Fireball Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty-five minutes later, having had our fill of both pizza and beer, we were heading out PJ's door with our left-over pizza in a carry-out box. We had learned a lot in that short time. I learned that I get drunk on beer whereas wine made me more horney than buzzed. Sandy learned that Paul, Pauly to both his father and mother, didn't have a girlfriend so where Karen the Whore got her information from was a mystery. Sandy had steadied me as we walked to her car and then drove us home. I fumbled at bit between carrying the pizza box and trying to put my key into the front door lock, but I finally open the door and we were back in the front room.

Almost immediately, I was confronted by the large box sitting on the old hassock and I stopped so abruptly that Sandy nearly bowled me over. "Hey, you know, we should open my present." I said, slightly slurring my words.

"Yeah. I was wondering what it is. Wait here and I find something to open it with." She said and went toward the kitchen.

I kind of sat down beside the hassock and instinctively put a hand to roll it about a little. It was like I was a little kid again. Sandy's return with one of our kitchen knives. A couple of quick cuts opened the top of the brown shipping box and revealed a white product box that had the picture of a pink unicorn and pink lettering that said, 'My Pink Pony" by Syban. We both looked at the top of that box in wonder and then Sandy gasped.

"Oh, My God! It's a fucking machine!" She nearly shouted.

I was still dumb founded. "Yeah, I can see that it's a machine. So what?"

'So what? Why you drunk bitch, it's a fucking machine! Your mother bought you a real fucking machine!" She insisted.

"What? No! My mother wouldn't do that!" I insisted even though I had a doubt suddenly growing in my brain.

"Well, lets take it out and see." She said and began ripping the cardboard with her hands. I reached for the knife and started cutting down the corners of first the shipping box and then the inner box. We peeled down three sides and Sandy kind of lifted enough of the clear plastic wrapped heavy pink thing that we could work the cardboard out from under it. In the process we slid the thing off of the hassock which sent the old stool shooting across the room. The plastic tore partially away and our hands quickly pulled off the rest of the covering.

And there it sat. It looked like a pink pony beer keg cut in half lengthwise and resting on the flat side with a tail like thin cable to attach the whole thing to an electrical outlet. There was also a pink colored rubber pad maybe six by eight inched sitting on top of what seemed to resemble a tiny saddle and there were two holes in the middle of the pad for some reason. The holes were only slightly separated, and I could see where some thing could be attached into either hole. There was a separate plastic package that Sandy opened and then held up to me. It was a black square control box with an on/off switch and a rotating knob trailing an electrical cord that looked like it was supposed to be connected to the half barrel. I made that connection and then managed to get the machine plugged into a wall outlet.

As I did that, Sandy grabbed up the loose plastic only to find another pouch containing two pink objects. "Ah ha! There they are." She said and tore open the pouch. She held up the objects to me, one in each hand. "These must be the dicks," She announced and handed one to me.

My thing sort of looked like her butt plug only not as thick and didn't have as thin a shaft to the handle. It didn't have any jeweled wide handle either and instead looked like it attached to the machine somehow. The one Sandy had looked more like what I thought a penis should look like and it evidently attached to the machine, too. Then she held that penis looking thing up to her lips to kiss it. "Don't do that." I said sharply, "We don't know how clean these things really are."

"You're right." She said and reached down to pull me to my feet. We were washing the things with dish soap when the telephone rang again. I knew it was Mom calling to tell me she was at her hotel. "I'm staying at the Scottsdale Conference Suites and I'll be here for three days. I don't know what room yet. Just call the hotel number and have the front desk connect you if you need me, okey, honey? Oh, did you open your present yet?"

"Yeah, Mom, just a few minutes ago. Ugh, you do know what's in it, don't you?"

"Baby, you're eighteen now." Mom said. "That means you are an adult and can make adult decisions. Believe me when I say that I would rather have you fucking that machine than some young idiot who will get you pregnant, break your heart and just run out on you."

"I understand, Mom. I just didn't expect you to feel that way."

"There's a whole lot about me you don't know, Kerri. Now, treat that machine as kind of a family gift. I'll going to use it when I get home just to see if it was worth the money. That's three days from now. I got to go now Sweety. They are calling me to the desk. I love you. I'll see you in three days! Bye."

"She knows!" I said to Sandy in utter disbelief as I ended the call.

Sandy stared at me with a big grin and started peeling off her shirt. "Three days! We've got three whole days with our own fucking machine." Her voice was muffled as her tight shirt passed over her head. "Let's get naked!"

"Hey! It's my present!" I said forcefully as I stripped my shorts off. "I want to fuck it first!"

And I did for the next three days, regardless of how sore my pussy and ass became.