Fireball Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just pour some lotion on my stomach. I'll do the rest." She said and waited as I did that.

Quickly her small fingers spread the lotion over her hips, mound area and then dipped down into the folds of flesh around her vagina. One finger slipped inside while two others played with the tiny outer lips of her little clamshell. It was mesmerizing and had my own pussy tingling in anticipation. Seemingly on its own, my right hand reached out to her nearest tit and began rubbing her rock-hard tiny nipple. Then I felt her other hand cup one of mine.

My nipples are normally sensitive and generally protrude a good quarter of an inch without any stimulation. Now they were both aching to be touched, squeezed, pulled, and sucked to the point of pain. It was my turn to moan, and I bent over to offer her both of my nips. I was going to kiss her too but, instead, she reached up to pull me down so that she could latch her mouth onto my nearest nipple. I had never had someone suck one of my boobs before and it felt wonderful. So wonderful that it took me by surprise when the telephone in the house began ringing.

Talk about instant fear and trepidation, no one ever calls that number. Not even salespeople! It is an unlisted number and never given out. Normally, Mom and I use our mobile phones so why that phone was ringing was a real concern. With an "Oh, shit" I sprang up and darted into the house. I think I got to it on maybe the tenth or twelfth ring. It was my Mom. "I've been calling you for the last half hour, Kerri. Where were you?" Mom said.

"Sorry, Mom. I got to the phone as fast as I could. Sandy and I were laying out in the back yard." I glanced over at Sandy who had followed me into the house and was standing against my shoulder. I knew she could hear everything we were saying.

"I was calling your cellphone. Didn't you hear it? Anyway, I'm at the airport waiting on our flight. I'll be gone for three days. I'll call you from our hotel when I get there. Will you be all right while I'm gone?"

"Sure, Mom. There's plenty of food here. I'll either be here or at Sandy's house."

"Don't be making a pest of yourself. Missus Reynolds has enough trouble."

"Not to worry, Mom. I'll be good!" I felt one of Sandy's hands sliding around my waist as her left boob brushed against my arm. I glanced sideways at her with a smile as her open palm slid down to the bare right cheek of my ass. My eyes got wide as her fingers slid around to my butt crack and began rubbing the very bottom of my tailbone. Then a finger reached the top of my asshole.

"I know, sweety, I know. Oh, did that delivery ever come?"

"Ummm, ugh, yes. Its in the living room still in its box. It's heavy." I leaned forward a little against the kitchen counter and my voice gave an upward squeak as Sandy's finger covered my puckered butt hole!"

"Go ahead and open it. It's your birthday present. I'm sorry it didn't get here in time last week."

"Mom, my birthday was just last Friday, and this is Monday. It's no big deal!"

"Ok, sweety. Well, enjoy! I've got to go. I'll call you from the hotel! Bye!" And she hung up.

I put the house phone down, turned so that Sandy and I were face-to-face and boob to boob. I pulled her to me for a kiss. It quickly tuned into a deep, open mouthed, tongue twisting affair that had both of us breathing hard while reaching and squeezing as much flesh as we could reach. My hands were both wrapped around her ass cheeks while hers were exploring my hips and lower stomach and one was sliding south into my trimmed bush. She stopped when her fingertip reached the edge of my protruding aroused clit. She fingered it slightly and I cried out as my knees buckled. I was suddenly sitting on the floor with my legs spread, my pussy convulsing and gushing juice while my clit rested against the cold tile. Talk about a wake-up call! The "Ohhh!" that escaped my lips had Sandy smiling down on me. "Sorry about that!" She laughed yet sounded apologetic at the same time.

She helped me get up and hugged me. "Are we even now?" She asked.

My only response was, 'Yeah!" Actually, I felt too weak to even move and leaned back against the countertop.

"Come on." She said. "It's time to give you a shave and a haircut!" She took hold of my arm and began guiding me back outside. I laid down on my recliner while she went inside to bring a bowl of hot water and a washcloth.

