All Comments on 'Fire Queen Ch. 02'

by Tsania

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AHappyCamper_AHappyCamper_almost 7 years ago
Great development

I really the djrection of where this story is heading and believe you could get serveal more well written chapters out of it. Good work 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice work.

Good job on keeping the story line moving forward. I'm going to definitely keep my eyes out for more of the story. So as the old saying goes keep it coming ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Now that this chapter has planted more than one tidbit that implies more to come, wonderful.

Looking forward to several more chapters to this story.

Sit your muse on your shoulder and get busy.

Can't wait to see where thing go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, Yes Please

This is getting good. What little I remember of my own Egyptian studies rings in your words. And the story is warming up.

I look forward with keen anticipation for the next and subsequent parts.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

I love the build up of tension and passion. I want to read the next part so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story seams to be getting going hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue! It’s a great story, hope to have the next chapter out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hear my cries

To finish this wonderfully glorious story. You're my new race now please don't disappoint me.

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

So sorry you didn't finish this story - it was so excellent. I see you haven't submitted anything since the last chapter of this story . . . I hope you are well. Thanks for writing this.

LiadenLiadenover 5 years ago

Please write more!!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Comment: !!!!!!!!

So, so good. This has become one of the best stories of its genre on this site. Readers can only hope that the author will continue the tale of these two, and in a timely manner. Bravos.

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
Excellent.

Can only wish that this author were still writing for us on this site. Bravos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous