Fire of Lust II - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jina went crazy, Sonali dug her finger deeper up her ass, finger-fucking the asshole hard. She jerked the finger back, then rammed it in deep. Repeatedly, she finger-fucked the ass-hole hard and fast. The puckered asshole twitched powerfully, again and again and from the way Jina was moaning and spasming, it was evident that she was loving every bit of it.

Wet, sticky pussy juices gushed out of Jina's pussy and into Sonali's mouth. Its taste filled her mouth. It cascaded all over her face, its warmth good to her lips and tongue. Excited by the taste and smell, Sonali worked her tongue furiously on the clit. She sucked and licked for all she was worth until, with a giant heave, Jina's body went slack.

Jina was breathing hard, her face relaxed, her mind thoroughly blown. For a moment, she stayed in position over Sonali's face, her pussy licked clean. Then she collapsed onto the bed beside her niece. She lay there, silently recovering with her eyes closed.

Sonali didn't speak, her cheeks and chin and lips were gleaming with spent fuck juice. She licked up what she could reach with her tongue. Jina noticed and moved over to help. Sensuously, Jina kissed her, tasting her own pussy on Sonali's lips. Her tongue slithered into her mouth, then began swirling around her lips. In ever-widening circles, Jina licked over Sonali's chin, then cleaned up her cheeks. When she was finished, Sonali's face was clean. Glowing with satisfaction, Jina lay back down.

After a few minutes of rest, she opened her eyes once again.

"Whew! ... that was great, Sonali." she purred.

"You weren't so bad yourself, either." replied Sonali. "You really seem to enjoy my finger in your asshole. Have you ever had that done before?"

"No...but I have always fantasized what it would feel like" said Jina.

"So, how was it?" asked Sonali.

"Better than I had hoped, amazing, life changing!" replied Jina. "I can't wait to do it again!"

"I am happy that you enjoyed it so much. Maybe I too will try it soon." replied Sonali, as she curled up to Jina, her head resting on her shoulder while one of her legs covered her.

The two of them lay quietly, only the sound of their breathing disturbing the peace as they processed the events of the last 2 days. Not only had they enjoyed great sex with each other, they now had a new sex partner in Seema. The vacation was off to a great start.

*****

Meanwhile, Reeva was still processing her desire for her brother. She felt that she should be ashamed and disgusted for lusting of her brother, but she wasn't. Given the sexual nature of her relationship with her sister-in-law it seemed only natural to expand her desires to include her brother, Raj.

While Reeva was lost in her thoughts Nikita, her sister-in-law, stood in the doorway wearing her sexy night suit which was a pair of Pajamas and a short t-shirt over her braless tits. Her tits, larger and fuller than Reeva's, were tingling. Her beautiful lips had a smile on them, as she ran her gaze over Reeva's naked body and giggled.

Reeva lifted her head, her face filling with shock as she stared at Nikita. Quickly, she rolled over, a sheepish grin on her face. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to watch you cream all over the bed," she said, coming into Reeva's room. "I heard the bed squeaking from my room."

"Did Raj and Amma hear anything?" Reeva asked, a tinge of fear in her voice.

"You are lucky that Raj or your mother are still sleeping. They didn't hear anything" Nikita said. She plopped on the bed, her braless tits bouncing erotically under her t-shirt.

Reeva leered at her sister-in-law's plump tits as they moved inside her clothes. She began to tingle all over. She also became aware of her own naked body and her Nikita's leering looks.

"Is your pussy all wet?" Nikita asked, her voice husky, her eyes bright, glassy.

"My pussy seems to be always wet since I came home." Reeva replied, "See for yourself."

Nikita gasped as she leered hungrily at Reeva's pussy.

"How about you?" Reeva asked boldly. "Is your pussy always wet?"

Nikita sighed and peeled off her t-shirt and pajamas "I wake up the same way every morning ... hot and wet."

Reeva sat up, her firm tits jiggling. She licked her lips, enjoying the sight of her sister-in-law's smooth pussy, "Raj, doesn't help you out in the morning?" she teased.

Nikita smiled, "Your brother is more than happy to help me in the morning, but he is a little worn out from last night...as you well know." she said, with a knowing grin.

Reeva who was stroking her fingers through her own wet cunt, coating her fingers with pussy juices, stopped in the middle and looked at Nikita in surprise "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Don't act so innocent, I saw you last night outside our bedroom door." said Nikita, as she ran her hands through the girl's hair, calming her, "It's ok, you know."

Reeva looked deeply into her sister-in-law's eyes seeing the lust, but more importantly the love in her gaze and started to let go of her fear.

"You don't mind?" she asked, "Does Raj know?" worried that her brother maybe a lot less relaxed about her peeping on him and his wife having sex.

"No honey, I don't mind." assured Nikita. "In fact it was a turn on knowing that you were watching. As for your brother, don't worry he doesn't know, and even if he finds out I can handle him."

"Yeah, you can." smirked Reeva, remembering the scene from last night. Breathing a sigh of relief. Now that her little peeping mission was out in the open, she had so many questions about what she saw. Despite her super charged sex drive, her sexual awakening was very recent. It had only been a few days since her first encounter with her best friend Sonali at their school and then the wonderful night with Ms. Maliya, Lucy and Sonali, not to forget her romps with Nikita. So many lovely and different partners, who she could not get enough of. But she was still a novice and had only ever been with women.

"So, did you enjoy yourself last night?" asked Nikita.

"It was...different, I have seen some clips and pictures that the girls at school passed around." replied Reeva, thinking how best to explain her emotions, "but this was so much different"

"How so?" whispered Nikita, urging her on.

"It was...more...so erotic...and you...your body was incredible. You and Raj together moving...moaning growling...ooohhh, I am getting hot just thinking about it. I could barely keep myself from rushing in."

"Mmmm...maybe you should have." murmured Nikita, as she ran her hand over Reeva's hot body.

"What?" asked Reeva, missing Reeva's words as she was distracted by her hands running over her.

"Maybe we can have some fun." Nikita said, ignoring Reeva's question.

Reeva sighed as a spasm rippled through her pussy. Nikita crawled up beside her and wrapped her arms around her. Reeva melted into her sister-in-law's arms. She pressed her lips to her Nikita's mouth, her tongue flicking out into her open mouth.

Nikita gulped, sucking on Reeva's tongue. She squirmed, forcing her thigh between her sister-in-law's legs. Warm pussy-cream coating her skin.

"Unnnn..." Reeva purred. She jerked her hips, gliding her cunt along Nikita's smooth silky thigh. Her mouth came away from her lips. "Ooooh, Nikita. This is great."

"It's going to get better!" Nikita gasped. "God, you're really creaming my leg."

"Unnn, I know." Reeva moaned, the inside of her pussy bubbling with warm sticky juices. She shoved her thigh between Nikita's legs, pressed it up against her cunt. "Ooooh, you're creaming, too."

They clung to each other, their tits, sensitive and ripe, mashed against each other's. Their hips jerked and their cunts pulsed, oozing hot cream. Their mouths locked and their tongues explored, each other's mouth drenching their faces.

Reeva pulled away from her sister-in-law. Panting, her eyes glowing, she leered at Nikita's lush body sprawled out on the bed. "I'm tired of kissing. I want to do more."

Nikita caught her breath. "You can do whatever you want, but we have to hurry, your brother or mother will be up soon."

Reeva brought her mouth to Nikita's plump ripe tits. She flashed her tongue over one swollen nipple and started suckling it, hard. Her teeth would capture the aroused nipple and bite down on it till it started to hurt only for her tongue to follow quickly to sooth the sensitive nubs.

"Ahhhh!" Nikita gasped. She squirmed, waiting for Reeva to devour her tits. "Suck them, suck them and bite them."

"I will." Reeva whispered. "I'm going to suck every part of your body, then you can do the same to me."

"Yes!" Nikita moaned. She spread her legs and reached for Reeva's tits. She squeezed, making the younger girl moan. "You make me crazy."

Reeva's head was spinning. She got comfortable on the bed, fondled the girl's tits, and her eyes fixed hungrily on the Nikita's swollen nipples. In the next instant, she brought her mouth to one jiggling tit and sucked.

"Ahhhh!" Nikita panted. "Bite! Bite!"

Reeva was losing her mind. Gobbling on her sister-in-law's tits had her going crazy. She feasted on Nikita's nipples, making the tips hard. She slobbered her spit over her soft dusky skin, her tongue working over every warm inch of her breasts.

Nikita writhed on her back. Her pussy leaking, soaking her ass-crack and thighs as she squeezed her legs together. "Ooooh, bite me, Reeva. Bite my tits."

Reeva, her face smeared with drool, used her teeth. She nipped at her sister-in-law's nipples, biting and sucking her silky skin, turning it red. In seconds she had Nikita wailing in ecstasy.

"Ooooh, Reeva! Reeva!" Nikita forgot about Reeva's tits. She dropped her hands to claw the sheet. The inside of her pussy pulsed each time Reeva took a deep suck on her tits. "I'm so wet...unnnn!"

Reeva lifted her head and saw what she had done to her tits. Panting noisily, she climbed over Nikita's body, straddling one of Nikita's long outstretched legs. She ground her cunt against Nikita's knee and whimpered. "I'm so hot, Nikita!"

"Me, too..." Nikita moaned, leering hotly at her sister-in-law.

Reeva's hips were jerking. Her tits jiggled, her nipples feeling as if they were going to burst. "I'm creaming...God, Nikita. I'm leaking on your knee."

"I feel it!" Nikita gasped. She jerked up her knee, pushing it against Reeva's cunt, and watched the young girl's face twist into a mask of lust.

"Aghhh!" Reeva wailed, almost toppling off Nikita's knee. "God, Nikita. I'm so hot!"

"My pussy, Reeva. Eat my pussy." Nikita was shaking, the inside of her cunt on fire. "Eat my pussy. Make me cum!"

Drunk with desire, Reeva stared down between Nikita's parted legs, gazing greedily at the opening of her cunt. "Then you eat me." The words came from her mouth in gasping pants.

"Yes...yes," Nikita moaned. "Oh, God, get off my leg and eat my pussy. "

Raj, having woken up a few minutes ago and finding himself alone is bed had wandered out looking for Nikita, hearing noises coming from his sister's bedroom, he come over to see what was going on. Recognizing Nikita's moans, he peeked into Reeva's bedroom. A jolt of passion churned his gut. He gulped and leered at the two naked women. Getting an instant, hard-on, he stared, his gaze traveling over Reeva's beautiful, naked body as she climbed off Nikita's knee.

"God!!!" Reeva moaned. "I'm shaking all over."

"Eat me..." Nikita begged. "...make me cum." As she rubbed her own swollen tits.

Reeva enjoyed the power she held over the older woman. "I'll eat your pussy," she said, dragging a finger up through Nikita's wet cunt. "When I'm ready."

Hot spasms passed through Nikita's twisting body. "You little tease..." she moaned. "Eat me and stop teasing."

Reeva had no intention of stopping her erotic game. She pinched Nikita's clit, making her sister-in-law writhe and scream. "You better stop howling, or Raj will hear you."

"You little tease!" Nikita gasped.

"Yes!" Reeva tormented. "I'm the tease who's going to suck your cunt and make you orgasm. You better be nice to me."

Reeva massaged her sister-in-law's cunt, pinching the hard throbbing clit and running her finger up and down her wet cunt slit. "Will you eat me out, afterwards?"

"Yes!!!" Nikita moaned. "Anything! Anything!"

Reeva twisted Nikita's clit with her fingers, then dropped onto her belly. She licked the stained flesh of Nikita's inner thighs, her head spinning, her own cunt dripping. She sucked and chewed on Nikita's thighs, her mouth getting closer and closer to her sister-in-law's overheated cunt.

Nikita writhed on her back, her tits flopping, her nails clawing the sheet. She humped up, whimpering under her Reeva's mouth. "My pussy," she pleaded. "Eat me!"

For a second, Reeva stared at her sister-in-law's pussy. It was red, the velvety folds swollen, glistening with a filmy cream that oozed from the inside of her cunt. She swallowed hard; her eyes glazed with lust.

"Eat me!!!" Nikita moaned. She humped up, her ass coming off the bed. She twisted her hips, moaning, anxious for her Reeva's tongue to put out the fire in her pussy. "Eat me!"

Reeva pushed her hands under Nikita's ass, digging her fingers into the soft flesh. She fused her mouth to Nikita's pussy and sucked.

"Aghhhh!" Nikita wailed, her body trembling wildly. "Ooooh, Reeva! Reeva!"

Warm pussy juice flowed over Reeva's face. She sucked, drawing sticky cream into her mouth. The taste of Nikita's pussy made her dizzy and her cunt contracted sporadically pulsing.

"Suck..." Nikita moaned. "Ooooh, suck me, Reeva!" She thrashed on the bed, her pussy flowing, her cunt feeling as if it was being sucked from her body. "Oooh, Reeva!"

Raj watched, not believing what his eyes were witnessing. His sister, a baby in his eyes till yesterday, was acting and carrying on like a nympho. It blew his mind. He rubbed his cock through his pajamas and pushed the door open a few inches to get a better view.

Reeva wormed her tongue between the velvety folds of Nikita's hot pussy. She lapped hungrily at the flowing juices, swallowing them as her tongue penetrated the entrance to Nikita's fuck hole. She raked her sister-in-law's ass, making her howl and twist on the bed.

Nikita arched her back, jerked her hips and smashed her cunt into Reeva's face. "My clit, Reeva! Suck my clit!"

Reeva plastered her mouth tightly against Nikita's pussy, biting on the loose folds and sucked warm cream into her mouth. Her fingers scratched the sensitive flesh of her sister-in-law's ass as she sought the crack and the tiny ring of her asshole.

Nikita squirmed, bucking her hips. Her mouth opened as Reeva's fingers touched her asshole. "Ooooh, no," she cried. "Don't!"

It was too late. Reeva's finger jabbed into Nikita's asshole. She twisted it, her sister-in-law's cries turning her on. She pushed her finger into her asshole, finger-fucking her as she hungrily ate Nikita's overflowing pussy.

Nikita's eyes widened. The pain of Reeva's finger blending with the pleasure of Reeva's pussy-sucking mouth. It drove Nikita wild and she bucked and twisted maniacally on the bed. Reeva darted her tongue into Nikita's fuck hole, hot cream bathed her tongue as she licked quickly through her cunt slit. Her own hips jerked, her clit brushing against the sheet. Spasms rippled through her pussy, spasms that made her eat her squealing sister-in-law at a more frenzied pace.

Nikita lurched up, then slammed down. Her hips rotated in tight quick circles. "My clit! Make me cum!" She shoved forward, pushing her clit against Reeva's mouth. "Aghhhh!"

Reeva's face was soaked with cunt juice. She twisted her finger inside Nikita's asshole, pushing it in and out quickly, her sister-in-law's loud moans and twisting body telling her that she was having a ball. She sucked hard, ready to give Nikita what she wanted, an orgasm.

"Yessss," Nikita hissed, sensing Reeva was ready to make her cum. "I'm so close. Make me cum!" She was delirious, her body quaking, swirling at the peak, needing only Reeva's to take her over the edge.

Reeva bit into Nikita's aroused clit. With her sister-in-law's in her teeth, she lashed her tongue over the ultra-sensitive tip. Cream gushed from Nikita's cunt.

Nikita wrenched her body, stiffened, then went into convulsions. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried, not caring who heard her screams of lust. "I'm cummming, Reeva!"

Reeva knew it. Nikita's cum was drowning her. She held on tightly, her tongue whipping back and forth over the tip of the clit. She sucked on Nikita's clit.

"Aghhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cum ... ing!" Nikita went hoarse. She pounded the bed with her fists, lifted her legs, grabbed them by the ankles, stretching them wide as she twisted her hips and ground her cunt into her sister-in-law's mouth.

Reeva buried her face against Nikita's pussy. She sucked on her clit, and whipped it with her tongue. Cum flowed into her mouth, over her face and down her chin. She pushed her fingers in and out of Nikita's asshole as the older woman thrashed and jerked on the bed, a prisoner of her mouth and fingers.

Nikita arched her back, then dropped her legs. Her neck strained as her head snapped from side to side. Her hips lurched up, twisted, then slammed down, driving Reeva's fingers deeper into her ass. "Oooooh, Reeva! I can't stop! I can't stop!"

Reeva didn't want her to stop. She ravaged her sister-in-law's pussy, sucking madly on Nikita's throbbing clit, sucking hard and lashing her tongue. Nikita ground her ass down onto Reeva's fingers and moaned hoarsely. She shoved forward, mashed her clit into Reeva's mouth, she bucked up, grabbed her tits and mauled them with her hands.

Nikita's legs stiffened. A shuddering explosion ripped through her cunt. She fell back on the bed, twitching, whimpering, her clit and asshole still controlled by her lust-crazed younger sister-in-law. "No...more! No more," she begged.

Reeva released her sister-in-law's clit and sucked one last time, taking a river of pussy-cum into her mouth. She took her fingers out from Nikita's asshole, then lifted her head from between her legs. Cunt-cum coated her features, dripped from her chin. "Now, it's my turn," she panted.

Raj watched it all as Nikita ate Reeva's pussy until she climaxed. Slowly and quietly, he stepped away from the partially open door and went back to their room, his cock hard and aching. However, he was not as discreet as he had thought, Reeva had caught him sneaking away from the corner of her eye. She smiled internally knowing that it was only a matter of time before the three of them end up in the same bed. If the hard on Raj was sporting was any indicator.

"That so much fun." Reeva moaned. "The way we were screaming, it is a wonder Raj didn't come and catch us." said Nikita.

Nikita giggled. "What do you think he would do?"

"Beat us." Reeva said, climbing out of bed.

Nikita thought about what Reeva said, "Maybe, maybe not." she said enigmatically her thoughts on what Raj just saw now and the boner he was sporting when he left the open door. "Maybe he would want to join the fun."

"You're crazy!!!" Reeva said.

"Probably." replied Nikita, not missing the spark of interest in Reeva's eyes when she mentioned the possibility of a threesome with her brother. "Get dressed for breakfast I will meet you in the kitchen."

"I will." Reeva said dreamily as she made her way to her bathroom, her thoughts on her what Nikita had said about Raj.


12