Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 15

Story Info
The redhead knight has some rest and plans ahead.
4.1k words
4.89
3.6k
5

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: The Interlude

As the sun rose up after its night slumber, Katrina and Sophia left their beloved hayloft and went outside for their typical morning exercises. Villagers greeted the naked heroines with utmost passion, many of them eager to look at their vigorous routine. It was truly a sight to behold when the two did push-ups or pulls up on the nearby trees, squatted with their bare butts pointed at their spectators, and jogged around the village, letting everyone observe their bouncy breasts. It was still quite hard for Sophia to follow her partner given that the priestesses have never been given this kind of raw physical training, which Katrina took into account yet still never let the blonde slack off completely. Soon, the priestess was already short of breath while Katrina was only half done with her exercising. Sophia looked at the knight with admiration while standing near the well and drinking the water Oira had just brought for her.

"M-maybe you want to exercise with us?" The blonde politely asked her new friend.

"Sorry, lass, I've got no time for this," Oira waved her hand, "got lots of work to do now that all the cattle is back."

"Sure, have a nice day," the blonde cheerfully waved her with both hands, not even realizing that today she hadn't tried to cover up once.

After a refreshing drink, the priestess was going to help the locals who were more than eager to let a hot naked girl to do some of theirwork, but then she remembered: today was the seventh day of the week, and, just like during the third day, it was time for sun salutations! Katrina soon joined her friend at the well and casually poured a bucket of cold, refreshing water on top of herself to cool off. The priestess complemented the redhead's physical prowess, yet the next phrase had a hard time leaving her mouth.

"I... I wanted to ask..." Sophia started, "you know, I must do sun salute today, and, um... I thought maybe you... Maybe we..."

"Sun salutations? You mean that stretching thing?" Katrina's eyes shone with enthusiasm, "can I try too?!"

"Oh," Sophia blushed a little from this sudden exchange, "of course! We can do it together... I mean as a duo, you'll just have to follow my lead."

"Sure. Be my sensei," The redhead jokingly bowed and grabbed her friend's hand, ready to venture into the world of suggestive religious practices.

The two stood on grass where there was no trees around and the sunrays could freely reach the ground. Sophia hesitated a little, still very shy about this experience, yet mustered up the courage and grabbed both Katrina's hands, instructing her on the right poses.

"Alright, let's begin... Just a friendly salutation practice, a common occurrence," the priestess got giggly for a second.

Katrina was attentive and eager to learn. It was quite unusual to see her like this, a pupil instead of a teacher. In a minute, the girls turned around and touched with their naked butts. The pair salute was quite different from a regular one, with both girls needing to support and add to each other's poses to achieve true harmony under the gaze of the Solar God. They quickly began changing poses with grace and care, helding their hands throughout the ordeal. Their bodies touched time and time again in various places, but both were already quite used to that thanks to sleeping together. One pose even required one of the girls to lay on top of another and place her chin on the back of her head, which caused a couple of embarrassed giggles from Sophia and a smirk from her heroine.

There were some mistakes, of course, but Katrina made sure to apologize and correct herself each time she did something wrong. Teaching her turned out to be a pleasing experience, no wonder she remembered her training with The Supreme Judge so fondly. Soon, both girls were filled to the brim with solar energy and positivity, right when they needed to head back to Zardiw for their talk with those in power. When Ash, as loyal as ever, carried them away from the village, the folks showered them with flowers and complements, thankful for their hard and quite hot work.

The nude heroines arrived at the town hall at midday. The Mayor, Gunther and armor-clad Gerda met them here, all occupied with discussing current matters. Mr. Ridzwalt praised Katrina's work, telling her how great it is to have such a great wielder during this trying times. Gunther echoed his statements and gifted the redhead with a faint smile, a rare occurrence for his pale face. Even Gerda had to recognize all of the progress the naked heroines have made thus far, albeit with a stingy remark about how she's surprised the redhead wasn't dead yet. Katrina couldn't help but tease Gerda in return by "accidentally" dropping her sword and slowly bending down to get it, mooning the guard commander in the process. However, they quickly put their differences aside when Mr. Ridzwalt continued his talk.

"Right now, thanks to your invaluable efforts," the old man started, "Zardiw has only three rouge archmages left. The city is much safer, many of those who fled at the beginning of the craze are now coming back to their homes and our trade routeds with neighbouring towns are thriving once more. I can now confidently say that the town is saved from this plague and it'll only get better from now on!"

"We're honored by this praise," Katrina said while bowing with Sophia in unison, "but what about the remaining ones? Each archmage before seemed like a huge threat, we can't possibly leave three somewhere out there, can we?"

"Those remaining," Gunther started calmly, "are hidden from the public eye and don't pose an immediate threat. Miss Gerda, please."

"The city watch possesses information about one of them, Mr. Aaron himself," the commander said firmly, "we believe he's still roaming the ruins of his once beautiful academy along with his damned followers, entirely cut off from this side of the reaver. Two other former professors, Mrs. Alexa and Mrs. Bronta, a antimancer and a lightning wizard respectively, are missing and, quite frankly, are most likely already dead."

"Or you simply haven't been searching enough," Katrina humphed.

"With all due respect..." Gerda sighed, "there isn't much room to hide from my guards. We haven't heard any rumors, any sightings, anything at all regarding them in weeks. We will keep looking, but if there's fire, there must be smoke too."

"We all think you did a great job, miss Katrina," Gunther said, "trust us, we can handle the situation from now on. Don't worry about this trio, they cannot plunge Zardiw into chaos on their own. I would even go as far as to say that you can return to The Judge right now and inform him that your task is finished."

"No, I cannot," The redhead replied to the surprise of everyone, placing her hands on her majestic bare hips, "I promised to beat each one of those crazed wizards, to you, to my mentor, and to all the people of this town. We don't need a "stable" situation, we need it fully under control, otherwise any spark will ignite the fire once again!"

The redhead raised her voice a little and the air in the room suddenly became stiff.

"We... We think our help is still required here," Sophia said, smiling, while hugging Katrina by the shoulder with a smooth move, "maybe one of those wizards will suddenly show their face, or you'll need our assistance for something else. There are still Blackhearts, if I recall correctly, and... W-we need to figure out how all of this started, too."

Katrina simply nodded and patted her naked buddy on the butt, thanking her for being the voice of reason.

"True. I'll also need a detailed information on how these magic clothes..." She said the last word with visible disgust, "got into the academy and whose idea was it to order them in the first place. They didn't just appear out of thin air, did they?"

"You aren't wrong here," Gerda replied semi-sarcastically, "we have already conducted an investigation, but that road only led to dead ends. If you so wish, I shall hand you over all of our writings dedicated to this case."

Katrina nodded, although the "writing" part made her skin crawl for a moment. The redhead found literature incredibly boring, with the only exceptions being books about weapons and fun adventure stories with lots of girls and over-the-top epic fighting.

"Well, if you are remaining with us," Gunther said calmly, "then let me brighten up the mood a little. Besides the bad news, there is also one that all of us find very nice."

"Gunther succeded with his cure!" Mr. Ridzwalt said proudly, not letting his companion finish building up suspense.

"Really?!" Katrina's eyes sparked with interest, "how did you do it? Actually, don't go through the process, I won't get any of your fancy science talk anyway, just show me instead!"

"I'll be pleased," the wizard replied and invited Katrina back to the cold dungeon of the city prison.

Katrina's bare feet recognized the coldness of the stones as soon as she stepped into this dark place, hearing the voices of the crazy mages in the dark. Sophia opted to remain outside once again, and the redhead couldn't blame her. The prison was quite gloomy even for the knight, much more for a sun priestess. Everyone was here, locked up and deprived of their powers. Hilinos lamented about how terrible he felt sitting in the cell without sexy females to keep him company, Xiala told the nude redhead to "fire it up" a little with a lisp caused by missing some teeth, and the demonologist simply kept asking for more food.

"If I'll keep spending time here on a daily basis, I might just go insane just like them," Gunther jested, pointing at an isolated cell in the corner.

Inside of it there was a man, pale and thin. Katrina didn't recognize him at first, but soon realized: it was The Shadow Master. The first wizard she hunted down after coming to Zardiw was now sitting on a bench with defeat in his gaze. That gaze... Lucid and crystal clear, his gray eyes weren't murky or glowing in the slightest. Even as he raised his head to look at the nude heroine, he didn't show his former wrath.

"Oh, hello... I wouldn't like you to see me like this," The Shadow Master said calmly, "it seems like I've done many things I'm not proud of... To say the least."

"He's sane!" Katrina exclaimed out of surprise, "so you cured him?"

"Yes. Through a combination of many herbs, enchantements, reagents and other items you'd call "fancy science talk", I managed to nullify the curse and clear his mind. He is himself once again."

"Then why is he still in a cell?!"

"By his own choice. The door isn't locked, but he refuses to leave. It seems like those freed from the curse will still remember everything... It might cause mental damage, so that's another thing to keep in mind."

"I understand... But you still cured him!" Katrina got so excited she shook the wizard by his shoulders, "we can do this to all of them now, right? The magic plague is gone!"

"Not entirely..." Gunther corrected her and freed himself from the nudie's strong arms, "you see, the potions require a lot of... Fancy science things. Some of the reagents are running low, and one of them, the solaroses, used as a mana conductor to spread the potion's magic power throughout the body, have run out while I experimented with the formula. This one works... But I still need plenty of the ingredients to cure everybody, and our only way of getting the solaroses is through carriages from a nearby city. The next shipment arrives in several days. Gerda will make sure to send her best guards to defend the path since there are still bandits around... You may assist them, if you so choose. And, by the way, take this."

With these words, the head of city council handed Katrina a strange scroll, not a small one either. "Great, more reading," the redhead's insticts told her, while the rational part of her brain kept asking why this odd wizard is giving her access to so much information all of a sudden. He seemed quite suspicious to Katrina before, and even more so now, when he suggested that she just leaves the town. Yet this attitude seemed to be quite the opposite, showing trust in her... This man truly was an enigma.

"Just like you, miss Katrina, I'm a servant of Tholcing simply doing my job," Gunther replied to all attempts of Katrina's questioning and hurried to get back to his work, "do not lose the scroll, please. It contains my recipe and other important notes regarding the research, keep it somewhere safe."

It felt nice to leave that cursed dungeon, even if that meeting with the head of the council left a sour feeling of doubt in Katrina's bare chest. She met with Sophia right at the exit, after which the girls held hands and leisurely walked to Whiteleaf, surrounded by the grateful and enthusiastic people who kept whistling and shouting their thanks at them, their gazes full of both allure and admiration. Katrina and Sophia waved and bowed time and time again while walking on the paved road, both flattered with the reception they've been getting. The redhead let out an excited exhale when she saw her blonde's friends boobies freely bouncing with neither of the priestess' hands covering them or her tight pussy.

"Long live naked knights!" A nice-looking brunette shouted and suddenly took off her shirt, revealing her round, bouncing breasts.

"Naked Knights!" Another one leaned out of a window of one of the houses in her birthday suit, her nicely trimmed bush covered only by the window sill.

"Go Naked Knights!" A third one appeared from a dark alley and briefly opened her coat, showing off her fit naked body, before closing it again and running away, clearly excited by what she's just done.

"W-well, I'm not a-a knight y-yet..." Sophia whispered, all blushy from this wave of admiration.

"Remember girls, not just tops, take off your bottoms as well!" Katrina happily commanded in her usual sassy manner.

The inn was quite busy today as more and more folks turned up to see the place were the famous "naked knights" were having their dinners. Besides, Kara, who now worked completely nude all the time, also helped to attract customers quite a bit. Katrina understood why as she saw the petite blonde gracefully moving from table to table in the buff with a bright smile on her face, eagerly accepting the occasional catcalls and slaps on her taut butt.

"Enjoying your work?" Katrina asked when the naked waitress proudly stood above her table.

"Quite a bit. The only downside is that there's lots of tips... But I don't have nowhere to put them!" Kara complained jokingly.

"Oh, it's not a problem at all. Every woman has quite a number of places to put something in!" Katrina slightly touched the waitress' tight pussy, causing a wave of laughter across all three naked girls.

"Just a joke. We'll take the usual, it's been a long day already."

Kara wrote the order down with a nod and went back to the kitchen, her backside alluringly jiggling as she went. She food turned out to be just as hot as the waitress, so the two nudies had to wait some time before biting into the fresh vegetables and delicious meats, fried strictly according to the ancient Maitsurn recipe. Katrina jokingly put one of the meat slices on her arm and caused Sophia to giggle, remembering their suggestive encounter with the demonologist.

After their meal, the girls went back to their room, making sure to read that odd scroll Gunther gave Katrina earlier. It was written in a very formal and scientific manner, so neither of the girls entirely grasped what was written there, but it did seem like the curing method Gunther described could actually be authentic. The redhead hid the item in one of the drawers so it wouldn't attract any attention of the cleaning staff. Who knew what use could come out of that piece of paper?

As the sun was setting on the horizon, Katrina sat down and brought out her quill along with inkwell to write a letter. The redhead was very concentrated on her writing, carefully choosing her words, yet there was a sincere smile on her face as she disclosed various details about her adventure, eager to imagine how her addresse will react to all the crazy and quite indecent shenanigans the girl has been through.

"Whatcha doing?" Sophia asked with a cute look in her eyes and leaned forward, her bare boobs touching Katrina's neck.

"Writing a letter to The Supreme Judge. Sorry, it's, uh..."

"Confidential?"

"More like personal," the knight smiled, "the judge played a pretty important role in upbringing of this nude redhead, we share a lot of memories."

"Oh... And how were your relations with him?"

"Great, actually. Why asking in such suspicious voice?" Katrina raised her eyebrow.

"Well... I don't mean to say anything bad, but there are rumors about him. Many say that he's good at his job, but on a personal level he's... They say he's an old man who's interested in girls way too much. Especially in naked ones."

"Oh, I heard these dumb rumors as well," Katrina sighed, "let me tell you, he's nothing like these jealous morons are making him out to be."

"And who is he in reality?" Sophia leaned against the table, her eyes full of curiosity.

"One of the best people I've ever met in my life," Katrina said confidently, "a mentor, a trainer, a sage of sorts, who used his intelligence to support me when I thought all was lost. I'd even say he's a father figure, especially considering that my real father is... Well, you heard it already. When my entire hometown and my family burned in the wildfire, I was a nobody with nothing to my name. The Supreme Judge took me in, taught me everything, made me realize that..."

She put up her hand and ignited her fingers, Sophia flinched.

"...You can't always run from your fears," Katrina continued calmly, "you have to face them and deal with them as you deal with an enemy in battle, only then will you emerge victorious. He said he saw potential in me, which is funny. When I first met him, I was this gloomy homeless girl in dirty poncho over bare skin, what potential was there to speak of? Yet, he noticed that I had a gift of sorts... For firewielding. Maybe it's because he's quite a wielder himself, only the wind one. So takes one to know one, I suppose."

"So he was the one who discovered your power?"

"Well, not quite. I knew about it before," Katrina gently blew on her hand to extinguish the fire, "but it was very weak back then. A spark to light up a torch or entertain some friends, nothing more. Besides, I made sure to bury this knowledge as deep as I could after the wildfire. The idea of actually controlling the flames terrified me at first, yet we made it a reality."

The priestess noticed that Katrina's eyes were on the verge of tears. The blonde smiled and began to slowly rub her friend's shoulders to help her relax.

"I'm so glad you found someone like him in your life. It's just... Well, um, you know, the rumors focused on other aspects of his personality."

"Oh, I know that," a smirk appeared on the redhead's face once again as the topic shifted to a lighter one, "a man who likes fit, beautiful, naked women. Oh no, what a nightmare! Do me a solid and find a man who doesn't. Well, except those who are interested in other men themselves."

Sophia and Katrina chuckled in unison.

"To be fair, yes," Katrina added, "he's very into nudity when it's beautiful females doing it. His female staff wear much skimpier uniforms than the male staff, his leisure is usually spent with beautiful young women who prefer to do so naked, much of his social circle is female and, well... Then there's me," She chuckled, pointing at her bare body.

"Was it his idea?" Sophia's interest seemed to grow with each passing second.

"A collaboration," the redhead jested, "he saw my interest in going naked and I saw how much he liked me doing it. Of course, I didn't do it all the time back then. Giving up your clothes for good was an idea fit for tropical islands of Erra'sekt or some of the western tribes, not Tholcing, or at least people tended to think this way because no one has done it before. But, I mean... Someone's gotta be the first. Besides, all that fabric was flammable and seriously hindered my powers."

12