First Anniversary Pt. 01

Story Info
Cindy and I celebrate our first anniversary.
4.3k words
4.54
5.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/28/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers

Cindy was stirring pancake batter when I tip-toed down to the kitchen from the upstairs bedroom in our fifth-wheel RV.

All she wore was a white lace thong which made her light mocha skin even sexier.

I came up behind her, nibbled her earlobe--she gasped. And cupped her small, teardrop-shaped boobs--she squirmed.

I turned her around so she faced me.

"Oh, Larry!" she giggled, looking at my cock which pointed right at her. "Looks like you brought me something to play with?"

I cupped her asscheeks, pressing my cock against her stomach.

At six-feet-two, I towered over Cindy's petite four-feet ten-inch frame. The top of her head didn't even come to my shoulders.

"Happy anniversary," she said, craning her neck for a kiss.

After lifting all ninety-pounds of her into my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist and gave me a wet kiss.

Only then did I registered what she had said about an anniversary. "I wasn't aware we'd gotten married."

She slapped my shoulder with her palm. "It's the anniversary of me moving in with you, one year ago."

Her tongue penetrated my mouth. As we smooched I maneuvered her body until my cock pressed against her crotch.

I looked into her large, dark brown eyes. "How could I forget? You worked at that diner across the street from the RV park I was staying in Tulsa."

She stuck out her tongue. "Oklahoma City, mister memory man."

"I knew that."

She tweaked my nose. "I lost count of the number of times you asked for coffee refills that first morning."

I pinched one of her nipples. "I made sure I wasn't far from a bathroom that afternoon."

Sliding the crotch of her panties aside, I dipped a finger into her pussy.

She shuddered. "Fuck!"

"In just a minute I intend to."

She was soaking wet. I moved my finger in and out of her entrance.

Her breathing grew ragged. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

She gazed at me with lust-filled eyes as she tried to guide my cock into her pussy with her hand.

I made sure she didn't succeed.

She pouted, tears of frustration welling in her eyes. "You're teasing me!"

"So it would appear."

I lowered her onto my cock, both of us shivering at the initial penetration.

She kissed me. "Why does it still surprise me the first time you go inside me how wonderful you feel?"

"Yes."

"You fit just right."

I guided her up and down my shaft holding onto her hips.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I guess the pancakes can wait?"

"You think?"

I reached between her ass cheeks, circling her anal button with my finger.

She yelped. "Oh fuck!"

"I think we're doing that," I chuckled.

"It's so good."

I pressed my finger firmly against her anal opening.

She cried out, bucking against me--"Fuck, fuck!"--then screamed when I swatted her ass.

I bit her earlobe. "I don't want you to come."

"That's not fair," she groaned. "I'm so close!"

I grinned. "I'm going to get you even closer. And you'd better not come."

Her eyes were wild with desire and frustration.

My finger penetrated her sphincter. She cried my name, her legs trembling around my waist.

"You'd better not come!"

She shook her head side to side in frustration. "Please, Larry! I can't hold it in any longer. I have to come!"

"No, you don't." I slapped one boob, then the other.

She let out a frustrated scream, swatting my shoulder.

Her wetness trickled between my legs. She howled as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

Then I quickly pulled out of her.

Her scream echoed off the walls. "What the fuck!"

I carried her to the back of the RV where we had two recliners and a small couch. It was our living room area.

With her feet on the floor and facing one of the recliners, I had her bend forward, away from me, resting her arms on the recliner seat.

"Oh no, Larry! Please don't!"

"Keep your ass up, as high as you can."

Each recliner had a matching footstool and I moved one of them so I could sit comfortably while I tongued her anal opening.

Her pussy lips remained wide apart, her inner thighs slick with vaginal juice. I rubbed across her anus with my thumb, watching her pussy contract.

"Oh fuck, Larry! Please, please don't!"

And then I attacked her opening with my tongue, first licking and then probing.

"Keep your hands on the recliner, Cindy. I don't want you touching yourself."

With her hips gyrating as I pleasured her, it was a challenge to keep my tongue on her opening, but I did my best.

My thoughts drifted to what I did to her two nights ago after we came home from dinner, how I took my time massaging that opening with my tongue until my cock slipped in with ease.

Cindy's cry brought me back to the present moment. "Larry, I can't take any more of you without coming. I'm sorry!"

I didn't say anything. Instead I stood up, pushed my cock into her pussy.

