Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-it's not just that," the blonde started carefully, resting her feet in the water, "I noticed your hatred of wizards before that. You told me that you have a troublesome past with them... But what happened? You never detailed that, and I feel like... I feel like we should talk about this."

"Oh, and why is that?" Katrina turned away, "I'm fine with my troublesome past on my own

"It didn't look like you were fine," Sophia replied suddenly, scared of her own confidence, "I... I just... We all admire and love you, Katrina. You're our hero and we'd never doubt you. But if something is eating you, I want to help at least somehow. It's the least I can do for you, y-you know... It's what companions are for!"

"Alright-alright, sunny, you got your wish," Katrina jokingly splashed the water on her friend, "but don't you dare complain if I turn into a whining mess, you asked for this yourself!"

"Absolutely," Sophia nodded calmly.

...It all started with Katrina's hometown of Dumsin, the girl explained. A small, cozy place lost between gargantuan trees of the golden forest. It was a deeply special town, its residents choosing to live in harmony with nature instead of separating themselves from it with stone walls. They were different from the majority of Tholcing Kingdom, relaxed and carefree. Often nude as well, since many townsfolk were followers of the elven ideology called "naturism", popular in the Maitsurn, the elven union, but not at all common for Tholcing. Katrina was just a commoner, but she was satisfied with her life and was growing up to be a happy person... Up until that wildfire started. When Katrina got to this point, words started getting stuck in her throat and her speech became erratic. Sophia did her best to calm her friend down, catching the details of what had occurred.

It turned out that the fire which killed all of the firewielder's family and destroyed Dumsin once and for all wasn't regular, it was magical. The source of it was an archmage who, in his sheer self-indulgence and pride, conducted illegal experiments with pyromancy that were deemed outlawed by that region's magic academy. He went to the golden forest to hide from the curious eyes and the long hands of the law, one horribly failed experiment was all it took for the uncontrollable wildfire to engulf the whole area. The fool died in the process, burned alive by his own spell, but the strange fire he created was unnaturally resilient and kept going even after its master's demise. Nobody could stop it until it destroyed a chunk of the forest and died down on its own, a mistake of one man ruining the lives of so many others.

"This is how I ended up hating the wizards... And fearing of fire," Katrina smirked with sadness in her eyes, "and while I ended up getting rid of the latter, as you can see, the former is still... I thought I could control it, but today was just so..."

Sophia silently slapped her bare knees with a warm smile. Katrina understood it right away and moved towards her friend, resting her head on the priestess' lap. As the firewielder lied down, the priestess couldn't help but appreciate how majestic Katrina's naked figure looked from up to down. All of her majestic curves, her athletic stature and even her scars were in full display, forging an unforgettable image... It was akin to seeing a goddess lie next to you. And this goddess entrusted the sunwielder with her feelings, the blonde knew she couldn't fail this trust.

"I'm very sorry to hear that this tragedy still follows you," Sophia said, gently stroking Katrina's red mane, "it's inevitable, I guess... I don't quite have good relations with my parents, but I can't even comprehend how terrible it would be to lose them. That foolish wizard deserved what happened to him, and yet I know you understand that not all of them are like this. Many are self-indulgent, prideful and prone to making mistakes, but that can be said about many people in general... It's separating the wheat from the chaff."

"Of course, I understand," Katrina closed her eyes, calm and relaxed, "the anger simply clouded my judgment. Honestly, I'm not sure it won't happen again... I actually lost myself for a second."

"Yes, but you can use that experience to better yourself. Even the bad things may help us somehow... Just like you grew to be this amazing warrior after all that tragedy, you can grow to be a more rational person from your own mistake. It won't happen to you again, because next time you'll be better," Sophia smiled warmly, "I healed Xiala's wounds... Most of them, anyway. The teeth part turned out to be tricky, but she's already on her way to Sir Gunther. I'm sure he'll figure something out."

"Thanks. Really, thanks," Katrina opened her eyes, looking over her companion's beautiful naked figure, "from this viewpoint your boobs look even better, by the way!"

"Katrina!" Sophia blushed once more and covered her breasts, "I thought we were having an emotional moment here!"

"Of course we did, sunny," the redhead got up and slowly neared Sophia's face, so close that the blonde could feel her warm breathing and bodyheat.

"And I'm not forgetting that," Katrina gently whispered into the blonde's ear and gave her a peck on the cheek, causing it to become even rosier.

"A-alright, I gotta... I gotta go," Sophia got all giggly as she got up.

"Oh no, you aren't going anywhere! You gotta keep up those physical activities to become stronger, come on!" Katrina grabbed the blonde's legs with loud laughter and dragged her into the water, while she playfully tried to break free of the redhead's hold.

"Katrina, stop!" Sophia giggled as she emerged from the lake with laughter, wet from head to toe.

"Oh no, it's only the beginning!" Katrina said as she went after her friend, catching her in the water to give her a flurry of tickles and hugs.

The two nudies filled the entire meadow with their cheerful laughs as they wrestled in the lake and splashed the cool water onto each other, their perky butts suggestively wiggling with each step and their round boobs jumping up-and-down all the time. They didn't even notice some guards and townsfolk standing nearby and savoring this delightful view, nor did the girls care, as they were busy enjoying each other's company to the fullest. Both tired and weary from combat, they nonetheless were full of life and ready for their next adventure. An adventure that, judging by the devilishly glowing eyes of the possessed beasts in the nearby woodlands, could be far closer than the naked heroines could even anticipate.

12