First Aid Training

Story Info
Girl helps boyfriend and two friends learn first aid.
2.5k words
4.41
24.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRST AID TRAINING

I was in my early twenties, dating and sometimes living with my boyfriend Jess. We got together with many different couples and singles including two guys who Jess worked with Tommy and Wesley. We would gather at Jess's apartment. I often stayed over with him. Tommy and Wes often had dates. We would go out clubbing or to a movie in various combinations.

Jess, Tommy and Wes were going through some first aid training where they worked. They were in construction and first aid could be very important in the event of an accident. They were not paying much attention to the training; they were sort of 'fuck-ups' to use the standard description. They would get together and drink beer and talk about the training and try to remember what they had been told. If someone's life depended on these guys, the person was in real trouble.

On a Friday night, they were trying to remember what they'd been taught about resuscitating someone who had stopped breathing. They were half-drunk and rambling on about things and not making much sense. I was laughing at their silliness. They complained that the dummy they were using for mouth-to-mouth was unrealistic and that none of the guys would agree to letting them do mouth-to-mouth on them. So, Jess had the bright idea of practicing on me. He convinced me to lay on the floor so he could demonstrate the technique. I'd had a few drinks and was always looking for a good time, so I agreed. Having three guys putting their mouths on mine got my motor running.

I laid on my back on the rug and Jess proceeded to give me mouth-to-mouth. He was doing more kissing than breathing into my mouth, and that was fine with me. Wesley said, "Let me try." Jess agreed and Wesley knelt at my side. He put his mouth over mine and simulated breathing into my mouth. Having his mouth on mine was funny and I laughed while he tried to be serious. He was essentially kissing me.

Then, Tommy took a turn. He put his mouth over mine and puffed in a breath of air. Instead of doing numerous brief puffs, he just kept his mouth there, kissing me. I let him do it. He tasted sweet and having three guys take turns kissing me was fun. When he got up to give Jess another turn, I kidded him about whether using his tongue was a new technique they were teaching.

Jess took the next turn and I put my arms around his neck and held him in a long kiss. We were necking on the floor with the others watching. I reached between his legs and found his boner. I wasn't the only one being 'revived'. He started the part of breathing into my mouth and then pushing on my chest. I couldn't help but laugh the silliness.

Wes took another turn and I found myself in a minutes long kiss. He made no pretense of puffing into my mouth. We were all laughing and the guys watching were giving the one reviving me instructions.

Then Tommy dropped down beside me. He puffed into my mouth and pushed on my chest. He put his ear against my chest saying he needed to check to see if I was breathing. His pressing on my chest was clumsy. He didn't know exactly where to push. His hands were on my stomach and up by my neck.

I said, "You dumb-shits don't even know where to press."

Tommy had his head on my chest and said he couldn't hear my heart beating. I was wearing a sweatshirt and he was saying it was too thick to hear through. I knew what he was suggesting and went along with it. I sat up and removed my shirt, reclining in my bra to let him try again. He put his ear on my chest again, rubbing against the exposed parts of my breasts. He still couldn't locate my heart beat. The fact that there was music playing in the background made the entire exercise ridiculous.

My boyfriend Jess said, "Let me try." He put his head against my chest and moved around like he was listening, but he was nuzzling my boobs with the side of his face.

I knew what he wanted me to do. I sat up and removed my bra, laying back down topless. Now when Jess put his ear on my breast, he could hear my heartbeat for sure. My heart was beating faster from the arousal I was feeling with three luscious men kissing me and rubbing their faces on my boobs. Jess did the whole thing of mouth-to-mouth, pressing on my chest and then listening for a heartbeat. He did it twice, making sure to insert my hard little nipple into his ear when he was listening.

Well, the other guys wanted to take a turn and I wanted them to. Wes kissed me and then put his face on my breast, rubbing his ear around to flick my nipple over his ear lobe. He couldn't resist putting his lips on my other nipple before he got up to give Tommy a turn.

Tommy took his turn he kissed me deeply before pretending to puff into my mouth. He put his face in my chest and played telephone with one nipple in his ear and the other in his mouth. I was really turned on by all this attention.

We took a break. I stayed topless. I liked the feeling of freedom and the air felt good on my breasts. When we came back, Wes suggested we pretend I was an accident victim that they found beside the road and they would do first aid on me.

I laid on my stomach, pretending to be unconscious. The three guys dropped down beside me and made comments about me being unconscious and so forth. I was surprised, but shouldn't have been, when they rolled me over and Tommy and Jess grabbed the waist-band of my shorts and pulled them down my legs and off my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Jess said, "When you find and accident victim, one of the things you're supposed to do is check for injuries and broken bones."

I was now wearing only my tiny panties. The outline of my bush could be seen through the thin material. The three guys proceeded to check me for injuries. Wes was feeling up my legs, firmly grasping my calves then my thighs as he moved from my feet up to my center. Jess was checking my shoulders and collar bone area while Tommy ran his hands over my ribs down to the outside of my pelvis. I was hot as a firecracker with three guys feeling-me-up. I let them spread my legs apart and rub their hands all over me. They shifted positions and continued with no resistance from me. Tommy was feeling up my legs while Wes had moved to my breasts and stomach. Jess was still at my chest. Tommy rubbed his hand over my pussy and then Wes did the same. He slid his hand inside my panties, fondling my hips to make sur I hadn't broken anything.

I reached between Jess's legs and found his cock in his shorts. I grabbed it and then found Wesley's cock in his shorts. Tommy was looking at my crotch from below, running his fingers over the very tops of my thighs. I don't know what all this had to do with first aid, but I sure was feeling better. When Wes started to pull my panties down to expose the top of my bush, Tommy continued with removing my panties, slowly pulling them down over my pussy. I put my legs together to assist and he pulled them down my legs, past my knees, down my calves and over my feet. Now I was naked with three luscious guys looking at me and touching every part of my anatomy. I felt the juices coming out of my pussy.

Jess leaned in and kissed me. When he moved away, Wesley took a turn putting his lips on mine and then swirling his tongue in my mouth. They were both touching my breasts and running their fingers over my stomach. While they were doing this, Tommy was focused on my other set of lips. His fingers gently probed my pussy, spreading my labia and flicking a finger on my clit. I spread my legs and flexed my hips to encourage him. He slid a finger into my vagina and I closed my eyes to focus on the six hands and three mouths that were now pleasuring me.

Tommy put his lips against my pussy and his tongue began to push against my sensitive clitoris. I wantonly bent my knees and pulled my legs apart to give him better access. He dove into my snatch, pushing his face into my cunt, licking me. I felt his tongue enter my vagina and I felt my female cum pour out of my cunt onto his face.

I pulled Jess toward me, yanking on his cock. He released it from his pants and I turned to take him in my mouth. When his dick when in my mouth, I let loose with anther spurt of orgasm. I was jacking Wesley's cock while he rubbed his face in my breasts. The three guys were feasting on me and I was writhing in pleasure while holding a cock in each hand.

Apparently, Jess gave the nod to Tommy, who moved up and put his prick against my pussy. He used his hand to rub the end of his prick all over my cunt. Feeling the tip of his dick on my clit was fantastic. He quickly moved it lower and slid it into my hot box. He inserted himself slowly. He pulled back out and entered me again. He understood how good it feels to have a dick broach the opening of my cunt. When he finally pushed himself all the way in, I groaned at the wonderful feeling of having a cock inside me. I continued to suck on my boyfriend's cock while his good buddy fucked me.

They somehow decided to take their time with me and share me. After fucking me for a few minutes, Tommy withdrew and I felt Wesley's cock sliding into me. These were only the second and third cocks to have been inside me. They felt wonderful. I wanted all of them to fuck me and fuck me all night long. Jess pulled his dick away and I was able focus on Wes. He was really enjoying my pussy. I knew he had a crush on me so getting to fuck me was a dream-come-true, a wet-dream at that. He twisted his body so his cock would press into different nooks of my cunt. He was a marvelous lover.

He pulled out and it was Jess's turn. My boyfriend had been a true gentleman and had let his friends fuck me first. I enjoyed the familiar feeling of his cock and his pace quickened. I knew he was getting ready to cum. I asked him to "come on my tits". His face contorted with the familiar look he gets when coming. He pulled out and shot his load of semen up my stomach and onto my breasts.

The other two guys were jacking their cocks and I put my face forward to invite them to shoot their loads on me. Wes was the first to come. His cock spurted across my face, with semen landing on my nose and forehead. The second spurt hit my upper lip and then landed on my extended tongue. Finally, Tommy's cock exploded and hit my chin and jerked up to my hair. I had a cum facial and I licked my lips, tasting the semen of my boyfriend's buddies. I licked the tip of Wesley's cock and then did the same to Tommy's prick.

We had crossed a threshold and now it was anything goes. I got myself a drink, took a piss and wiped some of the cum off my face. When I came back into the living room, the guys were ready to go again. I asked if I needed to use my mouth to do any first aid to revive them. They each stepped forward and I sucked their cocks, first Jess, then Tommy, then Wes. I had a hard cock in my mouth and one in each hand. I had three cocks all to myself and I was enjoying each one of them.

I went to my hands and knees and invited them to fuck me.

Tommy went first. His prick poked around my exposed crotch and he rubbed his prick between my labia. It felt good, but I wanted him inside me. I arched my back like a cat in heat and he shoved his tool into my hot cunt. He knelt behind me and fucked me, bareback. He held my hips and pumped his dick into me. It felt fabulous and when he shot his spunk, I felt the warm semen covering the inside of my vagina. I knew his little sperm dudes were swimming into my womb, looking to make me pregnant. Fortunately, I was on the pill, but the thought of a man trying to get his sperm into me was extremely arousing. Before I had kids, the thought of getting pregnant by some guy really made me into a slut. I came with a spasm and a shudder.

Then it was Wes's turn. I laid on my stomach and Wes mounted me from behind. His dick slid right into my now-sloppy snatch. He slowly pumped away. He ran his fingers over the soft flesh of my back and my ass, enjoying the opportunity to touch me. His hands rubbed along my side, which was arousing and helped me come when he emptied his dick into me. Now, another load of little sperm-soldiers was attacking my womb.

Finally, my boyfriend Jess took a turn. He slid into me and said my cunt was really sloppy. I asked if he liked that way and he said he loved it. He didn't take long to add his sperm to those already inside me. He collapsed on top of me, then rolled off and laid beside me. I was totally exhausted. I'd fucked Jess twice in a night a few times, but getting gang-banged by three guys, each taking two turns, wore me out. I just laid there with semen dripping out of my well-used cunt.

I rolled onto my side and said, "If I pass out, will you guys revive me with your first aid tricks again?"

I didn't fuck the three guys like that again, although they wanted to. I did fuck Tommy a couple of times when Jess wasn't around. Jess and I broke up over some silly thing a few months later and I ended up marrying another guy.

Whenever I see a first-aid kit or hear someone talking about it, I still get a funny feeling in my loins, remembering how I helped those three guys get their first aid certification.