Fire of Lust II - Ch. 07

Story Info
The next morning.
6.8k words
4.56
8.2k
4

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reeva slowly came awake, squirming in her bed, her dreams had been very exciting. She couldn't remember them fully but the eroticism present in them were imprinted on her memory. She opened her eyes and squinted against the morning sun shining in through the curtains of her bedroom window.

"Oooooh...," she murmured softly, gliding her hands under the sheet. A shiver swept over her hot body as her hands settled on her plump tits. Her nipples hardened and a tremor in her pussy made her hips jerk. Eager and hot, she kicked off the sheet and pulled off her pajamas. She caressed her bare tits, her breathing shallow. Her silky smooth flesh felt on fire.

"Oh, God." she muttered, writhing on her back. Her glassy eyes stared down at her tits and massaging fingers. Squeezing them, she moaned, her thighs clapping together, the squishy cream of her pussy soaking the crotch of her panties.

With one hand still caressing and massaging her tits, Reeva moved her other hand to her panties. She slipped her hand into her panties and played with the smooth surface of her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat and she spread her legs.

"Mmmm..." she purred, dipping one finger through the wet slippery gash of her cunt. "Oooooh!" Her hips jerked up as the tip of her finger glided over her sensitive clit. "Unnnn!"

Trembling, she stroked her pussy, the tip of her tongue flicking over her parted lips to keep them moist as she gasped air into her lungs. Warm pussy-cream drenched her urgent fingers and the scent of her pussy noticeable. Panting, she tore off her panties, exposing her bare pussy, closing her eyes, pretending Raj was at the foot of the bed watching her.

"Ooooh, Raj. Look at me." It was a hoarse whisper of desperation.

She spread her legs wide, parted the satiny folds of her cunt and rolled her hips. The red glistening slit of her fuck hole was completely displayed.

"I'm soooo wet, Raj." she whispered. She pinched her clit and shuddered as tiny spasms rippled through her writhing body.

Whimpering, Reeva rolled over onto her belly. Pressing her tits into the mattress, her nipples being stimulated as she rubbed them against the sheet. "Un ... un ... un."

Keeping her legs spread, Reeva reached around, and she parted the cheeks of her firm heart-shaped ass. "Look, Raj." she moaned, her words muffled against a pillow. She exposed her asshole and pussy as she squirmed.

"I'm so hot!" she gasped, writhing on her belly. She brought her hands under her body, raking her nails over her clit. Spasms careened through her and warm sticky pussy-cream oozed out over her frantic fingers.

Dizzy with lust, Reeva rolled out of bed, staggering to the mirror. With dilated eyes, she stared at her naked body. She pouted her kissable lips, as her gaze passed over her beautiful firm breasts, her round hips and the silky smoothness of her pussy.

"Damn!!!" she moaned, rubbing her body. She pushed her tits together, making them appear larger.

"Unnnn..." The heat in her pussy spread, exciting her in its sizzling warmth. Quivering and panting, she staggered back to the bed, not wanting to look at her body any longer, knowing it was not something Raj would ever want or touch. The fact that she was sexually attracted to her own brother and was fantasizing about him, in her mind was only acknowledged in an academic sense. She was hot and horny needed release, that was the only thing that mattered to her.

Sprawled on her back, she played with her pussy. Her body quaked as her fingers groped and massaged her hard clit.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," she panted, her innocent face flushed with excitement. With her tits jiggling, Reeva worked the juices of her pussy. The leaking from her pussy soaked her fingers and oozed down her cunt, staining the sheets. She gulped in air, her hips jerking.

"Oooh, I'm so hot."

Her body began to twitch, the insides of her cunt pulsed and oozed her juices. With her legs slapping frantically, Reeva raced towards her climax. She tweaked her clit with one hand. Her nipples swelled, jiggling on the peaks of her beautiful tits. She humped up, trembled, her orgasm a breath away.

"Oh, shit!" she gasped, her eyes widening. "Ooooh, I'm gonna ... cum!"

Gulping back her pounding heart, Reeva's fingers rubbed her clit.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, trying to keep her voice down. The last thing she wanted to do was wake anyone in the house. "Ooooh ... I'm ... cumming."

Her orgasm swept over Reeva's writhing twisting body. The muscles inside her wet overheated cunt pulsed, gripping an imaginary cock. "I'm cumming ... unnnn."

She bucked up from the bed, pussy cream gushing from her climaxing cunt. The cum flowed over her fingers, down her pussy crack, and widened the stain on the sheet. "Ooooh, Raj. I want you!"

She thrashed on her back, her head snapping from side to side, her hair slashing across her face. She strained her neck and arched her back as another orgasm tore through her pussy. Tits flopping, hips jerking, she twisted and writhed on the bed, her body in the throes of an intense orgasm.

Clawing her clit and pussy, she jerked up and flipped over onto her belly. "Unnnnn," she moaned, her cries lost in the pillow. She slammed her hips forward, mangling her clit between her fingers. Her sweet tender ass cheeks jiggled, the flesh stained with pussy-cum.

"Oh ... oh ... ahhhh!" She ground her climaxing body over the mattress, crushing her tits beneath her. Legs flopping, clit mashed against her fingers, she jerked up, crashed down, her screams lost in the pillow.

Gasping and drooling, Reeva humped her fingers, her ass jerking and twisting wildly. Hot orgasms washed over her trembling body and she rocked frantically, the bed squeaking beneath her.

"Ahhhh!" Her body stiffened, quivered, then relaxed as she melted into the bed. Panting, she lay there, tingling sensations seeping over her as the intensity of her orgasms left her weak, but satisfied.

For the moment.

*****

While Reeva was enjoying the afterglow of her morning orgasms, Sonali was also coming awake. The early morning light bathing the entire bedroom in a soft golden light. Seema had left her and a very satisfied Jina, naked and curled up on the bed, last night as she had to get back home, but had promised to return soon, something they were all looking forward to.

Her cunt tingled and oozed its juices. Two fingers swirled and pumped inside the tight hole. Wide open, her pussy was red and swollen as it was stroked. A thumb pressed against her clit and chills of lust rushed up and down her spine. Sonali opened her eyes and groaned in pleasure.

Gyrating her hips, she cried, "Ohhh ... ohhh, fuck! Ohhh, God, fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck meee! Uuuhhh ... ohhh, so good ... aaahhh, do me! Fuck me good!"

Jina chuckled and kept finger-fucking the young girl, her fingers fucked faster. They pumped hard and deep, then ground from side to side. Spreading in a wide V, they pulled Sonali's pussy hole wide open. The fingers then quickly snapped together and fucked into the young girl's pussy once again. With each pump, Sonali gasped in desire and spread her legs as her hole was forced to open. She wanted it, needed it, badly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Uhhh ... uhhh, fuck me ... ohhh ... fuck my cunt! my clit! Nnnn ... nnnhhh ... ohhh, yes ... oh, yes ... that's it, Jina ... fuck me! Ohhh...do it faster... harder!" Her hips ground wildly from side to side.

Jina smiled again and kept fucking the young girl's pussy. Sensing how good it was for Sonali, Jina finger-fucked her harder. Swiftly, she jerked the two fingers back and added another one next to them. Then, without a pause, she fucked deeply into the Sonali's cunt.

"Uuuggghhh!" gasped Sonali, her legs jerking wider.

A grimace of temporary pain crossed her sweet face. Closing her eyes, Sonali threw her head back. The pain was quickly overcome by pleasure as her cunt expanded and it throbbed. More of her slippery juices oozed covering the pumping fingers and her clit was engorged and reddened. Each pass of Jina's thumb across it squeezed a groan from Sonali's throat. Jina's fingers sank in a little deeper as they pumped and swirled inside the open cunt.

"You like it, don't you? You like having my fingers in your pussy, don't you, Sonali?" whispered Jina.

"Ohhh, yesss! Ohhh, yesss, I ... I do! Finger-fuck me!" groaned Sonali.

Jina leaned closer. "What? What did you say? I didn't hear you. I said, you like getting finger-fucked, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" the other girl moaned, louder than before. "Fuck me, pleeeaassseee!"

Jina's fingers fucked in and out. Sonali could feel her inner cunt flesh dragging back and forth pleasurably, the friction driving her crazy. In and out, in and out, every time the fingers drove in deep, her cunt expanded wide to fit over them and a groan shot out as her pussy narrowed. Every time Jina's thumb scrapped her aching clit, Sonali groaned.

She tossed her head back. Her hips gyrated. Her body was flushed. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on her smooth flesh, her ripening tits rising and falling in passion. Her breath came in gasps of lust. Even as she thought it, she could feel the lust building to a climax. Inhaling deeply, Sonali felt the tremors beginning in her toes. The explosion made the air rush out of her lungs and the juices gush out of her cunt.

"Nnnnnn! Nnnnnhhhhh! Nnnhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh ... ohhhh ... shit! I'm cum--fuck ... fuck ... fuck! I'm cumming ... Cumming ... cumming! Fuck me ... nnnggghhh ... nnn ... nnggghhh!"

Her muscles trembled and goose bumps flashed over her body. Her legs kicked out as spasms took over her pussy. Her cunt hole convulsed, juices spurting out, hot and sticky.

