Fire of Lust II - Ch. 04

Story Info
They continue to explore each other.
6.7k words
4.76
8k
7

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonali and Jina finally finished cleaning the house with a lot of groping, fondling, fingering and kissing. The last room that they cleaned was the master bedroom, the room they planned to use during their stay. The room had an old king size bed big enough for five people to sleep on comfortably. As soon as they were done Sonali pushed Jina onto the bed on her back and followed her quickly and placed her body on top of her breast to breast and started kissing her, her hands went to her breasts and started to knead them as she kissed her.

Jina pushed her tongue into Sonali's mouth and drew her tongue into her own. As they kissed Sonali continued to mash Jina's breasts, tweaking her nipples. Jina's hands went under Sonali's skirt grabbed her ass and started to squeezed them together and apart as they kissed. Sonali continued kissing down her neck, licking along her collar bone she dragged her tongue into the valley between her breasts moving her mouth over her right breast and started suckling on her breast drawing her nipple into her mouth and lightly biting on it.

"Ohhh!!." moaned Jina loudly as she felt the bite of Sonali's teeth on her nipple and the pleasure that followed it. Entwining her fingers in her hair Jina moved her head from her right breast to the left one, Sonali took as much of her breast in her mouth as possible and started to suck on it as hard as possible while her hand played with Jina's right breast and nipple. Jina arched forcing more of her breast into Sonali's mouth and pressing her head harder into her breast.

Sonali gave Jina's nipple one last nip, and raised her head off her breasts and sat back in her lap. Grabbing the hem of her dress and pulled off her body in one smooth motion exposing her ripe body covered in a light sweat to the open air. Dropping her face back down onto Jina's breasts Sonali took one of her large breasts in both her hands and started to suck on her nipple with renewed vigor.

Jina started to moan continuously as her breasts were simulated by Sonali's mouth and her stomach was tickled by Sonali's naked breasts rubbing across her midriff. Jina pulled Sonali away from her ministrations on her breasts.

"No..." protested Sonali as mouth was moved from the sweet breasts of Jina. "I want to feel your body against mine. I want to be naked." Jina explained.

Sonali quickly worked towards making it happen, opening Jina's petticoat and pulling it down. Jina raised her hips to allow Sonali to pull off the last piece of clothing standing in her way. Sonali sat back and looked at the beauty that lay in front of her to enjoy to her heart's content. Jina's long hair was spread across the pillow like a halo around her head.

Sonali laid her naked body on top of Jina's naked body, lip to lip, breast to breast, cunt to cunt. They started to kiss each other, pushing their tongues into each other's mouth, their naked legs entwined with each other. Sonali felt her cunt rest on Jina's thigh at the same time she felt Jina's cunt on her thigh. The two started to rub their cunts on each other thighs slowly building towards a mutual orgasm. The two of them rolled around on the bed rubbing against each other, their lips locked in never ending kisses. Sonali was kissing Jina's neck running her tongues along her neck when she started to feel the beginning of her orgasm.

"I am going to cum." she panted between drawn breathes.

"So am I." panted Jina "Cum with me."

"ARRGGHHHH..." screamed the two of them unison spilling their juices of the others thigh. After the powerful orgasm the two of them did not stop but continued to rub their cunts on each other's thighs building up towards their next orgasm. They continued like this rolling around on the bed rubbing their bodies against each other enjoying one orgasm one after the other.

****

Nikita slowly got up from the chair and extended her hand towards Reeva who took it and stood up. Drawing her to herself Nikita pulled Reeva's body into her own and kissed her on the mouth, darting her tongue out to flick her lips, Reeva parted her lips and drew Nikita's tongue into her mouth where their tongues dueled with each other. Pushing her tongue into Nikita's mouth Reeva ran her tongue over her teeth and into her throat. The two of them finally broke their deep kiss to get some air.

Nikita stepped back from Reeva and taking her by one hand and with the other hand picked up the double headed strapped dildo and led her out of the kitchen and into the sitting room. Nikita sat down on the couch and pulled Reeva onto her lap and pulled her face down for light kisses on the lips , cheeks, eyes and then back to her lips in much more deeper and soulful kiss.

Breaking the kiss Reeva stuck her tongue out licking Nikita's lips who stuck her own tongue out touching Reeva's, their little tongue plays soon turned into a deep French kiss as Reeva pushed her tongue into Nikita's mouth, where they dueled with each other. Nikita pulled Reeva into her body, mashing their breasts together until they became as one.

