Fire of Lust II - Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it is just the start, we have a long night ahead of us." replied Nikita.

"I can't wait to taste you also." said Jina, her eyes shining.

Nikita kissed her again as the two of them embraced, their legs entwining, naked breasts rubbing against each other hand squeezing and fondling buttocks. As their embraced continued the Nikita finally felt her need peak. Pushing Jina on to her back she rose to her knees.

"My turn, bring your pretty mouth here." she said, with heat in her voice.

Placing both her knees on either side of Jina, Nikita grabbed the headboard and lowered her leaking cunt to her waiting mouth. Jina watched the tasty slit lower towards her mouth and stuck out her tongue to softly run the tip over the tight slit of Nikita's vulva.

"Unhhh..." moaned Nikita, as she felt the feathery touch of Jina's tongue as she lowered her hips.

Jina grabbed Nikita by her ass and ran her flat tongue over the exposed slit, using the tip to tease her clit, before drilling her tongue inside Nikita's sopping went pussy, the passage of her tongue made easy by the condition of Nikita's arousal.

Nikita panted loudly as she thrust her hips forward, her body completely naked, hunched over Jina's face, which was buried in her snatch. Nikita's skin gleamed with hot sweat from the intense love making she and Jina were engaged in, both women felt insatiable for each other.

Jina's hot tongue slithered up and down Nikita's pussy, already slick and sweet from the endless barrage of liquid that was leaking out of her. Nikita shuddered with Jina's tongue licking, her body wobbling above Jina in an erotic rhythm, her tits jiggling and sending droplets of sweat flying off her luscious nipples.

Jina ate into Nikita's cunt, lustful drool flowing out of the side of her lips. Nikita's vaginal muscles contracted around her lover's tongue, Nikita feeling the ecstasy in her body mounting. Jina moaned softly into Nikita's pussy, drinking mouthfuls of hot honey from her lover's hole as she orgasmed over her body.

"Aghhhh...I'm coming..." called out Nikita.

After Nikita caught her breath and Jina had finished with wetly sucked her slit dry, she lay down over her body and they kissed each other's lips yet again. Nikita and Jina frenched, their tongues entwining around each other like lovers while their hands fondled and felt each other's voluptuous bodies excitedly. Both women reveled in the taste of the other's mouth, their lips burning hot with intense lust, never wishing to part.

"That's one. I still owe you two more." said Jina.

"And more after that." said Nikita.

Their sweaty naked bodies writhed and humped against each other, each woman a lost in the fire of lust, hungering for the sweet touch of the other's flesh. Possessed with an overwhelming need for each other.

Taking Nikita's bountiful breasts in her hand Jina massaged them passionately.

"God... they're beautiful." she murmured.

Nikita cradled the exquisitely-shaped balls in her palms, offering them. "Do it." she breathed.

"Oh Nikita."

Slowly Jina dropped her head. Nikita released her own breasts, and Jina cradled them in her hands. Carefully, she closed her lips over one of the huge, soft nipples, sucking it deep into her mouth.

"Ohhnnnnn!" Nikita moaned.

Jina could feel hot tingling and wet juices flowing in her cunt. She squeezed Nikita's beautiful breast with both hands, sucking and tonguing the nipple, feeling the bud tighten and grow harder in her mouth.

"Oh god...oh Jina..." Nikita panted.

Jina quickly took Nikita's other breast, sucking the nipple gently, then harder. Nikita sighed and squirmed, caressing Jina's hair, whimpering as Jina made love to her breast.

"Ohhhh...yessss..." she panted.

Jina leaned forward and dangled her own luscious naked breasts above Nikita's, lowering them until the nipples touched, making them both sigh and shiver with lust.

"Honey, you're so beautiful." Jina murmured, kissing Nikita while their naked breasts brushed delicately together.

Nikita was squirming and moaning softly, her cunt throbbing, her breasts alive and tingling with fantastic pleasure. Jina had returned to them with her mouth, and this time she was squeezing and sucking them harder, bringing Nikita to the edge of a climax so quickly that it surprised her. She couldn't believe it. She had never come so close to an orgasm simply by having her breasts sucked and caressed. The effect Jina had on her troubled her even more. But she couldn't turn back.