The whole process was simple. I keep my bush neatly trimmed and it didn't require the use of scissors or electric shavers. It just took an ample amount of shaving cream to help scrape off my triangle and expose the top of my clamshell. After that, things got very delicate. Sandy was incredibly careful to take only tiny strokes with my Lady Bic as she worked first on one side of my outer pussy lips and then on the other. Slowly, I was being exposed to the sun and it felt great! Having her small fingers holding each lip was a definite turn-on and I could see my clit minutely growing. My pussy was secreting juice too. It usually only did that when a doctor, always a woman, was giving me a pelvic exam. Sandy doing that was another first in my life. Not even my Mom had touched me there before. Sandy finished off by taking some of the Vaseline and coating my newly shaved cunt.

"Ok. That part is done." Sandy said, "Now, turn over and spread your legs as far as you can so I can do your back side."

Spreading my legs wide once I was lying face down meant I could no longer watch every stroke of that razor and believe me I had! It was now a matter of faith. Somehow, I managed to find enough faith to stay absolutely still while that razor moved to take the wild hairs growing around the space between my sopping wet vagina and my asshole. Again, she finished the job with a covering of Vaseline and, in the process, stuck the tip a finger in my vagina and another fingertip into my ass.

She might as well have hit me with a bolt of lightning! My body, already on high alert, tensed up and I felt my entire pelvis clamp down to refuse the intrusions. I practically jumped out of that recliner.

"Sorry!" Sandy said as she stood up. "I just couldn't resist! Your pussy is just so amazing! I had to see what your reaction would be. Are you all right?"

I let out a big breath of air before nodding yes. "I'm sorry!" I said. "Just having you shave me had me on edge and I just had to move. I'll be all right in a minute. God, I need another drink!"

"I'll get it." Sandy said and went into the house. She came back carrying two bottles and handed me one. "Well, now that you've had a minute, how does it feel?"

By then I had sat down again and was sliding my hand wondrously over my newly shaven pussy and crotch area and, in the process, was lightly rubbing my clit hood. "Great!" I almost shouted. "I feel like I want to fuck that bottle!"

She laughed as she sat beside me. "I know. That's how I felt when Bonnie finished with me last night. She did something else though. She said she would make me one of her butt sisters and gave me my plug. She said it was the smallest one she had. I didn't want to take at first, but she said she had others she used more now so I did. She even helped me put it in. I really like it now. Do you want to try?"

I was still stroking my pussy as she said all of that and was getting quite aroused. Well into my fourth wine cooler and being in that condition plus my natural curiosity was responsible for my response. "Ok, but you got to wash it first."

"Of course, silly. I know what a clean freak you are!" She turned around, bent over and practically stuck her ass in my face. "You'll have to pull it out."

I really didn't have to pull hard. The thing kind of seemed to pop out on its own. I heard Sandy give a small grunt as it passed through her rectal ring. I handed it to her by delicately holding the jeweled handle with two fingers. My quick close look at it confirmed that it was about two inches thick at its widest part while maybe a quarter inch where the rectal ring contracted around it. That was what held it in place. It also had a faint rectal odor. Yep, it definitely needed to be washed.

And I suddenly needed to pee. Being all keyed up for so long had an effect on my kidneys and Sandy's fingering my ass and pussy didn't help. Grabbing my wine cooler, I went to the upstairs bathroom and took care of business while Sandy did the same in our downstairs facility. I washed the lotion, Vaseline, and dried pussy juice off my crotch before venturing back toward the kitchen.

I heard the shower in the downstairs shower running as I walked by the door and popped my head into the steamy room. Sandy was in the shower rinsing herself off. "Hey, I'm coming in." I announced as I stepped inside. Sandy just grinned as she raised her face to the shower head. I slid into the shower with her and used my boobs to wash her back. She then twisted around, dropped to her knees, and used her hands to spread some water between my legs and sort of wash the inside of my clam.

I gasp as she rubbed my clit and got a mouth full of water. My nipples were rock-hard again and my nerves were back on high alert. Then she touched the tip of her tongue against my now engorged clit. I nearly lost my balance and only the narrow space in the shower kept me from sinking to the floor. My hands were suddenly holding her head against my pussy as her tongue washed every crevasse of my inner and outer cunt lips. Of course, I was moaning and cooing as one thrill after another ravaged my mind and body. Then I dimly felt her fingers exploring my vagina and one of them slipped inside. Oh, My God! I was the only one who had ever poked a finger in THERE before.

Well, okay, a doctor or two had during an exam, but I was the only one to do it for fun. I always used two fingertips to masturbate and never further in than my fingernails. Sandy had her finger in me as far as it would go and was sliding a second one in when my cunt clamped them in place. I couldn't say a word. I couldn't hardly even breath. I was using both of my hands on my own tits, squeezing, and twisting them and my big nipples to new heights of pleasure I had never before reached. When she began sawing those fingers in and out my climax hit me, and I strained every fiber of mind, body, and soul as I reacted. To say I screamed is an understatement. I was reduced to tears as the after shocks kept my pussy convulsing and not aware when Sandy turned off the shower water.

"Come hard, Karri?" She asked with a laugh as she helped me out of the shower.

"You have no idea." I mumbled just before I threw my arms around her and drew her into a tight embrace.

"I wish I did." Sandy relied as she smiled back sadly. "I lost my virginity last night."

"What? You bitch! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was going to today but never got the chance. You didn't expect me to call you last night to say I just got fucked, did you?" She said as she grabbed a towel and began drying herself.

I reached for one, too, as I asked, "So who did you fuck last night?"

"Danny Fielding."

I couldn't believe it and my wide-eyed look of astonishment showed it. He was our local preacher's son. I knew that Sandy was hot for him for months but thought she was too shy to do anything more than hold hands and kiss him. "What did you do? I mean, how did, no, I know how! Just tell me everything!" I said as I followed her out of the bath and into the kitchen.

"I think it was because of the plug." Sandy began as she reached the fridge and pulled out the last two wine coolers. "We were going to go to the late movie last night after church. You know, our first real date after graduation without a curfew. Well, after Bonnie walked in on me getting ready for church, we had time to talk and I told her I was hot for Danny and wanted to get myself ready for more than just kissing him. That's where the whole shaving thing started, and I ended up with this bald beaver and butt plug. I was wearing the plug when he picked me up for church thinking I could go to the bathroom there to take it out before going to the movies, Well, I kinda enjoyed having it in me so much that I changed my mind. It was supposed to be just my little secret, you know. So, when we got to the movie theater, what was playing was a gross war picture that neither one of us wanted to see. Then we decided to grab some beers and go out to the old lighthouse point and watch the stars. We stopped at Kettle's Store, got the beer, and went out to the point. After a beer I started feeling really hot and bothered, you know? Kissing turned into more than that and the next thing I knew I had my first real cock sliding over my bare pussy. I couldn't help it. I had to have his thing in me. I got on top of him, put it in and then felt it tearing something inside me. I had never in my life ever felt so full before. It only was painful for a second, but he got my cherry. Then, just like that, I felt him shooting his cum in me and it was over. He pulled out, got all embarrassed and shit, and left me high, wet, and begging for more. I was so angry I made him take me home! Told him I never wanted to see him or his pencil dick again, and I don't!"

"Pencil dick? Are you kidding?" This was a revelation. I had a general idea of what a male cock looked like, but I had never actually seen one before. That's not exactly true. I've babysat for enough little kids that I had seen more than one. They had all been attached to boys under three years old and all looked alike. It just never dawned on me that a grown cock could be different. I mean, aren't they all of a standard size and dimension?

"No, I'm not kidding." Sandy claimed. "I've walked in on Bonnie once when some guy was at our house and he was fucking her in our basement. I've even seen my mom giving dad a blow job. Danny's little thing was nowhere near as big as Dad's or Bonnie's lover."

"Wow! I just never thought about it." I admitted. "Pencil dick! That's a good one!"

"He's all yours if you want!" Sandy declared.

"No thanks. I'll just start off with the butt plug. Where is it?"

"In the shower, I think. I'll go get it. You find the Vaseline."

I had the cap off the Vaseline jar and was dabbing some of it around my asshole when Sandy reappeared holding the plug. I was starting to feel the excitement building again and my nipples were hardening as a result. "Should I lean over the counter?" I asked and spread my feet apart in anticipation.

"Let's go back outside." She said, "It's easier if you lay down."

Out on the patio I noticed that the afternoon sun had cast shadows over both recliners which made them cooler to use. I stretched out face down on one while Sandy pulled the second one closer and sat on it sideways facing me.

"I think you should be on your back and pull your knees up." She instructed and I quickly flipped myself over and pulled my feet back against my ass. That had me spread as wide as a broken-spine book and my clit was standing proud. Sandy had been coating the plug and then she surprised me. She suddenly bent over with her face in my crotch and sucked my clit into her mouth.