"Mmmmmm..." moaned Reeva as they broke the kiss pulling back a little, she placed her legs on either side Nikita's waist and then went back to kissing her. As they kissed the two of them started to push their bodies against each other setting a rocking motion drawing pleasure from the friction of their bodies against each other and their hands roaming over the others body.

Nikita latched her lips onto Reeva's breasts and started to suck on them with force her cheeks hollowing as she sucked as much of the breast as she could fit into her mouth, feeling the renewed pressure of her breasts Reeva felt an orgasm building in her body, Nikita lightly bit on the aroused nipple of Reeva's breasts sending her into a series of mini orgasm. As she rode her orgasms Nikita slowly lowered her on her back on to the couch.

"Unhhhh...mmm..." moaned Reeva as she lay on her back with her eyes closed running her hands over her breasts slowly as she basked in the afterglow of her mini orgasm. Nikita harnessed the double headed dildo around her waist with one end inside her cunt and the other end sticking out hard and straight towards the body of Reeva. Nikita raised Reeva's left leg and placed it over the back of the couch and lowered her right leg down to the floor opening her slit and giving her direct line to her target. Holding the dildo, she ran the tip of it over her slit and clit.

"OOhhhh!!...hmmmm!! More...put it in me...fuck me!!" moaned Reeva as the dildo stimulated her body. Nikita slowly pushed the dildo in her cunt, rocking her hips forward and forcing the entire length of the tool into Reeva.

"Ohhh...God...that feels so good." Reeva moaned as she felt the whole length of the dildo inside her.

Nikita started to rock her hips forward, pumping the dildo into Reeva's cunt. Nikita went down and captured Reeva's lips in a deep kiss pushing her tongue into her mouth, running it over her teeth. Nikita brought her hands to Reeva's hips as she held her there speeding up her pace, she then moved her hands to her breasts as she squeezed her breast and tweaked her nipples.

"Ohhh goooddd...that feels good." Reeva moaned, she wrapped her legs around Nikita's hips and pulled her into her body wrapping her arms around her legs. Both of them were caught up in their passion setting up a rhythm between their bodies. Nikita grabbed Reeva's hand around her neck pulling them over Reeva's head, then lowered her mouth towards her raised and exposed breasts and started sucking on her nipples. Reeva went wild with the feeling in her cunt and Nikita's teeth on her nipples.

Nikita grabbed Reeva by her ass and started to ram the dildo into her. Reeva humped up her hips in tandem with Nikita meeting her half way in their love making. The two lusty women felt the explosion building inside their bodies.

"Agghhh...oh gods..." screamed Reeva as she went into her orgasm quickly followed by Nikita who also screamed out her release almost at the same time. The two of them continued to slowly and gently push into each other. Nikita laid her spent and sweaty body on top of Reeva bodies their lips meeting in a slow, deep kiss. Their hands moving to each other's breasts automatically as they slowly stimulated each other as their sexual juices slowly leaked out their cunts around the dildo impaled in their bodies.

"I love you." Nikita whispered into Reeva's ear as she kissed and licked her ear. "I love you too" Reeva responded both women spent by their energetic marathon love making session. As Nikita rested on top of her body Reeva hugged her closer to herself running her hands slowly through her long silky hair and over her naked back.

Once the two women had caught their breaths and rested a little, they started to feel their passions building up again. As they slowly squirmed around the dildo in their slits started to arouse them again.

"Oh my god...what's happening to me." Nikita thought to herself "I have never been this aroused in my life...I just can't get enough of this girl."

As the two of them started again they slowly rolled of the couch and onto the floor with Reeva on top. As they kissed with their tongues dueling for supremacy in their mouths. They slowly broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting their tongues. As Reeva pulled back Nikita tried to stick her tongue out and capture her lips in a kiss, but she gently pushed her back on the ground and putting her hands on her breasts she started to squeeze them as she started to undulate her hips pumping the dildo inside her and pleasuring Nikita at the same time.

"Ummmm!!" moaned Nikita as she raised her hands and grabbed onto Reeva's breasts and pinched her nipples with her fingers and ran her nails over her sensitive aureoles. Reeva raised herself off the dildo, letting it come about half way out of her and then slammed into back in, as she built up the pace Nikita started to raise her hips also meeting her half way. The two of them quickly set up a tempo that provided equal and increasing amount of pleasure to each of them. Reeva dropped her hands from her breasts where they had been helping Nikita and fell down to the space where their bodies met near the cunts and as she ran her fingers through Nikita's neatly trimmed cunt hair, she felt the bump of her clit and immediately clamped it between her fingers and pulled.

