Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 13

Story Info
The knight meets another wizard in a muddy wrestling fight.
4.6k words
4.97
4.5k
3

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Muddied Hotness

Ash was galloping with the speed of lightning bold, raising clouds of dust on the old dirt road in Zardiw's countryside. The two naked girls held on tight with their breasts jumping up and down, Katrina was firmly holding the reins while Sophia snuggled up to the redhead as tightly as she could. Their destination was already in view, ready for the heroes to come to its aid. It was a quiet village not far from town, where the cozy homes attracted the gazes with their roofs of golden thatch and greenery was blooming all around with no blocky pavement or walls of cold stone anywhere in sight. A delightful sight for any weary traveler... Or it would be, if the view on the countryside wasn't plagued by the giant pillars of smoke coming from the woods, bringing dreadful tidings of a spreading wildfire.

The villagers were already in full alert, hurrying to get buckets of water from the nearby river. Common farmers and hunters, they were kind and helpful people, certainly didn't deserve the fate this curse has brought upon them. First, all of their cattle and pets went mad from some lunatic's beastmastery, and now their entire living could get destroyed. Katrina knew full went that water wasn't going to be enough. Over the last few days, she heard lots of rumors regarding Xiala, the academy's pyromancer wandering at the edge of town and torching everything on her path. Those who'd dare try to stop her would meet a fiery demise. Not the firewielder, however, she wasn't afraid of any pompous wizard, no matter how full of themselves they were.

"The firewielder and the sunwielder are reporting for duty!" Katrina exclaimed as she jumped down from the horse and neared the local guards, "what's the situation? Did you find her?"

Sophia nearly staggered and fell off, but barely managed to get down and quickly followed her partner, instantly covering up with a blush as she heard villagers gasping and laughing at the sight of her nude figure. The blonde thought that nobody would mind seeing naked figures here, especially under such scary circumstances, but it seemed like people always had a minute or two to unwind a little. Katrina ignored the gawkers and kept talking to the militiamen, mostly the bearded soldier named Harred, who was previously taken in for poaching and knew these lands incredibly well.

"Nah, but the fire's surely coming from the north," the bulky man pointed at the smoke, "there's plenty of flames there, might even reach Zardiw itself if we don't hurry up."

"Alright, I think I can figure out where she is by..." Katrina started, yet quickly got interrupted by a voice flowing from the top of a nearby hill.

A figure emerged from the woodlands with a burst of sick laughter. It was a tall and imposing woman in her early thirties, whose body was partially obscured by a long scarlet robe with wizard symbols. Her clothing was torn and dirty, her maroon hair was unkept, and her terrible gaze was overflowing with madness. This was exactly what Katrina and Sophia expected to see here: the pyromancer archmage of the Zardiw wizard academy, a stunning maroon-haired elf named Xiala. She was standing in the mud atop the hill and gazing on the villagers, clearly satisfied with the havoc.

"The flames burning within me cannot be sated!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, "it shall consume you all!"

"And here I hoped we'd at least see one rational archmage," Katrina gruntled.

"W-well, she was known as an egotistical and self-indulgent person even before the curse took her wits," Sophia explained, "now, it seems, it got much worse."

Katrina turned towards Harred, who was already aiming his crossbow. A loud shot pierced the ears of the nearby villagers as the bolt flew to the hill, only to be dodged by dancing Xiala.

"Damnit, this thing will take forever to recharge!" The bearded guard complained.

"Wait, we aren't supposed to kill her!" Sophia cried out.

"Yes... And besides, if you'll fire at her, it may force her to retreat back into the woods where we'll never catch her," Katrina judged, "we have to put out her flames in a different way."

"What are you proposing, then? The way to her is through the steep hills that are blocked off by the fire," Harred said, "if only someone here was fireproof and could walk through the walls of flame in order to reach Xiala..."

"Just give me the magical handcuffs and it'll be over soon," Katrina smirked as she saw Harred still trying to figure out the answer to his own question.

"I'm going with you!" Sophia exclaimed with a surprisingly confident tone.

"Apologies sunny, but you can't. She'll burn you to a crisp. The only way this is gonna work is if I go against her. Fight fire with fire, as they say."

Sophia had some protests but had to agree and step aside. After everyone wished Katrina luck, she ran up to the hills and began moving up the trail with a tough and steep road ahead of her. The redhead ran as fast as she could, occasionally ouching due to how unpleasant and sometimes painful the rocky surface felt on her bare, unprotected feet. The clouds of smoke became larger as she got closer to Xiala, it looked like the entire forest edge was burning. The crackling caused Katrina's ears to ring, while all the warmth made her sweaty. Nevertheless, the naked redhead pushed forward through the mountain trail, surrounded by the burning woodland. The fire was everywhere, and it wasn't even a regular fire. Its color was different, a lot darker and redder than normal, and it seemed like it was spreading faster.

Still, the fire being magical gave Katrina a glimpse of hope that she could end it by shackling its owner. She firmly held the handcuffs while hacking off the burning vines and branches on her way to Xiala, sometimes losing sight of where she was going due to all this smoke. Seeing so many wildfires around was a terrible sight, its unnatural color caused Katrina to flinch each time she looked at it. She knew there was no danger, given her powers, but there was something deep within her mind, some deep memory that was utterly terrified of this fire. She knew what it was very well... The golden forest, the terrified locals, hiding in the well in the hopes of being spared.

"No!" Katrina cried out, as if responding to her own thoughts and lunged towards another burning tree.

For a second, she lost her footing and nearly slid down the hill, but managed to keep balance. Her sword wasn't as lucky, though, and went tumbling downhill, clanking against the solid rock.

"Damnit!" Katrina exclaimed in pure rage.

She tried looking for her weapon, but it went all the way down, picking it up would require too much time. Surrounded by the magic fires with no weapon to hold, Katrina looked around like a lost child, desperately trying to calm her mind... Until she caught a glimpse of Sophia. Her naked friend was still with the guards, but she wasn't blushing or trying to cover her alluring beauty, she was busy helping the wounded and casting her solar spells in the hopes of blinding Xiala and stopping her from spreading the fires at least temporarily. It wasn't the priestess who stood in front of Katrina with a trembling voice, asking whether she could at least keep her panties on. It was an entirely different person, with firm gaze and confident posture, that could only awaken under a grave danger...

"Yes, that's how it should be done," Katrina thought as she removed her scabbard as well since was no point in keeping it on anymore.

With a new wave of determination, the redhead bolted through the walls of flame once again, naked as the day she was born, not even noticing the branches scratching her skin and the rocky surface under her feet. Soon, the damned mage was already in sight, dancing around in the mud and sending her fireballs whenever she pleased. Another confident leap brought Katrina's naked figure right to the mage with the wet dirt splattering everywhere and covering the firewielder's feet.

"Didn't they teach you not to play with fire? You can get burned!" Katrina exclaimed to the wizard's surprised face and dangled the handcuffs, "now, we can do it the easy way, or..."

"Burn!!!" Xiala said like a kid who was got brought a new toy to play with, sending a bright firewave towards Katrina.

The redhead replied in kind, the flames reached their targets and engulfed the entire hill in orange light. Katrina barely evaded with a quick jump while the mage stood still as if enjoying the hot flames. The redhead quickly noticed that her fireball didn't hurt Xiala at all, which was to be expected. That said, it turned out that only her scarlet robe was fireproof. Everything she wore under it got vaporized in an instant, revealing the wizard's athletic, even if slightly too muscular figure with round breasts, toned belly, and a tight pussy with a carefully trimmed line of pubic hair. Xiala surely wasn't one of those meek mages Katrina got used to seeing in her hometown, this one cared about her looks quite a bit.

"Can't believe I got to see a fellow pyro, what a day!" The maroon-haired girl twirled around with the robe barely hanging on her shoulders, "let's burn this world together!"

"I don't think that's gonna happen," Katrina suggestively wiggled the cuffs in her arms, "what's going to happen is you'll become a good girl and let me bring you to the dungeon to get cured. Or, if you won't, I'll drag you there by your pretty hair!"

"The dungeon? No, I won't be able to burn anything there. That won't fly!" Xiala dismissed the naked firewielder as if she was her maid, "now step aside, newbie, and let me show you how the true pyromancer torches a village!"

As Xiala raised her hand to send a fireball, Katrina jumped forward and tackled her. The wielding was of no use here, only brute force could work! But as the firewielder was about to handcuff the witch, Xiala suddenly caught her arm and drove the firewielder face-first into the mud before gaining distance with a swift roll. Before Katrina knew it, she was only holding the wizard's robe, while the owner, completely naked and dirty from their little shuffle, was standing above her.

