First Anniversary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel being attended to by two women, mister?" she said.

I gasped as Precious took me into her mouth. "I can't take any more of this!"

Cindy kissed me. "Buck up, buster. Take your medicine like a man!"

I glared at her. "Just remember about paybacks."

She stuck out her tongue. "Right now I'm enjoying my payback for what you did to me this morning."

"Holy shit!" I groaned as Precious' hands began doing their torturous work again. I arched my back, held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut, mentally counting to twenty. When she still hadn't stopped stroking me I added an additional ten seconds.

Finally I cried out, "I'm going to come!"

And suddenly Precious let go, watched my hips buck, giggled when more pre-ejaculate dripped out of my cock.

Then Precious kissed me and I swear I almost lost it as her tongue explored my mouth. She knew not to dawdle or I would have exploded.

"Fuck!" I shouted and immediately Precious and Cindy began clapping, giving each other high-fives.

"Fuck you two," I said out of frustration.

Cindy put her hand over my mouth. "You don't want to be giving us ideas."

***

I wasn't sure how long they intended the break to last until they resumed their sexual assault on me. I shuddered to think what else they could do to make me even more miserable.

As it was, I felt a mixture of frustration, arousal and fatigue--the predominant being arousal.

Cindy started exchanging information about herself and me with Precious. I dozed for a minute but tuned in when Cindy mentioned taking me out to eat for our anniversary this evening.

"So you've been a couple for one year?" Precious said.

Cindy shook her head. "I've lived with him for a year. We didn't start, you know, fucking until six or seven weeks after I moved in."

"That must have been hard on both of you. Or maybe not?"

Cindy smirked. "Speaking of hard, Larry would prance around in his bikini briefs try to get me excited."

Precious giggled.

"He'd pretend to forget I always came home from work at around two."

"So what happened that you guys started having sex?"

Cindy thought for a moment. "I guess because I liked him, he'd given me time to become sort of friends with him. All my other boyfriends were complete jerks, trying to get into my panties."

Precious nodded her head knowingly.

"Larry also wanted in my panties, but he wasn't a jerk about it."

Precious gave me an appreciative look.

"Plus he's a great listener!"

"Awww! That's so sweet!"

Cindy nodded.

"And the age difference, that's not an issue?"

Cindy shook her head.

"What is the difference? I'm curious."

"Guess."

Precious thought for a moment. "You're in your late twenties, I'm thinking. He's got to be early to mid fifties. So, fifteen, eighteen years?"

"It's always the same," Cindy said, looking at me with a smile and then at Precious.

"What?"

"Everyone who guess misses the mark by like a lot."

Precious gave Cindy a puzzled look. "Am I that far off?"

"Try thirty years."

Precious let out a cry of surprise. "Oh my god! So he's like in his late fifties?"

"Cindy's thirty-four," I said. "You can do the math."

Precious' jaw dropped open. "What do you guys eat or do to stay so youthful looking, if that's a term?"

Cindy glanced at me. "We like to fuck!"

Precious guffawed. "That's funny! Say, I'd like to do a piece about you guys for my travel blog. Maybe include a picture?"

I laughed when Cindy crossed her arms over her breasts.

Precious laughed. "I didn't mean of you naked. Maybe you could put on your suits?"

"Actually," Cindy said, "Larry and I need to get ready for our date tonight. We're going out to celebrate our anniversary."

"Could I take a few pictures after you get your suits on?"

I nodded to Cindy.

"Sure," she said.

"And maybe we could talk more tomorrow? Why don't you come over around noon-ish. You can see my rig. It's a homemade van conversion. And I'll fix us sandwiches and we can talk?"

*** end of Part 1; to be continued ***

12