Fireworks with an Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghur'zaath came to as his wings brushed tree branches and he realized he was flying too close to the ground. With a few beats of his wings, he zoomed upwards climbing away from the river and trees and flew back to One SeaGate's roof, still with Giselle lost in the throes of her passions. He kissed her tenderly as he laid her down on the cold roof next to her clothes.

Giselle stirred and tried to raise herself on one arm. "What happened?" she asked, half in a daze, "That was incredible. Did we really fuck in mid-air?"

Ghur'zaath knelt by her side. "We did. You were wonderful, the best lover I've had in centuries."

His fiery, hypnotic eyes captured her gaze and he stared deep into her soul. "However, you will not remember any of this," he told her. He felt sad that she would soon forget him and that he would be the only one to recall this special evening. "Tomorrow morning, you will awake with no memory of this night, although I may visit you in your dreams. You will keep the baby no matter what."

With that he rubbed her lower belly, warming it, knowing that new life would soon take hold.

"Sleep now, my beauty."

With that, Giselle fell into a deep sleep. Ghur'zaath found her clothes and dressed her except for her wet panties.

"I will keep these in memory of tonight," he murmured, holding them to his face and breathing in her aroma.

For the last time, he enfolded her in his muscular arms and swiftly flew to her home in the tree-lined streets of the northern suburbs of Toledo where he gently laid her out on her parents' lawn. A couple of carved pumpkins on the porch glowered at him with orange fire. Ghur'zaath knelt by her limp form and kissed her, once on her lips and again on her vagina, his tongue lapping her slit. He pressed the doorbell then sprung into the boughs of a lime tree where he became a shadow among shadows.

He watched as a light came on in the hallway, then her dad opened the front door and Ghur'zaath smiled as her family stood in horror taking in the scene of their comatose daughter lying there as if she were drugged. There was a confusion of voices until her father and brother gathered Giselle up and took her inside, shutting the door behind them.

Ghur'zaath wondered what would become of the young woman and her child but he had other duties and other women to seduce. Once the street was quiet, he leaped out of his hiding place and flew away, briefly silhouetted against the Halloween moon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is my second story for Halloween Story Contest 2022 and it is less horrific than my previous entry, 'The Pearl Necklace'. I really wrote this story as I liked the idea of two people making love right above a fireworks display. I thought it would be a spectacular setting and I hope I tried to do it justice and that you enjoyed this dark tale.

12