"Goddam! You're making me come!"

"Go ahead, Cindy."

Her moans turned into a scream as the first of several orgasms washed over her. I grabbed her waist to keep her from collapsing as she trembled against each of my thrusts.

"Oh fuck me!" she cried.

I withdrew my cock and turned her towards me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and, with a shaking hand, reinserted my cock, then ground against me until she screamed my name.

She had a third orgasm. Then she showered my face with kisses. I inched us into the recliner and held her in my lap. She shivered uncontrollably. I pressed her close to me.

It took a couple of minutes for her to recover. "You know my body so well," she said finally.

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

She looked at me for a moment. I could see the wheels spinning in her brain. Her eyes grew moist. "I think I'm starting to fall for you."

I hugged her again. "That's good to hear. I fell for you the first time I saw you."

She laughed. "That was your cock talking."

I started to say something, but she covered my mouth with her hand. "Yes, my pussy has feelings for you as well, that's pretty obvious. But I'm talking about heart feelings."

"I know, Cindy, and I feel the same about you. I have for a long time."

She kissed me. "Yes."

"I don't know how much longer you intend to travel with this old geezer--"

"Don't say that, Larry! You may have a lot more years than me but the things that matter are internal, have nothing to do with numbers or demographics."

"I'm glad to hear that."

She wiped at her eyes. "Anyway, I just wanted you to know that it's just more than the sex."

"There's more than sex?"

She slapped my chest. "You know what I mean."

I kissed her. "I do."

"Speaking of sex, are you getting hungry for pancakes?"

"I am."

She hopped off my lap. "Then I guess I better get my ass in gear."

"And what a lovely ass it is!"

***

We sat on our patio after breakfast with a second cup of coffee, a post-breakfast ritual. I'd slipped on a pair of gym shorts while Cindy had found an oversized tee-shirt that came to mid thigh.

At most park, there'd be people coming and going and typically a few of them would stop to chat. But this park was dead. Our section had only two other rigs besides ours and we'd seen no activity around either.

Cindy must have read my mind. "Isn't it funny that we're about the only ones here?"

I nodded.

"And it's really a beautiful park."

I nodded again. "Nice and quiet."

Cindy patted my crotch. "Except in our bedroom. The things you do to me! We could probably do those same things by the pool this afternoon."

"Do we have to wait that long?"

She guffawed, then turned serious. "Larry, that first morning when I waited on you, did you imagine we'd be traveling around the country together?"

I studied her face for a moment. Damn, she was beautiful, those full lips, dark eyes, curly hair and especially her light mocha skin curtesy of a Black mother and a Puerto Rican father.

"Truthfully, I thought if I could get you to smile and laugh at a couple of my jokes that would be enough."

"Have you had second thoughts ever?"

I rested a hand on her thigh. "Every day when I wake up next to you, I thank my lucky stars, because I figure one day you're bound to meet some young stud close to--"

Cindy covered my mouth with her hand. "I don't want to hear that! I don't see you as my grandfather--I don't care what other people think."

"I've got thirty years on you!"

"You need to talk to someone who cares about that. I'm fond of you, Larry. Besides which most people trying to guess your age wouldn't come within ten or fifteen years of it. And your cock is still a damn teenager!"

"It's you, you know. You do that to me."

"Speaking of doing things to me, how about we go out to eat tonight, someplace special to celebrate. I want it to be my treat."

I squeezed her thigh again. "Isn't the guy supposed to treat the woman on such occasions?"

Cindy gave me a mock frown. "Larry, have we ever done anything that conforms to how most people live their lives?"

I had to laugh. "You got me there."

"So after the pool, I'll take you to a real restaurant to celebrate?"

"That'll be nice!"

Cindy stood up and took my empty coffee mug. "I'm talking about a place where the waitstaff doesn't ask if you want fries with that."

I laughed.

"How about we go to the pool now?" she said.

"Only if you wear one of your sexy bikinis!"

She gave me a look that said I'd misspoken myself--again. "Do I have a bikini that's not sexy?"

I raised my hands in surrender. "Point taken. What about the one with the little white triangles?"

"You mean the one that shows some of my pubic hair?"

"The very one."

"I want you to wear that thong I bought you!"

I sighed. "Do you know how ridiculous I look in that with my pot belly?"

"It's not your belly that I look at when you're wearing it."

