Fire of Lust II - Ch. 06

Story Info
Sonali & Jina find a new playmate.
6.1k words
4.55
7.3k
7

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Jina and Sonali left the shop, Seema told her father that she will be back soon to take their grocery to them and ran back to her house. The thought of being close to those delightful creatures running through her head and she wanted to be ready in case the opportunity presented itself.

She took a quick shower, putting on her sexiest bra and panties. Then she went through her clothes trying to find just the right clothes. Choosing a skin tight, low rise jeans that highlighted her incredible ass and rode low on her hips buttoning up below her navel, pairing it with a short skin tight t-shirt that left a good few inches above the jeans, leaving a good expanse of her flat stomach bare.

Applying some perfume, making sure to dab some in her cleavage, she quickly put on a loose shalwar and kameez over her sexy clothes to hide them from her father, who would never approve of such clothes. Grabbing her purse, she put some makeup items in it. Finally, she put on a pair of strappy shoes on her small feet.

"Well...I hope this goes well." She thought to herself. When she got back to the shop, the groceries were already packed waiting for her and her father was locking up the shop.

Helping her load the bags into the car her father said "Beta, on the way why don't you grab some food for them? It's late and it will take some time for them to make something."

"That is a great idea Abba (Dad), you are really very considerate." said Seema, which was true, her father was one of the most trusting and helpful people she had met in her life.

Starting the car, she headed out, stopping at a local restaurant to pick up a couple of pizzas. Soon she was at the gate of the house where Jina and Sonali were staying. However, before ringing the bell she quickly took off the clothes she had been wearing over her sexy get up. Using the car mirror, she quickly applied some makeup, highlighting her eyes, freshened her lipstick and pulled her hair in a ponytail.

When she was ready, she took the car through the main gate. Getting out she rang the doorbell and waited with batted breath.

*****

The sun was setting as Jina and Sonali headed back to the house. Walking side by side they were talking about what to have for dinner once the groceries arrived. Neither one of them wanted something which would take time to cook, as they wanted to spend the least amount of time out of bed and each other's arms.

"That girl, Seema, was so kind to volunteer. Otherwise, we would have to carry some of the grocery ourselves." said Jina.

"Yes, she was." replied Sonali "When I first saw her, I thought she was much younger, but I was surprised at her age. I guess it was because of her height."

"Probably, but there was nothing childish about her." said Jina, with a small smile, remembering the exquisite beauty when she had held her hand. Her small but pert and perfectly propotionate breasts that stood out prominently from her chest, the gorgeous ass that her loose-fitting clothes failed to hide. Not to mention her small but bee stung lips.

Jina had always been good at picking up when others were sexually attracted to her, in the past it had been men, but over the last two days she had also started picking up on when women felt the same. Guessing that it had always been so, but she had missed the signals due to her limited exposure to lesbian attraction.

"No, there wasn't!" said Sonali with a faraway look in her eyes, thinking about the gorgeous, petite girl they had just met. In her current hyper sexualized state of mind, she had been looking at every attractive woman, with lust. She wondered if this is how boys saw girls all the time. As she thought about Seema, she felt a stab of guilt, she and Jina had only just started exploring their relationship, and here she was already thinking about another girl, that they just met. She turned towards Jina to say something and saw her looking at her, the look in her eyes showed the same excitement that she knew was in her eyes.

"Jina was also thinking about that girl." thought Sonali.

Seeing her own excitement reflected in Jina's eyes, Sonali felt herself getting aroused. Taking a quick look around and finding the road empty she reached out and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards herself, her lips reached out for Jina's. As she slowly kissed Jina their bodies came together, Jina's own hands went around Sonali and grabbed her by her ass and she pulled her against herself harder, Sonali also lowered her hands to Jina's ass as their kiss increased in intensity.

Just then they heard a motorcycle coming down the road and quickly moved apart. As the motorcycle passed by them, they looked at each other, their breaths comings faster as their bosoms rose and fell with their breathing. Jina took Sonali's hand and they started walking quickly back to the house. Along the way both of them felt their arousal increasing in anticipation and found their hands making quick passes over the other ass or breasts keeping the fire of lust they were experiencing burning.

As soon as they were through the door, Jina grabbed Sonali and pulled her in for a deep kiss, which she returned with enthusiasm. Jina's tongue exited her mouth running over Sonali's lips coaxing her to part her lips, which she did willingly, her tongue entered Sonali's moist mouth running over her lips and the inside of her mouth, drawing her tongue into her own mouth where Jina sucked on it.

While their mouths and tongues were dueling their hands were running over each other's lush bodies. Sonali slid her arms inside Jina's lehenga and grabbed her naked ass. The heat coming off her body felt incredible on her hands. She brought her right hand towards the front, her hand searching for Jina's slit while her left hand teased her deep ass crack.

As her fingers reached Jina's cunt, Sonali felt the wetness that had already begun to leak out of her. She searched for her sensitive clit with her fingers as she found the prominent button and pinched it with the fore finger and thumb.

"Oooohhh!! Yes... that feels great... aarrgghhh... more, more" moaned Jina, as she felt the pleasure shoot through her body under Sonali's ministrations.

Hearing Jina's encouragements, Sonali pushed her middle finger inside her, curling her finger to massage her g-spot. As Jina clutched Sonali to herself she broke the kiss with Sonali latching her mouth to her exposed neck as she continued to stimulate her as Jina ran her hands all over body. Finally, having enough Jina pushed Sonali back and took off her kameez, seeing that Sonali grabbed her lehenga and pulled it down.

Just then the doorbell rang and both women stopped what they were doing, looking at each other they wondered who it could be, in their passion forgetting all about Seema and the delivery. Jina was standing in front of the door with her lehenga around her feet, her slit leaking down her thighs and her shirt in her hand only wearing her bra. Sonali while still dressed but her clothes and hair were messy. Both women's lips were slightly swollen from the kissing and the lipstick had been rubbed off.

Jina was the first to come to her senses, quickly picking up her lehenga she headed towards the bedroom silently pointing at the door to Sonali to open it up. Giving her a thumbs up, Sonali reached for the door handle and turned it.

*****

As the door opened Seema held her breath in anticipation. Sonali, the younger one, opened the door, but her eyes were drawn to something in the background. She could swear that she saw a flash of a naked ass as it disappeared around the corner.

Had she just interrupted a lovemaking session? she wondered.

She looked back at Sonali noticing the general disarray of her clothes and hair, the hooded, glassy, gaze and the slightly swollen appearance of her lips, which seem to have lost some of the lipstick from earlier. She was now sure that she had just interrupted a serious make out session between them.

Sonali was also giving Seema a once over, for a minute she did not recognize the girl, having seen her in traditional clothes and without makeup. Seeing her now in the skin tight low rise jeans and t-shirt that displayed her breasts, given her small stature, with her flat stomach and belly button exposed to her eyes. It was only once she had taken in the beauty in front of her, did she notice the car parked behind her and two pizza boxes in her hand.

"Hello, I am here with your groceries." said Seema, not missing the looks Sonali had been giving her, "I also thought that it is quite late and you must be hungry, so I also got a couple of Pizza's for us to eat, so you don't have to cook anything tonight." Putting the 'US' in her statement in an attempt to get herself invited.

"Thank you!" said Sonali "How considerate of you, please come in." Moving to the side to give Seema room to walk into the house.

Seema stepped in handing the Pizza's to Sonali and said "I will get the rest of the groceries from the car." as she headed back to the car, making sure to put a little extra swing in her steps, something which was not missed by Sonali as she watched her swinging ass hypnotized. Coming quickly to her senses she put the pizza on the kitchen counter and headed out to help Seema with the rest of the groceries.

Between the two of them they were able to bring in all the groceries in a couple of trips, putting them in the kitchen for further sorting. As they were bringing in the last load, they were joined by Jina, who had been expecting whoever was at the door to have left by this time and had put on red, sexy, high cut silk short and a skimpy silk top that left her mid riff bare, however seeing Seema and Sonali coming in with the last load she stopped in her tracks. Both girls also stopped to drink in the vision in front of them. They took a long time going over Jina's smooth long legs, flat sexy tummy and beautiful braless breasts.

Watching the two girls eyeing her with undisguised lust on their faces Jina felt a thrill run up her spine and felt herself getting moist, as she watched them watch her, she imagined the two of them naked lying on each side of her, their bodies writhing against her.

"Hi...Seema, it was so nice of you to bring the groceries, really needed those to make dinner." said Jina, snapping out of her day dream she broke the sexual tension in the room.

"Oh, no need for making dinner." said Sonali "Seema has brought some pizzas for us, since it was already late."

"Really? That is so kind of you." said Jina, looking at Seema "Please you must join us for dinner, it is the least we can do."

Seema nodded her acceptance, smiling broadly, her plan was coming along so far, now she only needed to figure out how to initiate the sexual liaison she had been dreaming of ever since she saw these two women. She quickly called her father to let him know about the change in her dinner plans and that she would be late getting back.

As the three of them gathered around the pizzas, the conversation started to flow between them. Jina and Sonali found Seema to be very fun, who kept them amused with stories of the town's people and her college life. She also found the two women easy to talk to.

As they continued talking Seema started making more physical contact with Jina and Sonali, touching them on their hands or arms when making a point, pushing their hair back from their face, making sure to run the back of her hand across the neck, slowly Jina and Sonali also started mirroring her. With a lot of mutual touching happening among the three the overall mood was becoming more sensual as time went by and all three of them started feeling the beginning of their arousal.

"So, Seema, do you have anyone special in college?" asked Jina as the conversation became more personal.

"No...no one special, just me and my girlfriends." replied Seema, putting an emphasis on the word girlfriends, something which Jina and Sonali did not fail to notice.

Exchanging a quick glance, the both wondered what Seema meant by girlfriends. It was quite clear to both of them that Seema was attracted to them and they to her, but did not want to presume anything more than innocent flirtation, but the way she said the word made them think twice.

"Ok, so what do you and your girlfriends get up to?" asked Jina teasingly, trying to get a better sense of what kind of relationship she had with them.

"Oh, you know, most days we are just running from class to class, or working on some assignment or other." replied Seema with a small smile, catching on to what Jina was trying to do.

Picking up on Jina's signal Sonali turned to Seema and asked "So what do you do in the evening and the weekends?"

Seeing where the game was going, and delighted that the two of them were playing along and were clearly interested in pushing the envelope, Seema decided to see how far they were willing to go. Even if this did not turn into a sexual relationship, she genuinely liked them and wanted to spend more time with them. A summer spent with them was preferable to one stuck at home or in the shop, even if they did not end up in bed together.

"The usual...hanging out, watching TV, going to a club...making each other feel good." stressing the last two words while replying with an impish smile, a hint of challenge and invitation in her eyes, as she looked at both women.

Both Jina and Sonali picked up on the implied invitation in Seema's eyes and words, but were unsure as to how to proceed. While they thought about it, Seema decided to push them a little further as she had realized that the two of them were interested, but were hesitant to make the first move, meaning that she would have to initiate the next step in the mutual seduction that the three of them were conducting.

"Jina, you must have had a lot of interesting adventures at your university." said Seema, "I bet there were a lot of...people after you, you are so gorgeous."

"Thank you." said Jina, secretly pleased that Seema found her gorgeous. "There aren't a lot of stories from my college days, I was pretty focused on my studies."

"I don't believe that, you would put any Bollywood actress to shame." replied Seema, ramping up her appreciation of Jina and trying to highlight her interest "You make Sunny Leone look plain in comparison, and she is so hot, no way you didn't have a lot of admirers in college." Seema made it a point to mention the Indian actress, well known for her lesbian movies in the American porn industry. It was not an idle comparison, Jina did remind her of a much hotter, sexier and sensual version of the actress.

"Come on Jina, just one good story." pleaded Sonali, having picked up what Seema was trying to do when referring to Sunny Leone.

"Well, there was that one time, I and my best friend in college..." began Jina leaning forward to tell the story, she noticed the two girls getting very quiet. Looking at them she realized that she had displayed a generous portion of her breasts in the low-cut top, both pair of eyes were locked on her breasts.

Seeing the glassy looks she decided to have some fun with the two girls and shimmied her breasts causing both the girls to catch their breath at the erotic display. Instead of breaking the mood, Jina's little display just charged the atmosphere with additional sexual energy. Seema ran her tongue over her lips while Sonali breathing became heavier.

Sonali and Seema shared a quick look after Jina's little display, seeing their own lust reflected in the other's eyes. Turning back to Jina they started listening to her story absent mindedly, all the while trying to ignore the growing heat in their loins and the hardening of their nipples.

As Jina continued with her story she felt a foot touch her leg, softly at first, which she ignored, but then more insistently the foot slowly started to rub up and down her smooth leg. She looked towards the two girls trying to figure of which one of them was playing footsie with her. She caught Seema's eye who was boldly looking at her, with lust in her eyes.

As the two of them stared at each other the foot moved up from her shin to her inner thigh shooting waves of arousal straight to her vagina, making her wet. She also noticed that Seema's left hand was no longer on the table, but paid no attention to it as she held her gaze and bit her lower lip in arousal suppressing a moan, she closed her eyes as the foot slowly made its way towards her cunt.

Sonali who had been getting aroused with all the touching and the charged atmosphere felt a hand on her thigh, as the fingers gently rubbed her thigh she looked as Seema whose hand was now in her lap moving towards her cunt. Seema for her part was pretending to pay attention to Jina's story while her right foot moved closer to her vagina and her left hand touched Sonali between her legs.

Seema's foot and hand reached the spot between both women's leg at the same time. Jina, who had already been primed felt the pressure on her vagina and unconsciously opened her legs further. Forgetting all about her story she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the expert manipulation of Seema's foot, she clenched her hands to try hold of her rising orgasm.

Sonali on the other was enjoying Seema's actions, with hooded eyes, her breathing coming heavy, her lips parted as she felt a moan rising. In an effort to give Seema more access, she leaned towards the girl as a moan escaped her lips, only to be captured in a sensual kiss by Seema. Sonali eyes opened in surprise as she felt the kiss, but before she could pull back, Seema's talented tongue entered her mouth and she lost herself with a loud moan into the kiss, as her hand moved into Seema's hair to pull her into the kiss.

Hearing Sonali moan Jina opened her eyes to the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life. Two beautiful women tenderly kissing each other. The sight of the two of them kissing and moaning was the final straw, she experienced a small orgasm, moaning as she reached her peak.

Sonali and Seema broke their kiss and looked at Jina as she moaned through her orgasm, her legs clamping down on Seema's foot on her cunt. Jina looked at the two beautiful faces next to each other, their eyes full of lust and their beautiful breasts topped with hard nipples, rising up and down as they breathed heavily, observing her enjoy her orgasm, she felt a wave of love and lust for the two of them.

All doubts about where this was going gone, Jina released Seema's foot as she stood up and held out her hands to the two sexy vixens. Taking one hand each, the two of them also stood up as Jina pulled them away from the table and towards herself.

Bringing the two of them close to herself, Jina kissed Sonali first running her lips over hers and stroking them with her tongue, she opened her mouth to allow Jina's tongue to enter where she proceeded to play with Sonali's tongue drawing it out into her own. As the two of them shared a kiss that increased in passion, Jina's hand settled on Sonali's lower back just above her firm buttocks, while Sonali reached up to fondle her abundant breasts.

Breaking the kiss with a soft moan Jina turned towards Seema, who being shorter, stretched upwards while Jina reached down to capture her lips in a searing kiss. Grabbing the much shorter girl with her ass, she pulled her to herself even as their tongues dueled. Seema in the meanwhile had joined Sonali to fondling Jina's breasts, where they proceeded to squeeze the abundant flesh, tweaking her nipples which stood out prominently in arousal.

Finally, breaking the kiss, causing Seema to moan in disappointment, Jina looked at the two girls fondling her breasts while rubbing their bodies against her. Stepping back, she took their hands, turning around to lead them to the master bedroom. The two girls following Jina eagerly as they thought about what was about to happen, their eyes on Jina's luscious ass in the silk shorts.

12