All Comments on 'First & Only Time'

by james_ga_us

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

I think I would have pursued this and made it a regular thing. jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First and Only Time

Hi,

I am a mature, classy bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed your story very much. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Understand

I can understand a young man getting his first taste of a hard, hot cock and the taste of the cum. I'm very surprised at the one and done insofar as being an ass whore. I took my first cock in both my mouth and my ass at the age of 12 and from that experience I knew immediately that I wanted to spend the rest of my life as a cocksucking slut, being a whore for anyone that had a cock. I loved it and within the next week I had sucked and been fucked by at least a dozen cocks. Some were young and some old such as uncles, fathers, etc. As I grew older 14 to be exact, I took at shot at fucking women and I enjoyed that especially since it was my 13 year old sister. As a whoring cocksucker within a very short time I had sucked and been fucked by three uncles, my grandfather, the next door neighbor, a couple of my teachers and others that I have idea of who they were. All that mattered to me was that I was a whore and wanted every cock I could get. I learned early that one good way of getting cock was to hitch hike in a very short pair of shorts and as a car approached face the car, put out your thumb and with the other hand grab your cock and balls be playing with them. Sure, some cars would continue but you'd be very surprised at how many stopped. As I got into the car I'd make a statement while having my hand rubbing my cock and nuts along the lines of" boy, I sure got hot standing out there. I really owe you for stopping". They had to be really stupid not to grasp the meaning of what I was saying. Within a matter of 3 or 4 months I would estimate that I sucked and/or got fucked my at least a hundred guys, some became daily regulars. This was before the "gay" term was ever used - if you sucked cocks you were Queer and or a faggot.I shocked many drivers by getting into their car and boldly stating "I feel I should pay you for the ride. I'm queer so I'd love to suck your cock if you will pull over or find a place to park. Some hit the brakes so fucking fast that it left marks on the roadway! Some had never been sucked off by a male or a female to the experience was totally new to them. To each one I explained that they didn't have to let me suck them I would also let them fuck my queer ass. Times have changed and hitch hikeing has gone by the wayside. Now you have to catch them in rest area, parks, etc. The only problem with sucking or being fucked the first time is that it is addictive. I know, I take in excess of a thousand cocks each year and have for many years.

2small4her2small4heralmost 13 years ago
I know what you mean...

I'm straight and always have been. I was in an adult bookstore for about three or four months ten years ago and several guys sucked my dick. One guy was the best blowjob I've ever had. He was so much better than any woman I've ever been with. I think a guy knows what another guy enjoys better than a woman. I had too much to drink one evening and sucked another guy's dick and swalloed his cum. That was hot but I wish I had not been drunk so I could have enjoyed swallowing his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story! My first was a disappointment. No matter what I did and said, the guy could not get hard. I sucked so well and lied about his cock, and total failure to get up. I did receive a very pleasant blowjob for him however/ More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck yeah!

That was so fucking hot.

ManlyDesires69ManlyDesires69over 2 years ago

Loved your story. So fucking hot reminds me of my first time getting fucked when I was 9 yrs old. He was a friend of the family and I was staying at his place since my mom worked out of town. He told me I could sleep in his bedroom. I remember being in a deep sleep and waking up to someone caressing my ass. My underwear had been pulled off and he was pressed up against my back as he kissed my shoulder. "What's going on'" I asked. "Shhhhhh," he whispered into my ear, "Just relax and let me make you feel good." He kissed my neck as he ran his fingers through the crack of my ass. He did it so gently and it felt great. He slowly eased a finger inside my ass. I took in a sharp breath as he swirled it around and deep inside of me. It didn't hurt at all and I let out a sigh of content. "You like that," he whispered into my ear. "Mmmmhmmmm," was all that came out of my mouth. He continued kissing my neck and shoulder as he slipped in a couple more fingers. He started shoving his fingers inside of me which felt so good. He pulled his fingers out and pushed me onto my stomach. I could feel his thick cock as he slid it along the crack of my ass. He then pulled back and I felt something hard pressing against my hole. Before I knew it he entered my asshole. I almost screamed out loud when he told me to bite down into the pillow which I did. As I clenched my teeth hard I could feel him going deeper inside of me. My ass was being ripped apart. He just stood still for a bit then slowly started to pull out. I thought he was taking it out and felt relieved until he shoved it back in. It still hurt and he told me to relaxed. As he moved in and out of me it started feeling better and the pain slipped away. He fucked me nice and slow for the longest time. I loved it when he would go all the way in and thrust in from different angles. At one point he pulled out completely and turned me onto my back. He smiled down at me and I watched him grab his fat cock and point it at my asshole. He entered me slowly and it felt incredible. He fucked me what felt like forever until he unleashed his hot wet cum into my well fucked asshole. He pulled his cock out and smiled at me then we drifted off to sleep. We were awoken the next morning by his mom knocking on the door telling us she was leaving for work and to be good. When we heard the front door close he asked me if I wanted to do it again. He must've fucked me six more times that day and I was hooked. The last time is when we took a bath together and I sucked his cock. He took me back to the bedroom and fucked me for over an hour then instead of coming in me had me suck him dry. He fucked me every chance we got until I moved away at 13.

Stex1978Stex1978about 2 years ago

Loved reading this, I’ve wanted to find out what this is like for a long time but not had the guts to go all the way. I’ve sucked cock, swallowed cum and had men suck me off but the nearest I’ve come to a man fucking my ass is being pegged by my girlfriend which I enjoy greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it ,it so reminds me of my first time with a man, I was 24 and Married, sex with my wife was not very often and I had often read the messages in restrooms etc, so when a guy asked me to come back to his place I didnt hesitate. Been doing this since then and I'm now in my 70's

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Hot… would luv someone to do that to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous