Fire of Lust II - Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES YES YES!" She exclaimed as she climaxed hard and fast.

Her legs fell from Raj's shoulders and she spread her thighs wide open. Raj reached down and anchored his hands into her ass cheeks supporting her loins while he slammed his cock into her soaking wet searing hot fuck tunnel.

Both lovely vixens had ridden his cock to the heights of orgasm and it was now his turn to climb the mountain and revel in the ecstasy of his own climax.

"Fuck her hard." Nikita exclaimed seeing his expression change. Sweat dripped from his body. His hips became a blur of motion as he started to feel his orgasm approach.

"I'm gonna cum." he exclaimed.

"Not inside her." exclaimed Nikita, "Give me your hot load."

Raj pulled out and lifted his surging cock over Reeva's loins. He exploded his first shot of searing hot cum sailing toward Reeva's heaving tits.

It splashed across one nipple coating it with a thick sticky wad of hot cock juice.

Nikita leaned down and accepted the second shot on her nose and lips. "Yes!" she exclaimed as Raj coated her sweet lips with hot cum. Another load shot from him landing on Reeva's belly. From there he began oozing thick cum which Nikita moved to lap it from him as it flowed out of his cock.

Reeva collected all she could from her tits and lifted the thick cum to her lips tasting Raj's seed and licking it from her fingers. Nikita sucked hard on his cock head trying to draw every drop from him. She let him slip from her lips and opened her mouth slightly to show him the wad of cum coating her tongue.

Raj collapsed back on the couch and watched as Nikita quickly moved up to snow ball his cum load into Reeva's waiting mouth. Their lips joined in a cum coated passionate kiss each one licking the fruits of their efforts from the others face.

Finally satiated the three lovers settled in the bed with Raj in the center as the two lovelies each took a spot at his side. Raj stretched his arms out and pulled their warm soft bodies close to himself.

"Fucking incredible." he remarked as they nestled into his sweaty body.

The girls recovered quickly and before long were intertwined in a passionate embrace as Raj watched them pleasure each other through several climaxes with their oral talents.

Eventually the three of them just lay together with Nikita sandwiched between Raj and Reeva.

"So how did you like your going away gift?" Nikita asked Raj.

"Amazing, I will be thinking about today on lonely nights." replied Raj.

"What about you sweetheart, how do you feel?" Nikita asked Reeva.

"I really enjoyed myself, and I am glad my first time with a man was with Raj." said Reeva, "But I have to admit...I actually enjoy having sex with women more."

"Ohh...that's alright honey." said Nikita, "Some women just like women more than men, Raj is mature enough to understand if you don't want to have sex with him again."

"That's not what I mean." replied Reeva, "I can see us doing this again, it's just that I enjoy a woman's touch more. Hope that's ok?" she asked Raj.

"Of course, its ok," said Raj, "I don't want you to do anything that you are not comfortable with, and besides I have Nikita, and other playmates to keep me satisfied and when you feel like it I would be happy to have you join us again."

Reeva breathed a sigh of relief.

The three of them just lay there enjoying each other's company, knowing that soon they will need to head back home before her mother started worrying about them and started calling, but she was glad of this moment of intimacy with her brother and sister-in-law, which brought them closer as a family.

****