Fireside Fling

Story Info
An evening by the fire takes an interesting turn.
2.7k words
4.66
14.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dangerfyeld
Dangerfyeld
24 Followers

Rain hammered mercilessly off the windows while the wind howled in anger as if the ability of the small cottage to still be standing was an affront to it. The fire fluttered each time there was a sizeable gust but settled down as soon as it passed. The slow hiss and occasional crack from the hearth acted as a kind of supporting section to the natural orchestra that played outside.

The cottage was surprisingly well insulated and the heat that filled the small living room was that wondrous kind that made eyelids feel heavy. As if the air itself was welcoming blanket that wrapped around every inch of you. The feeling was only reinforced by the wine that filled the large crystal glasses that she and I held.

"Tell me about the wine again?" she asked, her words half murmured through a dozy haze.

"It's Amarone, from Valpolicella. Dark and earthy, with notes of dark chocolate, plums, raisins and oak. This deliciously intense wine has a smooth richness that coats the mouth wonderfully before ebbing away into a luxurious finish."

"How do you come up with this stuff?"

"Back of the bottle tends to be a good start."

An elbow playfully pushed back against my ribs as I chuckled. I was propped up against the corner of the couch with one leg out in front of me, the other hanging off the side as she sat in between them, her back against my chest. I kissed the top of her head before taking a sip of the wine. One of my favourites and had been for years and dangerously easy to drink given its power. However for a night like this it seemed perfect to me. Indeed any night with her presented a wonderful opportunity to raid my "cellar". Good wine had become a thing I hoarded but never drank. Those around me either wouldn't appreciate it, or as harsh as it may sound in my eyes they didn't warrant opening anything special.

With her though it was different. She knew nothing of wine, yet always had this warm smile whenever I'd get carried away discussing it. Listening intently and occasionally asking a question. She seemed to relish my passions, even when they weren't her own and encouraged me to explore them. She had seen far more of me than anyone else had and supported all of it.

Something clattered against the window and she jumped in fright. Instantaneously my arm tightened protectively around her and I sat up straight as me eyes locked on the window.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, her free hand gripping my forearm.

"A stick or small stone tossed about by the wind. Nothing to worry about."

I felt her relax as she settled down again, wiggling her hips slightly as she got comfy. I looked down at her, following her hair down across her shoulder to her collarbone, and from there my gaze dropped to the start of her cleavage visible at the top of her shirt. My eyes instantly shot back up as it hadn't been my intention but now there was a heat within me that was vastly different to that which filled the room.

She let her head fall to the side for a moment and exposed her neck. I fought the instant urge to bury my face in it. I adore her neck, there was something so intensely feminine about it that was so alluring to me. My mind rapidly flashed a series of images and I let out a very low growl in response. An involuntary action that often passed unnoticed by me, but not by her. She cocked her head to look at me and I stared ahead as I tried to pretend nothing had happened. I brought my glass up to take a sip but before I could she reached her hand up and pressed her fingertips against my hand. She then moved them to my jaw and turned my head towards hers as she craned her head up to kiss me.

It was soft and delicate, at first. Without looking I reached around and placed my glass on the coffee table beside me and soon had done the same with hers. My right hand gently cradled her cheek so she couldn't turn away, not that she wanted to. My left grasped her thigh tightly. Her own hands ran up my thighs and as she lifted herself up she felt them tense and flex. The power contained in each had been amply demonstrated in a variety of ways and the thought of each made her pulse quicken. Then she felt my fingers grip her thigh more tightly which in turn made her grip my thighs more tightly.

Those initial soft kisses were long over now and were replaced with a passion that she flared all too easily within me. My clothes felt almost restricting, my skin felt like it was on fire and all I wanted was to feel as much of her against me as I could. I moved my left hand round and then dragged it slowly up the inside of her thigh before bringing it to rest between her legs. My lips broke from her and I stared deep into her eyes, pausing just for a moment. My left hand then moved up, unbuckling her belt and opening up her jeans. I maintained eye contact as my hand slowly slid inside, the heat from her thighs made my mouth go dry.

The delicate feel of the soft fabric of her panties was pleasing too touch as I ran my fingers slowly up and down her pussy. Teasing her, my hand still against the now flushed cheek, making her keep eye contact. I started to move my hand with more intent and her eyelids fluttered for a second. There, that was what I wanted. That momentary surrender to the pleasurable sensations that I now so desperately wanted to give her. Part of me wanted to tease her more but I couldn't help myself. My hand moved up a fraction and then inside her panties. The heat, the wetness, an intoxicating concoction that made me ache for her. My hand moved from her cheek to the top of her sternum, my fingers splayed out across her collarbone, my thumb and forefinger spread around her neck. I could feel her pulse through my fingers, a rhythm fast enough to dance to.

I let my fingertips wander, gently delving into every fold as if I didn't know her body as well as my own. My thumb slowly circling her clit as I now moved a finger carefully up and down between her lips. I could feel her relax, I could feel the tension melting from her gorgeous body and as she let her head fall back I saw my chance. I lightly bit her neck as I gently slid a finger inside her. The moan that escaped her lips at the delicious contrast in sensations washed over me and I relished every moment.

I settled into a slow but steady rhythm, content to let things build slowly, for now at least. Hearing those soft moans and occasional whimpers was simply feeding and stoking the already raging fires within me. I lightly pressed my lips against her flushed skin time after time. The smell of her skin, the taste, the very feel of her, every facet of her right then, in that moment, was pushing me closer and closer to my own breaking point.

The feeling of want had passed long ago and had been forgotten. Now I needed her. She was mine. I was going to repay that a thousand-fold and on every occasion she'd let me. Now in my mind there was nothing more than me giving her everything she was due and I wished to give her so much more.

When I felt she was ready I curled another finger up and let it rest against her. A question had been asked and as she lifted her hips slightly and pressed them forward the answer was given. My finger slid in to join the first, caressing and working her g-spot as the palm of my hand rubbed her clit. She started to grind her hips against my hand now. Her breathing changed, the feel of her body has changed too. Signs I knew from experience that meant only one thing. Signs that were impossible to ignore.

I simply continued what I was doing, no more, no less. To change anything now might throw things out of sync. I let her hips dictate anything beyond what I was already doing. I watched her chest rise and fall rapidly. The buttons of her shirt seemed to strain against the eyelets with each breath. Her fingers dug into my thighs now and though I had no wish to try I was certain I wouldn't be able to move. Her small hands and delicate fingers gave no indication of the strength they could bring to bear.

I could feel her getting close and put bluntly at this point I needed her to cum. I wanted her to cum more than I wanted to cum. To feel it, to see it, to get lost in that moment with her. Her fingers now dug into my legs to such an extent I fully expected her to tear through the denim. I was torn between wanting to draw out that moment at the precipice's edge and to have her cum. As if at that point it was even a choice, I had long known which I wanted.

With a final cry of ecstasy her back arched and she clenched my fingers hard as she bucked against my hand. Her body writhed and quivered as I held her tightly to me. Only as her breathing started to steady did my mind recognise the room was still there. For the first time since we had begun I heard the sound of the fire again. The patter of the rain on the window reached my ears and the wind could then be heard over that. It all disappeared in an instant though when I heard her say my name.

"Yes?" I replied softly.

"Kiss me."

I needed no encouragement, nor to be asked twice. Our lips met and in an instant I was back in that cocoon with her. As if my senses were heightened and attuned to respond to her. I managed to slip out from behind her, my hands dropping to her waist as I moved her back slightly to rest against the cushions on the couch. I moved slightly and wrapped my arms underneath her legs. Using them as a rest for her as I lifted her hips and pulled her jeans down and let them drop to the floor between us. I couldn't help myself as I lightly tickled her foot through her thick sock. I felt her scrunch up her toes as she twitched her ankle to get me to stop. Her soft giggle made me smile warmly as I then kissed her calf. Letting her ankle rest against my shoulder as I ran my hands teasingly up and down her soft skin.

My lips moved from one leg to the other as every so often I'd pause to look into her eyes as she watched me. She shot me a cheeky smile as she reached across for her wine glass before sitting back, then with a wave of her hand signalled for me to continue. I chuckled before resuming my achingly slow advance up her legs. Anywhere my lips couldn't reach my hands did. I wanted to feel every inch of her and I took careful note of what action caused each sound. Seeking to not only recreate it but to push slightly further, to enhance that initial experience and push her further. Her back arched as I lightly bit the inside of her thigh. Just enough pressure to have it act in stark, delicious contrast to my soft lips.

I timed my breathing so as I moved my head up she'd feel the heat of my breath through her panties as I moved to her opposite hip. Letting my lips move teasingly along the delicate band to the other hip and then as I gripped her thighs and squeezed them I moved down. Kissing lightly through the thin fabric. Running my tongue lightly up and down her pussy, so close and yet just not quite there. I let that frustration build, looking up occasionally to read her face and marvel at the pure beauty of her as she surrendered to the feelings she was experiencing.

I adjusted my grip as I extended my hand and using my fingers delicately hooked the tips into the side of her panties and peeled them to the side. I had to pause for a moment. It didn't matter how often I saw her naked, but each time I did my breath caught as my pulse jumped. I could only stop for so long before I had to taste her. Running my tongue in a long, slow fashion all the way up her pussy before deftly circling her clit. Her heel pressed into my back as a hand gripped my hair. Using my fingers I carefully spread her lips as I let my tongue roam freely. Every so often sucking lightly on her lips for that added sensation. Taking my time to both extend the moment and also to prolong the feelings both her and I felt.

Eventually I gently started to slide a finger insider her, careful to respond to her body as I did so. Her thighs squeezing and relaxing for those first few moments as I curled the tip up against her g-spot. My lips now finding her clit again, lightly sucking on it as I moved my head from side to side. Settling into a steady rhythm as I let her start to grind her hips against my face. Moving my tongue down I ran it around my fingers to savour her before moving back to her clit. I've no idea how long we were like that before I slid a second finger into join the first. Both feeling as well as hearing her reaction. Feeling my head locked tightly between her soft thighs. My fingertips digging in slightly as I squeezed one, every so often noticing they moved involuntarily in reaction to how much I was enjoying what I was doing.

Her breathing had quickened and become more shallow. I could feel this tension starting to build so rapidly throughout her body. Watching her back arch as she ground her hips into me, her grip on my hair tightening as she dug her heel deeper into my back. There was no rush to this, no hurried moment to arrive at, just maintaining that steady pace and letting it all build and build. To hurry would be to spoil it. Her chest rose and fell rapidly until in one sudden movement she bucked, pressing her hips hard against me and gripped my head tightly with her thighs, pulling back hard on my hair as she cried out in unbridled ecstasy. Time stopped until her legs relaxed and fell against my shoulders. Her breathing was still rapid and shallow but from her body language she seemed exhausted.

I carefully set her back down as I moved out from my crouched position. Noting for the first time how phenomenally hot my back felt from being so close to the fire for so long. Absent-mindedly I ran my hand through my beard and realised it was soaked, not that I was surprised. Scooping her up in my arms I sat back down in my original position. Pulling the blanket from the back of the sofa and covering us both as I started to stroke her hair as her head rested against my chest.

The shrieking of the wind had ceased, the rain having changed to light drizzle. I carefully removed the wine glass from her tight grasp and set it on the floor.

"Thank you."

Her words were soft and from the sound of it, it took great effort to say them. My response was to kiss the top of her head and lie back. There was nothing that needed done just now and I was more than content to let her stay where she was for as long as she wanted.

Dangerfyeld
Dangerfyeld
24 Followers