All Comments on 'First and Last'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
francemanfranceman9 months ago

I'm a fan of the friends-to-lovers development, but not at all of the mother/daughter thing.

The story didn't need any of that except to stir up mud.

Bebop3Bebop39 months ago

Another excellent story from a talented writer.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Fairytale sweet and sexy, with a just splash of Greek style drama a la Aeschylus. A treat to read. Thanks very much

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Well written young love story. The mother angle just added spice to an excellent story.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby9 months ago

Very good story! Very much an enjoyable red! Thank -you

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker9 months ago

Truly excellent! As always though, your protagonist is ridiculously mature and insightful. I’m not even approaching his level of maturity and balance, and I’m in my 5th decade !!!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 months ago

I found this to be excellent! Thank you!

-

Be well!

Rwg7Rwg79 months ago

Well done, sweet story.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL9 months ago

That was a wonderful story. I always hope the good stories last longer, another hundred pages should be good for this one!

green117green1179 months ago
voting seems to be stuck...

Normally I hang in less optimistic corners of lit - I may get out more.

This story requires the sex scenes... often they are gratuitous. Here, they carry most of the emotion.

Good job.

Green-something

JTassJTass9 months ago

Excellent story! 5 stars.

HargaHarga9 months ago

You just keep knocking them out of the park. 5*

Cal59Cal599 months ago

First of yours I’ve read, pretty sure your pen name is incorrect, thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

You never know where or when you will find love!

5

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months ago

This was a picturesque story of the ideal first time for a woman, and as such, I loved it.

The drama with the mother was a crazy spice that I didn't expect, but NTH is addicted to drama, and it always adds something special to his stories.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Awesome, NTH! Still say your misnomer is "B.S." , Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonder if there will ever be any children who get to hear the story of how Gabe screwed their grandma? Now that would really be an offbeat story for Lit. Nonetheless, five full stars for this sweet little confection!

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

Another beautiful story.

Thanks

peter944peter9449 months ago

One of your best efforts, a lot packed into 3 pages. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the hell is wrong with you Cal59? NTH is one of the top 3 writers currently posting here. This, amazingly, is not even his best work and I still loved it. He just doesn't regurgitate the cuckold bullshit so prevalent on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great one! Thank you!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

So much joy here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story - lovely concept, thoughtfully and maturely written, beautifully articulate, and not a typo to be found anywhere - outstanding!

rockthedogrockthedog9 months ago

Entertaining story - original as far as what I have read on the site, which is a little rare in the LW category.

DocHollywoodDocHollywood9 months ago

Great story. To the Anonymous poster who had a problem with Cal59, if you actually read his comment you'll see that it's a compliment (he's saying the author is NOT a NoTalentHack).

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41049 months ago

Excellent story. One for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. Sexy and romantic at the same time. Heart warming and soul satisfying. Thanks for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beautiful story completing the circle for all three of them.

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy9 months ago

I really, really like the way this story was laid out. Your pacing is excellent. The intro sets up a scenario to get me to care about Gabe, you bring in Jess with a meet cute that works well for the characters, you give the background in a way that allows the crush with an age gap without making it weird or creepy, and then you deliver some nice steam in the smutty parts. The slight fast forward to the end works for the story, and the dialogue overall was really nicely done.

JJ1961JJ19619 months ago

You're an excelent story teller and you can write in any category without loosing quality. I'm allways looking forward to read your next work. Thank you.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sir, you do have a way with words. As soon as I saw this I knew I would enjoy it. Thanks again for sharing with us.

An old curmudgeon

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Excellent!

Another fantastic tale from the quite talented NTH!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read. This story needs, at a minimum, a follow-up to their budding relationship.

G

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Hi, NTH, excellent tale with an interesting backstory. It was well written by a true Talent. Best wishes in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't get past him having a sexual relationship with her mom and then moving on to one with her. Just can't do it. It put a grimace on my face that wouldn't go away, so I stopped reading halfway through. To be honest I'm pretty grossed out.

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker5 months ago

To the person who commented above that they were “grossed out because he had a previous sexual relationship with her mom”, wait to check out the rest of this site!!! You are going to need a couple of buckets on standby and shit ton of time set aside for therapy!! 😂

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh Most Talented Hack... The biggest problem that I see with your stories is that they have to end. 5 Stars all day!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsabout 1 month ago

Very enjoyable read. Refreshingly tender in the way you tell the story. Beautifully done, thanks for sharing. A very enthusiastic 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nice premise.

But sex starts and proceeds much too fast.

One minute touch of his cock and she puts her mouth on it.

No exploration of his cock and balls. No trying to figure out if she likes playing with them? No trying to see how he likes what she's doing? And what he likes the best?

She shaved her pussy for him because she thought he'd like it. He says he does. Why does HE have to be the one to to suggest he demonstrate how much? Better if she'd have suggested it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Truly a lovely tale. 5*.

wwaldripwwaldrip9 days ago

Excellent story, enjoyed reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...