Fire of Lust II - Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am always open to making it a late night...provided that the company in stimulating." replied Nikita, with a hint of promise in her voice.

Looking into Nikita's eyes Jina saw the same need which she was sure was in her eye. Taking a deep breath, she broke eye contact and turned away. Turning off the TV she started to pick up the dirty dishes and left-over snacks.

"Why don't you go get ready for bed, I will just clean up here." she said.

"It's ok, here let me help you with that." said Nikita.

"No. No. You are our guest, please go ahead it will only take me few minutes." insisted Jina.

"Are you sure?" asked Nikita.

"Yes, yes." said Jina.

As Nikita left the room, Jina took a deep breath to calm herself down. The other woman's effect on her was a little disconcerting. Picking up the dishes from around the room, she took them to the kitchen and washed up. Turning off the lights she headed to her room.

As she neared the bed rooms she could clearly hear sound of female joy coming from the room Sonali and Reeva were sharing. Smiling at the two girl's enthusiastic reunion, she thought it best not to disturb them and continued to her room. Entering her bathroom, she saw that Nikita had already been there, changing into her night clothes, Jina cleaned up for the night. Turning off the bathroom lights she stepped into her room and stopped dead in her tracks.

12