Fire of Lust II - Ch. 14

Story Info
Jina & Nikita together.
6.3k words
4.91
5.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they entered their room, Sonali came up behind Reeva, and started to massage her shoulders, Reeva felt her nipples spring to attention.

"Unn... Yes!" grunted Reeva as exquisite sensations rippled through her body.

"I want to kiss your cherry lips, and squeeze these full breasts" said Sonali, her hands working their magic on Reeva as they squeezed her breasts.

Reeva was rapidly losing all sense of which way was up, her clitoris was throbbing as though it would never stop; juices were flowing into her panties which were getting sopping wet; her nipples were erect and tingling from being squashed, and from chaffing on her bra as Sonali played with her.

With a groan, Reeva twisted in Sonali's arms and placed a hot steamy kiss on her mouth. Reeva held Sonali's head between her hands as her lips moved, their tongues met with an electric shock of sexual excitement, and Reeva's plundered Sonali's mouth.

Sonali's hands meanwhile were not idle; she clutched and kneaded Reeva's bottom through her jeans. Reeva was so carried away by how hot Sonali was making her, that she had little time to reflect that that her sister-in-law was just down the hall. When they stopped, they were both flushed with excitement, and out of breath.

"Quickly, let's undress", panted Sonali urgently, driven into blatantly taking the lead by strength of passion that was burning inside her.

Reeva stepped back, and stood still, as Sonali hurriedly undid her blouse. She couldn't prevent a moan from escaping as Sonali's hands brushed her nipples in passing. She found herself panting slightly as Sonali fumbled to undo the buttons of her blouse. Sonali felt emboldened by her friend's sudden passiveness; nevertheless, she could feel her knees trembling, and her hands shook as they removed Reeva's blouse, and reached behind her for her bra clasp.

This brought them closer together, into another steamy kiss. When Sonali pulled back from the kiss, Reeva's bra came away, leaving her large breasts quivering freely. Sonali was struck again by her friend's beauty.

Reeva used the pause in Sonali's undressing to start to undress her.

"Here Sonali, let me free you from that." she said, pulling her blouse out from the waistband of her jeans. Sonali moaned as Reeva's heated hands brushed her naked stomach. Reeva's fingers deftly unbuttoned the blouse, pausing only to make arousing forays over Sonali's nipples.

Sonali moaned with each caress.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhh!" her nipples hardening and thrusting out as though to prolong each caress.

Reeva slipped the blouse off Sonali's shoulders; it slid down her arms, pinning them to her sides. Rather than freeing Sonali, Reeva lent forward and closed her mouth over the nipple on Sonali's left breast.

Sonali could feel a delicious weakness spread throughout her body; and she shivered with excitement as Reeva's tongue lathed her nipple through the bra. It was wet now and the material had become transparent with Reeva's saliva.

As Reeva turned her attention to Sonali's right nipple, Sonali couldn't repress a moan that was louder than she knew was wise, given her aunt and Nikita were probably still in the lounge.

Reeva could tell that Sonali's legs wouldn't be able to hold her for much longer, burning up with passion as she was, so she lowered Sonali to the chair behind her. A little nip with her teeth brought a new moan from Sonali. Reeva impatiently pulled the cups of Sonali's bra aside, so that her breasts bounced free; their strawberry tips hard and glistening from her licking.

Sonali was so far gone that she didn't even notice the momentary discomfort that such a maneuver brought. While Reeva resumed her licking, she worked her hands up Sonali's legs; caressing slowly, rucking Sonali's lehenga up in the process. Sonali could feel her skin quivering under Reeva's firm hands, and she couldn't help parting her thighs to encourage Reeva to caress the inside of her thighs.

She also couldn't help lifting her bottom off the chair as Reeva's hands slid under her bottom to clutch her panties. Reeva smiled at Sonali's eager compliance. Then she yanked Sonali's panties down with a speed and a force which emphasized the passion of the moment. Reeva's mastery only intensified Sonali's lust.

Reeva stood there in Sonali's room, naked from the waist up, looking down at her friend. Sonali was lying back in her room chair; her breasts protruding from her bra; her arms pinned to her sides by her half-discarded blouse; her lehenga rucked up around her middle; her legs splayed lewdly, exposing her glistening smoothly shaved pussy. She was panting; her breasts were heaving; her head was thrown back; and her eyes were closed. Sonali was obviously "in heat".

Reeva speedily popped open the buttons on her own jeans, and removed them with her panties in one motion. She then knelt between Sonali's legs, and placed a steamy kiss on her inner thigh. Sonali moaned. Reeva slowly moved her kisses up her friend's thigh, nibbling and licking as she went.

"Is it good Sonali? do you like it?" she paused to ask, teasingly, enjoying Sonali's struggle to keep her urgent 'Yesss!!!', to an appropriate volume.

Sonali's groan was definitely too loud when Reeva's mouth avoided her crotch and continued to kiss her down the other leg. Sonali tried to reach Reeva's head to guide her back where she wanted her, but her blouse kept her from just quite reaching, bringing a heartfelt "Owwwh!"; a gasp of real frustration.

She continued to play Sonali like an instrument as she let her tongue slowly snake back up her leg. She could taste Sonali's juices as she neared her crotch a second time; Sonali was overflowing in her arousal. Reeva allowed her tongue just a few brief licks of Sonali's puffy labia, before moving past.

Sonali's head was rolling from side to side; she was looking very flushed as she tried to buck her hips up towards Reeva's tongue. Reeva returned to Sonali's pussy, after only a brief excursion down her leg. Her tongue pushing its way into Sonali's vagina with a stiff urgency. Sonali arched uncontrollably, and then managed to arch again as Reeva's hand reached up and pinched a nipple an instant later. The pain was really pleasure; the tingling feeling afterwards was incredible.

Reeva licked at Sonali's clitoris; her friend was whimpering continually.

"Awh, Ah, Ahh, Unn, Yes!!, Yes!!, Yesss!!!, Oh, Ohh, OHH!!" Sonali was bucking and rolling in her chair; all that existed were the sensations that Reeva were eliciting within her.

Reeva could tell her friend's orgasm was approaching from the little twitches of her leg muscles. She decided not to torment Sonali this time, so she continued licking with a steady rhythm, and then sucked hard just before the end.

Sonali exploded. "AhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!, oh! Oh!! OH!! OHHHHHH! Wow! Oh wow! Ohhhnn!"

Reeva kept on sucking and strumming with her tongue as Sonali climaxed, and before Sonali was aware of it, a new wave of pleasure wracked her body, 'AAAAHHHHEEEEOOWWW', she almost screamed. Sonali's body sagged back into the chair, spent.

*****

Sonali and Reeva were back on the bed, both of them naked, as they cuddled together after the frenzied sex they had, when first entering the room. As the two of them ran their hands over each other bodies. Sonali's fingers strayed so that they were brushing the outside of Reeva's left breast.

Reeva started to get turned on, her breath was coming in shallower gasps. Sonali ran the fingers of one hand through Reeva's beautiful hair, while the other slipped down and took one of Reeva's hands in her own, and guided it onto one breast.

Reeva and Sonali gasped at the same time. Sonali was now boldly caressing Reeva's breasts, the nipples prominent, and Sonali could feel her own pussy getting wet. Reeva had started to pant and groan quietly.

Sonali kissed Reeva hard on the mouth; it was a kiss burning with lust and passion, and Reeva returned it with vigor. Sonali dipped her head down and took Reeva's right nipples into her mouth, tonguing it. Reeva closed her eyes, overwhelmed with all the sensations coursing through her, she didn't open them again until she felt the weight shift on the bed and found Sonali kneeling over her, a knee on each side of her hips while her mouth was still busy teasing her breasts and nipples.

Putting her hands on the inside of Reeva's thighs, Sonali urged them apart exposing her slit. Reeva began to quiver at the sensation of Sonali running her fingers lightly over and around her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned out loud.

Sonali meanwhile had speeded up her actions with both her mouth and hands. Reeva clutched her head to her bosom, guiding Sonali's lips from breast to breast. As Sonali continued to run her fingers around Reeva's slit she would lightly probe inside before drawing her fingers out, and let lightly rub and flick her clit, bringing Reeva closer and closer to her release. Reeva whimpered unashamedly at the teasing.

Sonali pulled her face away from Reeva's breasts and moved down her body, kissing every part of her until she reached her crotch. Grabbing her bountiful ass, she was pleased to note Reeva's shudder as her breath ran over her glistening slit.

Sonali pulled on Reeva's ass, and brought her sopping pussy into contact with her face. Sonali flicked out a tongue and caught Reeva right on her clitoris.

"Owhhhh!!" groaned Reeva.

The teasing driving her insane with lust just as Sonali intended. Reeva bucked her hips to try bringing her burning crotch in contact with Sonali's mouth. A growing chorus of pants and groans escaping her lips. Reeva struggled to retain her control, but Sonali's tongue felt unbelievable.

"Ohh, Ohhh, Owwwh!!" Gasped Reeva.

Sonali moved her tongue and lips all over Reeva's leaking pussy slit pulsing, flicking her over her clitoris one second, edging between her passion swallow labia the next. Reeva had shed any attempts to control her voice, all that mattered was her growing pleasure; all that mattered was to find release from this happy torture!

Sonali was enjoying herself too, she loved the power she felt over Reeva, she loved the whimpers that she was eliciting from her. She inhaled Reeva's aroused aroma deeply, she licked and licked, probing her tongue into Reeva's vagina one second, strumming light then hard against Reeva's clitoris the next. She loved her face being smeared with Reeva's love juices.

Reeva could hardly see; the passion was unbearable. She tried to reach her release but Sonali kept her on the edge which was heightening her pleasure exquisitely, as she was not able to simply surrender to the sensations. Sonali finally slid to fingers into Reeva's cunt. It went in easily; Reeva was sopping wet. Sonali flicked her tongue over Reeva's engorged clit at rapid speed, then licked her labia.

"AhhHHH!!!" Reeva, nearly screamed at the exquisite torture. Grabbing her own breasts, she started to squeeze and maul her nipples, in a desperate attempt to increase her pleasure and achieve release.

Sonali eased up then, she was determined to make Reeva beg for release. Reeva's groans of disappointment were music to her ears. She was bucking her cunt filled with Sonali's fingers filling her up, producing a massive wave of pleasure. Sonali returned to her task of teasing Reeva's clitoris.

"Oh, Sonali, Sonali, make me come! Come on, suck my clit! yes, ohh, yesss!" Urged Reeva.

Trying to hold Sonali's head in place, but Sonali had an agenda of her own, stopping at that point, she pulled her head back, looked up, and smiled at Reeva. Sonali slowly pushed a third finger inside.

"Ohh" moaned Reeva, her frustration already unbearable. She was yet to come even as she felt herself tethering on the edge of a massive orgasm.

"Pleasseee!!" Whimpered Reeva.

"Please what?" asked Sonali, innocently.

"Please fuck me!" exclaimed Reeva, her voice catching with the pleasure.

Sonali winked at Reeva, and timed a savage push of the fingers while flickering of her pink tongue over Reeva's steamy clitoris.

"AHHHHOOWW!!" was Reeva's unavoidable response.

Sonali then brought her fingers slowly out; feeling Reeva's cunt trying to hold on to it, trying to suck them back in.

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop, owww!, please, please! make me come!" Reeva begged Sonali.

Sonali paused to lick Reeva slit, before pumping her fingers it back into Reeva's wet vagina; setting up a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes! yes! Don't stop, don't stop, I'm nearly there, YES, YES! Oooowww Noooo!" This last cry being caused by Sonali removing her fingers again.

"Do you really want to come?" she asked.

"Yes, oh YES" panted Reeva, her faced bathed with sweat.

Sonali leaned forward and flicked Reeva's clit with her tongue. This caused Reeva to jump and moan. Sonali flicked again, and Reeva moaned urgently.

"Make me come, you tease." Reeva nearly screamed.

Sonali stopped to ask, "Are you sure?"

"OF COURSE, I'M SURE!" Reeva cried.

Sonali smiled to see her friend so hot for it, "Say please, then."

"Ohh, please, Please, please!! PLEASE!!!" Reeva begged.

Finally deciding to give her friend desired, Sonali licked and sucked on her clitoris with more than enough force to send Reeva over the top.

"AAAHHHHOOOOOWWW!!" was Reeva's satisfied howl, her body bucking with pleasure and release her back arched as she orgasmed, finally after what seemed like minutes she eventually collapsed back on the bed, spent, her entire body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her breathing heavy as she tried to catch her breath.

*****

Jina stared at the vision in front of her.

Nikita was reclining, seductively, on her bed. Her gorgeous dark skin contrasting with the white of the bedsheet, wearing an oversized t-shirt she looked back at Jina, standing in the bathroom's doorway.

"Nikita...what are you doing here?" asked Jina.

"Don't act surprised." said Nikita, "We both know this is where we were headed from the moment, we laid eyes on each other."

Jina could only nod in agreement at the truth of her words. Running her eyes over the blushing woman, Nikita took in her sexy bedtime attire. Silk short shorts under a button up silk pajama top, her braless breasts starting to announce her rising arousal.

"Good, now get in here." said a smiling Nikita.

Crawling on to the bed, Jina lay down next to Nikita. Her aroused nipples making visible bumps in her thin top, she could already smell the musky scent of her Nikita's arousal mixed with her own. The two women cuddled together running their hands lightly over each other's body, but still hesitant on how to start what was sure to be a mind-blowing sexual encounter.

