Firehouse Slut

Story Info
A woman learns that her role is that of a slut.
4.9k words
29.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just before eight in the morning when the little blue Mazda Miata pulled into the carpark. It was a warm summer morning and as it had rained over night the air smelt fresh and clean. As the engine shut down the driver's door opened and a leg reached down to the tarmac carpark. Leather shoes vanished under the cuff of a pair of blue pants that seemed to flow around the leg. Standing up, Martica looked about and saw that none of the other Administration staff cars were there yet. As she bent to lock the Miata's door, the tight pants pulled over her rounded bottom. A leather belt cinched in her waist and pulled the yellow shirt she wore today tightly about her upper body and breasts. Standing up straight, Martica walked away from the car towards the white multistory building that housed a working firehouse and the administration offices.

The path from the carpark passed the tall trees that partially obscured the building from the street and traffic. Flowers bloomed in the summer sun and the odd bird sound could be heard in the breaks in traffic.

The glass front door was locked by Martica had a key and let herself in. She put her cell phone and bag at the reception desk and went into the kitchen to make a second cup of coffee. Martica had already had one but had found things easier to face at work some days after she had the second one.

The coffee brewed and Martica returned to her desk. Turning on the computer Martica began her duties checking messages and responding to emails from other workers.

Dan was the next to arrive and as he walked passed Martica he gave her a warm smile and chatted in greeting. Martica smiled at Dan's jokes and comments and could feel his eyes as they caressed her. It made her a little uncomfortable but the moment passed as Dan went to his office to start the day.

Bob was the next to arrive and as he leant against the counter, Bob too leant forward to make small talk. While Bob chatted he slipped in a couple of barely disguised flirty comments. Again Martica smiled and chatted back. All the while wishing Bob would move on so she could enjoy her coffee in peace before it went cold.

It was not to be as Mike arrived just as Bob left to go to an appointment, telling Martica as her left that Tracey had called in sick, again. They laughed about that and Martica was still smiling widely when Mike walked up.

"I am glad to see you are happy to see me." Mike smirked. While Dan and Bob were in the white shirts and black trousers that made up the uniform of the fire station's office employees, Mike wore dark blue, slightly stained shirt and pants. Mike, was one of the station mechanics and had helped Martica out with a couple of special jobs around her home. He always found excuses to come into the office and talk to Martica as she flicked her brown hair from her blue eyes and flirted back. Martica found Mike's easy nature comfortable and enjoyed flirting with him.

The phone rang bringing their flirting to an end and Mike walked off leaving Martica to deal with the call. Ten minutes later she ended the conversation and hung up on the caller who was asking about needing an inspection but did not know the address for permit number for the inspection. It was going to be one of those days Martica thought as she sipped her coffee.

Looking up, Martica saw that it was a little after 9am. The Chief was due any minute. Martica slipped her chair back and walked past the offices of Dan and Bob and through to the toilet. Relieving herself, Martica adjusted her uniform and checked her makeup in the mirror.

As she walked back to the reception desk, Martica passed the Chief's door. He had arrived and had noticed her as she walked past his door. "Martica, can you come in here please." He said jovially. As a boss Martica liked the Chief. He had helped her keep her job when there were cutbacks and she liked that he would listen to her when it came to suggestions relating to the office. Mind you, it was not that Martica didn't do a good job. So much so the Chief had promised to return her full time status as soon as possible.

"Hi Chief, how are you?" Martica asked friendly.

"Well to be honest," The Chief began. "I am feeling a little distracted and tense this morning."

The older man winked up at her and Martica thought to herself again how it was going to be one of those days. She stepped into the room and closed the door. The Chief called Dan and told him to answer the phones for a while and then looked up at the slim woman standing before him. Martica moved forward, not totally happy with this aspect of her job but she knew her future depended on the Chief and he wasn't a bad person, even if he did expect her to be grateful like right now/

Martica slipped around his desk as he swivelled the office chair to face her. Slowly, Martica dropped to her knees and bowed her head. It wasn't the first time she had performed this way. Thoughts of the first time still filled her head and would bring tears to her eyes when she was alone.

Hands slowly reached for the Chief's belt, first loosening then unhooking it completely. Behind the button that secured his pant's at the waist. Martica undid the button slipping it through the hole and making it easier for the zipper to be lowered. Delicate hands slid into the Chief's pants and into his white cotton underwear. Feeling his cock grow as she touched it, Martica drew it clear of his clothes and lowered her head to the crotch of her boss.

Bending forward she could smell him. Slightly musky. Slightly stale. Slowly she lowered closer until her lips touched the tip of his cock. Swollen and appropriately shaped somewhat like a fireman's helmet, the tip was slightly wrinkled but felt velvety to the Martica's delicate lips. Lips that parted and allowed Martica to exhale as she lowered her mouth over the shaft and helmet, deeper until she felt the tip touch the back of her mouth. Only then did she close her lips around the shaft and creating a seal, she sucked hard as she drew her head back along the length of the cock.

Soon Martica fell into the right rhythm to bring the old man pleasure and he started to moan. Each time he did Martica would try and take him deeper. Suck him harder. Caress his balls. Lipstick smeared a little on the shaft of flesh and drool built up around the seal between male flesh and the lips that caressed it.

The phone rang. Still being sucked the Chief answered it. "Hello."

"Oh hi, no I am not busy. Yes she is. I know, I have encouraged that too." Martica could only hear one side of the call but it sounded like they were talking about her. Martica flushed and tried to focus on the task at hand and ignore the call. It worked because she had not noticed as he hung up. The only awareness was for the act of sucking on the cock in her mouth like she had been taught to do.

The first time had been unpleasant. Martica was terrified she was about to lose her job and was sitting on the other side of the desk she now knelt behind and waiting to be told she was no longer needed. Stunned was an understatement when the Chief had given her a choice. Leave and be unemployed or stay on part time. There was a catch that took away her relief. If she stayed she had to do what she was told obeying the instructions of her superiors to the letter. Well sure she could do that she thought. Then she learned what he meant as he ordered her to suck his cock for the first time.

The feel of a heavy hand on the back of her head gripping her fine brown hair brought Martica back to the present just in time to clamp her lips tight and draw back to seal her lips just behind the head as the cock erupted into her mouth and coated her tongue and teeth with the sticky, slightly watery, cum that spurt from the cock. Once. Twice. A third. Then a slow dribble of cum oozed from the now shrinking cock. Martica looked up into his eyes. She waited. The cum trying to slide down her throat. He nodded and she swallowed sucking at the now soft cock, cleaning it as she evacuated the ejaculate from her mouth and down into her stomach.

He patted her head. "Good girl."

With that she was dismissed and she returned to her desk, telling Dan she was back. Dan nodded and smiled knowingly back at her. Before he could say anything she moved away, hoping to get to the coffee that had been cooling on her desk and to use it to rinse the taste of the Chief's cum from her mouth.

The morning went on fairly normally. The guys came and went. Visiting her. Flirting. Teasing. Mike came up behind her as she was getting a folder from the top shelf of the stationary cupboard and grabbed her breast. Squeezing tight he pulled her back against him and she looked at his hand. Thankfully it was clean. More than once he had molested her similarly leaving a hand shaped oil stain on her work shirt right over the breast he had groped.

Mike told her to come with him. Obediently she obeyed. Martica had learned that Mike was someone it paid to obey. He lead her out into the garage. Typical of a garage, there was a pick up with the engine bay open and parts removed. Tools hung from the wall and lined the tops of the various tool boxes and benches. Benches that were dirty from years of oily parts being serviced on them. Martica shuddered. The huge bay doors were open but it was not the weather which was warm that made her shudder. It was memories of the garage that did it.

Mike had always been interested in Martica and had admired her ass and breast as she worked for some time. After Martica became part time Mike learned of the conditions of her appointment and had her come to the garage and strip naked. He laid her back on the cold steel bench and hand played with her body using some of the tools of his profession.