"I was very good at wrestling during my school years," Xiala chuckled, full of pride, "my magic's not the only thing that makes me hot, you know."

"Well, I guess that's gonna be my job to get you burnt out!" Katrina replied and swiftly grabbed her enemy's leg.

With a loud splat Xiala landed back into the mud with Katrina pressing against her with her beautiful, naked body. The wizard wasn't going down that easily and kicked the redhead's boobs with both her feet, launching her backward. The firewielder lunged again, attempting to grab her target, but Xiala dodged, sending her enemy into the mud with yet another splat. With another majestic move, the wizard hit the redhead's back with her knee and pressed it against the girl's spine while grabbing her jaw and pulling it backwards, fully in control.

"You thought you could teach me how to do my job, huh? Think again, newbie!" Xiala's mad laughter echoed throughout the forest.

"Who s-said... I'm teaching you?!" Katrina said through Xiala's hands and suddenly sprung up from her position, driving the naked wizard down with striking force.

The mud broke Xiala's fall, but it was still quite a hit and a pained exhale left the wizard's mouth. Katrina used the moment and grabbed her arm, swiftly putting it behind the girl's back and making her moan. Another second, and one of the handcuffs was already locked. Yet, Katrina forgot about Xiala's leg, which quickly reached the firewielder's face and blinded her with dirt. The wizard decided to go even further and shoved her entire foot, black from all the mud, into Katrina's mouth. While the firewielder was coughing, Xiala attempted another strike, which failed miserably when the redhead used an armdrag and landed the elf flat on her back.

"I'm locking these!" Katrina dangled the handcuffs in front of her enemy and spit out some mud.

"Let's see who'll get it first!" Xiala laughed maniacally and got up on her feet.

The girls circled around each other, their bodies smeared with a thick layer of wet, black mud which made them look like scary demonic figures from deep underground. Folks below were gazing at this weird combat, some finding it hard to believe their eyes, and cheered for Katrina to beat up this cocky witch. Mostly because it'd save their livelyhood, of course, but also because this fight just looked quite appealing and already gathered quite an audience. But the most dedicated fan was Sophia, who anxiously jumped along with Katrina and let out a cheerful "yay!" each time the redhead pinned the wizard down.

With the screams from below encouraging them, the two naked wrestlers locked up and continued their fierce battle with their naked, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other without any decency or restraint whatsoever. The two quickly lost their footing and began rolling in the mud, switching positions rapidly and assuming all kinds of immodest poses one could dream of. Their loud grunts and screams were accompanied by a cacophony of mud splashes and the crackling of the wildfire. Each girl was trying to get the upper hand and grab the damn handcuffs to come out victorious, but both of them were too determined and skilled to give up. Finally, Katrina saw a window of opportunity, but it turned out to be a trap set by Xiala, who quickly swirled out of the redhead's hold and drove her down by landing her own pretty backside right on Katrina's face. Their audience was both in awe and in terror regarding what could happen next.

"Yourmphmhmph!" Katrina cried out as she lost her sight and felt the wizard's privates pressing against her face.

"Yes, yes!" Xiala laughted as she started fidgeting and squirming, fully satisfied with her dominance, "let me feel that fire inside of you, that flaming desire! Let it burn you, engulf everything in the hungry flame!"

Her mad voice echoed through Katrina's ears as she was desperately grabbing Xiala's buttcheeks to try and shove her away. Something about this insane speech drove the firewielder mad once more. Primordial aggression filled the girl's mind and drove her forward, letting her escape this alluring hold by sheer force of will. With a silenced grunt Katrina pulled her bare legs up and latched on to Xiala's arms, then drove them back with an unseen strength of her athletic calves, throwing the wizard back into the puddle and turning her hair into a sticky, muddy mess. The ball of naked bodies turned and now Katrina was on top, just what she needed. With lightning speed the firewielder reached Xiala with her leg and locked the elf's head in-between her majestic tights. Just when the wizard was about to react, Katrina turned around and drove the maroon-haired girl into the mud face-first, making it difficult for her to breathe.

"Now, give up, or your flame will be extinguished forever!" The redhead screamed.

"No! No-o-mphmhm!" Xiala replied, gasping for air.