Taking the lead, Nikita kissed Jina on the mouth her tongue fluttering against her lips which immediately opened to give her access to her mouth. As they kissed went on the two women's passion increased exponentially until they were wildly running their hands over each other bodies, moaning and gasping as they tried to fondle every part of the other woman's body that they could reach.

Nikita broke the kiss for a moment to take off her shirt, exposing her nude body, and went back to kissing Jina, their tongues colliding and writhing endlessly, feverishly. Rising to her, Nikita reached down and pulled off Jina's shorts to reveal her damp slit. Giving a quick kiss on her naked belly Nikita eagerly thrust her face into Jina's crotch, parting Jina's labia with her fingers and then thrusting into her clit with her tongue.

Jina gasped, her body gyrating as Nikita licked her crotch, the gorgeous woman pushed her hips fully into Nikita's face as she pulled her top over her head. The two of them were now fully nude. Jina's nude body writhed around Nikita's face as her tongue probed her lover's genitals with forbidden intimacy. Jina ran her hands across her body, her movements as sensuous as water as she ran her fingers down her many curves.

Jina shuddered loudly as Nikita enveloped more of her snatch into her mouth, the sudden overload of bliss in her mind threatening to take her off balance. Nikita gripped Jina's buttocks and pulled them towards her probing tongue, taking it further up Jina's hot cunt. Nikita coated the walls of her lover's canal with saliva while sucking hungrily on her labia, desperately longing for the moment when sweet ambrosia would flow out.

Jina cried out hoarsely as she felt her insides tighten until she orgasmed. She screamed out her lust with an endless series of wails, her pussy burning with pleasure as hot honey poured out. Nikita lapped up every sweet droplet, tugging gently at Jina's fleshy petals to get more. Nikita smacked her lips as Jina's quaking orgasm finally receded and propped herself on top of Jina and proceeded to suck on her right breast.

"Unnhhh...mmm...yes...more...more..." moaned Jina, Nikita made love to her breasts.

Nikita took as much of Jina breast in her mouth as possible and applied maximum suction as she pulled back her head Jina's breast elongated until just her nipple was trapped inside Nikita's mouth. Nikita lashed Jina's sensitive nipples with her tongue then bit on it.

"Uugghhh..." Jina moaned as Nikita made love to her breasts.

Grabbing Nikita's head Jina pushed it into her breast as she writhed below her, the feeling being generated in her body by Nikita blocking out everything else. Jina's eyes went wide in surprise as she felt a finger enter her slit, to be joined with another one. As Nikita started to pump her hand in and out of her Jina moaning reached a new fervor.

"Yes...yessss...fuck me...fuck me...harder...harder..." she screamed as a third finger entered her cunt.

Letting go off Nikita's head Jina grabbed onto the head board as the speed and power of Nikita's arm increased. Jina's felt her entire body shake with the power of Nikita's thrusts. She stared down her gleaning body to the sexual demoness between her legs, watched her arm push her fingers inside her, her eyes locked onto her own a wildness that matched her own reflected there.

From between Jina's legs, Nikita looked into her eyes. Playing with Jina's body she pushed her arousal higher and higher, bringing her other hand to her crotch she started to rub her aroused clitoris, the added simulation was too much for Jina, who once again writhed in orgasm.

"Ahhh...ugghhh...holy fuck...holy fuck..." she screamed out as she orgasmed.

Jina body snapped up in a sitting position even as she continued to orgasm and leak her vaginal juices all over Nikita's hand. Nikita grabbed Jina by the back of her neck even as her other hand remained in her crotch, three fingers jammed into her slit while her thumb manipulated her clit.

"Ohh...stop...don't stop...ugghhhh...make me come...holy fuck." moaned Jina.

Feeling the contractions of another orgasm as Jina slit tightened on her hand Nikita leaned forward and kissed Jina, driving her tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmfff...mmmmm..." moaned the two lusty women.

As Nikita curled her fingers inside Jina, her fingertips scratched against her g-spot, pushing Jina over edge into a third, but much less powerful orgasm.

"Unhhh...enough...please...no more..." she begged as she came, but her hips continued to thrust into Nikita's hand.

Finally, Jina fell back exhausted on the bed, her entire body covered in sweat after the three back-to-back orgasms seemingly wiping her out. Nikita slowly pulled her fingers out of Jina's slit, licking her palm to capture her vaginal honey, she lay next to Jina and ran her still coated fingers over her pouty, lips coating them with a fine film of Jina's own juices.

Nikita offered her fingers to Jina who eagerly opened her mouth and proceeded to lick the fingers clean, tasting herself on Nikita's fingers.

"That was incredible." she said, after finally catching her breath.

12