Against the white sheets Jina's dark, naked body was even more alluring to Jina as she explored it with her mouth and hands. In minutes Nikita was whimpering and twisting, on the verge of an orgasm. Determined to make it special, Jina slid down between her thighs. Nikita's juicy cunt only inches from her lips. She extended her tongue and licked the glistening petals, making Nikita shudder with pleasure.

Jina desire for the Nikita was so deep, that once again she wondered about the impact this woman had on her. She wanted nothing more than to make Nikita come more intensely than ever before, and she licked and sucked her beautiful pussy with skill and passion. She slid her hands under the full, firm moons of Nikita's ass and squeezed them as she stabbed her tongue deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhnnnn! Ahhnnnnn!" Nikita moaned, her body shaking, her hips churning. "Oh god!"

Jina felt the luscious body grow taut; she knew Nikita's climax was only seconds away. She sucked the swollen clit into her mouth, digging her fingers into her ass cheeks, burying her face in Nikita's flowing pussy. Nikita's body stiffened, then undulated wildly as sharp convulsions shook her.

"Oh! Nnngghhh! Anngghiieeee!" she cried out, coming.

Jina continued to suck Nikita's throbbing clit, prolonging her orgasm, drawing long, spasms of pleasure from her quivering body. When it was over, Nikita lay panting and groaning, unable to move as Jina embraced and kissed her again.

"Oh god...that was incredible." Nikita gasped hoarsely.

"It was good?"

"Good doesn't even come close." Nikita smiled, kissing Jina with passion.

They knew they should both be satisfied, but their hunger for each other was not quickly fulfilled. Their beautiful bodies coiled together sensually, searching, exploring, probing. Jina felt a kind of sexual arousal she had never experienced, a yearning, a hot urgency that made her want to devour Nikita, and to be devoured in the consuming lust.

"Oh god..." whimpered Nikita as Jina's lips trailed down her taut midriff, across her smooth belly, then dipped between her parting thighs.

"Oh god, I want to fuck you!" Whimpered Jina, "I've never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I want to fuck you. Ahhnnn!"

The confession catching both women by surprise, neither one of them could ever recall such passion, lust and drive. Not with their husbands or with Reeva and Sonali. The realization that they may have found someone profoundly special, brought them to a stop as they stared deeply in each other eyes, but the burning fire of lust in their bodies left no room for anything else.

Jina's tongue found Jina's oozing pussy and began to caress it tenderly, then more heatedly.

"You have still one more orgasm to go, honey," Jina murmured, turning up the heat by tonguing Nikita's erect clit until Nikita was writhing and begging her not to stop.

"Oh!... oh please... oh please!" Nikita whimpered, tossing her head, holding her thighs and pushing her groin up into Jina's mouth.

Jina's tongue caressed and explored Nikita's hot pussy until she felt light headed with pleasure. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, her hips jerking, her thighs clenching. Sobs of lust fought their way out of her throat.

Jina purposely delayed Nikita's orgasm, tonguing her clit until an explosion was imminent, then tapering off, pulling back, only to resume the torment once Nikita had calmed down. After the third time, Nikita was wild with need. She whimpered and begged.

"Oh god, Jina, make me come!" she panted. "Do it, do it, please! Oh pleeease!"

With her fingers Jina spread open Nikita's glistening pussy, Nikita nearly bucked her off when Jina's mouth assaulted the splayed crease. This time Jina didn't hold back. She devoured Nikita's aching slit, stabbing her tongue deep into it, sucking Nikita's cunt lips, then lip-mauling her clit until a fierce orgasm rushed through her shuddering flesh.

"Aunngghhh!" Nikita groaned sharply. "Nnnggmmmnneeeee!" she cried as the intense spasms hit her.

She held Jina's head, pushing her pulsing cunt into Jina's wild mouth and coming with renewed force. Her orgasm went on and on, and when it finally waned, she collapsed, flat on her back with her arms held up to the woman who had given her such pleasure. Jina slid up to embrace her again.

"Oh god, oh god... I came so hard." Nikita sighed. "You made me come so hard."

"Mmmmmm, I think we must have been made for each other." Jina whispered.

Even as the two of them recovered from their recent orgasm they could still feel the lust burning through their bodies. They knew their passion should be less strong after their multiple climaxes, but if anything, it was fiercer than ever. Panting and moaning, they once again coiled together kissing, sucking, probing.

Nikita was still aroused from her orgasm, and Jina was wildly stimulated from having caused it. Their bodies were in tune and sensitive to each other's needs, yearning, melting together, their mouths seeking, finding, and exploring.

"Ohhhh Jina want to fuck you again." Nikita panted, moaning with pleasure as Jina's lips sucked her sensitive nipple.

"Let's do it this way." Nikita suggested, entwining their legs so that they could push their pussies together.

"I don't know why I want you so much." Jina murmured, inching her groin closer to Nikita.

They watched as their glistening cunt lips came together. Nikita reached down and guided her erect clit into Jina's. The clasped each other and shuddered as sharp, ecstatic tremors shook their intermingled flesh.

"Oh!" Nikita gasped. "Oh Jesus!"

"Unnhhh!" Jina grunted softly, shocked by when Nikita's pussy mashed against her own.

They looked deeply into each other's eyes, rubbing their breasts together, kissing, then beginning to pump slowly with their hips. Jina's eyes rolled up, and she moaned softly. Jina nearly fainted from the bliss that poured through her body. They held each other tightly and ground their cunts together in urgency.

"Ohhnn!"

"Ungghh!" Nikita groaned.

"Oh yes!" Nina gasped.

Jina's fingers bit into Nikita's back as she felt a hot orgasm beginning. Nikita seized her sharply also. The climax hit them at the same time, making their yells of ecstasy mingle and their bodies shudder and undulate in harmony.

Clinging together, they rocked and moaned through the shared orgasm. And each time it began to wane, their hot kisses and caresses brought it back, so that they were coming almost continuously in a long string, dipping down, then rising again to a hot explosion.

Nikita dropped her mouth to Jina's incredible breasts, sucking the nipples and digging her fingers into Jina's ass, fucking her pussy, jabbing and grinding it into Jina's until the she was howling through a fresh climax.

Then Jina did the same to her, pleasuring Nikita's breasts while rubbing her cunt hard into Nikita, until she too erupted in another orgasm. They each had more orgasms this way before falling apart, exhausted, and collapsing beside each other on the mattress.

Tired from the orgasms, but still hungering for each other the two lusty women once again moved into a tight embrace. After a few minutes Nikita was again kneading and sucking Jina's full, round breasts, curling her tongue around succulent nipples. Jina moaned and whimpered.

"I love your breasts." Said Nikita, as she continued to manipulate the fleshy bags.

She held one of Nikita's large, luscious breasts in both of her hands, licking the swollen nipple, then closing her lips over it, sucking it, watching Jina's eyes roll up, hearing Jina moan softly, overcome with pleasure. Clamping her teeth down on her aroused nipple to hear Jina whimper and writhe, her face contorted in lust.

"Fuck me with your hand!" she panted rapidly. "Please!"

Nikita dropped her hand to Jina's pussy and began rubbing her clit rapidly. She gently sank her teeth into her breasts. Jina squirmed and yelped, then stiffened and came, her body undulating in pleasure.

Nikitsa held the Nikita as she orgasmed. When it died away, she realized that she could coax another one from her if she acted promptly. She Jina's other breast in the same way, while hand fucking her quickly. Jina, shocked and pleased, surrendered to Nikita's caresses and came again in less than a minute.

"Unngghmmmnnghiieee!" she cried out, her beautiful body thrashing and quivering as another climax wrenched her.

"Oh God," she panted. "I didn't know I could that quickly in succession."

She kissed Nikita aggressively, pushing her down and swarming all over her body. She turned so that they were in sixty- nine position, with Jina on top, but she began assaulting Nikita so passionately that Nikita had to give in, looking up at Jina's delicious cunt but overcome by her coming orgasm.

This time Jina's fingers slipped between Nikita's ass cheeks, pressing against her asshole. Just as her lips closed over Nikita's clit, one of her fingers slipped inside her ass. Nikita's whole body froze for an instant, as if an electric shock had passed through her.

