All Comments on 'First'

by TheJoker81

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay shit

Belongs in Gay Shit category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5!!

you and your kids are all gay dear annony, and you all swallow

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Hahaha, annony!

Hey, thanks for the laugh Annony number 1. You deserve a big log of shot!

Thanks for the great comments, Annony 2! You should be given a prize! How about... my thanks?

~Mr. J

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Not the best I have ever read

But Gay? How the hell is it gay when it's a girl and a boy? you are a dumb ass anon.

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you AVery!

I just had to laugh at the 'gay' comment! Thank you for reading, GoodLay! I have not really been writing this kind of story for long, but hope I get better as I go. Pretty much the three (soon 4) here and a few scenarios are all I have ever written...

I really only just got interested in writing things like this, after Msmantis "inspired" me! ;)

~Mr. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was she lying?

I doubt she would be able to cum with him on his first time. The dialogue was stilted but you weren't too unrealistic about how fast he'd cum for his first time. But even with the virgin pre-starting the motor of the girl with his hands, she still would be unlikely to cum so soon. Now, maybe later in the night, as she taught him how to hold back or how to keep stimulating her after he fires off, she might be able to cum. But simultaneously on his first time? That fantasy is less believable than the latest Transformers movie.

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Good for you, anony 3

Wow, you are so smart! You figured out that a story was embelished. Do stories have to be factual? It's a fucking fantacy!

~Mr. J

SouthernLevellerSouthernLevellerover 8 years ago
Yeah, but

believability makes a sex story better--even hotter--in my humble opinion. Maybe the young woman was lying and faking an orgasm to encourage the young man she was deflowering? That would be very considerate of his feelings.

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Yeah Southern

Maybe she was faking, he wouldn't know the difference his first time though. Maybe I should have included her thoughts so everyone could get over that. Oh well, I didn't.

~Mr. J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJoker81@TheJoker81
"I just do...things." I've been in a non-creative mode lately. I'm trying to revive my creativity. Might have a tale or two to tell. ;)