Nikita arched her body pushing the dildo further into Reeva and screaming her orgasmic release into the empty house. Reeva was only seconds behind Nikita as she also achieved her orgasm. Laying her naked and sweaty body on top of Nikita. Reeva sighed and lightly kissed her on the lips and face. The two of them lay on the floor enjoying the feel of the others body and the mini orgasms that went through their bodies, still connected by the dildo.

*****

Sonali and Jina were sitting up in the bed facing each other, Sonali had her legs around Jina's waist. Both of them had their arms around each other's naked bodies pulling the other in to her body, their breasts mashing together lips joined in a kiss as their tongues dueled for supremacy. The two of them had been enjoying each other's body for the past hour taking full advantage of the privacy, and the fact that the house was set in own spacious grounds with no nearby neighbors, which allowed them to vent their orgasmic screams with abandon.

Jina reluctantly pulled away from Sonali saying "We have a lot of time to continue this, right now we need to finish unpacking and then we have to go to town to pick up groceries, hurry up so that we can quickly get back to making love."

"No, just a little longer." moaned Sonali bringing her hands to Jina's breast kneading them and lightly scratching her nipples with her nails. Jina threw her head back with the pleasure emanating from her breasts as Sonali fastened her lips to her neck, kissing and licking her way up to Jina's ear which she lightly bit and then proceeded onto her parted lips. Pushing her tongue into Jina's mouth, massaging her tongue with her own, while her hands continued to simulate her breasts.

Jina finally broke away from the spell being cast over her by Sonali's action and pushed her back. "No" she said "It will soon be dark and the shops will start closing, we have to get ready, take a quick shower and get dressed and meet me in the living room."

Jina quickly extricated herself from Sonali and get off the bed and went towards the washroom, Sonali fell back on the bed with frustration, and watched the naked Jina walk towards the washroom with longing, admiring the way her body moved with unbridled sexual energy and invitation, and thanked God that she would have all summer to enjoy the pleasures that she would give her and also receive from her. Despite the fact that this was Jina's first lesbian encounter already her innate sexuality had asserted itself and given Soanli great pleasure in the short time they had been together.

Stopping at the washroom door Jina looked back and said "Well, are you going to lie there or join me to get clean to go to the market?"

"Shower with you?" Sonali asked in surprise.

"Well we would use less water and time if we showered at the same time?" Jina answered with a smile on her bee stung lips and went in to the washroom.

Sonali jumped up from the bed and rushed towards Jina. Jina guided Sonali by the hand into the bathroom where there was a large walk-in shower.  Jina turned on the water while Sonali closed the glass door behind them.  As the water sprayed on them, they began scrubbing each other with soap, stroking each other's bodies. Both women felt dizzy and restless from the strong fruity smell of the growing layers of lather.  Sonali scrubbed Jina large breasts with the soap, her hands running the bar across her nipples, both breasts swinging pendulously with her movements. Sonali gazed at Jina's bosom, each nipple tantalizing her with their hardness. Jina rubbed shampoo into Sonali's hair. Sonali took the soap off Jina's tits, and was hypnotized as the lather slowly washed away, exposing her sensuous flesh. Sonali reached around Jina to soap her ass, pressing her face into Jina's breasts. She closed her eyes and licked the wet skin while her hands wandered around Jina's haunches, following the curves of her ass until she reached her asshole.

Sonali teased the edges of Jina's buttocks with her fingers, Jina moaning softly as her flesh tingled from Sonali's touch. She thrust her hips against Sonali, begging her to finger her. Sonali slipped one delicate finger up Jina, causing her to moan with ecstasy, her knees trembling as her cunt burned. Jina discarded the bar of soap in her hands and embraced Sonali's hips, fondling her lover's ass cheeks with lust. 

Sonlai gasped into Jina's dripping bosom and sucked her left nipple wetly on the hard-little knob. Jina purred, her nipple on fire as Sonali licked it over and over. She felt passion building within her, and moved her fingers against Sonali's pussy lips. Jina spread them apart gently before plunging her finger up Sonali's cunt. Sonali gasped at Jina's attentions, using the lewd energy she felt from it to thrust harder into Jina. The women were fueling each other's desires with their hands and fingers. Both women jerked faster, their moans growing louder and echoing through the shower.

Their machine-like cycle of fingers slid into each other's cunts over and over as the two lovers' insides began contracting around the foreign objects within them. Sonlai sucked on Jina's tit with unrestrained lust. They grasped each other possessively, and groaned loudly as they orgasmed, their cunt spewing onto each other's hands.

*****

After their marathon love making session Nikita and Reeva where still on the floor of the sitting room the dildo discarded just enjoying each other's embrace lightly running their hands over the other's body, their legs entwined. Their reverie was broken by the sound of the phone ringing. Nikita groaned, she would have to leave this beautiful body to answer the phone, she lovingly disentangled her body from Reeva and headed over to the phone.

"Hello." said Nikita to the person on the other side of the call "Yes we are both still at home...you won't be back till dinner...ok, no problem...I hope you sister feels better...ok, bye." and she put the phone down.

Turning to the still naked Reeva who had moved to the couch she said "Your mother won't be back till after dinner, her sister is not feeling well and she is going to sit with her for a while"

Reeva smiled at her good luck, now she and Nikita will have more time to explore this new dimension of their relationship. As she started to get up and embrace the phone rang again and Nikita picked it up.

"Hello?" she said "Raj how are you? yes your sister is back... no she is at her sisters house." while Nikita was talking to her husband on the phone Reeva had snuck up to her and snaked her arms from behind her and grabbed onto Nikita's breasts "Eek!!" exclaimed Nikita in surprise "No...its nothing I was just startled by a bird that sat on the window" she told her husband while looking back with a scowl at Reeva's impish smile.

Reeva moved back and slowly turned Nikita around until she was facing her, pushing her back until she was standing against the wall next to the phone, she ran her hands all over Nikita's naked body, concentrating on her chest kneading and squeezing her perfect breasts, tweaking her nipples. Nikita's breathing got heavy as her lust rose due to Reeva's expert manipulation of her breasts making it hard for her to concentrate on her husband's words just as she was about to push Reeva away her hands fell away from her breasts and were replaced by her lips on her left nipple trying to squeeze as much of her breasts into her mouth as possible.

"Unnnhhhh..." moaned Nikita softly, slapping her hand over the phone mike, from the feelings generated in her breasts and spreading to the rest of her body just when she thought that Reeva would stop out of fear of exposing themselves her lips moved from her breasts and started travelling downwards towards her cunt.

Reeva slowly kissed and licked her way down Nikita's body. Her mouth on her stomach caused her stomach to flutter as Reeva slowly worked her magic on her body she paused at her navel and ran her tongue all over the perfect circle in the middle of Nikita's stomach pushing her tongue into navel. Nikita tried to push Reeva away understanding where she was headed but her heart was not in it, her mind taken over the lust in her body and her husband's words comprehensible.

Reeva continued her downward journey pushing open Nikita's legs to get better access to her cunt and then burying her face into her perfect cunt, licking the slit from top to down as it secreted her juices. Using her tongue, she teased open her slit and forced her tongue inside. Nikita almost lost her balance from the pleasure being generated by Reeva's actions but Reeva quickly caught her fall by grabbing onto her hips.

Nikita with her hand over the phone mike tightly closed her lips to prevent the sighs and screams of pleasure that she was feeling from alerting her husband that something was going on.

"What?" said Nikita as her husband repeated something he had said "Yeah sure...she is here...here you can talk to her." on hearing this exchange Reeva took his mouth out of Nikita's crotch her lips and chin glistening from her juices that just seconds ago she had been tasting.

"Reeva your brother wants to talk to you." said Nikita as she offered the phone to Reeva. She looked at Nikita who took the phone from her "Hello Raj, how are you?" said Reeva as she stood up and spoke to her brother.

Reeva almost dropped the receiver when Nikita slipped her fingers into her. Slowly simulating the inside of her cunt walls as she talked to her brother, the action of Nikita's fingers were quickly bringing her passion to a boil and she realized that unlike her sister-in-law she would not be able to hold back her full throated moans of passion so she quickly said bye to her brother and hung up the phone. Just in time as Nikita's fingers were joined by her mouth on her slit, while she finger fucked Reeva her lips and tongue were busy licking and sucking her cunt slit and clit. Finally, Nikita took Reeva's clit into her mouth and started to suck on it bringing Reeva to the edge of a very powerful orgasm and when Nikita softly bit down on her clit, she went ballistic and with her strongest orgasm of the day.

12