Her nipples had felt the slightly serrated surface of a pair of pliers grip them gently but firmly. She had has oily fingers rub her body. She had felt a thick handle pushed into her sex, no into her cunt. She had to call it that now. Mike always so nice about it. Flirting. Telling her how sexy she was as he made her dirty outside and in. Mike had even made her suck a hammer handle before she sucked his cock.

Returning to this place she wondered what he had in mind.

"Strip beautiful. You know you want to show me your body." Lowering her chin she stripped. Face flushed red. The shirt went first, the belted trousers clinging to the last second before she tugged the yellow top free and bared her breasts to the mechanic. Glancing at him, Martica saw the lust. She knew he had wanted her and now it transpired he could fill his every desire and she couldn't say no.

Martica had once. To one of the board of directors the Chief had let in on the arrangement. He told the Chief and the Chief had arranged a reminder of her place. He had organised for her to be bound naked in the reception area after everyone had gone. He then spanked her. The beating was not gentle or playful It had hurt and brought cries and tears to her eyes. Martica had been beaten by the Chief while the board member watched. Once the Chief thought she had learned the lesson she was given another opportunity to please the director.

He left the office a happy man and Martica had gone home with a cunt full of cum dribbling out on the car seat as every bump in the road jarred her abused body.

No Martica learned her lesson, not that it stopped her from being punished from time to time for some misbehavior real or imagined.

Martica was soon naked before Mike. He caressed her. Pinched her nipples until they were tender and hard. Then he took turns sucking one and pinching the other. Occasionally a finger would brush the point between the naked woman's legs.

Martica looked towards the open bay doors, fearful someone would see her naked being devoured by the mechanic. Fingers delved into the folds of skin that protected her cunt. Touching her clit, Martica felt a shock which made her legs feel weak. Only Mike's arm around her waist and fingers at her cunt kept her from collapsing.

Mike was hard and eager but he knew sometimes it was worth encouraging Martica to feel sexually stimulated before he took his pleasure. He did like her and liked to imagine she was willingly coming to him as his lover not just as the firehouse slut.

Mike felt her tremble and respond. He felt the beginnings of moisture between the legs of the naked slut.

Soon she was kissing him and pulling him tight against her naked body. He stepped back and turned her pushing Martica gently over the metal bench. Hot skin, wet from being licked and sucked rubbed against the cold dirty metal and sent a chill through the nipple and right to the wet cunt.

Martica felt a hand on the small of her back and heard the sound of a zipper. Mike had freed his cock and was stroking it as he looked at the long desired ass of the naked slut. He reached into a small open container beside Martica's head and she shifted to try and focus her eyes on it. Grease. Red, lubricating grease. Martica tried to rise and went to say something but it was stopped before she could protest by a warning slap on her ass.

Martica shuddered as she pictured what Mike was going to do. What Mike was doing. He had rubbed some on his cock. The rest he rubbed between the cheeks. Martica was wet enough that her cunt would not have needed lubricant. But it was not the woman's cunt Mike coated in red grease. A finger worked some of it into her which made her clench against the thought of the grease being pushed into her tight anus.

Mike stepped close and the head of his cock butted the wrinkled brown orifice which with its coat of slippery grease offered only the resistance of the tense muscle. Surprisingly the grease made it easier for Mike to slide into her tight hole. It wasn't comfortable and Martica worried what it would do to her but it did make the cock moving in and out of her easier to take.

Mike grunted and pushed Martica hard against the metal bench. The top dug into her upper thighs. The surface dirt abraded her breasts and the dirt transferred from the metal to Martica's breasts and stomach as she grunted with each thrust. Anal sex was nothing new to her now as she accepted her place.

Mike groaned and bucked for five minutes knocking Martica's breath out as he felt like he pushed deeper into her bowels.

One last grunt and Mike filled her ass with white cream that mixed with the red grease in her bowels. He bowel clenched reacting to the grease making her groan. A groan mike took as pleasure when really it was from the discomfort of having the grease pumped deep into her ass by his cock.

Released Mike escorted Martica to his workshop shower and used the gritty hand cleaner to help her clean her breasts and stomach. While cleaning, Martica felt the gritty material scratching her flesh but was distracted by the cramping in her bowel She had to relieve herself and pushed past him dripping wet and locked herself in the toilet cubical. Going to the toilet helped relieve the cramp and let Martica see the mark across her thigh like she had been caned and the red abrasions to breast and stomach from the bench and the cleaning that caused he flesh to sting.

Relieved of the cramping she timidly returned to the shower and allowed the water to clean her. Mike, she dimly noticed, had left the shower. Drying she slipped back into her pants and shirt. Coming out Mike smiled and asked if she was okay. Martica nodded and left the workshop to return to her desk.

Lunch time offered no respite as lunch was spent on the top floor. The three inspectors and their supervisor were being rewarded for their perfect attendance over the past month. The reward the Chief arranged, Martica kneeling naked on the floor surrounded by the four men as they stroked their cocks. One after another they would make her suck them. Not long enough to cum. No they wanted to stretch it out. They would grab her and drag her to their cock. Then shove her to the next guy. Her knees quickly became sore from the carpet. Not as sore as her jaw and scalp though. Hands would drag her by her hair. Hair so fine some would break off in their grip. Cock after cock like some perverted game of russian roulette entered her mouth, her mouth dragged back and forth for a while then she would be pushed off gasping.

Lunch was coming to an end and her belly grumbled but that was a minor discomfort as one after the other the four men forced their cocks down her throat and came. Martica's gagging and struggling only exciting the remaining men until it was their turn. The last, pulled out of her throat at the last minute and shot his cum onto her face the sticky stuff hitting her eye, nose and cheek.

Martica was left as the four men slapped each other backs and commented on how she had cried as they filled her throat starving her lungs of air. Martica without thinking wiped the cum from her face smearing it with her finger and licked her finger clean. Only after she had wiped the cum from her eye did it penetrate her mind that she was kneeling naked alone licking the cum up. Martica struggled to her feet and slipped her clothes back on and went to the bathroom on that floor and washed the cum from her eye and tried to clear her vision. Bending to the tap she swallowed some of the cold water, Martica tried to sooth her sore throat.

Once more dressed for work, Martica returned to her desk.

During the afternoon Martica has sucked off the Chief again, had posed for Bob to take some pictures of her which she hated doing. Bob had started a website and would put pictures of her online posing with fire equipment and even with firefighters in compromising positions.

Almost the end of the day and only Dan had not taken advantage of her situation as the firehouse slut. That was about to change. Dan had been a sweet guy though Martica had not fully trusted him when she first started doing administrative duties.

The Chief had gone home. Bob had gone to the gym to work out. With thirty minutes to go Martica had started to think Dan was not going to do anything when he surprised her, startling her. "Strip!"

Martica stood and went to leave the reception.

"I didn't say leave your desk. I said strip." Martica glanced nervously at the door. Sure not many people come in. Especially late afternoon but it does happen. Slowly, jerkily, Martica undressed again. Constantly looking from Dan to the door and back. Dan just smiled and returned to his desk after telling her to get back to work.

Red faced, Martica tried to pretend she was not sitting there naked when the door opened and in walked a tall man in overalls and a once white t-shirt. He walked towards the counter and went to ask a question but it died before it left his mouth which just hung open in surprise. Martica glowed red as she tried to act like it was normal she be working naked and find out what the tradesman wanted. In return she got no sense from the stranger as he took in the swell of her breasts and the way her flesh curved around her body.

Dan came out and seemed to know the tradesman. They talked together. Talked about Martica. Talked about her body. Martica, crimson from head to toe tried to tune out the discussion. Martica failed when she heard Dan say $100 cash. Her head snapped around and as the guy took out his wallet. "And she will do anything?" He asked still sceptical.

Dan reassured him and had Martica stand and play with her cunt as a demonstration. He ordered her to beg the tradesman to fuck her. Had her ask is her would like to touch her breast. Without looking at Donny he handed him $100 and reached for Martica's breasts. Calloused rough hands enveloped Martica's breasts and fondled them rather roughly. Dan gestured to Martica to take the guy upstair and she did leading him to the conference room.

12