"Give up!" Katrina said as she pressed the wizard's head further into the mud, nearly suffocating her.

"N-n-n-n-o!" The elf barely replied, loudly exhaling and inhaling with her nose and mouth, her entire face already covered in sticky mud.

"Last chance! Give up!!!" Katrina screamed so loudly that all the crows left the unaffected trees.

"N-never! I will n-never... Never..." Xiala mumbled as she started passing out from lack of air.

That was Katrina's call. As soon as the redhead realized the wizard's mind got slow, she released the hold and grabbed her naked enemy's arms. The handcuffs made a satisfying click as they locked the wizard's arms, draining the magic from her nude body. The magic fire began to subside, its devilish crackling slowly fading away. Katrina was victorious. Of course, she instantly showed this by standing upright and pointing at the caught wizard so that everyone in the village could see it. The villagers rejoiced and filled the air with cheerful screams, some laughing about the fact that both naked girls were dirty to the point of becoming unrecognizable. Not something a swim in the nearby lake couldn't fix, though.

"You think you've won?!" Xiala shouted suddenly with a sharp exhale, "my fire will never die!"

A dark, demonic spark glistened in the girl's eyes as she used her remaining magic energy to cast another spell. With maniacal laughter Xiala created another firewave and launched her right at the village below, bending and lifting her naked butt into the air to direct her attack with the handcuffs on. Awe turned into horror in the eyes of the surrounding folk and they dispersed, fleeing from the wild magic. The fire landed on one of the rooftops and set it ablaze, but quickly subsided as Xiala couldn't support it any longer. Yet, the sight of that roof was enough for Katrina to remember all of what she wanted to forget so badly. Burning homes, burning people, Dumsin... This time, she's had enough.

"What do you think you're doing?!" The firewielder shouted, her eyes full of rage.

Xiala opened her mouth to respond with some sarcastic line, but got silenced as Katrina drove her athletic knee right into the elf's belly. She didn't need to hear that answer. Xiala nearly fell down to one knee with a grunt, yet Katrina held her up, only to strike her again. This time, the girl's elbow striked Xiala's jaw so hard that a couple of teeth flew out of her mouth. The wizard lost her footing, falling back into the puddle.

"You wanted to have fun fighting me? Here's your fun, psycho, come and get some!" Katrina screamed as she sat on Xiala's chest and pulled her by the hair, delivering another swift strike with her steel fist.

The elf coughed, but this didn't stop Katrina's cruel assault and she kept delivering hit after hit, bloodying Xiala's once pretty face.

"Just who do you think you are? You think you wizards can do whatever you want, huh?! Respond to me! Respond, bitch!!!" Katrina barked right into her enemy's ears while beating her into a pulp.

"Katrina!" The firewielder heard a voice coming from below, a voice so cute and beautiful that it made her pause for a second.

"Katrina, please!" Sophia shouted, "you've already won! Don't do this!"

"Huh..." The firewielder looked around her.

She suddenly felt dizzy as she saw Xiala coughing on the ground with some of her teeth missing and her mouth full of blood. The blood that was also on Katrina's fists with its scarlet color clearly visible through the thick layer of mud. What was she even doing? It was like these last few minutes were a hectic dream that Katrina just now woke up from, trying to figure out where she was. Some village residents actually kept cheering, hating Xiala for all the wildfires she caused, while others were unsure on how to feel. With a deep sigh, Katrina pulled the wizard up and prepared to venture back to the village.

It was a long climb, but soon enough Xiala was taken in by the local guards. Another rouge archwizard has fallen, but the naked heroines didn't feel like celebrating. Such erratic show of aggression wasn't something Katrina was proud of at all, she decided to think through this in solitude and went to the nearby lake to wash off all of the mud from her beautiful body. Soon enough, however, the redhead heard gentle steps behind the bushes and saw a pair of familiar bare feet.

"Come out, Sophia, you don't need to hide," the redhead said, trying her best to get the bits of dirt out of her long hair.

"S-sorry..." The blonde came out and sat near the water, "I just..."

"I know that what I did was wrong," Katrina cut her off, "I lost my cool and let my anger get the best of me. I'll work on myself and make sure it won't happen again. Deal?"

She looked at Sophia with a hope that the priestess would agree to move on, but her shy companion wanted to know more, and her eyes were as serious and confident as they could be.

12