Fire of Lust II - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh...uuunnhhhh..." Reeava moaned and screamed as she came hard from Nikita's ministrations. Her legs gave out under her and she slid down to the floor disconnecting her cunt from Nikita's mouth.

"I came soooo hard!!" moaned Reeva to the kneeling Nikita with cunt juice all over her face "That was great."

"Well your brother is coming back tomorrow morning and your mother will be back in a few hours." said Nikita "Raj will be leaving again after a couple of days."

"Well then we should get our fill of each other to last us till he leaves, then shouldn't we?" smile Reeva.

"My thoughts exactly." replied Nikita.

"Well let's get started I have to pay you back for what you just did." said Reeva reaching for Nikita. Nikita pulled away from Reeva's hand and said "First you will have to catch me." and started moving away from Reeva. The two women played a game of catch, their breasts bouncing as they ran around the house finally Nikita ran towards her bedroom with Reeva following, picking up the discarded strap-on dildo on the way.

Reeva found Nikita in her room; she was lying in the middle of the large king size bed naked as the day she was born. Reeva slowly climbed on the bed on all fours and moved up Nikita's body, she started from her feet slowly kissing her way towards her snatch.

"Uunnhh..." moaned Nikita as Reeva kissed her inner thigh close to her slit, then stopped and started kissing her other thigh close to her cunt. She stimulated Nikita body with her mouth and hands which she ran over her undulating body, slowly running her fingers and nails over her smooth perfect skin, but she did not touch her sex bringing her to new heights of pleasure without giving her release.

"Stop teasing me!!" called Nikita and tried to guide Reeva's mouth with her hands to her lower lips but Reeva took her hand away from her head and placed them on her breasts. Nikita started to stimulate her breasts with her hands further enhancing her pleasure. Meanwhile Reeva continued to torture her with her slow and methodical exploration of Nikita's body.

Finally, when Nikita could take no more, she grabbed Reeva head entwining her hands in her luxurious hair and forced her mouth on to her cunt slit at the same time she entwined legs around her head resting her heels on her back, trapping Reeva's head between her legs. Reeva started licking the outer lips of Nikita's cunt tasting her sexual secretions which were like an aphrodisiac raising her own lust. Grabbing on to Nikita's hips she drove her tongue in to her vagina.

"Ooohhhh! Yeah that's it...more, more." moaned Nikita as Reeva started licking the inside of her cunt at the same time, she grabbed her tits and started kneading them, twisting and pulling on the nipples to give herself more pleasure. Reeva raised Nikta's lower body by putting her hands onto her firm perfect ass, providing better access to her tongue which was performing its magic on her sex. Reeva's tongue slid deep inside, the pussy juice flowing over her lips and over her face. Nikta was now drifting her hand along her breasts and stomach. Reeva continued to suck and Nikita whimpered "Again. Again. Make me cum again" It was an urgent non-stop babble, revealing an unslaked, uncontrollable lust. Reeva again slid her tongue inside her, then pulled her clit into her mouth and sucked, bringing Nikita to the edge of orgasm.

Reeva drew Nikita's cunt closer onto her face by pulling on her ass one of her fingers went into her ass crack causing Nikita to jerk with the new sensation. Noticing her reaction Reeva had an idea, she continued to explore her ass while doubling the efforts of her tongue on her cunt. The increased pleasure caused by Reeva's tongue on her slit and clit along with the simulation of her ass crack caused her to arch her back in pleasure just as she was about to orgasm Reeva's finger found her anus, Reeva pushed one finger into her back door.

"What?...no noooo...no one has ever..." cried Nikita in surprise but she was too late as the additional simulation pushed her into the most powerful orgasm of her life. "Cumming" screamed Nikita as she came dumping capacious amounts of her sex juice in to Reeva mouth and face, locking her legs harder around her neck. After what seemed like minutes her orgasm finally passed leaving her limp and nearly catatonic from the over whelming pleasure that her body had just experienced.

Reeva disentangled herself from Nikta's legs and made her way above her until she was face to face with her and slowly lowered her body on to her heaving sister-in-law's body, face to face, cunt to cunt and breasts to breasts. She slowly lowered her onto the prostate body of Nikita mashing their breasts together. Slowly running her hands over her face wiping away the perspiration from the nearly unconscious Nikita. Nikita slowly came back to her senses and saw beautiful face of her Reeva. Seeing that Nikita was awake Reeva started kissing her lips. Nikita tasted herself on Reeva lips and mouth. Reeva forced her tongue into Nikita's mouth who latched onto the invader and started suckling on the invading tongue.

After a few minutes of this tongue play they finally parted their lips while their hands continued to roam each other's body. "No one has ever fingered my anus." Nikita stated "How did you know what to do?"

"It just came to me and I wanted to try it. Did I hurt you? Did you like it?" Reeva asked.

"No you did not hurt me and while it was strange at first but it did cause me to experience a great orgasm." Nikita replied "Perhaps we shall explore this further later on, but for now we have only a few more hours before your mother comes back so let's make the most of it."

On hearing this Reeva smiled and continued her assault on Nikita's lips. The two lusty women continued their exploration of each other's body for hours until it was time to prepare for Reeva's mothers return. In that time, they used tongues, fingers and dildo to bring each other great pleasure and multiple orgasms.

*****

Sonali and Jina's shower took much longer than expected mainly due to the lusty women's constant need to satisfy their never-ending hunger for each other's body. After a long time, the two women exited the shower the water dripping off their gorgeous naked bodies grabbing the towels off the rack they started drying them self. Jina took Sonali's towel from her and dropping to her knees she started to slowly dry the beautiful body of her princess as she ran the soft towel over her breast Sonali's nipples reacted to the sensual touch and started to stiffen and stand up. Seeing the reaction, she was having on her, Jina playfully squeezed the nipples. "Unhhh..." moaned Sonali at the added simulation to her breasts.

Gently squeezing Sonali breast with the towels Jina softly nuzzled her stomach and crotch. As Jina simulated her body Sonali gently grabbed her head and guided her mouth to her lower lips. Smelling the scent rising out of Sonali's cunt Jina extended her tongue and slowly licked the slit from top to bottom. Moaning from pleasure Sonali started to hump her hips onto Jina's tongue urging her to plunge the tongue into her steaming cunt.

Giving in to her own desires, Jina finally penetrated Sonali's cunt with her tongue and began licking the inside and outside of bring her to a soft orgasm. As she withdrew her face from Sonali's cunt her lips and chin were shiny with the juices that she had just tasted. Sonali dropped down on her knees and kissed her on the lips tasting herself on Jina's lips, using her tongue and mouth she quickly cleaned Jina's face of the last traces of her juices then slowly pushed her on to the floor where she lay naked on the towels with her perfect body spread before Sonali's hungry eyes. Sonali quickly moved her face into Jina's crotch and started licking her inner thigh and cunt. Making herself comfortable on the floor she took her time bringing Jina to her orgasm.

"Unhhh...oh god...yes...I'm coming." screamed Jina when the orgasm finally hit her causing her to arch her back off the floor as she released copious amounts of fluid into Sonali's mouth and floor. Recovering from her orgasm she slowly got up and kissed Sonali deeply on the mouth her tongue entering her princess's mouth where she tasted her own juices. "Thank you...that was great...I cannot believe that I am still hot for you after all we have done." confessed Jina. "So am I." replied Sonali.

The two lusty women got up from the floor and headed to the bedroom where they planned to continue their carnal pleasures in more comfort when Sonali's stomach growled from hunger causing Jina to giggle. The two women realized that they had not eaten anything for several hours and their extracurricular activities had only increased their hunger. Glancing outside they realized that it was evening and they needed to get to the market to purchase the groceries before the shops closed.

"Come on, we better get dressed and do our shopping before the market closes." said Jina as she pushed Sonali to the door using the opportunity to caress her naked ass and quickly run her finger up her ass crack "We will need our strength if we want to continue exploring this beautiful relationship." Sonali jumped a little at the sudden touch and turning around play fully tweaked Jina's nipple before heading to her own room "OK...OK...I am going, see you in few minutes...lets hurry up and get it over with, I can't wait to get you back in bed."

Jina pulled out a lehenga and short kameez from her cupboard, while picking some panties realized she did not really them and her current state of mind made her feel daring, so she put on just a bra to keep her ample breasts in check below the kameez and the lehenga. The feeling of the air caressing her labia was very pleasurable and she decided to dress this way more often from now on. Sonali stepped out of her room wearing a fitting jean below a loose blouse which was tented by her ample breasts she had her hair tied in a loose pony tail. Walking to Jina she said "You look beautiful." and kissed her deeply on the lips as Jina ran her hand over her back to realize that Sonali was not wearing a bra and she was sure that her niece was also not wearing any panties. The two women broke their kiss and stood their leaning against each other and caressing the other faces, then Jina turned towards the door and taking Sonali's hand headed out towards the nearest shop.

The grocery shop was about a kilometer from the house as the two women walked chatting about nothing in particular, when a cool breeze started blowing Sonali felt her nipples start to stand out and tent her blouse, noticing this Jina quickly looked around to make sure there was nobody looking and flicked Sonali's nipples through the blouse. "Oohhh..." moaned Sonali softly and feeling playful grabbed at Jina; as Jina moved away from Sonali, Sonali's hand brushed over Jina firm butt cheeks where she did not fail to notice a lack of panties.

"You are not wearing any panties?" she asked Jina in surprise.

"No." said Jina "I felt like trying something new, and it is great to feel the air on my privates."

While the two of them were talking they entered the market place where every male and quite a few female eyes followed their progress with lust in their eyes as the two beauties walked by with their beautiful back swinging and in the case of Sonali her breasts with the aroused nipples swung freely within her blouse.

Sonali and Jina entered a good-sized shop which carried everything they would need; the family had been old customers of theirs and would deliver the items to their home. In the past the shop had lacked a phone requiring someone to walk down and place the order which would later be delivered.

"Namaste." said the shop owner "So good to see you back in town, you did not need to come down you could have called and given the order and I would have it delivered.".

"Oh...I did not know that you had started a delivery service, give me the number and we can order over the phone from now on." said Jina. "There you go mem sahib." said the shop keeper as he handed Jina a card with the phone number and at the same time cast an appreciative look at the beauty standing in from of him "Now, what can I do for you?"

While Jina started placing the order Sonali started to wander around the shop looking at the displays and shelf as she was walking at the back of the shop, she noticed the back of a girl loading some things onto the shelves and was struck by the beauty and perfection of the girl's ass. Ever since her recent awakening Sonali had been noticing women in a completely different light and was pleased with what she was seeing. While no more than 5' feet tall she had a slim waist on top of two round buttocks which looked like volleyballs as she moved, she noticed the way her hip muscles flexed, long black hair tied in a choti that came down to the top of her ass. As Sonali moved forward to get a better look the woman turned around and yelped in surprise at seeing Sonali.

Sonali noticed that the girl was older than she had thought, maybe around 19 years old and the front was just as mesmerizing as the back, a feminine face with sensual lips and smoky eyes which seemed to be begging for sex, perfectly proportioned firm breasts and a flat stomach, her loose and ill-fitting dress did nothing to hide her beauty or the sexy body below it. Noticing the way Sonali was looking at her Seema smiled a to herself, she had seen the look too many times in the face of boys both here in town and in the college, she studied in, to miss its implication. She had also noticed the same look in some women's faces also but never one this beautiful.

Seema was a lesbian, she had known she was a lesbian ever since she saw a naked girl in the showers at school and felt a burning sensation in her loins, it took her a while to figure out why women seemed to affect her in this manner but had always been too afraid of the social limitations to make a move. It wasn't until she left for college away from home that she was able to experience her first lesbian sexual encounter, and over the years at college she had become quite adapt at licking cunts and had even participated in few orgies with the other girls there, however none as beautiful as the one standing in front of her. She wondered what it would be like to bed this beauty.

Breaking out of her reverie Sonali extended her hand towards the girl and introduces herself "Hi, my name is Sonali.".

"Seema." said the girl "This is my families shop I was just helping father out with some things, the regular boy did not show up today." as she took the extended hand and shook Sonali's hand, bringing herself in close proximity to girl and noticing the aroused nipples under the blouse. As she moved closer to Sonali she also noticed a smell of musk coming from her taking advantage of the situation she leaned slightly forward bringing her face close to Sonali and smelled Jina's cunt juices on her face.

As Sonali looked at Seema's face coming closer she wanted to kiss this beautiful creature, noticing her lips Sonali started to part her lips and lean forward, at that moment Jina called out to Sonali and broke the spell. Sonali quickly backed up and walked towards the counter where Jina was standing, with Seema following close behind. Seema stopped in her tracks at seeing Jina, she was thunderstruck, her mind went into overdrive as she wondered what it would be like to bed this woman...no bed both these women.

"Ahh...I see that you have already met Seema, my daughter." the shop owner said to Sonali, then turning to Jina "She is just in town on holidays from college. Come here beta introduce yourself." he said "They are visiting their house here for the holidays, the one on the outside of town."

Seema moved forward and shook Jina's hand noticing the same smell coming from her as she had noticed on Sonali leaning forward she confirmed the smell of Sonali's juices on Jina face. Jina also did not fail to notice Seema's beauty and sex appeal. Seema couldn't believe her luck two delectable beauties like this together all alone in that big house away from everybody else, she started to think on how to get herself invited to their house, just imagining the possibilities of the things that can be done in the privacy of the house away from prying eyes and ears caused her cunt to become wet. "Namaste." said Seema while holding onto Jina's hand a little longer than necessary.

The shop owner broke into their mutual appraisal "Well I can have everything sent over first thing in the morning, as the usual delivery boy is not here today."

"Oh no." said Jina "We need these items immediately as we have nothing at home, isn't their anybody else who could drop these off."

"I can." said Seema, seeing the perfect opportunity to spend some time with these women alone and testing how far they were willing to go with her "I will drop these off in a little while."

"Yes!" said the shop owner "Seema can drive and she will bring these over in the car."

"Well thank you Seema." said Jina paying for the groceries and turning to Seema saying "How long will it take you to deliver the groceries?"

"Oh...I should be able to come by in an hour at most." said Seema.

"Thanks, let's go Sonali." said Jina as she headed out the door. Sonali took a last look at Seema and followed Jina out the door.

12