All Comments on 'First Affair'

by alreadysaidtoomuch

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Steven or Rex?

After all there must be two lovers...That's why it was so good...And how could she have slept and write a so long letter for her husband? And finally her husband was a very slow in thinking what was happening, for take so much time to talk with her....Maybe he after reading the letter, still doesn't understand what is happening...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He didn't need to take a stand

She's a cheating slut. He's going to see an attorney and start the divorce. Another pile of garbage masquerading as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Indian Pale Ale

What's wrong with India pale ale? Steve likes it.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Grow some Balls

Why should Karl care whether she comes home or not? She has just proven that she is a selfish slut who is only concerned about herself and considers her husband as unimportant in her life.....I really hate this ending and the way she totally disregards Karl in favor of herself and Rex.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
M48

M48, you seem to have forgotten this is FICTION!! You read it for pleasure and stimulation. Your comment makes it sound like you see this is a biography. Grow up!

alreadysaidtoomuchalreadysaidtoomuchalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Earlier draft had lover's name as Steven, but I changed it to more masculine Rex.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Strange couple

Karl seemed just a little to relaxed about the affair, or so she believed. Did she get it wrong and is that what the final message meant? Otherwise I liked it, please continue.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
?????

To be honest, I was so pissed off by the way she treated the husband I didn't pay much attention to the writing details. I think you created a group of very unlovable characters, but you could re-work this into a good story. Why is the husband such a wimp? might be good reason, but tell us. Why is wife such a bitch that she had zero regard for her husband? You get the idea...? Just don't get discouraged.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
Re my ???? Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize this was your first attempt. We really should judge story with that in mind. For a first timer you did OK. Suggest you listen to the Anon who wrote the long comment. I find it helps to polish my story to what I think I want, then lay it aside about a week. I then print it out (very important to print it. Just today I picked up many errors while reading printed pages aloud that I had missed in several proof off the monitor.) then read it aloud, or better yet, get someone you trust to read it to you. Hope this helps. (Don't neglect the writers resources available on Literotica.)

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
They so hate cluck stories

I thought it was pretty good, but then grammar and details arnt so important. The story's weakness was the lack of plot, drama, or conflict.

But as an erotic situation, it was suburb, especially for an early work.

Chilley

cckreadycckreadyalmost 10 years ago
Forget the haters

I thought it was an excellent story idea. Had me hard the whole time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
these annony assholes bitch and complaion about a story

like it's real ,like it's really happening. I think they are brain dead retarted assholes. It's a story you fools!!

Gomez333Gomez333almost 10 years ago
Showed some promise however

The wife and Rex turned out to be pretty unpleasant characters. Difficult to say about the husband as we didn't get much opportunity to know him

If it had been me, I'd have had one word for the wife - Goodbye!

dragginlizarddragginlizardalmost 10 years ago
good idea

I enjoyed the story even with the mismatched names. while Karl and she had discussed this scenario, it seems to end up that she had been the reluctant one all along. As his interests in sex dwindled, hers were coming out. I sincerely hope you'll add another chapter or even more so we may see how his too late disagreement plays out. Thanks for your first effort and I look forward to seeing more of your ideas in writing. I think as you write more... the editing skills will become better and I encourage you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I chuckle everytime

the cucks bitch about others. They just can't help themselves but warn the author to ignore the so called haters. Listen assholes, not everybody likes the same story. Does it irk you so much that you have the need to complain. You sound like little children tattle telling on each other. Grow up, you're supposed to be adults, or are you? No comment on the story, don't care for this type so don't read them, especially when the so called haters warn others of the content.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 10 years ago
Ok... 4 star

Tale started out as a sexual lark but seems to be turning ugly as too many of these wsnna be swinger stories do. There are underlying issues with this couple as forshadowed by the beer vs wine line... Surely not a reason in itself to sneakily plan a rondevous with the new gigalo, so ch 2 needs to spell out the underlying marital issues. The wife is jumping into the open marriage theme a but too easily for there not to be underlying issues. Just goes to show that u should swing in couples otherwise someone is left out. She and the gigalo are not playing nice, trouble is surely to follow.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to trolls. This was a pretty good read

Cuckold wanted this. His idea. Then when faced with it in real life, he could not back down. As normal, and I know cuckolds, no back bone when rubber meets the road. Cuckold most likely passed out in bed at home and missed out on eating some real man creampie. Oh well, maybe next time. Because like so man hot wives who finally get some real man cock in their tight pussy. Feel how stretched and full she should feel every time, her body got hooked on it. Quickly knowing husbands little boy winkie will never do it for her. Ever. Will she even feel it if she let him try? After this drive in the country and the love making to follow, her pussy will be craving more but will be so sore. Maybe cuckold will be allowed to eat the final bit of creampie, but no more than that. Then her cravings will start. She will need a fix soon after she gets home. In days she will be climbing the walls in need of a long thick fix of man meat in her wet itching pussy. She may as well lock cuckold in chastity as she will dispise it. She will hate knowing he is jerking his off over her getting fucked. Well if she does not get an orgasm, then cuckold will not get one either.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Decently written, but needs a reality check

I have no quarrel with the theme of the writing. What's missing to me is that Karl is just rolling over for this momentous shift in their relationship like a log. I totally get that he's not an alpha male and not as dynamic as the bull. But still for twenty plus years, he was under the illusion that he was. Now that's gone and Karl must be feeling conflicted feelings galore.

Of course the primary POV is the wife's and yes she's absorbed in the novelty of the titular ' first affair ' . That part was covered pretty well. But for this story to be of first echelon -,the husband's contorted angle merits some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Divorce the whore

Another chucky story

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Another spineless shit

What is the HELL makes people think that this is the kind of shit people enjoy reading. Fuck, look at the scores! Wife's a bitch whom I would have beat to the ground and kicked in the cunt copious times and the husband is a dickless moron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nasty inconsiderate Slag

other guy needs the proverbial beatdown OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Poor Karl, had to wait umpeen years to learn that his wife is a slut of the first order.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You

Youalreadywrotetoomuch. Just another scrappy cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did you fuck Steven or Rex? I guess you left out getting DP'D.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous