eye contact to make sure Hilinos was only focusing on her. If it'll all go according to the plan the redhead came up with, she'll be able to seize him without a fight. Katrina only had to keep him interested in her, which required more and more outlandish moves. One of the girls got very excited by the redhead's performance as well and decided to help her, asking in an allured tone:

"Some body oil, miss?"

Why not go a step further, Katrina thought and gave her a playful nod. With a swift move, the redhead opened it and began rubbing the oil on her body while keeping up her suggestive moves. First were her large boobs, which the redhead slowly groped with her hands to spread the oil nicely. She moved her hands back and forth, closing her eyes and biting her lip due to the surge of the sexual energy that was brewing within her. Then, Katrina moved her hands lower, to her toned belly and her curvy hips. The girl's oiled skin shone with pleasant glister under the chandelier lights as her majestic body kept moving, following the music in her head.

Finally, she squatted and started applying oil between her legs, spreading them widely and bending back a little to let everyone freely see her tight pussy. A moan of pure pleasant left Katrina's mouth as she slowly rubbed herself down there with no restraint. Her arousal didn't come as a surprise, she was a human being too, after all. Yet, it wasn't time to lose her mind completely, so the redhead quickly stopped and switched to her backside. It felt nice to spread the oil on her taut, perky butt, especially when she decided to bend over and spread her butt-cheeks, showing Hilinos everything she had.

"Wow! You go, girl!" The strippers cheered the shameless warrior on, while Sophia closed her eyes from the embarrassment.

Katrina turned around to make sure Hilinos was still hooked. He was in awe, gazing and smiling at the redhead as if seeing a nude girl for the first time in his life. The redhead rose up, looking at the archmage as if he was her pray, and sent him a kiss. At this point, the firewielder became even more excited than her audience, and her rock-hard nipples served as proof of that. She stepped off the stage and slowly walked towards Hilinos on all fours with a suggestive smile on her lips. The archmage was all hers.

The redhead neared his chair and climbed up, embracing Hilinos with her moist arms. He fully gave it and placed his hands on Katrina's hips, then slid them down to her nice, taut buttocks. Sophia prepared herself: another second and he'll have to give the guards outside the signal. Only a couple more moments and Katrina will finish with her master plan, bringing that madman to his limit.

"Yes, girl, yes! Dance for me! Wiggle that pretty derriere, come on, do it!" He exclaimed with sheer excitement, unable to control his thoughts anymore.

Suddenly, his hands sparked. Sophia gasped, this wasn't supposed to happen. She looked at Katrina and took a step backward, fearful of what just occurred. The redhead's eyes were murky and shining with odd, purple light. There were strange little swirls in the place of Katrina's pupils. Hilinos just used his mind control! It must've been subconscious, since the mage was so lost in his desire for the redhead that he couldn't even think straight.

"Oh no," the blonde mumbled while the redhead licked her lips and started giving the perverted mage a lap dance.

If she gives that signal now, Hilinos might force Katrina to fight the guards, dooming everyone. She had to think of something, and quick...

"Hilinos, may I h-help m-my friend here?" Sophia asked, her cheeks redder than a ripe tomato.

"Of course, if you will, the more the merrier!" The archmage smirked.

Sophia stepped forward and began dancing along with the redhead. The blonde's round boobs suggestively wiggled with each move of her fit, slim body, capturing Hilinos' attention perfectly. He got interested.

"Why so shy? Come on, be bolder," the archmage joked and snapped his fingers.

Mind-controlled Katrina got a handful of body oil and started applying it to Sophia's breasts. The priestess gasped as she felt the cool moisture spreading on her skin, yet continued to dance, suggestively wiggling her curves in front of the archmage. Sophia's face was full of shame and embarrassment, while the redhead continued to shamelessly grope her with lust in her eyes. Sophia was appalled by her own actions. It was hard to believe that she, a well-mannered and law-abiding priestess was actually doing all this. Yet, there was also another emotion she felt besides shame... Something oddly compelling and even nice, something that made her nipples get even harder than during her first naked horse ride.

Hilinos wasn't about to stop either. Soon he ordered Katrina to lower her hands right to Sophia's hips, bringing them close to the blonde's pussy. The redhead leaned closer to the priestess and slowly licked her neck, savoring every second of their contact. Sophia could feel her friend's bodyheat, her warm breath, her arms moving across her boobs... It was simply overwhelming. Sophia began moaning in a quiet tone, barely controlling herself due to all the embarrassment.

Her thoughts became cloudy and her head became heavy. Then, she glanced at the window and saw a guard's face there. He was waiting for the signal, completely bewildered by what was going on. Quickly the priestess understood that it was now or never. She had to distract the archmage so he could get captured, or everyone here will become his mind-controlled servant.

"Y-you like m-my breasts, d-don't you?" She asked with deep breaths.

Hilinos simply nodded.

"W-well... Here!" Sophia mustered up the courage and made her move.

She pressed Hilinos' face to her bare chest, slowly moving it in a suggestive fashion. In this very moment, Katrina placed her hand on Sophia's tight pussy, causing Sophia a wave of embarrassment. That's when the priestess gave the signal and the club's door got kicked down by the armed guards. Hilinos jumped up with panic in his eyes, losing his grip on the redhead's mind and accidentally freeing her from his control. Yet, he was too slow to run away. In the next second, the archmage was already lying on the floor, his hands in antimagic handcuffs. One of the guards forced him to drink a mana-suppressing potion as well, so he couldn't control anyone else. That was the end of Hilinos' leisure.

"Thanks for your help. It was great working with you... and Quite fun as well," the guard smirked, shamelessly staring at the blonde's naked body.

"Ugh... What just happened?" Katrina came to her senses, lying on the floor near her trusted blonde friend.

"We caught the archmage," Sophia replied with a shy giggle, "I... I'll go in detail a bit later."

"Sweet. I knew my dance technique will do it!" The redhead smiled, "oh, why are you oiled as well?"

"Like I said, I'll go into detail later," Sophia looked away with a blush.

Hilinos was taken away, swearing and kicking the guards in his pointless rage. Finally, all the strippers could rest easy. Some of them did it right away, falling asleep right there, near the stage. The place's administrator, a beautiful woman in her thirties, thanked both nudists for their help with the archmage and said that the club's doors are open for them any time.

"We'll be glad to see you. Both as audience and as dancers... Your moves are quite slick," the woman smiled.

"Sure, but we have lots of work to do. Maybe sometime after this magic disaster is over," Katrina nodded.

The two left the club and headed to the "Whiteleaf", that elven inn they were staying at. This "fight" took a lot of time and energy, so dinner and some rest were necessary for both Katrina and Sophia. First, however, they stopped at a local fountain to take a bath and get rid of the body oil. Sophia wasn't in favor of the idea at first, as she thought it'd shock the passersby and attract too much attention. Eventually, however, Katrina talked her into it, just like she always did.

Unfortunately, this beautiful scene wasn't meant to happen today, as the street fountain stopped flowing for some reason. The nudists had to come back to Whiteleaf as is, their bodies shining from the oil. This surprised even those passersby who have already got used to them being stark naked. Katrina liked this, however, as it kept her image fresh and interesting to others.

Besides, nobody seemed to mind their presence. On the contrary, Whiteleaf became more popular since the girls started using it their resting spot. The pretty curly-haired waitress also gave them a smile immediately after seeing them, ready to take their orders. Sophia also noticed that the waitress' outfit has changed again: now her skirt has disappeared, and she was only wearing a bikini under her apron. Katrina noticed that as well, judging by her sincerely smiling when she looked at the girl's thong.

"Oh, by the way," the cute waitress said as she turned around, "there are some issues with water because of what happened to the canal today. Less drinks are available, but I think we'll manage for you two. Just don't order too much."

"An issue with the canal? So that's what was wrong with the fountain... But why?" Sophia gasped, thinking about the innocent people having problems with their water supplies.

"Oh, you haven't heard? The canal has frozen over this morning. I think one of the archmages is behind this... A hydromancer of some sort," the waitress nodded and went to another table.

"Well, I know what that means to us," Katrina gave her companion a slight smirk, "it means that we know our next target!"