It was all Jina could do to keep up. She lay down with her face almost in Sonali's cunt. Wrapping one of her arms around the thrashing girl's thighs, she drove into Sonali's pussy again and again. Cunt juices were splattered over her whole hand as Sonali writhed in orgasm. Jina thrilled to feel the clenching spasms of Sonali's cunt around her fingers.

Sonali rode her orgasm hard and fast until, with a great heave, she slumped back onto the bed. Her cunt was on fire, her body sweating, her breathing laboured. But she was satisfied and a warm glow pulsed through her body as she relaxed in satisfaction.

Jina's own body was tingling in arousal, having just witnessed the climax of her lovely niece. It turned her on to make her cum. Even though they had become lovers only recently she hoped the thrill of it would never fade.

Since the first time in her room before they left to come here, they had been innocently lying next to each other and then, somehow, their arms become intertwined. Their bodies had become heated, lust building up between their legs. And even the events of the night in the train and yesterday's incredible threesome with Seema they had discovered the secret and almost unlimited lust they felt for each other.

They both loved to play with, finger, suck, and lick cunt and since that first wonderful time, they had been in an almost unending state of arousal. Now, Jina peered at Sonali, lust gleaming from her eyes. Excitement coursed through her veins as she looked at Sonali's taut, firm body,

Sonali young, slender body, her beautiful abundant breasts, her gorgeous face, soft hair laid out on the pillow, her eyes were glowing with life and lust. Her nose was fine, her chin daintily formed, her cheekbones high. But her mouth was a sight to behold.

The soft, ripe lips were full and beautifully formed. They were almost perfect for kissing. Her tongue was a soft pink. Her mouth was an incitement that any man or woman would gladly accept. It gave her the appearance of a young girl who felt comfortable and natural with her face buried between another person's legs.

Her fine body was taut and firm. Her skin was smooth, soft and perfect. Her tits were not yet ripe, but close. They swelled out from her chest invitingly, smooth and perfectly shaped. Her nipples protruded, firm and rubbery. They were large and soft brown, providing a stimulating contrast from the creaminess of her tits.

Her belly sloped down past her belly button until it curved between her legs. Her ass smoothly curved out in a most wonderful manner and her legs long and slender, soft and graceful. Her feet were small and dainty.

As Jina gazed at her nieces' body, she decided that she wanted Sonali to service her pussy with her mouth. She stared hungrily at the dazed young girl and, getting up, she spread her legs wide and straddled Sonali's upturned face.

Opening her eyes, Sonali looked up as the glow in her body subsided. What she saw reignited the fires of her desire. Jina was standing over her, a foot planted on either side of her head. Sonali moaned softly, her eyes roving up and down the sweet body.

Jina had long, soft black hair that was parted in the middle. Her eyes were brown and sparkling, her mouth sensuous, the lips looking like they were made to be kissed and licked. Excited, Sonali let her eyes travel lower.

Jina's tits were her most outstanding feature large, firm and stood out from her body. Her body was taut but rounded in all the right places. Her nipples were enlarged and super-sensitive when aroused. Right now, they stood up and out, swollen and tingling. Squeezing and pinching her nipples was one sure way to make her aroused. Sonali chuckled softly, knowing that her own nipples were just as sensitive. She moaned once more as her eyes continued traveling down Jina's hairless body.

Her belly sloped gently inwards from under her tits. At her belly button, it reversed its curve and sloped gracefully back until it tucked neatly between her legs. Her crotch was shaved completely bare where it nestled between her thighs and a little gap was plainly evident between her thighs. Her cunt lips were soft and swollen and Sonali could see the wetness oozing out from between them. Her eyes made a fast sweep down Jina's smooth legs, then quickly centred between them once more.

Jina's bare pussy was hovering very invitingly over her face. Even as she looked, the cunt began to descend and she dreamily heard her voice.

"Suck it, Sonali" begged Jina. "Eat my pussy!"

Whimpering, Sonali opened her mouth. The smell of her cunt in her nostrils and lust filled her brain once again. She wanted to smell it some more, she wanted to see it close up, she wanted to taste it. She wanted it planted on her mouth while she licked Jina's cunt inside out.

Jina lowered herself further. Caught up in the lust of her act, she pulled her cunt lips apart and Sonali got a wonderful view inside her tender pussy. Sonali could see between the pussy lips as they opened wide. The soft pink inner flesh was swollen and slick and cream glistened inside the pussy hole. Sonali licked her lips and held out her tongue in invitation. As she whimpered for it, Jina accepted, her hot wet cunt settling down firmly on Sonali's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm ... mmmmm ... ohhh, J-Jina ... mmpphh ... g-good ... p-pussy ... mmmppphhh!" Sonali slurped.

While Jina held her cunt spread open, Sonali hungrily kissed her pussy between the lips. The wet flesh was soft and smooth and her lips slid over the slick pussy easily. Sonali inhaled deeply, the smell of pussy filling her head. Her tongue snaked out and she began lashing it back and forth. The hot, wet cunt seared her tongue with its goodness and, as the taste washed into her mouth, Sonali licked eagerly between Jina's cunt lips.

Jina reared her head back in pleasure, groaning, "Yeah, Sonali. That's it! Lick my cunt ... eat it ... honey ... suck my pussy! Uuuuhhh ... ohhh, yesss ... mouth it! Oh, use your mouth!" Her hips gyrated reflexively and she pulled the cunt hole open wider.

Sonali's mouth nestled comfortably into the gaping pussy. She reached behind her and felt her ass. Kneading Jina's firm ass cheeks, Sonali went to work on her pussy with gusto. She fastened her mouth on the creamy cunt and began cleaning up the sloppy hole with her mouth.

Sucking while she licked up and down, she was rewarded with a constant flow of juices. The delicious cum flowed over her tongue, dribbled down to the back of her mouth and then slid down her throat. The more Sonali sucked Jina's cunt, the more she wanted to do it.

Inhaling as she sucked and licked, Sonali swirled her tongue inside Jina's cunt hole. Withdrawing it, she gently slid it up and down the pussy slit. When she touched Jina's clit, she teasingly licked all around it and Jina cried out in lust and torment.

"Oh, Ohhh ... lick my clit! Lick it, Sonali ... ohh, please ... lick my clit! Suck it ... ohhh, please, suck it, Sonali! Uuuhhh, I want it! I can't take it ... ohhh, please suck my clit ... nowww!"

The sex-crazed woman ground her pussy into Sonali's face, riding hard. She clutched the back of Sonali's head, pulling tight. Sonali's muffled grunts went unheeded because Jina wanted her clit sucked and her pussy eaten and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Sonali had no intention of saying no. The rough treatment she was receiving only served to heighten her lust.

Her tongue spiraled in, poking at the centre of Jina's cunt, Sonali fastened her lips tightly around Jina's clit and sucked. Her tongue got closer and closer, then made contact. Jina lurched but Sonali didn't give her time to settle in. Her mouth went to work, licking and sucking madly.

She swirled her tongue around the swollen clit, treating the entire surface of the clit to a wonderful tongue-massage. Then Sonali started licking back and forth teasingly, dragging the length of her tongue across Jina's clit. Then she pulled her tongue back. Jina's screams of lust made Sonali glow in satisfaction.

"Ohhh ... ooohhh ... fuck, it feels good, oh, yes oh, yesss! Do it ... do it! fuck my cunt! Lick it, suck my clit! Ohhh ... yeahhh, eat me! Oh! Ohhh, oh ... ohhh ... oh!"

As Sonali grasped Jina's ass, her fingers slipped between her ass cheeks while she hungrily sucked and licked. As she sucked her cunt one of her finger's came to rest against Jina's asshole. She felt the asshole twitch once and then press down as Jina lost in her own pleasure only partly sensed what was going on. Sonali rubbed her finger back and forth over the brown hole and then as Jina pushed her cunt into her mouth, her finger was pushed into the soft asshole flesh, which gave way and with a quick motion, Sonali finger entered Jina's ass.

"Uuuhhh!" choked Jina.

Jina jerked and tightened her asshole. Her hips moved from side to side. Her head was thrown back in joy as Sonali kept sucking her clit, her finger in her her asshole. Chill bumps flashed over her skin. Sonali was both surprised and excited by Jina's reaction to the anal play. She worked her finger in and out and from side to side inside the open ass-hole. All the while her mouth greedily gobbled Jina's clit.

Jina for her part was still an analy virgin, but had always wondered would it would feel like to have anal sex. Now that she had something in her ass, she found that it felt good--maybe even better--to have something up her ass.

Sonali could feel the heat of the Jina's clit pulsing inside her mouth. She closed her eyes as she ate her pussy, swirling her tongue all around in hunger. Just as she felt her stiffening, she dug her finger deeper into Jina's asshole and hammered it hard from side to side. Jina screamed as she came.

"Uuuhhh ... uuuhhh! Ohhh ... You damn ... whore! Uuuhhh ... Uh ... uh! Nnnggghhh ... ooohhh, shit ... I'm c-cumming! Aaahhhhh ... Aaahhhh ... uuunanggghhh!"

Lust flashed over her heated flesh as her orgasm hit her. Her muscles tensed and then released. Convulsive tremors wracked her body from head to foot as her clit expanded and exploded in her brain. She gripped Sonali's head, roughly pulling it between her wide-open legs. Out of her head, she mashed her cunt into the other girl's lips. Her lips mashed and numbed, Sonali did her best to keep licking and sucking.

12