Fire Light

Story Info
Night by the fire turns rough and steamy.
1.1k words
3.91
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRE LIGHT

It was another bitter cold night. I was pulling into the driveway from a long day at work and saw blue smoke coming from the chimney and that familiar sweet smell of cherrywood burning hit my nose. I walked in the door and Andy had a nice fire going in the fireplace.

Perfect I thought, I needed to unwind from the day and the last week at work. I called for Andy with no answer. I looked over and out the window I saw him splitting some wood up by the woodshed. I decided to take a bath and relax before sitting by the fire.

As the bath was running, I grabbed a glass of Moscato to sip on. I was reading on the kindle when the bathroom door flew open, and Andy walked in. He was wearing only boxer briefs. His muscles were pumped from splitting the wood and he had some sweat on his chest.

He had that slightly sweet manly smell of deodorant melting and sweat. I hadn't seen him with only his underwear on let alone naked for a while since we had both been busy with work and other stuff. He looked at me and I could see the light in his eyes as he had not seen me naked for a while either.

He turned towards the vanity to take out his contacts and all I could do was stare at his nice firm ass and his muscular upper back. I could feel myself start to feel tingly and my nipples got hard with excitement. Maybe he would turn around and jump in with me I thought. After Andy finished at the sink he turned around and asked if I needed a top off on my wine as he started to walk away.

I told him to just bring u the bottle, thinking that he would join me. Andy came back upstairs with the bottle and nothing else. No extra glass, nothing. He leaned over and set the bottle down next to the tub. As he stood back up his package was right by my head. He was always a "shower," with his nice thick cock. I could see the outline of his cock along with his heavy balls.

I started to lift my arms out of the water to grab his underwear and pull them down to suck on that cock. Andy then turned and walked out of the bathroom to go take a shower and left me there hot and bothered. Dammit I thought as he walked away, I wanted him right then and there.

I finished up my bath and threw on a night gown so I could go sit by the fire and finish up the wine. To my surprise Andy was already down there sitting in his favorite spinning chair. I sat across from him on the couch. I decided to read some more as Andy tended the fire and messed around on his IPad.

We talked a little bit about the work week and caught up on some gossip. I was still so damn horny from earlier and I pulled one of my knees up towards my body a little bit. I didn't have any underwear on and was hoping Andy caught a glimpse of my bald pussy and got the hint. As we continued to talk a little bit, I saw his wondering eyes lock in on my crotch.

Good, maybe he will come closer to me, and finger fuck the crap out of me or bury his face in my pussy I thought. I could see his cock start to harden and slowly grow down the leg of his pants. We locked our eyes again and then I knew he was going to make a move.

Andy walked over, whipped out his juicy fat cock and slapped the side of my face with it. "Suck on this, I saw you looking," he said. I took him into my mouth and started sucking him like there was no tomorrow. I felt his fingers run across my aching pussy teasing before he slapped my clit a little bit. Andy started fucking my face and I reached under his balls and put a little pressure on his hole.

Andy started to moan as I slipped my finger in a little bit. I spit out his cock and ran my tongue from the tip to his big balls. I licked his balls one by one, and his cock started dripping. Andy pulled his fingers out of me and grabbed my tits and started licking the nipples one by one. He licked harder and harder as I moaned.

"You like that, a little rough huh?" he said. He suddenly pulled me up off the couch and pushed me towards the fireplace hearth. I felt his hand pushing in my back as he bent me over. I put my hands on the cool black tile as I felt him flip up my night gown.

There was a loud "Whack," as I felt the skin on my ass ripple. Andy spanked my ass I good one, as he said, "Want some more?" I muttered "Uh Huh," as he smacked me another good one. I could feel my pussy start to drip from desire. All at once I felt the thick head of his cock press against my clit as he ran it back and forth over both my holes.

He had to warm me up a bit before he stuck that thick thing in there. Andy slowly pressed his cock into me going back and forth. Once it was sliding good, he started pounding into me hard and fast. It was the roughest it had been for a while. "Harder", I said as his balls started to slap my clit. I could feel his cock starting to bottom out a little bit.

His thighs were pounding into my ass cheeks, and it felt so good to be filled up and stretched with his nice thick cock. I reached down and started flicking my clit as Andy was grabbing my tits from behind. I couldn't take it anymore and screamed out with pleasure and came with a squirt.

Andy pulled out of me whipped me around and came all over my tits. Cum was running down my chest as I sucked every drop clean off of his cock. This was the best sex Andy and I had ever had. He helped me up from the floor and guided me to his shower where we both cleaned each other up. After we dried off, we cuddled on the couch by the fire. Maybe we would go again tonight yet I thought to myself as Andy dosed off.