"Ooohhh, Sandy!" I cried as she nibbled on my raw flesh. "Ohh, God!" And then she had the tip of that cold metal knob of a plug pressing against my asshole. Her tongue began lightly pulling on my pussy lips while the pressure against my butt increased. Another suck against my clit sent my vagina into convulsing mode and suddenly I felt that plug slide past my anal ring. It was in and it didn't even hurt once! "Oh, oh, oh!" was all I could say. I was feeling full and acutely aware that there was something inside me that was strange. Sandy's face was still face-fucking my pussy and my fingers were wrapped in her short hair holding her in place. And she was right about feeling like electricity was coursing through her body, too. I felt it, especially when I tensed up my ass cheeks and closed my legs around her ears. Then some muscle inside me, one I never knew I had, tried to eject that plug just like pooping out a turd. Sandy's thumb held the plug half in, and my asshole actually pulled the plug back in place. Then it hit something else inside me and I started feeling contractions that had my head spinning and my toes curling. I don't think I actually passed out, but I do know I took a short break from reality while waves of pure bliss passed through my entire body, leaving me limp and gasping for air.

"Do you like my little plug now?" Sandy asked with a laugh as she laid down face-up on her recliner.

"Oh, yeah!" I answered as my fingers went exploring my pussy and began playing over the edge of the plug's jeweled holder. I was about to start masturbating for another round of pleasure when she suddenly sat up.

"You know, I'm hungry." She said, totally breaking my mood. "How about we go get a pizza?"

"A pizza? Where?"

"At PJ's! There's this totally doable guy working there. I heard he's Italian and Karen told me he's hung like a horse."

"Karen told you that. My ex-girlfriend Karen?" I asked as I put my legs together and tried to sit up.

"Yep! The Jackson High whore herself! She knows every dick in Gulftown!" Sandy replied and extended a hand to help me up.

Another quick run through the shower, this time without playing around, and a search for suitable clothing took all of twenty minutes. Another ten minutes was taken dealing with the 'just been fucked' condition of my hair and then we were ready to get into Sandy's old VW and head out. I had opted for a clean white t-shirt, my see-thru bra, some somewhat loose running shorts without any panties and a pair of flip-flops. I was still feeling wildly daring and checked myself out in the bathroom mirror to make sure I wasn't looking too brazen. Sandy had demanded I give back her butt plug, telling me to get my own via the internet, and was wearing it under her shorts. She did not put her bra back on either and her shirt was tight enough to tell the world at a glance that she was a girl.

PJ's pizza palace was only like four miles away and real quiet even for a Monday afternoon. In fact, so quiet that I thought the place was closed and someone forgot to lock the front door. The lights were on, but we couldn't see or hear anyone. We stood at the order station at one end of a long counter for a couple of minutes and waited. "Any body in here?" I finally called out.

An older man stuck his bald head around the back of a pizza oven and answered. "Be with you in a minute."

"Okey." I said and looked back at Sandy. "Please tell me that man is not your Italian Stallion."

"No way!" She emphatically replied with revulsion.

The old man slowly made his way toward us and stopped at the order station. "What can I do for you girls?"

"We want to order a pizza." I said.

"You want to eat it here?" He asked.

"Yes." Sandy answered and then asked hopefully, "Is Paul working?"

"No. Right now there is only me. He'll be in at five this evening." The old man said. "Now, what kind do you want?"

"I want peperoni and mushrooms." Sandy said looking at me.

"I was thinking Hawaiian." I said back at her.

"I could do one that s half and half." The old man offered. "What size do you want? Medium, large, or extra-large?"

I said extra-large and Sandy agreed, hesitated, then asked, "How do you know that Paul will be here at five?"

The old man grinned at her. "He's my son." The old man said, "If he's late, I'll box his ears and then he'll have to deal with his mother. What do you want to drink?"

Both Sandy and I laughed over that. "A pitcher of beer, please."

"Show me your id's first."

We both had anticipated that demand and had our driving licenses with us. He carefully looked at mine first and finally handed it back. "Legal by three days. Happy birthday." He said and then took Sandy's. Her eighteenth birthday had been last April, and he returned her license with the words, "Find yourselves a table and I'll bring your drinks right out."