All Comments on 'First and Last'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New Encounters on Old Trails

The first cock I sucked was through a gloryhole in an adult bookstore which has since been torn down, so I cannot relive that experience. However, I still visit many of the old, secluded running trails that I have frequented for the past 40 years or so. I still run in very skimpy, somewhat shear running shorts with full splits all the way up the sides to the waist band. They feel very sexy as I know that they offer inviting glimpses of my smooth ass cheeks as the thin material flaps in the breezes generated by running. My cock is usually hard as I run because my mind is filled with visualizations of numerous past sexual encounters with the men I have met on those trails. Although I too am in my sixties, I keep in fairly good shape, so I still get lucky now and then and find a gorgeous man who needs his cock sucked or who needs to fuck (I always provide condoms) my wanting ass. Sometimes, they just want to get off and split, but more often than not, they enjoy sucking or fucking my cock too. Either way is fine with me. Can't wait for the leaves to return.

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Thanks for the story

I love the outdoors and love to get on my knees there. I like you am in my 60's and sex for me after prostate cancer has passed me by. I am bi but my favorite thing in the world is a nice hard cock in my mouth and down my throat and to be rewarded with lots of cum.

yowseryowserabout 6 years ago
Outdoors

Lovely tale. Outdoor illicit sex is so sweet. As a horny college student I used to traipse around the deserted forested hills near campus on sunny days, remove my clothes in a secret thrill, sunbathe next to the ponds, so arousing. Erections often happened spontaneously, and I was nearly caught with a stiffy three or four times by other hikers, just managing to get my shorts back on. Always wondered what would have happened if I had been caught...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Infections Disease

Hi. Cool story and other stories in the comments too :D The question i ask is, aren't you guys scared that person might have an infection? I'm 21, i've never tried blowing but i want to try it, but im scared. You guys are more experienced so i ask, what are the chances of getting a disease while blowing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Use a condom

Dear Anonymous, I am glad you asked. I will never let a stranger cum in my ass or in my mouth unless he is wearing a condom. I provide them. If I know the guy well enough to trust him (rare), I will suck or fuck his cock raw, but generally, you can do without that pleasure if you are smart. If a guy will suck me without a condom, I simply cannot trust that he hasn't done the same to another guy who might have an HIV infection or any other std. Genital herpes and genital warts are more common than you would think.. If you really want to swallow, and who doesn't, invite him to go with you to a local testing center to be sure. They are usually fast, free and anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I miss the old trail area near the river. The type thing you wrote about used to happen on a regular. For the other Anonymous comments, everything is a risk. You try and play safe but only jacking off is totally safe. When I first started I never let a guy cum in my mouth. If he wants ne to cum in his mouth that is his concern. Try it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous