Firehouse Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martica helped the man who just bought her body like a whore as he stripped off his boots and coveralls. She lifted the shirt over his head and then dropped to her knees as she tugged down his black brief. Stunned she looked at his cock. It was the largest she had seen and she trembled. He saw. "Yes it has that effect on women." He laughed. Closing her eyes she opened her mouth and tried to envelop the two inch thick cock. It made her lips pull tight over her teeth as she managed to get the head and first inch or so of the rock hard cock. Towering above her, the man smiled wickedly.

"Swallow it or I will force it down slut." He threatened and Martica did try gagging but she couldn't do it. Even when he gripped her head and tried to batter his way in her throat would not, could no open to the monster cock.

Frustrated he pulled away and pulled her to her feet. He slobbered over her face with wet kisses and licks. As he did he pulled her until her bottom touched the cool varnished table top. He shoved her back and in shock she fell thick strong hand grabbing her ankle as her legs came up. He pulled them up and out, spreading her legs.

"Well he said you were a slut. Tell me you want my cock in you. Beg for me to stretch you until you tear." Martica shuddered. She was already afraid the monster would do just that to her. Not that she had not been stretched to the limit before but she was sure this would be not only forcing her muscles to stretch but would batter her until he filled her with his cum.

Not for the first time since this had all begun was she thankful that surgery had meant it was impossible for her to get pregnant.

Swallowing she started to beg. "Oh god please, I need it. Please. Fuck that monster into me. Make me bleed."

It didn't take any more than that for the big man to drive his huge cock into her. She screamed. Loud enough to actually worry Donny who came up the stairs and called out if everything was okay. "Yeah man." The tradesman grunted. "She just was introduced to my cock." Martica could only cry and scream and grunt. At one point she stopped screaming and then felt a slap. "No you don't. No passing out slut."

She didn't pass out but the scream became a painful sob. She had never felt so full of cock.

How long he took, Martica couldn't tell losing the concept of time. Martica remembered later only the pain and the man collapsing on her as he flooded her cunt. Martica felt hands lift her and saw it was Donny. He carried her down stairs like she was a child. In the locker room he helped her clean up and then he lay her on the bench. Spreading her legs he tenderly examined her cunt. Red swollen lips parted to reveal an inflamed cunt. No blood was evident so despite her hears the man had not tore her and damaged her.

Dan opened a locker and took out some cold cream and coated the heated sore flesh. A shiver was the only response from Martica as another man touched her sex. How many? How many?

Dan helped Martica dress then called Mike. Together they locked up and then escorted Martica to her Miata. Putting Martica in the passenger seat, Mike took the wheel while Donny started his own car. The two vehicles left the car and drove back to Martica's. Mike knew the way having been there before both before and after Martica became the firehouse slut.

Soon they were at the woman's house and they used their copy of her door key to let themselves in. They helped her upstairs. Undressed her and were going to leave when the sight on her naked and totally complaint like a sex doll to how they moved her caused their cocks to swell. Both undresses and joined her on the bed. Not insensitive, they left her cunt alone.

They shifted her to all fours and knelt with her. Mike near her head and Dan behind her. Mike pulled her head up and fed her his cock. Donny spread her ass and filled her just as Mike had earlier that day.

They rocked her back and forth between them and were surprised when she started to move on her own. The two men held still and allowed the slut to rock at her own pace fucking both mouth and ass on their cocks.

Martica was dazed. It was automatic. A cock was in her mouth, another in her ass and she subconsciously obeys what she knew was what a slut should do. She fucked them, grateful that they had left her tender abused cunt alone.

Dan grunted cumming first into her tight rear end. His orgasm triggering an orgasm from the woman who was trying to drive both to cumming in her. Mike soon filled her mouth and all three collapsed. Both cocks softened in the holes they had recently coated with cum and eventually slipped out.

Dan looked at his watch. He had to get home to his wife and kids. Mike cuddled the abused slave for that is what Martica was. A slave. He held her and nuzzled her until she fell asleep. Mike too slept.

The next morning Martica rose and naked as per her instructions made breakfast. She had been surprised to find Mike in her bed when she woke and she had slipped out of bed without disturbing him.

Food cooked, bacon and eggs, Mike came down woken by the hunger of missing dinner.

They ate and chatted. Time came to dress for work and Mike put back on his clothes from the day before while Martica slipped into fresh underwear and a button down shirt. Since she was made part time the Chief had decided to allow skirts and Mike told her to wear one today.

Mike had Martica suck his cock before they left for work,

As Martica made her coffee the Chief entered. Dan had told him about the tradesman and the Chief gave her the $100 the man had paid Dan. He kissed her. He gripped her ass and lifted her by her ass cheeks. Martica yielded. Where before there had still been some part of her that resisted her new role, now that resistance was gone. The abuse had changed her. Mike and Dan's tender care had changed her. Martica had gone from reluctant slave to willing firehouse slut.

She let the Chief undress her and eagerly kissed and caressed him. She willingly slipped to her knees and sucked him into her throat while he reassured her that no one would sell her again. Sure she would be shared. The office staff. The prevention inspectors. The firefighters. The board of directors. All would try out the slut and fuck her to orgasm. Their orgasm usually but sometimes even her own. Sometimes she came more than once.

Eventually Martica was returned to full time slut status and paid for working five days a week. Most of that time she worked naked. When someone came to the counter, Dan would answer the inquiry, Martica having been moved to an office with a couch for the comfort of the men and their slut.

Martica finally had become the Firehouse Slut.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dress Code Violation A pervy principal punishes a pretty pupil during detention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 01 Mother forced to perform sexual acts on her son's bully.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The First Steps in Being an Owned Slut Pt. 01 i am trained to be a submissive without realising that i was.in BDSM
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories