Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right," Sophia nodded with a naughty smirk, "sounds like you two have a great understanding."

"The greatest there is! Not an affair or anything like that, just a healthy friendship that takes into account each other's interests. Besides, contrary to some stuck-up old-timers, I think all of this is entirely normal. Some old, boring officials will sometimes go on about the judge being unprofessional and unfair to women, but who even cares about those rants? Both sides enjoy themselves, that's what matters here."

"That's... Very good to know," a soft smile appeared on Sophia's face, "he sounds like a nice man. Even though I can hardly imagine myself in your shoes."

"Oh, really?" Katrina pinched the blondie's hip, "You've been in my shoes, or lack thereof, for more than a week now. I saw how boldly you paraded around on the streets today with your hands at your sides, not covering your girly bits at all."

Sophia suddenly became shy again, instinctively covering herself with her hands before realizing that there was no reason to be embarassed in front of Katrina.

"Relax. A beauty like you doesn't need clothes anyway," the redhead smiled, looking at her healer and enjoying the look of her curves, "and you aren't alone in your blushes, either. I wasn't always as bold, y'know. Of course, I liked being naked as well, but I still had to destroy many walls in my mind. Swordfighting seemed absolutely terrifying for me at first! Took a lot of practice... And getting some scars as well."

"Maybe soon I'll get one of my own," Sophia looked down at her tender body with a yawn.

"And you shall wear it with pride! But it'll be then. Now I see that you're tired. Go to sleep, I'll follow right after this letter is finished."

Sophia went to bed and soon fell asleep, both her limbs and thoughts weary after today's adventures. Katrina lit up a candle and kept writing under its orange light, detailing her emotions, achievements and future plans to the judge. He was one of the very few people to whom the redhead could talk like this, openly and honestly. Despite always being naked and willingly keeping her body opened for anyone's eyes, Katrina still kept some parts of her hidden in mental sense. Right now, the main one Katrina tried to suppress was her doubt. Despite all of the successes, there still was a lot to be done and the biggest dangers still lurked ahead.

The planned trip to that ruined academy, for one, wasn't giving her any pleasant feelings. Despite all that happened, Katrina felt somewhat safe with her allies and frieds around, but not many of them will follow to the other side of the river. Will she succeed in defeating all the mages, in finding out who's to blame for this catastrophe? She couldn't know for sure, but her sense of duty kept her going. Duty to the cheerful people of Zardiw, the great Kingdom of Tholcing, and, of course, to The Supreme Judge himself. The girl was the first one to pull off the seemingly ridiculous concept that he dreamed of realizing for years. A permanently naked female wielder, first of her kind. And she intended to thank her mentor for everything he did for her over the years by becoming a living proof of his competence.

12