***

After swimming a few lazy laps, Cindy and I pushed two lounge chairs together at the far end of the pool. We had the place to ourselves.

The speakers played soft jazz, interspersed occasionally with real jazz tunes. I was surprised to hear "So What."

"Hey, sexy," Cindy said. She ran a finger up the inside of my thigh, slowly moving from my knee to the pouch of my thong.

She rubbed the head of my cock through the fabric with the palm of her hand. "Am I being too naughty?"

"If you want to be too naughty, you can put my cock in your mouth."

She gave me a devilish grin, slipped off her bikini top then carefully extracted my cock and took its entire length down her throat, just like that.

What better way to spend a summer afternoon than at the pool, sitting in the warm sun while a sexy young woman gives you a blowjob!

Cindy released my cock and stroked it firmly several times before returning it to her mouth, knowing I loved the contrasting sensations.

She varied her sucking, first taking only the tip into her mouth, then using her tongue, and then taking my entire length.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

I squeezed one of her breasts until she winced.

She grabbed at my cock. "Let's do it in the pool."

Her eyes told me how aroused she was at that thought.

Who was I to deny her?

I slid into the water, removed my thong and placed it on the deck.

She followed me into the pool and did the same. "Good idea, in case someone comes."

The water came to mid-chest on me, too high for Cindy to stand in. She paddled into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She guided my cock into her pussy and we both shivered at the initial sensation. I leaned against the wall of the pool and let her ride me.

"Fuck you feel good," she hissed.

"That I do."

Her hips slammed against me, and soon she had a good rhythm going.

Then, wouldn't you know it, someone opened the pool gate.

We froze.

A young woman, about Cindy's age, entered wearing a short, tight skirt and a crop top, and carrying a canvas tote. She was about five-feet-six, curvy but well-proportioned except for her boobs for which the word 'pendulous' had been invented.

She gave no indication that she'd seen us. She latched the security gate and walked towards the pool, eyes riveted to her phone screen.

Cindy clung to me, still impaled on my cock.

The woman put her tote on a chair and looked into the pool. We were about thirty feet from her. Her mouth fell open when she realized what we were doing. And then she grinned.

After Cindy and I returned her wave, she began disrobing, performing a kind of striptease, every movement deliberate.

She smoothed her skirt before unfastening it at the waist, then let it drop to the deck. I followed her legs from her calves up her shapely thick thighs to her little turquoise triangle of a thong. She bent over to pick up the discarded skirt and placed it on top of the tote.

As she pulled the crop top over her head, her naked breasts bounced into view.

The top joined the skirt atop the tote. She stood, one hip cocked in a 'fuck me' pose, gazing at us as if expecting applause.

Her breasts swayed as she walked to the edge of the pool.

"Holy fuck," Cindy whispered. "Check out those tits."

"I'm glad you mentioned them because otherwise I wouldn't have noticed."

She poked me in the ribs. "Smart-ass! I bet you'd love to feel them around your cock."

I sighed, thinking back to my teen years when I used to steal girlie magazines from my neighborhood grocery store and jack off to pictures of women who looked just like her.

The woman dove into the water, didn't break the surface until a few feet from us.

"Hi there," she said. "You guys look like you're up to no good."

We smiled.

"You know this used to be a nudist park," she said, moving closer to us as she treaded water.

"Really?" said Cindy.

"I was bummed when the new owners changed it in January."

"You came here?" said Cindy.

The woman grinned. "I can't tell you the number of times I came, in this pool."

Cindy and I both laughed.

"That wasn't the kind of 'come' I was referring to."

"I know. I'm teasing. By the way, my name is Precious."

"Like a precious stone," I said.

She glanced into the water and then at me. "Are you still in her pussy?"

Cindy nodded.

"My parents wanted a name that was offbeat and couldn't be shortened."

"They succeeded on both counts," I said. "And by the way, I'm Larry and this is Cindy."

"Last year they had a wild July Fourth party. I wound up in this pool with three absolute hunks."

"Simultaneously or sequentially?" I said.

She grinned. "Pretty funny! Simultaneously, all at the same time."

"I've got to ask, since you brought it up. Did you swallow?"

Both gals laughed.

"You don't beat around the bush, do you?" Precious said.

"He loves to lick around the bush," Cindy said.

"Oh my," said Precious. "You sound like my kind of people!"

Cindy gave me a kiss before climbing out of the pool. I watched the water drip off her pointy nipples and the narrow patch of curly pubic hair.

