Fire of Lust II - Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock." Nikita whispered.

Reeva bent at the knees and knelt before her. The thick rubber dildo pointing directly at her mouth. Reeva's eyes were fixed on Nikita's she tilted her head back.

"Suck it!" Nikita said with a demanding tone in her voice.

Reeva opened her lips and moved her mouth forward. The thick head slipped between her lips and stretched the soft moist pink flesh open even wider. Reeva pulled back staring up at her lover's lustful face.

"Swallow my big thick cock!" Nikita demanded her hands lacing into Reeva's hair.

Her lips opened again the head disappeared. Nikita pulled on her hair drawing her mouth further onto the thick shaft of the rubber invader. Reeva's eyes widen and fill with moisture as Nikita forced the dildo past the back of her tongue.

Reeva gagged involuntarily her stomach rising then falling as she struggled to swallow the rubber cock.

Nikita looked at Raj and said, "She's a good cock sucker."

Nikita pulled back letting the long thick substitute cock slip from Reeva's wet mouth. Bending slightly Nikita lifted Reeva to a standing position. "Let's see if this big hard cock will fill her hot cunt." Nikita said.

She turned Reeva around and slipped the dildo between her thighs it's length poking from between her legs in front. Nikita's hands slipped around and cupped twin mounds of milky tit. Tweaking the taut nipples that capped Reeva's beautiful breasts.

Her hips flexed and the dildo disappeared then poked out from between the thighs rubbing along Reeva's moist vulva.

"Move forward." Nikita said.

They moved toward Raj in unison. Nikita still cupping Reeva's lovely tits and the thick rubber cock slipping between her thighs.

"Put your hands on his knees." Nikita instructed.

Reeva bent at the waist she hesitantly placed her hands flat on Raj's knees. Her first intimate touch with Raj, or any man for that matter. Her wavy hair cascading around her beautiful face.

"Don't you dare touch his cock!" Nikita exclaimed. "You can breathe on it. Spit on it. But you are not allowed to touch him." Nikita warned.

Nikita's hands held her hips firmly as she leaned back positioning the fake cock at the opening to Reeva's cunt. Reeva tilted her head up so she could look directly into Raj's eyes as Nikita impaled her with the thick rubber cock.

Reeva's eyes widened as the rubber monster filled her pussy. Nikita withdrew and slammed it back into her. Reeva moaned soulfully as it filled her again. Raj's hand began stroking the hard shaft of his cock and Reeva dropped her face to watch as he jerked the pulsing shaft.

A warm thick stream of saliva slipped off her tongue and dropped onto Raj's cock head, who smeared it along the entire length of his erection.

Nikita slammed into her again. "OH" Reeva exclaimed her hot breath bathing Raj's twitching cock head.

"She's a very good fuck!" Nikita exclaimed drawing Raj's attention to her lustful stare.

Nikita's eyes were twin pits of lust. She looked like a sexual animal as she fucked her lover from behind. Faster and faster her hips moved. Reeva spat on Raj's cock again then lowered her head as if she was going to disobey Nikita and take Raj's cock in her mouth.

Nikita slammed into her again driving the dildo against Reeva's cervix. Reeva groaned sensuously her lips surrounding the head of Raj's cock but not touching it. Her hot breath bathing his twitching meat.

She looked up at Raj and mouthed the words. "Cum in my mouth."

Raj started jerking his cock harder as the beautiful vixen bent before him waited for his cum. Nikita's hips flashed back and forth as she continued impaling Reeva with her strapped-on erection.

Reeva moaned deeply then whispered. "I'm cumming."

Reeva opened her mouth wide and exhaled a deep guttural moan over the throbbing cock head poised just outside her hot wet mouth. Raj grunted once and threw his head back as the pressure of boiling cum inside his shaft reached the point of explosion.

In an instant his cock filled Reeva's mouth with hot thick cum splashing on her tongue and soaking the moist flesh of her cheeks. Reeva quickly closed her lips capturing and holding his wad inside. Raj's cock spurted again the cum coating her lovely pink lips.

Reeva's hips bucked back against Nikita's loins driving the rubber cock deep in her pussy as she flooded again. Raj's cock now spent just oozed the remaining thick cum which he spread down over the shaft with his fingers. Nikita withdrew her fake cock and reached out to grasped Reeva's hair and then tugged her face from Raj's lap.

Reeva straightened up her lips glistening now that they were coated with a thick layer of hot cum. Nikita moved around so she was facing Reeva directly in front of me. She extended her tongue and whispered. "Share him with me."

Reeva's lips parted and the tip of her tongue appeared. A thick string of hot cum rolled off her tongue and passed into Nikita's waiting mouth. Nikita lapped at the string pulling every shared drop into her hot mouth. As she pulled back the last bit of cum dribbled from Reeva's lips and onto her luscious tits.

"Un...fuckingcredible!" exclaimed Raj, as the two of them continued moving his cum between their lips and mouths. Quickly their lips and chins were coated. Both vixens enjoying the sweet taste of a real cock.

After swallowing their fair share of hot cum Nikita and Reeva, licked each other clean. Nikita and Reeva moved to the bed and for the next hour, Raj watched them pleasure each other. First Reeva ate Nikita's sweet wet pussy to an awesome climax. Then Nikita turned the tables and got Reeva off orally. Together they both climaxed together as each one finger fucked the others pulsing pussy.

Eventually they collapsed together intertwining legs arms and bodies as one. Their soft full breasts pressing against each other as they basked in the glory of an incredible sexual experience. They looked at each other and Nikita gave her sexy partner a quick wink.

In perfect unison they both slid off the bed to kneel on either side of the couch. Each of them placed a soft hand on Raj's thighs then leaned toward his stiff cock. Their mouths nearly touching the quivering shaft they exhaled deeply from either side. Raj's cock twitched in a sensual reaction. He reclined there watching their stunning faces approach from opposite sides.

"God damn." He whispered, watching glistening lips and moist tongues mercifully finally making contact with his raging cock.

One tongue circled around one side while the other pleasured the opposite side. They both moved up over the soft corona and licked to the very tip. Their glistening lips met and the two gorgeous women kneeling before him frenched each other with Raj's cock between their mouths.

Nikita was the first to let take his cock head between her soft lips and as she moved down to softly massage his velvety corona with her lips, Reeva used her equally soft lips and tongue to caress the quivering shaft below.

"Fuck me!" exclaimed Raj, his wait finally over.

Nikita drew her wet mouth in tight against his cock head and she bobbed up and down several times letting her lips slip over his corona with each bob. Reeva happily waited her turn licking and sucking the taste from his shaft her fingernails teasing the sensitive flesh along the inside of his thighs.

Nikita's sexy nails were also busy lightly scratching Raj's abdomen. As Reeva licked and kissed up Raj's shaft Nikita lifted her head to give her sexy cock sucking partner have her turn.

Their lips again circled the shimmering head then Nikita dipped her mouth to begin from the bottom. Reeva rose up a little on her haunches then lowered her wide-open mouth toward Raj's raging cock. As she approached, she exhaled over the head sending a shiver through his loins. Keeping her mouth wide open she lowered it over the head and continued until it filled her mouth.

"Oh yea!" Raj whispered feeling her steamy mouth covering my throbbing cock.

Nikita's lips slid up and touched Reeva's just as the sexy girl started lifting up, the swollen cock sliding sensuously over her wet tongue and from between her soft lips. Nikita's lips followed until she could flick the tip of her tongue at the sensitive flesh of Raj cock head.

For the next several minutes Raj watched the two lovely ladies lick suck and kiss his cock each taking turns to engulf the head in their warm moist mouths and then softly caressing the bulging shaft with shimmering lips and glistening tongues.

Nikita touch Reeva's hand then the both moved their mouths away together. Raj's twitching cock moved involuntarily up and down having a mind of its own and wanting something wet and wild touching it.

Reeva straightened up first lifting her hands to flare her hair out. He fingers slowly slid down over her collar bone tracing the outline with red nail tips. Nikita who was watching Reeva. Reeva's bright red nails slipped into her cleavage disappearing in the soft crease between her lovely breasts.

Her hands slipped up to cup both spheres and lift them up. The tiny nipples standing at perfect attention from the absolute middle of her areola. She lifted one creamy pleasure orb and seductively licked her lips while tweaking her nipples. Reeva smiled shook her shoulders causing her awesome tits to swing from side to side. She turned to Nikita and smiled.

Nikita pulled Raj to the bed and made him sit on it. Nikita and Reeva climbed up on the bed and knelt beside him. They both had wanton lusty smiles on their lips and nearly in unison they slipped sexy fingers between even sexier thighs to softly massage their moist pussies.

Finally, Nikita indicated that it was time for Reeva to feel the pleasure of a real cock. She softly touched Reeva and helped guide one of her legs over Raj's body. As she settled down her swollen pussy made contact with Raj's flesh. She lifted her lovely breasts high on her chest then whispered. "Please lick them."

A soft moan escaped her throat as Raj captured one perfect hard nipple between my lips. His tongue flicked at the erect nub eliciting yet another sensual moan. He moved his mouth across to the other hard pleasure point pausing to run his tongue between her soft mounds moistening her creamy cleavage.

Reeva held her tits and moved them as Raj's mouth began kissing and licking in an exploration of her soft sexy breasts.

"I love that." She cooed. The feeling of a man pleasuring her breasts different from a woman, but no less pleasurable. Reeva felt hands rest softly on her hips pulling them backwards until her swollen vulva made contact with Raj's raging hard-on.

Raj felt a soft hand on his penis, and knew Nikita was moving to have Reeva him. Raj looked into Reeva's eyes who was also staring at him, waiting. Giving her an encouraging smile Raj felt his cock head come to rest against her slit.

His mouth in constant motion moving over Reeva's tits licking sucking kissing and lightly nibbling with his teeth to help her get ready. He felt Nikita finally press his cock into Reeva's cunt. Reeva froze momentarily looking at her brother again. Finding nothing but love on his face she relaxed and let Nikita's delicate hand guided his cock head to the entrance of her steamy pussy.

"Yeah baby!" Raj exclaimed. As Reeva lowered her hips and his cock speared her wet flesh. Reeva's hips dropped until she bottomed out engulfing his raging cock within her tight swollen pussy.

With Reeva firmly impaled on Raj's cock Nikita reached forward and slipped her hands around Reeva to cup and lift her tits. Reeva's hips began moving slowly lifting then dropping down until her clit pressed into Raj's pelvic bone. Each time her hips ground forward massaging her swollen clit against the bone.

"That feels so fuckin good." said Reeva.

Nikita's hands moved slowly over Reeva's tits lifting them one at a time then both together. Raj's lips and tongue covering every inch of heaving soft flesh as she moved them for him. Reeva leaned down and kissed Raj deeply, their first kiss as lovers, her probing tongue piercing his lips. She broke the kiss then moved her head besides his.

"Fuck me." She whispered

Raj kissed her passionately. Nikita rose to stand on the bed her glistening wet vulva exposed to my lustful eyes. Stepping around Reeva she stepped forward kneeling on the bed above Raj's face facing Reeva he brought her loins to Raj's mouth. Who moved to suckle at the swollen lips. His tongue darted out and slipped under the hood of flesh protecting her clit then found the hard nub and lapped at it lustfully.

Nikita groaned as his tongue massaged her erect clit. "Suck it!" She begged.

Raj drew them between his lips and sucked hard pulling it from the protective covering. Holding it firmly between his lips, his tongue flicked at it using just the tip to pleasure her orally. Reeva's hands descended to his chest as she began riding his cock faster and harder. Her soaking wet fuck flesh grasping at the hard rod impaling her.

"Eat that cunt!" Nikita nearly screamed as Raj's hands came up to grasp her ass and pull her loins tighter against his mouth.

Nikita and Reeva arched their backs as they rode Raj, grabbing onto each other for support, the two vixens leaned forward rubbing their breasts together while their lips locked in a deep, searing kiss. The two horny women moaned into each other's mouth; their bodies covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

Finally, unable to stand it any longer Reeva screamed out her orgasm, her body shaking in her release, Nikita held on to the shaking girl, soothing her as she rode her release.

"Uhmmmm...." moaned Reeva, as she continued to ride Raj.

"How are you doing?" asked Nikita, gently pushing the hair away from her face and kissing her softly.

"That was great." replied Reeva.

"He really is a great lover; I am glad you enjoyed it." said Nikita. As they talked, their hands were running over each other bodies while Raj continued to gently lick at Nikita's cunt.

Eventually Reeva lifted off Raj and moved up on the bed, kneeling beside him she whispered, "Fuck her."

Raj released Nikita's ass and moved her off him, Nikita immediately moved to the other side and got down on all fours her sexy ass pointed at Reeva and Raj.

Her forearms rested on the bed and her tits dangled down toward the soft fabric. She tossed her head back causing her wavy tresses to cascade part way down her back. As Raj got up to move behind her Nikita looked back over her shoulder and said, "Yes fuck me good."

Raj positioned himself to enter her from behind as Reeva sat down beside him. Her hand slipped up between Raj and the sexy ass before him.

"Fuck her deep." She said as her delicate hand guided his raging cock toward Nikita's soaking wet cunt.

Once his cock touched fuck flesh Reeva moved her hand away and circled his waist to reach between his legs and massage his balls as he penetrated Nikita's tight flesh.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as he drove his cock deep inside bottoming against her.

Raj grasped Nikita around her waist to use it for leverage in to her loins. He pulled out then slammed into her again causing her to scream in absolute delight.

"Fuck me... Fuck me....Fuck me...." Nikita moaned each word being forced from her by another hard thrust of Raj's hips.

Raj glanced at Reeva. She was staring intently at his cock as it slipped into then disappeared deep inside Nikita's hot pussy. As Raj continued to fuck Nikita, Reeva was running her hands over her lovers' bodies. She watched in fascination as Raj rode Nikita to the edge of an orgasm, then stopped moving waiting until she calmed down only to start again.

Reeva looked up at Raj's face and said, "Don't let her come too soon, make her beg for it."

Hearing Reeva's command Nikita looked over her shoulder at her, "Oh god yes fuck me, long and slow...and you little vixen come here." she growled.

As Raj continued to slam into Nikita, she pulled Reeva to lie down on her back next to her. As Raj fucked her from behind Nikita buried her face in Reeva breasts. Sucking her nipples into her mouth she lightly bit her nipples and pulled them with her teeth. The pleasure and pain combined made her wet all over again.

Pulling Nikita's face from her breasts, Reeva kissed her, their tongues dueling with each other inside others mouth. Breaking the kiss Reeva pushed Nikita onto her hands with her breasts hanging down, she then quickly below her where she proceeded to suck onto her hanging tits.

"Ummm...Ahhh...Oh Godddd..." moaned Nikita as Reeva pulled her nipple into her mouth and started suckling.

Nikita moans kept rising, as she felt the full effect of being penetrated from behind by her husband, while his sister played with her breasts.

"Gimme that big hard cock!" Nikita begged.

Granted her wish Raj started thrusting harder against her tight cunt. A soulful groan escaped Nikita's lips as Raj buried himself under her to the hilt. Reeva reached beneath Nikita with one hand and started rubbing her clit.

"Fuuuckkkk meeeee!" Pleaded Nikita.

Just as she felt a powerful orgasm approaching, Raj took off one of his hands from her ass, wetting it in Nikita capacious fluids her started rimming her asshole, feeling Raj start to play with her asshole drove her wild and then he pushed his thumb inside her tight sphincter.

The sensation pushed Nikita over the edge, her entire body ceased up, as she went through an incredible orgasm, her mouth fell open but nothing came out, after a few seconds, Nikita screamed out her release.

"Agghhhhh...oh...oh...my goddd...so goood...fuck me...fuck me...make me cummmmm!!!" she screamed incoherently.

Then her entire body started to convulse as she came. It was a good thirty seconds or more before she stopped convulsing, her arms had already given out and she had fallen forward, over Reeva, before she stopped convulsing even then her body continued to twitch, as she burned through her orgasm.

Coming out from under Nikita, Reeva watched in awe as her sister-in-law lay sprawled out on the bed, in a stupor nearly dead to the world. Even then she continued to moan softly while her body still twitched post orgasm.

Raj, who was yet to cum, looked over his sexy sister's body, Reeva was clearly aroused her nipples swollen and standing out from her upthrust breasts. Breathing deeply as a hint of wetness glistened between her legs.

"Make me cum." Reeva said, looking at Raj.

Wasting no time, he quickly pulled down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Oh god yes." Reeva murmured.

Grasping both legs Raj pulled her loins toward himself. With her legs firmly in his grasp he moved forward and pressed his cock against the swollen lips of her pussy. Pushing harder he entered her the lips turning inside to drag along his cock shaft as he drove his cock deep inside.

"Oh god yes." exclaimed Reeva, as Raj impaled her searing hot wet sex.

Nikita had recovered enough, that she dragged herself next to Reeva and started to caress Reeva's ripe full breasts pinching and tweaking the hard nipples that peaked her soft orbs. Raj made slow deep thrusts into her and each time his balls came to rest against her ass.

Reea's moans pierced the room and were muffled somewhat when Nikita leaned down to kiss her passionately on the mouth. Raj's pace quickened and the rhythm of Reeva's moans followed. Nikita happily licked sucked and kissed every inch of Reeva's heaving tits, she occasionally looked into Raj's eyes searching for the signs that he was approaching orgasm.

Raj hooked Reeva's knees over his shoulders and using the leverage of her legs began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts into her.

"Oh god Raj. You're gonna make me cum!" Reeva screamed as her pussy flooded with fuck juice and her expression changed to one of complete pleasure. Her orgasm slammed into her a combined effect of Raj's hard cock plunging into her pussy and Nikita's continued oral pleasuring of her ripe full tits.