Fireworks with an Incubus

Story Info
On Halloween night, an incubus and a virgin make fireworks.
4.1k words
4.32
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

The names, characters, places and events in this book are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. All characters are over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

***

Nobody saw the new shadow perched up on the roof of the One SeaGate tower by the Maumee River, Toledo. Who looks up at roofs unless they have to? Especially roofs over four hundred feet above the sidewalk. So one more shadow high on the left tower of the roughly H-shaped skyscraper escaped notice.

The shade crouched in its eyrie, perfectly still, for several days waiting for the right time to come around. Rain, cold, and the fall sunshine were all one to it. The shadow blended in perfectly, its blackness taken as a trick of the light by the few people below who noticed it. However, those who did quickened their pace and hurried past and were glad to get safely indoors. The only sign of life were its glittering crimson eyes like two chips of living flame.

Then Halloween's night fell over the city. At six thirty that evening, a shiver ran through the shade's body and it subtly flexed its wings. It peered down from its lair high on the corner above N Summit Street. Light was failing but the creature had excellent night vision and darkness was as nothing to it. Its time of waiting was nearly over.

As the shadow shifted position up above, Giselle Linney was hurrying along the river bank walk. As usual, she was running late. She was supposed to be meeting her friend, Katia, at a nearby coffee bar, grab a specialty spicy pumpkin latte and catch up on the gossip before they'd call a cab to the Maumee River Halloween fireworks display which was being held in the International Park on the other side of the river. Giselle worked nearby as a receptionist for a news corporation and as it was a dry, if cool, evening she thought she'd walk over.

Giselle took a few glances as she hurried along. She'd changed into fancy dress in the office restrooms and now wore a sexy witch costume that showed off her body to perfection. The getup was in black and purple, fairly low-cut which showed off her B-cup boobs delightfully, especially as she wore a lacy push-up bra beneath. The dress was nipped in at the waist with a ragged hem which came to her lower thighs. Sexy but not slutty. Over her legs, fishnet stockings and ankle boots completed her outfit. She carried a black purse. All the same, she was glad she was wearing make-up which sort of concealed her identity. Her face was now a contrast in white with vivid scarlet lips suggestive of blood and darkened eyes.

She wondered if Jamie Chu would be at the fireworks. She'd dropped him several hints that she'd like it if he was there but he'd been a bit non-committal. Men! How dumb could he be to miss all the subtle, flirtatious hints and clues she gave him? Did she have to spell it out to him? Dressed as a witch, she grinned at her little pun. Well, if he was there she'd cast a love-spell on him -- and then snog his face off. As she quickly walked along, she felt herself getting a little moist down there.

She'd had a few boyfriends but nothing special and nobody long lasting. At eighteen, she was still a virgin and she wondered what it would be like to finally do it. To do it with a young man and not just with her fingers. Not that she intended giving it up tonight after the fireworks party -- no way -- not even with Jamie. But if he showed interest in her and was a good man, who he seemed to be, and treated her right then who knows what might happen? She smiled to herself. But tonight she intended to just meet up with Katia at the coffee shop, enjoy the show with her friends, and come home with Katia afterwards.

The river bank was tree lined and beneath the trees was quite dark. An older man dressed in a smart business suit nodded at Giselle as she passed by.

"Going to the fireworks? Have a good evening," he wished her with a smile, and she thanked him.

Despite the darkness and the lack of people on the sidewalk, she felt safe in this part of the city right next to the One SeaGate's solid bulk. Deep in her own thoughts, she did not notice the soft sweep of bat wings behind her. But she felt strong talons gripping her shoulders.

"What?" she called out in alarm.

An instant later, her feet left the ground. She was shocked, stunned. What was happening? She rose one, two feet up in the air before she thought to scream for help. She opened her mouth and drew in breath but then a hand clamped over her mouth. The palm was black but the blackness of the voids between the stars on a moonless night. The skin felt like leather and smelled of coal with a hint of sulfur. She tried to bite but it was like biting stone for all the good it did.

She looked down and saw that she was now a dozen feet or more in the air and rapidly rising. If she fell now, she could be badly hurt. Wildly, she looked around, twisting her neck, trying to see what had gotten her and in her fright she dropped her purse. In the darkness, she could not see much but she made out a pair of bat wings, lightless against the steel and glass of One SeaGate. It felt like her shoulders were grasped by taloned feet while the man in the flying suit or giant bat or strange creature or whatever it was flew hunched over with one hand clamped over her mouth. The figure was all in black.

Now she was about a quarter of the way up the side of One SeaGate and she stopped struggling knowing that if she was released now, she would fall to her death. But her heart-rate was so fast and her eyes were dilated with fear. What was happening to her -- and what was going to happen?

Its wings nearly silent, the being flew up the side of One SeaGate and she watched as the lights of Toledo spread out around her. The Maumee River was a ribbon of darkness except for a few boats moving downriver. On this side of the river, the skyscrapers were towers of lights and downtown was brightly illuminated while on the opposite bank, the suburbs of East Toledo spread out in a grid before her. It was a beautiful sight but she could not appreciate it.

Still higher and higher they flew, the creature showing no signs of difficulty in carrying her weight. They reached the summit of One SeaGate and she wondered if the creature would set her down on the roof but it kept flying higher and still higher until it seemed as if it was going to fly to the stars with her. Now that she was so high that nobody could hear her if she screamed, the creature took its hand away from her mouth. She drew in a deep breath of cold, fresh air and realized that the late October air rushing by her was chilly and her costume provided little warmth.

Still higher and higher the beating wings lifted her. Now even the tall towers of the business district were receding beneath them. She heard a noise and looked over and saw a small airplane banking round, probably heading towards Toledo's Executive Airport. But what shocked her was that she was now higher than that airplane! But that was not enough as the creature's wings beat further up into the ether taking her very high now. She shivered with cold as well as fear. How high was she now? At least a mile, maybe more, she thought, but she wasn't a pilot so she didn't know. Out beyond the lights of Toledo's city limits there was night time darkness pierced by threads of lights along the roads. She wondered whether she could see Michigan or even Indiana from her great height?

Then the talons let go. For one moment it seemed she hung in space before plummeting back to earth. Giselle screamed and screamed as Toledo's buildings rushed towards her rapidly getting larger and larger until the slipstream ripped the breath from her lungs making it hard to breathe. Now, as she fell, she saw vehicles' headlights and tail-lights along the roads as people headed to the warmth and security of their homes. She screwed her eyes closed, not wanting to see any more. Would it hurt or would she feel nothing or only a brief burst of intense pain before dying? A thought penetrated her sheer terror -- would there be anything left of her to bury? And so would they even give her a funeral? Her mom and dad and brothers and sisters would all miss her so much. Tears filled her eyes as she faced her imminent demise.

Then, suddenly, talons gripped her shoulders again, her death plunge was broken, her fall slowed and then she found herself soaring back upwards in the clutch of this strange creature. She almost vomited with relief but held it back and heard the beating of bat wings as she went up and up, the cool air chilling against her sweat. Again, the monster let go but this time she only dropped a few inches onto a cement roof before falling to her knees. Cautiously, Giselle opened her eyes and looked up.

Silhouetted against one of the illuminated glass and steel rooftop towers of One SeaGate stood the creature itself. From her crouching position, she looked up at it or him. Bat wings extended from his shoulders and his feet ended in long, cruel claws. Yet, apart from that, he was easily the most handsome man she had ever seen. He stood about six feet two and his skin was black -- not the deep brown of a man of African heritage but a pure, midnight black; the utter blackness between the stars. He was well muscled with an athletic build with a perfect six-pack and muscular arms and legs.

Despite herself, Giselle couldn't help looking and saw that his stiff, erect penis was a mighty eight inches with well-hung testicles. He was circumcised and the tip of his cock glistened wetly with pre-cum. She noticed that he was completely hairless from the neck down and she was glad that she'd recently visited the beauty parlor and gotten herself waxed down there. She pulled her gaze upwards to his face, which was also jet black, and saw a strong jaw line beneath a neat goatee, a thin, slightly hooked, cruel nose and a wide, intelligent forehead with swept back hair. But his beauty was far more than merely the sum of his parts; there was something about his features that spoke of physical perfection. He opened his eyes and stared down at her cowering form and she noticed that his eyes were a burning red with rectangular pupils like a goat's. He smiled down at her and extended his hand.

"Who are you? What's going on?" Giselle asked weakly. She wondered whether she was losing her mind.

The winged creature smiled wider but there was dark humor in that expression.

"You may call me Ghur'zaath but that is not my true name. If I told you that, you would have power over me and that would never do. I am an incubus." He had an accent that reminded her of an upper-caste Boston WASP.

Her mind picked up on that last word. "What's an incubus?"

He sighed. "What do they teach these days? I am a dark angel or a lesser daemon of eroticism and, as a daemon of carnality, I have been sent to have sex with you. You are a fortunate woman as you have been chosen by one of the High Princes of Hades himself so you will be spared when Armageddon comes."

Giselle looked up at that. "Sex! No way. Please no! I'm a virgin."

"I know you are a virgin so I will be gentle with you. Your purity is one of the reasons you have been chosen as there are very few virgins in these latter days. Tell me, am I not pleasing to you?"

She looked up at him and into his eyes. His eyes held her gaze and she could not look away from his ardent, burning stare. He was extremely well-favored and she found herself getting very wet and she realized that the saddle of her panties was soaked and her juice was starting to leak down her upper thighs. She'd never gotten that wet before and, despite her fear, despite that terrifying plummet through the air, she found that she did want to fuck with Ghur'zaath. She desired it more than anything she'd ever wanted in her life. Jamie just did not compare with the incubus. She wondered what it would feel like to have that mighty phallus ramming into her tight little pussy. She knew it would feel so sinful and yet so good.

"Yes, you are very pleasing," she found herself saying. "But I don't want to get pregnant or anything."

Ghur'zaath looked sad. "Unfortunately, most incubi are sterile," he told her.

While he could not outright lie, he could distort the truth. So he did not mention that incubi can carry another's semen for them. He did not know for sure, and did not want to, but in this case he wondered whether it was Yog-Sothoth, the Opener of the Way, himself.

"You won't hurt me?" she asked.

Ghur'zaath shook his head. "It will be wonderful, I can promise you the best sex you will ever have in your life," he said. "Very few earthborn will experience the like." He knew that would be the case as no mortal could compare with a daemon.

Giselle found herself tingling all over with anticipation. Her nipples were so sensitive and were standing erect in twin peaks. Her face felt flushed and her skin was so tender with electric signals rushing to her brain while it felt like the Maumee River was flowing from her pussy and down her legs.

Still unable to tear her gaze away from the incubus's eyes, she opened her arms wide.

"Yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you deep within me," she heard herself saying.

Ghur'zaath smiled; knowing she was in a trance, mesmerized by the force of his eyes and stronger, daemonic will. He helped her up to her feet and was pleased to see that she was so aroused.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded.

Without hesitation, Giselle's fingers fiddled with the zipper at the back of her witch's dress but she was in too much of a state to manage. With surprising gentleness he lowered the zipper down her back, revealing her lacy black bra and panties. She stepped out of it and shivered as the cold October air hit her skin bringing her out in goosebumps. She felt warmth against her backbone as his fingers undid her bra's clasp and he helped her shrug it off her shoulders baring her pert breasts. Her already stiff, swollen, red nipples perked up even more and she was so conscious of her nakedness. Yet she did not cross her arms over them, wanting Ghur'zaath to see and approve. She felt the incubus kneel down and take off her boots and socks. Her toes curled up against the coldness of the roof. Now all she had to cover herself were her soaking briefs and she was almost relieved when Ghur'zaath slipped his fingers into the waistband and slid them down her legs. She looked over her shoulder in time to watch him raise that flimsy garment to his face and inhale deeply.

"You smell delightful," he told her. "I shall savor deflowering you and I know you will enjoy it, too."