When she reached for her thong, Precious said, "When I checked in this morning, the owners said they were relaxing the rule about having to wear a suit at the pool. There's nobody here anyway."

"Well, then," Cindy said. "I guess I'll air dry in my birthday suit."

"Mind if I join you guys?"

"As long as you don't mind Larry jacking off, gawking at your boobs. You're his wet dream come true!"

Precious grinned at me as she climbed out of the pool. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get my stuff."

I flung a handful of water at Cindy as I got out of the pool. "What a naughty girl you are!"

I tossed my suit on the chair next to Cindy and sat facing her.

"That's quite a piece of lumber you've got there, mister," said Cindy.

My cock twitched at a ninety-degree angle.

"Does someone need a special massage?"

"I wouldn't say no."

She gave me a wicked grin. "Maybe you could get your wet dream girl to rub her titties on it?"

I studied her face to see how serious she was. When I saw the lustful glaze in her eyes my cock twitched even more.

Precious returned with her towel and tote bag. She'd taken off her thong as well. My gaze stayed on her shaved pubic area.

Cindy motioned for Precious to sit next to her. Both women now faced me.

"Larry's been teasing me all day with his cock," said Cindy, "and I could use your help in giving him a little payback."

Precious gave me a shit-eating grin. "I'd be honored to help a sister in need."

They both giggled.

Precious folded her towel and placed it on the deck between my legs. She knelt, resting her hands on my upper thighs. She turned toward Cindy. "Is this what you had in mind?"

Cindy chortled.

"Where to start? Where to start?" Precious said in a teasing voice.

I groaned.

Precious cupped her boobs--as much as she could heft in the palm of each hand. She spit on my cock and used the lube to assist in a handjob. Not that I required much more stimulation to get completely erect. She buried my shaft in her soft boob flesh and gave me an honest to goodness tit-job.

The sensation of her skin rubbing on my shaft was just as pleasurable as watching my cock disappear into those bountiful mounds.

"How does he like your mouth on his cock?" Precious said.

"He likes a soft tongue and lips."

"So very light pressure?"

"Correct. And then for variety I jack him off, just three or four strokes."

"Okay," Precious smiled. "I can do that."

She shook her boobs, getting them to sway as she eyed my twitching cock. "I'm glad you approve of my performance."

Without warning, she put her lips around the head of my cock, gagging when she'd taken half of my shaft into her mouth.

I felt hardly any pressure but I felt her body heat and truth be told, I'm glad there was so little pressure because just watching her fellate me was enough to almost bring me to the edge.

When I saw Cindy's expectant face, I considered doing a little play acting to make her feel like I was more miserable than I really was.

The cock came out of Precious' mouth and now I had to endure her firm handjob, significantly more pressure than Cindy used.

I no longer had to consider play-acting. My groans were for real as I felt my balls contract, a sign that I was about to explode.

Precious took me in her mouth again and this time the contrast surprised me, bringing me almost to my limit.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

Cindy giggled. "I think that means he likes what you're doing."

This time when Precious wrapped her hands around my cock I held my breath. But she compensated by stroking me even harder and for double the strokes she'd done the first time.

I stifled the urge to call out 'no fair.' Instead I let out a groan.

Cindy knelt next to Precious and, as she usually does, took my entire shaft down her throat.

"Holy cow!" Precious said, looking at me with amazement. "No gag reflex?"

I shook my head.

"That's so incredible."

Cindy ran her tongue the length of my shaft before taking all of into her mouth again.

"Fuck!" I hissed, trying not to whimper.

Cindy laughed. "If you're a good boy, that may come later."

Precious took over with her hands. I fought her stroking as much as I could, holding my breath again when I noticed pre-ejaculatory fluid dripping down the side of my shaft.

There was no chance in hell that my two torturers wouldn't notice.

"Oh, my!" Cindy said. "I think we've got him exactly where we want him."

I took a deep breath when Precious took me in her mouth. I'm sure I would have exploded in Cindy's.

Precious could take about two-thirds of my shaft. I averted my gaze to eliminate one source of stimulation and sighed with relief when she released me.

"I need a break."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I knew I'd made a big mistake.

The two women grinned at each other and then Precious began her vigorous handjob. Cindy scooted next to me on my chair and began tonguing my mouth, caressing my nipples and running her fingers through my hair.

PJRH
PJRH
27 Followers
12