Fire of Lust II - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they reached the room, Jina hesitated not sure how to proceed further. Seeing her hesitation Seema took charge, being the more experienced among them. Stepping forward she put one hand behind Jina's head pulling her head down for a kiss while other hand reached for the waist of her shorts, as the two beauties shared a deep kiss, Seema pushed her hands inside the shorts and grabbed Jina's naked ass.

"Ooohhhh!!" moaned Jina, from both the kiss and Seema manipulation of her ass.

As the kiss continued Seema started pushing the shorts off Jina's ass. Seeing her actions Sonali came closer to the two women and grabbed Jina's shorts from the other side and started to slide them off her. As the shorts came down her smooth legs Sonali knelt down to take them off her feet, finding her face in front of Jina's slit which glistened with her arousal. Unable to stop herself Sonali leaned forward and ran her tongue over the exposed flesh.

"Aaahhh!!" moaned Jina, feeling Sonali lick her. While Seema broke the kiss and stepping back grabbed the top from the bottom and started pulling it upwards. With Jina's help she quickly raised it off her body, throwing it behind her back as she drank in the image of the naked Jina in front of her.

Jina stood naked in front of the two a little self-consciously. A shiver ran up her spine as she saw the naked lust on the faces of the two girls in front of her. Reaching towards Sonali, Jina pulled her closer to take off her top just as Seema moved behind her and started undoing her jeans and pulling them down her legs. Kneeling behind Sonali, she pulled her jeans down her legs, leaning forward and kissed her naked ass.

Once Sonali was also naked, she and Jina, turned on Seema and started undressing her. There was a lot of kissing and caressing as two undressed the shorter girl. Both Jina and Sonali moaned is lust as they uncovered the small Venus like body. Seema's breast while smaller than theirs were perfect. Reaching forward they slowly caressed them while tweaking her nipples.

"Oh God!" moaned Seema under the twin assault. "Somebody please kiss me!!"

Sonali was first to capture her lips in a deep kiss, even as she continued to caress her body. Jina took over from Sonali, capturing her soft beautiful lips while her tongue caressed the inside of Seema's mouth while Sonali started kissing Seema's neck. The kiss soon turned into a three-way kiss with the three women sharing lips, tongues and spit among each other while they wantonly caressed each other's bodies.

Finally breaking apart and they quickly lay down. With Jina in the middle as the two younger women arranged themselves on either side of her. Seema immediately started kissing her lips while Sonali kissed her neck moving towards her breasts, Seema followed her lead and soon the two of them were licking and softly sucking her abundant breasts without touching her super sensitive nipple and areolas, teasing Jina and raising her arousal to a higher plane.

"Oooohhh!! Stop teasing me." moaned Jina as she put her hands in the two girls' hair, trying to guide their mouths towards her sensitive nipples.

Seema and Sonali shared a look over her breasts and smiled at Jina's aroused state and her frantic demands. Giving into her demands the two vixens started licking her nipples and the engorged areolas around them at the same time both of them ran their hands down her flat stomach towards her leaking cunt, but instead of touching her where she most wanted, the two ran their hands on her inner thighs coming close to her center without ever touching her.

Jina was going out of her mind, the slow but insistent sucking of her breasts and the hands over her body were driving her crazy. Since the two girls were pleasuring her in their own different ways she was having trouble in anticipating what they would do to her again which only heightened her arousal. In the back of her mind a thought passed that the two of them seem to be extremely well coordinated when it came to arousing her without letting her reach release.

All thoughts left her mind as the two hands reached between her legs with one flicking her aroused clitoris while two fingers from the other reached inside her flooded vagina. The combined manipulation of her breasts by tongues and mouths combined with the hands on her vagina was too much for Jina. She felt herself rising to an orgasm that she had never experienced before, just as she was about to scream out her release the two fingers inside her curled upwards and brushed against her g-spot.

Jina body went rigid as she orgasmed, her mouth fell open in a scream, but no sound came out. As the intense orgasm crashed over her, all sense of time and place left her, her senses were so completely overloaded that she did not know what she was doing.

"Ooohh God, ummm, fuck, fuck, fuck...argghhhh!!" Jina finally started to vocalize her release, as she orgasmed, her body started to shake and arching in pleasure. Seema and Sonali watched in wonder at her intense reaction, a little worried, afraid that Jina may hurt herself as she trashed around in her release, completely lost to the world around her.

As Jina came back to her senses, she felt hands on her face and body as they caressed her, soothing her. Opening her eyes, she saw the beautiful faces of Seema and Sonali with looking down at her with concern.

"Jina, are you ok?" asked Sonali.

"I have never seen anyone cum like that!!" said Seema, with a touch of awe in her voice. "Do you always orgasm like that?"

"No." replied Jina, softly. "This was new for me...and yes I am fine. I guess...the whole situation kind of pushed me to the extreme."

Looking at herself she saw that her flushed body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and the inside of her legs were wet, while her breasts still ached, pleasantly, from the girl's ministrations.

"That was amazing...I can't thank you two enough for that." she said caressing their faces. The two girls saw the gratitude in her face and smiled back to her.

"I am sure the two of us can think of a few ways you can show your gratitude." smiled Seema looking over at Sonali, with an impish grin.

"Oh, I fully intend to." smiled back Jina, lustily. Her hand running over the smooth, soft, naked bodies of both girls.

Sonali leaned forward over Jina's body and softly kissed Seema, now that she was sure that Jina was going to be ok. Seeing the girls kiss over her body, Jina moaned softly and her hands made their way to the girl's vaginas where she started to massage the outside of their slits, until her fingers felt their aroused clits.

As Jina pinched their clits both Seema and Sonali moaned into each other's mouth their hands rising to massage the others breasts and run their hands over the their bodies. Kneeling on either side of Jina on the bed the two of them opened their thighs to give Jina easier access to their groins even as they continued to kiss and pleasure each other with their hands.

As Jina's manipulated their clit and groin she plunged one finger into each of them, feeling the hot and moist interior, crooking her finger she lightly scrapped the top of their vaginas searching for their g-spots. Her actions elicited an almost instantaneous reaction from both girls.

Seema broke her kiss with Sonali, moaning loudly as Jina's finger touched her g-spot leaning forward she rested her head on Sonali's shoulder, clutching her tightly as Jina fingered her, while her thumb rubbed her clit. Seeing her reaction Jina did the same to Sonali, who immediately started undulating her body clutching Seema to herself. Both girls were lost in their pleasure running their hands over each other body, kissing, moaning and rubbing up against each other as their pleasure started to peak.

Jina added a second finger inside each girl while continuing to manipulate their clits with her thumbs. She was rewarded for her effort, both girls, their bodies vibrating with arousal, their moans reaching a higher crescendo even as they their hands and lips became more active not only caressing each other but her naked body also from time to time, tweaking her nipples or grasping her breasts. Jina watched this tableau play out right on top of her, the fit and gorgeous bodies undulating, perspiration covering them as the light from the lamp shined off them, giving the erotic sight greater power and she felt herself getting aroused again.

Seema in a moment of clarity observed the scene, one beautiful girl moaning, kissing and caressing her while another lay between them as she brought pleasure to them both and felt a great sense of joy. In that moment she brought one of her hands and joined with Jina in pleasuring Sonali's vagina. Feeling Seema's hands join with Jina, Sonali opened her eyes to stare into Seema's eyes and returned the favor.

The two beautiful girls stared into each other eyes as they pleasured each other and were in turn pleasured by Jina. Seeing the pleasure and rising passion in the other's eyes. Finally, unable to take it any longer both of them started to feel their orgasm approaching and at the same time their other hand reached out for Jina's slit, with Sonali fingers finding their way inside Jina, while Seema pinched her clitoris.

Jina who had not been expecting this renewed assault on herself was taken by surprise her bee stung lips falling open as a deep moan escaped her mouth as she felt another orgasm approaching. To speed her along Seema suddenly slapped her pussy lightly, then harder, the pain followed by the caressing increased her sensitivity as Seema pinched her clit even harder.

All three women reached their culmination together, the room was filled with the screams and moans as all three orgasmed with Sonali and Seema arching their backs as they shook through their peak and finally falling backwards on the bed, while Jina creamed herself on her back.

The three naked beauties lay on the bed panting and recovering from their mutual orgasms. Their bodies covered in a fine sheen.

"Oh my god!! That was amazing." Seema was the first one to verbalize her feelings.

"You said it. I didn't think it could get hotter but..." replied Jina, at a loss of words for the passion she had experienced since they entered the bedroom.

"I didn't know it could be like this, so loving and hot at the same time." agreed Sonali.

As the three women lay where they fell gathering their strength and wondering what comes next. Jina smiled and sat up. She leaned down to kiss Seema gently on the cheek. Sonali moved onto her knees, kneeling on the bed behind Jina and wrapping her arms around her shapely waist.

The girl pressed her body against Jina's back, her breasts mashed firmly as she nuzzled her hair and neck. Jina moaned softly, closing her eyes to mere slits as she felt Sonali's warm body nestled against her own. Smiling, Seema moved forward, kissing Jina softly on the lips, then growing more passionate and urgent with her mouth and tongue. Jina grew limp in the twin embraces of the two girls, her body yielding and compliant as she leaned against Sonali while returning Seema's kiss with equal passion and desire.

Seema slid her small tongue into Jina's mouth. Sonali reached around Jina, fondling and caressing her large breasts with great enthusiasm as she slowly licked the sweet flesh of her naked back. Seema moved down, licking Jina's nipples until they were hard with arousal, then circling the tips with her tongue, leaving a trail of saliva in her wake.

Jina panted softly, her pussy growing wet with lust as the two girls caressed and licked her naked torso. Sonali pressed Jina onto her back, spreading her legs apart, and began licking Jina's pussy, her tongue insistent as it slid up and down her quivering slit. Seema climbed over the bed, bending down briefly to kiss Jina as she groaned with pleasure, then straddling her face with her small crotch. Seema lowered her cunt onto Jina's mouth, gasping sharply as Jina eagerly began sucking on her labia folds. The petite girl rose and fell, cupping her own breasts while Jina buried her mouth in her cunt, her tongue an eager probe that thrust deep inside Seema's wet vagina.

Sonali buried her mouth inside Jina's cunt, the fingers of her right hand pressed against her cunt, spreading the slit of her pussy apart until her fuck hole was visible. Female juices trickled from Jina, the sticky honey staining Sonali's lips as she resumed her tongue-fucking, her member a small probe of wet flesh that pushed inside Jina's pussy, burrowing until it entered her.

Jina moaned loudly; her groans of lust muffled by Seema's cunt. Jina used her hands to fondle and pinch Seema's bare ass, her fingers caressing the panting girl's ass crack while the young woman licked her own lips. Sonali slid two fingers from her left hand into Jina's pussy, pushing the digits deeply into Jina's vagina until she reached her throbbing womb. Keeping Jina's thighs far apart, the young woman began licking her cunt, pressing her tongue firmly against the small clit.

Seema pressed her small hands against the nearby headboard, her nails digging into the wood as she pumped her ass over Jina's face. The young girl panted loudly, her pert tits heaving with effort as Jina sucked on her young cunt, devouring her sex until it gushed with warm honey. Sonali filled Jina's pussy with fingers, sliding in and out of the slit until her vagina shook with excitement. The girl covered Jina's cunt with her mouth, sucking loudly on the clit. Jina released Seema's cunt long enough to groan loudly, her naked body trembling as an orgasm pounded her brain and exploded in a spasm of energy.

"Jina!!, keep eating my pussy," begged Seema as she leaned against the headboard, her small, round ass an irresistible lure. Smiling wantonly, Jina leaned back, fastening her mouth on Seema's cunt, sucking energetically until the young girl screamed with sexual release, falling to her side. Sonali rubbed her face one more time in Jina's crotch, relishing the feel of the naked pussy and velvety inner thighs, then she began licking Jina's cum from her fingertips.

"How do you feel?" asked Sonali as she caressed Jina's bare leg with her right hand.

"Great...thanks to you." replied Jina as she lay limply on the sweat-slick sheets, her large tits rising and falling with her deep breaths.

"I'm glad." said Sonali before she snuggled in close against Jina's side, hugging the beauty while she leaned forward and kissed Jina deeply on the lips. Both girls curled up against Jina, the three naked, sweaty women lying in bliss on the bed.

12