He turned her around and she was both pleased and alarmed to see that the daemon's penis was even larger and thicker than before. At the same time, she felt her clitoris swelling like an anemone. He held her in his arms and with a smile looked down into her face. She turned her gaze up to his and opened her mouth in expectation. He leaned forwards and covered her mouth with his own and kissed her deeply and passionately. His lips were warm, hot even, and tasted of charred coal but she did not mind. Their tongues locked and she did not want this moment to stop -- yet part of her wanted more, so much more. As she looked up into his fiery eyes, she had never imagined a kiss could be so good. They felt like one as the moment seemed to last for ever yet it was over too soon when Ghur'zaath finally broke away.

"It is time. Come," he said, scooping her up in his powerful arms.

Unfurling his wings, he leaped off One SeaGate's roof and soared upwards. Giselle clung to him and felt his bare skin pressed against hers. It felt like she was clinging to a stove but instead of burning it was merely warming. He silently swooped over the Maumee River to the International Park and, hundreds of feet below, she heard rock music pounding as the crowd waited for the display to start. She wondered if anyone was looking up and if so, could they see her pale, naked body high overhead?

Then the music stopped, a woman's voice spoke into a microphone revving the crowd up and then the gathering began a loud countdown: ten, nine, eight... and at one it was like World War Three broke out. A rocket shot up into the air leaving a trail of sparks which faded out until it exploded in a patriotic ball of red, white and blue. To loud cheers, more and more rockets launched into the air all exploding in multicolored fireballs. Then pounding rock music blared out, the decibel levels up into the stratosphere, making the air itself shake. More and more rockets fired upwards blasting the darkness away with colored lights. The air smelled of gunpowder which blended with Ghur'zaath's own infernal scent.

Up above the park, Ghur'zaath hovered, his wings automatically adjusting for the turbulence. He held Giselle securely in his arms and leaned forward kissing her again and again. She responded to his passion with her own. She needed this so much, every atom of her being craving his attention. She threw her arms around his back, relishing his warmth, feeling his wings beating above her. She looked deeply into his eyes, into those strange ovine pupils, and wondered what incredible things he must have experienced. They kissed again while the world erupted in a blasting multicolored storm beneath them, the light flickering against their skins.

Still kissing wildly, Ghur'zaath's strong arms shifted Giselle slightly downwards. She jerked slightly as she felt the head of his penis against her wet slit. A moment later, his rock-hard penis entered the folds of her dewy vulva and paused at the entrance of her vagina. She nodded, eager yet apprehensive as to what would happen. Dreading yet desiring the loss of her virginity to this incubus. Would it hurt?

With more gentleness than she expected, Ghur'zaath pushed his penis up into her vagina. There was a brief flare of pain as he breached her maidenhead just as a multitude of bright explosions burst beneath them and the crowd roared its approval as if they were cheering on their lovemaking. It was a fitting marker to the end of her virginity. A smear of blood stained her thighs, mixing with her sweat and secretions.

"Go on, go on," she begged him.

He smiled. Then, slowly at first but increasing the tempo of his thrusts in tune with the rock music, the incubus drove within her, again and again, his cock oiled by her secretions, her tight vaginal walls so pleasing against his rigidity. He powered within her. Giselle's eyes opened wide with mixed shock and pleasure. Deep within her, his cock felt so hot and her back arched with sheer ecstasy.

Then the fury of the incubus's lusts took over as he rammed up inside her like an unstoppable battering ram. Her mind could take no more and she screamed out her own demands and needs into the ether. Yet her screams went unheard, subsumed into the infernal cataclysm of the exploding fireworks and the crowd's screams of approval. She had never experienced anything of this intensity and never would again. Giselle flung her arms wide in the air as her psyche exploded into colored lights and stars as she lost all consciousness just as more and more rockets exploded around them bathing them in heat and light.

Ghur'zaath climax came as he swooped downwards through the maelstrom of explosions and over the Maumee as his large cock also exploded within her, filling Giselle's womb and vagina with the semen he was carrying. Yet, like his skin, this semen was an unhallowed black. It leaked out of her pussy, staining her thighs and also splashing into the river water far below. For several moments, they glided blindly along the river; both lost in the depths of their overwhelming orgasms, the intensity of their feelings blacking out anything else.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers
12