"Annhh! Oh!" she cried out.

Jina sucked her clit while and fingerfucking her asshole. Within seconds Nikita exploded in a powerful. Her body writhing, bringing cries of pleasure from deep in her throat. When it was over, she lay gasping for breath, her cunt and asshole throbbing, wondering how Jina was able to bring such unbelievable pleasure to her.

Jina kissed her. "How was it?"

Nikita gulped. "No one has ever made me come like that."

"I feel the same way," Jina murmured, her eyes sparkling.

"I don't know why but you bring out something in me." said Nikita, softly.

"Same here, ever since I saw you it's like suddenly something that was missing from me, has come back." replied Jina.

"I think we may be in trouble." Observed Nikita.

"How so?" asked Jina.

"I don't think I can go back to things before you." replied Nikita, "And it's not just the amazing sex. Everything about you drives me crazy, your voice, your smell, your eyes...everything."

"I feel the same." said Jina, "Are we in love?"

"I don't believe in love at first sight." replied Nikita, noticing the sad look on Jina's face, "But I do believe in soulmates, people that we connect to in such a profound way that they feel like a permanent part of us."

Jina nodded in understanding as she contemplated Nikita's word.

"So where does that leave us." she asked.

"I don't know, but that is a problem for another day. Right now, I want as much of you as I can get." replied Nikita.

Scooping up Jina's luscious breasts in her hands, Nikita started sucking the large, puffy nipples hungrily. She began to caress Jina's beautiful naked body more roughly, more demandingly than before, digging her fingers into the girl's smooth, wonderful flesh, squeezing Jina's full, out-thrusting breasts, biting her nipples. Jina responded by moaning and begging for more.

"God, yes!" she growled hoarsely. "Ungghh... oh! Fuck me hard, please! Each time you touch me, I almost explode. Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohnnnnn! God... yessss!"

Nikita devoured her body, swallowing Jina's nipples, until Jina was nearly screaming in pleasure, then invading her pussy with her hands and mouth. She attached the wet pussy, reducing Jina to a quivering, whimpering wreck. Jina writhed and squirmed on the bed, flexing her thighs and clamping them shut on Nikita's head, squeezing her own breasts and tweaking and pinching her nipples, bucking and pumping, until she finally was wracked by a powerful orgasm.

Her beautiful naked body arched and strained, then buckled as the fierce climax passed through her flesh.

"Auunngghhh! Annghiiieeee!" she moaned, wincing with ecstasy, her body undulating and twisting through wave after wave of sharp coming.

Finally, she stopped moving and lay there, panting and gasping for breath. Nikita kissed the beautiful woman's cheek, still finding it hard to believe how many orgasms they had together.

"God...we need to stop, if we continue like this, we will never get any sleep." said Jina, as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Who needs sleep? All I want is you." replied Nikita as she softly ran her fingers over Jina's body.

"Me too, but I am parched I need something to drink." said Jina, just then Nikita's stomach growled a little. The two of them looked at each other in surprise then broke out into laughter.

"And we need a snack, after so many orgasms I need some energy." continued Jina.

Jina got up from the bed, for a moment she contemplated putting on a gown, but decided it would serve no purpose as everyone was aware of what was happening in the house this night. She held out her hand for Nikita and pulled her up from the bed. Holding hands, they headed towards the kitchen.

As they passed through the kitchen Nikita stumbled and fell into Jina's arms, their naked breasts mashed together, and their hot, urgent mouths quickly met again. Without speaking, they sank to the floor and melted immediately into a hot, urgent, squealing sixty-nine. In two minutes, they were both coming wildly, moaning and writhing together in a heat of crazy passion.

"God, we've got to stop." Jina panted as they disentangled their bodies. "We're like animals."

"I can't help it," Nikita murmured.

They got up and proceeded to the kitchen.

While waiting for the food to warm, they ended up fucking again, this time standing up against the refrigerator, keening and moaning and shuddering with hot spasms of lust. And after they ate, they returned to the bedroom. It was late at night before they fell asleep in each other's arms, and only after each enjoyed several more orgasms until they fell asleep exhausted.

12