Fire of Lust II - Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikita had turned in her seat and was also observing the three girls, her left hand between her legs where she rubbed her cunt. Reaching out with her right hand she pushed it between Jina's legs. Given the circumstances the five of them could do no more, but by the time they reached the house all of them were almost vibrating with pent up sexual need.

The five of them unleashed themselves of each other as soon as the door closed. Jina pulled Nikita into a searing kiss, their tongues coiling around each other even as their hands ran over each other's lush bodies, breaking the kiss Nikita started to pull up Jina shirt leaving her in her bra, burying her face between her breasts.

Sonali, Reeva and Seema were engaged in a three-way kissing, groping and undressing each other in a frenzy. The foyer of the house filled with the moans of the five women as clothes came off and exposed skin to hands and lips. A trail of discarded clothes marked their passage to the main bedroom, by the time they reached the bed all five of them were dressed only in their bra and panties, panties already wet from their arousal.

Embracing Jina from behind, Nikita, kissed her on the side of her neck as she ran her hands over her flat stomach. Reaching her breasts, she started squeezing them, causing Jina to moan softly even as her eyes were fixed on the three girls slowly stripping each other out of their bras and panties. Reaching between Jina's breasts, Nikita unsnapped her bra causing her breasts to spill out, her nipples engorged and standing out.

"Unhhh..." moaned Jina, as Reeva pinched her nipples.

Bringing her right hand to Jina's face, Nikita turned her head and started kissing her while her left hand slid inside her panties into her pussy. Pushing one finger inside Jina's wet slit was all it took to push the lusty woman over the edge as she orgasmed, her hips thrusting back and forth, as her knees almost buckled. Only Nikita holding onto her prevented Jina from falling to her knees.

Sonali, Reeva and Seema were already naked and on the bed. Reeva was lying on her back with Seema between her legs, her face buried in her pussy, while Sonali lay on her side kissing her mouth her left hand squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"God...so good...more...more...mmmpphhh..." moaned Reeva as the two girls stimulated her body. Dropping her face to her breasts, Sonali started sucking on Reeva's breasts, the feel of her lips and teeth on her sensitive nipples made her squirm, the two girls kept her body from trashing too much.

Seema inserted two fingers in Reeva's pussy while her tongue to tease her aroused clit. The sensation was too much for Reeva and she started moaning out loudly. Curling her fingers inside Reeva, Sonali scrapped her nails over her g-spot, at the same time she took her clit in her lips sucking on the small button.

The dual simulation was too much for the panting girl and she came hard screaming her release.

"Aghhh....oooohhhh....GODDDDD...!!!" screamed Reeva.

Taking her mouth away from her friend's breasts, Sonali cradled her head as she shook through her orgasm, pushing her face into Sonali's breasts Reeva moaned loudly, even as Seema continued to suck on her pussy. As she finally came down from her orgasmic high, Reeva fell back onto the bed, her body covered in sweat, breathing deeply as she tried to catch her breath.

Getting up from her place between her legs, Seema crawled over Reeva's body and kissed Sonali on the lips. Sonali tasted Reeva on the other girl's lips and tongue.

"Mmmmm...." moaned Sonali, "Your turn." she said to Seema as she laid back pulling the smaller girl on top of her.

Jina had already stripped Nikita of her bra and panties. Nikita bent forward placing her hands on the bed, while Jina went down on her knees behind her. Buring her face in her pussy from behind Jina started to lick Nikita's already leaking pussy. Pushing her tongue inside in her steaming cunt Jina was rewarded with a steady stream of juices.

Nikita moaned loudly as she felt Jina's tongue push into her steaming cunt, her eyes were glued on Seema's exquisite body as she writhed atop Sonali, kneeling over the other girls face she soft moans escaping her mouth as her pussy was licked from below. Reeva lying next to them.

Reeva watched her best friend eat out Seema, turning her head she looked at Nikita bent over the bed, her lips parted, and her breasts hanging down as she supported herself on her hands. Kneeling on the bed Reeva kissed Nikita on the mouth as her hands softly kneaded her breasts. Breaking the kiss Reeva bent down and took one of her breasts in her mouth and started sucking on it.

"Ohhh..." moaned Nikita.

As she licked and sucked on Nikita's pussy, Jina's hand was busy rubbing her aroused clit, the combined pleasure of Jina mouth on per cunt and Reeva suckling her breasts was too much for her and she started to orgasm her cunt juices running down her legs and into Jina's mouth.

Nikita lost all strength in her arms and would have collapsed on the bed if not for Reeva holding her up. Easing her sister-in-law on to the bed the young vixen turned around and crawled between Sonali's legs. Parting her thighs Reeva proceeded to eat out her cunt, even as Sonali continued to suck on Seema's pussy.

The three girls fed off each others lust moving in tandem as they made love to each other, Seema was the first to reach orgasm. Her whole body shook as she came, arching her back she screamed out her release.

"Ohhh godddd...yes, yes, eat me...more...more...I'm cummmingggg!!!" she called out.

Collapsing on the side she fell to the side, with her face now free Sonali glanced down at Reeva her fingers entwined in her hair as she forced her face deeper into her pussy. Reeva slurped loudly, her tongue teasing Sonali's clit, finally she bit down on the sensitive button lightly which pushed Sonali over the edge.

"Ugghhhh...Aaaaa...ooohhhh!!!" moaned the lusty girl as she came, her back arching of the bed. Reeva managed to keep her mouth attached to her pussy, as she ate her through the orgasm.

Finally, Sonali collapsed back on the back, pushing Reeva's mouth away from her sensitive pussy, panting deeply to catch her breath.

Crawling up her body, Reeva kissed her best and then cuddled with her. Jina and Nikita were also cuddling on the other side of the bed with Seema sitting in the middle between the two couples.

"Mmmm...this has been a great start." said Seema.

"I agree." sighed Sonali as he ran her hands through Reeva's hair.

Nikita and Jina who were running their hands languidly over each other's bodies nodded in agreement. Nikita bent forward and kissed Jina on lips, feathering her tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." moaned Jina sweetly.

"Ready for round two?" asked Nikita.

"Yessss..." said Jina, but no one knew what she was saying yes to as Nikita had used that moment to pinch her sensitive nipples.

Watching the two lusty women start again, Seema smiled crawled over to them, seeing the young petite girl coming Jina and Nikita made space between themselves for Seema to lie. Settling between the warm bodies she kissed Jina and Nikita one by one.

"I have been looking forward to this since yesterday." said Seema.

"We will do our best to live up to your expectations." said Nikita.

The three of them started rubbing their bodies together, hands rubbing, squeezing and pinching where ever they landed on naked flesh. As the girl writher between them Jina and Nikita smiled at each other over her body, and silent understanding seemed to pass between them, Nikita hand found its way into Seema pussy, pushing one finger inside the warm moist canal while Jina dropped her mouth to the girl's breast and flicked her nipple with her tongue before taking it in her mouth.

"Unhhhh...yes...fuck me!!!" moaned Seema. Turning her face, Nikita captured her lips in her own stifling her moans.

As the two of them shared a deep kiss Nikita's hand was joined by Jina's. Nikita pushed another finger inside the girl while Jina played with her clit.

"Ohhhh...you guys are sooo goodddd!!!" moaned Seema.

Reaching between the legs of both, Nikita and Jina, Seema returned the favor. Reeva and Sonali watched the three lusty women writhe and moan in unison as they fingered each other, kissing and sucking on offered breasts. The crescendo of their moans and cries rising.

"Unhhh...I am coming!!!" announced Seema.

"Me too." said Jina, as she started to shake in orgasmic relief, quickly followed by Nikita.

The three women shared a mutual orgasm that left them sweaty and satiated, for the moment.

*****

12